NY Legal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and sat up. "I need to know that when I say 'stop' you'll stop."

He cocked his head to the side and squinted at her. "Even though that's the part that gets you off?"

"It isn't." She said full of exasperation.

"OK. OK... You remember the first time I..."

"Raped me."

"Mmm K. Raped you. You sat up and cried."

"Yeah. Because - I - felt - violated."

"OK. So, why did you let me hold you until you stopped crying?"

"That... Ray?!" She was shaking her head. "You can't..."

"I swear I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Alright? But tell me why you did that?"

"I... can't." She sighed and hung her head.

"I think you can." She looked at him. "It may take time for you to find the words but..."

"Maybe."

"Can I tell you what I think?"

"Nothin's stopped ya so far."

He laughed. "If nothing else, It'll give you the time to find the words to prove me wrong." She nodded. "When I grabbed you, it felt like you were aroused..."

"That doesn't mean it was OK."

"I know. And when I stuck my face in your crotch?... You were already wet."

"Oh fuck you."

He held up his hands in supplication. "I'm just sayin, It seemed like you enjoyed all of it until we were done."

"When a woman says 'stop' you stop."

"Yes you do."

"There are laws about this. I have enforced them on multiple occasions."

"That is true... Unless the woman likes it."

"Ray!?"

"Look,.. Let me..." He loosened and pulled his tie over his head. "I promise I'm not going to do anything more than this." He said as he put her hands together and bound them with his tie. He pulled her hands over her head and forced her down on the couch, Securing her hands via the tie with his left hand on the arm of the couch.

"You trying to ease me into it this time?"

"No." He shook his head. "I'm trying to prove a point." She gave him a "what" look. "Your nipples are hard."

"That is not consent."

"Alright. And if I slide my hand in your panties?"

"Still - NOT - consent."

"Jackie..." He was shaking his head. "It feels like you're feeling guilty. What I can't figure out is who is it you're letting down?"

"...Women."

"What?"

"WOMEN" she over enunciated.

"How?!"

"Women shouldn't have to take this kind of abuse."

"No, they certainly shouldn't. Unless they like it." She let out an exasperated growl. "Look, what happens between two people in private is no one else's business. It's like... If I enjoyed you shoving a strapon up my butt, would I be letting men down?"

She laughed, "Maybe. Is that something..."

"NO, I would not be letting them down because it's none of their business." She shook her head as she chewed on her lip. "I think..."

"Oh this is gonna be good. I can feel it." She smiled and nodded in mock excitement.

"...That after years of dating limp dicked Wall street executives who think dating a cop is cool or hip or whatever it is they call it now. The same people who when they find out that not only do you risk your life everyday but you constantly have to do things they don't have the balls to do. And so now, you have "emasculated them." Not, they need to take their punk ass to a Karate class and the gym. No, no. It's -your- fault for not being as chicken shit as they are so they have to move on. After years of that, I think you find it arousing to have a man between your legs who takes what he wants."

"I..." She sighed.

He leaned in close enough to kiss her. "I am willing to change anything you want from me as long as I can be in your life." She nodded. "But tell me the truth. Would you rather I remove the tie and make sweet love to you on your bed? Or would you prefer I fuck you like a neanderthal claiming his prize?" He growled.

She gave him a whimper. He watched as she began to work her jaw trying to find the words. He could feel her hips start to gyrate up and down. "Fuck me." She whispered.

He kissed her deep. She let a moan escape into his mouth as his right hand found her clitorus. When he broke the kiss to tear her pants down and off..."

"Fuck me!" She yelled,

as he buried his face between her legs and worked her clit. He could hear her grunting encouragements as she thrust her hips at him. By the time he got his shoes and pants off, Jackie had screamed out her first orgasm. He licked his way up her stomach moving her shirt out of the way with his right hand so he could lick onward to her breasts. She was so wet that he just slid in all the way by the time he got there.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She screamed into the couch back.

He kissed her behind the jaw and whispered, "You like that, baby?"

She was biting her lips with her eyes closed. "Mm hm."

"I like watching you cum." A big whine escaped her like she was trying not to. "I want you to cum for me, baby." Her eyes snapped open and gibberish came out of her mouth as her body rocked out a heavy climax that left her breathless after a few minutes of bliss. Ray was feeling very smug. He gingerly pulled himself up and off of Jackie before lifting her up and bending her over the back of the couch. Once she was set with her knees on the seat he slapped her ass. She whimpered.

"Stick your ass out."

She was exhausted but she stuck it out and looked back to see the face of an animal bent on ravaging her. He slid back home causing her ass to shake from the impact. He began to give her a slow and steady pounding. Watching her ass jiggle with each thrust.

"Please, baby... so deep... gonna bruise me."

"Don't I deserve to bruise you? Don't I own you?"

"...errrrYEEEEESSSSSSSssssssss!"

Ray felt a kegel earthquake ripple around his dick as he pulled her tight against him and shot load after load inside of her. He collapsed on her as she drifted down the back of the couch until they slumped in a heap on the floor leaning on the sofa.

"You... you do... know how to... make love... Don't you?" She asked out of breath.

"...Yeah." He breathed.

"When... When are we gonna?"

"...Next time, baby... I swear."

She pulled her head out of the couch seat to look at him. "...You're a lying mothefucker, Ray..."

He nodded.

The end :)