NWMD!: Marnie isTaken to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Mom's been working on a surprise for you for your birthday, and if I tell you what I was up to, it will give you too many clues to your surprise. You'll just have to wait to see for a couple more weeks." Brenda concocted.

"Brenda, Dear, is there a friend you could look up on short notice to hang out with for a while? I think I owe your father a back rub, or something, to ease the tension and anxiety we put him through today."

"Sure Mom, I'll take care of it. Just give me half an hour and I'll be out of your hair." Brenda said happily.

For the interim they grazed and nibbled on their individual favorites in the kitchen together.

The doorbell rang and Brenda got up saying, "That's for me. You lovebirds sit tight."

"So how about that 'or something?'" Roger asked amorously.

"Sure thing Lover." Marnie served back.

Then they kissed across the corner of the table, just as they heard from the hall, "Hi, Jeff. Thanks for picking me up."