NWMD!: Marnie Meets Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam kept her waiting like that a minute, while he shucked his shirt. When she opened her eyes wondering, she saw this beautifully muscled black man approach her opening with his hard curved cock, placing his arms around her middle, and then slide on in. She could feel the tip of his curved cock touching a particularly sensitive area of her love tunnel. Then she felt him hug her breasts into his smooth warm skin, with his face nuzzling her neck. Her arms that had been extended to place her hands at the back of his neck, now hung limply at her sides, as she surrendered her whole body to Sam's embrace. He started rutting her cunt in sweeping hip movements, maximizing the unique effect the curve was having in her vagina.

She came quickly, scrunching up her face, as he kept up the attack. Shortly after, she came again, a little more intensely. Now panting, sweating, putting her hands on his shoulders, almost ready to push him off. He kept on rutting faster and harder. She came again, shaking her head wildly form side to side, and started to push him away a little. He kept on pumping. She was frantic. She did not think she could take another climax; it would stop her heart for sure. He would not let up; nothing would stop him from reaching his goal. Marnie started hitting his shoulders and flailing her legs. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, no, stop, oh no, don't stop, ohmygod, ohmygod, oh yes, ohmygod yes, EYEEEEAOW! OH-MY-GOD, you wonderful man." She exclaimed loudly with all her breath and might, cumming as he shot his load into her, holding her up off the desk, thrusting in his after cums, as she hugged his neck with her arms, and his hips with her legs, in a death grip.

Tears ran down her eyes. Marnie basked in the afterglow of an orgasmic sequence she had never known there could exist for her, but, at the same time, was mourning the sense now that she has been there, she would probably never taste this delicious a fruit ever again.

Sam joked with the guys, "See what I tell you? They always want me to do them from the front." They all laughed.

Then they heard faintly, "Larcher, hey Larcher." Then it got louder as the young blond guard approached. "There you are." He went into the office. "Do you have your hand held turned off?"

"Oops. Yeah, what have you got?" Larcher responded.

"You wanted me to tell you, . . . is she the one from the video?" The guard said distracted.

"Yeah. What is it man?" Larcher said, trying to keep him on track.

"What video?" Marnie piped in, challenging Larcher to explain.

"Stan, here is one of the men that didn't get to party with you in the conference room a while back, so he and the others have had to make do with the security camera tape. Missy, you're famous in these parts, or should I say with these parts." He said, lifting her right breast with his left hand briefly."

"Oh Walter, you don't suppose . . ." The guard was starting to say.

"Way ahead of you Stan my boy. Missy, Stan's a little late for the party, but he is the main man in keeping your hubby ignorant, so I'd think you'd want to do him good. By the way Stan, what were you about to say before?" Larcher asked.

"Oh, they're back from the breakfast meeting. They're on the third floor right now." The guard related.

"See Missy, Stan here, has been monitoring the situation for you, and hubby is in the building right now. I told you, Walter always looks out for you." Larcher said.

"Yeah, right." She countered in her head. "Larcher may still force me to let him do my rear, but I want Sam to be the last one in my vagina today. I want to savor it like a fine meal for as long as possible." She thought. "I'll have to make this guy cum in my hand, hopefully, if not, with my mouth, yuk. Oh Sam, you're the best. Let's get this guy's pants off and take charge." She schemed.

So, rather than play Larcher's game and be forced to dance to his tune, Marnie went over to the guard and started to take off his tools of the trade, then his pants, his shirt, and underwear. She backed him up to the desk and sidled her body up to his, breathing on his neck, her left hand on his shoulder, while she started to play with his cock and balls with her right. He was excited, nervous about being on display in front of the others and tentative about giving Marnie complete control.

Before he was totally hard and ready, Will said, "Come on Sam, let's go find Eddie. I wonder where he could be? One of us should have been watching him."

Larcher added, "I think I can find him if you can't. Stan my man, enjoy. We'll be right back." Larcher walked passed him patting his hand a couple of times in his shoulder paternally, as he passed by him to leave.

When Marnie was alone with the guard, she used the opportunity to ask him some questions, while she kept up his state of arousal.

"Stan. May I call you Stan?" He nodded. Now tickling just his blond pubic hair above his penis, Marnie asked, "Is it going to be possible to find all of the pictures and films of me in this place and make it so my husband never sees them?"

Marnie put her hand back on his cock as he answered, "Well, we've been working on it for Mr. Larcher, Ma'am, and we are doing our best. You are becoming a legend around here. It's going to be tuff."

She started to tickle his balls as she asked, "What do you know about me?"

Then she started pumping his cock again as he answered, "Well, I know you can't get enough sex. That's what Walter says, and that Walter helps you out with it, that you do it for free behind your husband's back, and . . . um, you're very beautiful Ma'am."

Marnie went to manipulating his nipples alternately as she asked, "Is that what everyone around here thinks they know?"

She went back to stroking his cock as he answered, "I think it's becoming that way among the men as they talk about you as a mystery woman. They aren't even sure if you actually exist. It's making Walter very popular around here . . .With the women, you are a mystery wife who beat the men at their game of volleyball . . . They might fuss over you if they saw you for a little while, because it is fresh in their minds. Very few people have made the connection between volleyball star and mystery woman I suspect." The guard was encouraged to elaborate, because each time Marnie thought he was through responding, she would take her hand off, leaving his cock to twitch and bob, waiting for the next question to answer.

She started to rub his buns and trace a finger up and down his rear crack as she asked, "How many people, would you say, know about me, like whom I'm married to and such? You seem to."

Her hand went back to his cock and he hissed his approval before answering, "Yes Ma'am, I do. Basically, the closer you are to Walter, the more you know the truth."

"The truth." Marnie tossed in skeptically.

"Yes Ma'am. Oh that feels good . . . And, and, I figure the people in the video know, two other night guards, Will and Sam, and Eddie will know, if they find him. . . . I guess the rest know by legend only. Oh Ma'am, please don't stop."

She just tickled the very tip of his cock head where the precum was appearing, as she asked, "What can you tell me about Eddie?"

"Eddie Ma'am? Well he's large, like way over six feet. He might be about thirty, but he's behind upstairs, if you know what I mean. He's kind of slow. He's strong, does what you tell him to do, as long as you've laid it out pretty clear for him. We all think he is still a virgin. What you are going to do for him is saintly Ma'am. Boy what you are doing for me right now is saintly, just a little faster please."

She nearly stopped. "Go on, please."

She picked up the pace again somewhat and he continued, with difficulty in speaking due to his heightened arousal, "Golly Ma'am, I don't know what else . . . . Wait, we think he is pretty well endowed. No one knows for sure, it's rumor only, but Walter was going to find out today and put that mystery to rest. I think you'll need to stop now if I'm going to cum inside of you, Ma'am."

Marnie kept up the pace as she asked, "Tell me everything about Eddie, you know, so I can do a better job of it."

"Well, (phew, phew,) Ma'am I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out much longer."

"Please go on." Marnie said, relentlessly working his cock.

"Well, you'll probably find that he is pretty shy. It might not be as easy as everyone thinks to get him to pop his cherry. Ma'am, really if you don't stop right now, . . ." The guard blew his load several feet past Marnie to his embarrassment, and to her glee. As he recovered he apologized, "I'm sorry Ma'am that I couldn't control myself for you. Maybe you'll be able to get what you need from Eddie. I hope so. I like you."

"You're sweet Stan." She said, smiling and gliding her hand down the side of his face. "Maybe we should get ourselves dressed before the others return."

Stan hurriedly got dressed and Marnie casually put on her blouse and skirt. She figured Larcher would just cut the bra off, if her covering back up annoyed him.

The four men were returning as the guard said, "Don't worry Ma'am. I'll do everything I can to keep this secret from your husband."

"Thank you Stan, you're wonderful." She said appreciatively, but looking at the four men, intent upon seeing what Eddie was like.

The fourth man was Eddie. He stood head and shoulders above the others. He walked behind them, like the Three Stooges leading the Hulk, Marnie thought, non-plused by her assignment, as she understood it. When they were near the office, Marnie could tell that indeed, he was shy. He stood slouched over as if the ceiling were touching his head.

His head was more round than long. His arms were long and powerful, as were his shoulders. The rest of him was contained in special order overalls.

"Missy, I'd like you to meet Eddie. Eddie this is Missy. She is going to be your date for right now. She knows how to make you feel good and will help you become a man today. Would you like that?" Larcher asked.

"She's very pretty, prettier than the others."

"Others? I thought . . ." Marnie was going to say something about his comment but decided to keep quiet.

"Would you like to see just how pretty she really is?" Larcher asked.

Eddie nodded eyes wide. Marnie started to undo her skirt, when Larcher waved her on to start taking off her clothes.

"What do you think of those legs?" Will asked.

"Pretty, very pretty." Eddie responded.

Marnie went onto the blouse to reveal her large tits, and Eddie moaned his approval as she was sliding it down her arms.

"Eddie, would you feel more comfortable taking your clothes off too?" Larcher asked hopefully.

"I don't think so. She'd be just like the others. They are afraid of me because I'm so big."

"Well you are a big man, and I could see why some women would be afraid of you because of your size. I'll tell you what, if you're embarrassed by having a woman see your large body, why don't we blindfold her, while you get undressed. Okay?" Larcher suggested, and proceeded to fashion some clean rags together for the purpose.

"I guess that would be all right. Make sure she doesn't see me, though." Eddie said concerned.

"Larcher." Marnie said, rolling out his name to show she was annoyed.

"Relax, it will ease the tension. Besides," he whispered in her ear, "he doesn't look like your type anyway, right?"

Marnie waited leaning her butt against the front of the desk imagining Eddie's body type, as she listened to him take his clothes off. "Will and Sam, why don't you boys run along now while I give Eddie some pointers."

They did not go far, as they did not want to miss Eddie's deflowering.

Larcher brought Marnie in front of Eddie. "See these, feel them, that's it, aren't they the best tits you've ever felt?"

"Women don't like me to touch them, they are afraid I will be too strong with them."

"You're doing fine. The softer you touch them the more she'll like it." Larcher said, turning her around and bending her over to the desk. The crotchless pantyhose created visual pointers by Marnie's strong legs spread apart, set off by her heels, to her pussy. "Now see here? This is where that goes. See you stick out there and she has a pocket for it here, feel."

Marnie felt relatively large fingers clumsily probing her twat.

"Now, if you keep that up awhile, it makes her juicy and slippery so it's easier to put that in her pocket. You see? That's all there is to it. When she's slippery and you are ready, put that in there, and let nature take its course." He said with a gentle slap to his back. "I'll be going for awhile and let you two lovebirds do your thing. Missy, I'm counting on you to be encouraging. This poor guy has had nothing but rejection all his life. Bye."

Larcher joined the others behind some machinery with a view. Then Marnie got to work on Eddie.

"So, you've never done this with a woman before."

"My size scares them away."

"Well, I like big strong men. I won't run away." She said, as she turned to face him where he was seated. She felt her way forward, straddled his legs and put her hands on his shoulders for support. "Do you like my breasts? You can play with them. It feels good when you play with them gently. That's it. Those big strong hands playing gently with my breasts feel good." She purred.

"You have nice breasts. Nobody ever let me touch them this long before. I like the way they feel." Eddie said.

"You know Eddie, I could put your thing in my mouth instead. I can make it slippery like the pocket and it would feel really good to you. Would you like me to that instead?"

"Walter said to put it in here." He said as he stood up and turned Marnie around by her hips and bent her over so she put her hands back on the desk for support. He put a finger in her cunt, and it felt slippery to him. So with his large hands on her hips as hooks, he put the tip of his cock at the general area of the opening.

Marnie reached up with her right hand between her legs to help guide him in. First she encountered his balls, very hairy, and the size of large eggs. She played with them a second, figuring the hotter he was, the sooner it would be over for her. Then she encircled the head. It was fairly large, about three fingertips diameter, she figured. Then she put her hand down the shaft to find that in the span of about eight inches, his cock went from three fingers at the head to her whole hand width at its base. She couldn't fathom that it could be, so she tore off the blindfold and tried to look down between her legs, but by then, he had the tip in. Then she tried to turn around to look at it, but he held her tight and got a couple more inches painfully in. The sensation spurred him on and he tried to rut in another inch, Marnie was frantic. He pulled out a bit to get a running start at it and thrust in another inch. Marnie yelled "LARCHER!!!" at the top of her lungs.

"You said you like big men." He thrust in slightly more. "You said you won't run away." He thrust in some more. "You were going to lie to me. You were going to be like the others." He was thrusting almost to the hilt, taking maybe fifteen years of nothing but ridicule, frustration and rejection at the hands of women out on Marnie's cunt right then.

Eddie had no control of what he was doing in her, because he had never done it before. He did not realize that Marnie's torment and pain was not a part the act. He did not know about the build up and explosion he was about to encounter. He finally came into Marnie forcing his shaft all the way in to its widest mark at the opening of her cunt. He held it there in a full body contraction not knowing what just came over him. Marnie was opened up like she never had been opened before, even the scene in the movie she made. She had pain that rivaled Brenda's childbirth, but here the suffering was compounded with the humiliation, Eddie's fear of letting go, and her loathing for Larcher. At Brenda's childbirth, she was stretched this wide for less time, and the pain was overlaid by joy, pride, and happiness.

Larcher and the others came back in. Larcher went up to Eddie and tapped his shoulder hard enough to get his attention. "Eddie, its time to let go now. You've got to ease up and let go of her. That's it. Now you can slide out of her pocket and sit there and relax. You finally did it. Eddie, today you've become a man." Larcher said.

Marnie had pushed all of the pictures of her on the desk forward in the act, and was now flat out from the waist up on the desktop passed out. "One of you go get the salts from the first aid kit." Larcher ordered.

Sam came back with two vials. Larcher broke one and Marnie was shocked back to her painful reality from her unconsciousness. She just lay there in throbbing pain; her angry red and swollen vulva was dripping cum. Marnie moaned in agony, not able to move. She tried, but the effort to pull her legs together intensified the pain. The men stood around with mixed emotions, because they had enjoyed watching her go through the pain, but ached for her now that it was all over, except maybe Larcher.

Marnie fought back some tears to ask, "Damn you Larcher! Why? Why do you do this to me?"

"Missy, I can't help looking after people. I looked after Will and Sam here, I looked after Stan, who is helping you, I looked after Eddie, and I looked after you."

"Yeah right. Look at me. You may have ruined me."

"Missy, show some appreciation. I could have told him that your pocket was this smaller hole." He said, guiding his index finger into her anus.

Will thought maybe some ice would help, and brought back an instant ice bag from the kit, broke the capsule inside and kneaded the solution to make it icy. "Here Miss, this might help." He said, as he gingerly placed it across her open vulva.

Marnie gasped, hugged upper body in tight with her elbows at her side, went on tiptoes higher than the heels already made her do, and clenched her teeth to bear down against the insult to her body. As time passed, it proved to be a benefit to the swelling and in numbing the pain. She was able to get dressed and walk embarrassingly, in her stocking feet, pigeon-toed, and her legs wide apart, to her car. Fortunately, she had almost a direct shot to the lot from the mechanical room. It was a tortuous drive home, but she was glad for an automatic transmission.

Marnie went upstairs and drew a bath. As it filled she looked at herself in the mirror. It was painful to look at her cunt, all swollen and purple. She tried to dip into the tub, but it hurt too much to sit in the warm water. She drained the tub and scrunched down under the faucet and gently let trickles of cold water run over her cunt and down the drain.

She lay there, the water cooling her soreness thinking, "I've got to get myself checked. There could be some real damage. I should call Dr. Cunningham's office right away. No, how can I explain how this happened? Oh what if I were left with all of the urges and not able to release them? What would I do then? This has got to stop. I can't go on like this. I've become a slut, a whore, and I'm not even getting paid. Roger is so close to finding out, Brenda is beginning to feel her oats, and there is no end in sight with Larcher. I can't do this the rest of my life, I can't keep this away from my family indefinitely, and I can't keep up physically with Larcher's demands. The only two things I can do are to tell Roger and Brenda, get a restraining order for the Larchers to keep them away from Brenda, and risk certain dissolution of our family, or convince Larcher to stop, yeah right. But, then there is the third possibility of calling Larcher's bluff, and no longer complying with his demands. The worst case is that he'll do what he is threatening to do to Brenda, and it would be no different than my first option. The best case accomplishes the goal of convincing him to stop. Can I live with whatever happens in between?" Marnie debated…