NY Legal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't make it hurt." She whispered.

"You don't want it to hurt?" He asked sweetly before giving her another kiss. She shook her head. "Then you had better be a good girl. Hadn't you?" He kissed her once more.

"I've been a good girl for years. I don't want to be good tonight." She said before kissing him.

He smiled as he slipped his feet out of his wingtips just before slowly pushing her down. "Then, get down there and take him out."

Bridget swallowed and bit her lip as she allowed herself to be lowered to eye level with his crotch. She could clearly see the large imprint of his cock through his slacks. She hesitantly reached up and unbuckled his belt. Then unfastened his slacks and pulled the zipper down before taking a breath. She felt his thumb stroke her cheek.

"Go on." She looked up at him. "For better or worse, you earned this."

She licked her lips and swallowed again before reaching out and pulling the waistband of his briefs out and down around his massive cock. It almost hit her in the face as it came free but she pulled back at the last moment. Almost as if she feared the thing was trying to attack her. Michael smiled and used his left hand to take the waistband from Bridget and tucked it out of the way behind his testicles. He watched and stroked her cheek as she stared at his cock. She slowly brought up her right hand to grip the shaft before giving it a small squeez. Then she did the same with her left. She was watching the precum slowly oozing out of his dick before she looked up at Michael.

He gave her a slight shake of the head. "I can't make you do this bit... You have to wanOHHH JESUS!"

She had leaned forward and taken the entire head of his cock in her mouth. She couldn't get much more of him in but she slid up and down the head while stroking his shaft with her right hand. Michael soon began to give small thrusts of his own while his hands slipped to the back of her head. He watched her like he was afraid to look away. Her left hand came up to fondle his balls while she worked him over with her mouth. After a few minutes she could feel his balls start to roll and churn. She knew it wouldn't be long before he climaxed in her mouth. She increased the speed of her bobbing. Michael fought very hard not to dive deep into her throat when he came. He held her still as he shot rope after rope of semen into her mouth. Bridget swallowed volumes of the stuff while looking into his eyes and she began to stroke his shaft again when they neared the end. Michael could see tears starting to form in her eyes when they were almost done.

"Baby, what's wrong? That was magnificent." He said breathlessly as he removed his dick from her mouth.

"Will you forgive me now?" She asked as she wiped her tears away.

Michael shook his head before removing his pants all the way and squatting down in front of her. "You didn't do anything wrong." He said as he pulled her closer.

She shook her head at him. "I could have talked to my father. Or Granddad... I didn't... I should have tried harder to keep you out of jail."

"Why?" He smiled. She looked at him like he was crazy. He smiled that insufferable smile again. "You know the worst part of those seven years?"

"You didn't have me?" She commented while still trying to get her tears under control.

"OK. The second worst thing... It was mind numbingly boring." She looked surprised. "I read every book in that library and sent out for more when I could." She laughed. "I was surrounded by 800 of the simplest sons of bitches to ever walk the great state of New York." She smiled at that. He shook his head at her again. "You didn't screw me over. You did your job. That's it." He shrugged. "OK?" When she eventually nodded he kissed her.

Michael slipped an arm under her knees and one behind her back before picking her up in his arms and carrying her to the Master bedroom. He laid her on the bed before removing the rest of his clothes. Bridget lay there and watched, She had become enraptured by the man's body.

"Seven years of prison did that?" She commented almost absentmindedly.

"Uh huh." He replied as he dropped his shirt to the floor.

He sat on the bed next to her as he began to unbutton her blouse. Bridget ran her hand over his stomach. "I'm beginning to feel less guilty about you serving time."

"Selfish." He smirked as he untucked her shirt.

Bridget began to remove her blouse and bra as he unzipped her slacks and slid them down her legs. She was topless when he kissed his way up her left thigh to grip and pull her panties off. She couldn't help but move her hips a bit as he kissed his way back up her right thigh when he was done.

He looked at her a moment and Bridget half expected him to make some stupid joke but he didn't. He slowly ran his tongue up the slit of her pussy before gently sucking the hood covering her clit. She hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath until he managed to swirl his tongue around her clitoris. She heard herself exhale in a large gasp. Michael began to lick back and forth across her clit as she slowly fell back and gripped the back of his head with both of her hands. He slowly worked her towards her climax while her grip on his hair got firmer. When her head came up to look at him and he saw how she was gritting her teeth, he knew she was close. He slid his hands under her thighs to grip their tops and pull them away from his head. This allowed him to keep her open to his maneuvers. A moment later and Bridget was yelling out her first orgasm.

Her hands dropped from his head as her head fell back to the mattress. It was an automatic reaction to her orgasm. It was that "I came. We're done." reaction that everyone has. So after a moment when she realized that not only had Mike not 'stopped' but had actually increased his speed. Her reaction was just as involuntary.

"Mike!?... -Aw! Aw-! Wha..?" She said as she grabbed his head again realizing she was not far from another orgasm. He gave no response but for that smug bastardly smile of his. She wanted to cuss him out but it was too late. She tried to clamp her thighs shut but he held them open. She pulled his head tight against her crotch as her eyes closed and she screamed another orgasm.

This time she relaxed some but held on all the same. Mike increased his speed of licking even more. "-Oh fuuuuuuuuuerrrrrrrrr-." She came again. Michael maintained his speed.

He continued to force her through one orgasm after another until finally she begged him to stop. He had managed to make her cum at least ten times. It might have been eleven but he kinda lost track around the time his jaw locked up on him. Bridget was laying there, half dead from the looks of things, as Michael slowly rose and kissed his way up her abdomen. Stopping long enough to rub the cum from his face off on her stomach before kissing his way up her elegant neck. 'God, he loved her neck' He thought. When he kissed his way to her mouth she slowly gasped and gripped his shoulders as his cock smoothly slipped in.

"Easy, easy, easy now." He cooed as he gave her small light kisses. She moaned her response with a few nods. "We have plenty of time." He smiled and continued his kisses as he gently pulsed in and out of her. He had missed sex. Specifically making a woman cum. That. That was what he had missed most. He sometimes thought he enjoyed making them orgasm more than he enjoyed cumming himself. As he slowly ground in and out of Bridget he was truly pleased with himself. She would return his little kisses but she had this look in her eye as if she was worried about the next orgasm. She was amazing.

Michael slowly worked her until he had squeaked out a few more climaxes from Bridget. She never vocalized her desire for him to stop but her moans had acquired more and more of a pleading quality to them. Eventually it was too much for him to take. His own orgasm overtook him suddenly as he spewed what energy he had left into the exhausted woman before he passed out on top of her.

Hours later Michael jerked awake. It took him a moment to realize, -that- was Bridget wrapped around him, and -that- was her head resting on his shoulder. Somewhere in the night he had grabbed the far side of the covers and pulled them over the both of them. He had to pee.

He slowly extricated himself from her grip and went over to the bathroom. After flushing he washed his face in the sink when he caught movement from the other room. It took him a second to realize it was Bridget coming around the foot of the bed. When she stepped into the doorway he could see that she had put on his shirt and was holding it closed with her arms crossed in front of her.

She leaned against the door frame before asking, "You OK?"

"Yeah." He said as he dried his face. "Just had to pee."

"Oh. It's just that I felt you jump just before you got up. I thought you were in pain or something."

He walked over and kissed her. "No, that was... Uh, for a moment there I was back in Rikers and I was trying to figure out what this motherfucker was doin snugglin with me."

"Oh!" She laughed. "I'm sorry. That's not funny."

He was laughing too before he suddenly realized. "Did we turn the coffee pot off?"

She stopped laughing. "Shoot!" She said as she turned and went to the kitchen. "Gonna burn the whole complex down because SOMEBODY had to distract me,"

"Hey! You're the one who actually makes coffee when you invite someone in for coffee." He retorted as he followed her into the kitchen. He noticed the sun was up. "What time is it?"

"7:22. Did you have things to do today?"

"Not really but I think I will have a cup of coffee. Since the machine is on and all." He smiled at her. She scowled back. "Did you want one?"

"Yes. Thank you." She started to button the shirt she was wearing.

"Can you call in sick?" He asked as he rinsed the two coffee cups from the previous night.

"What? You haven't had enough?"

"Well, I don't want to be crude..."

"Yes - you - do."

He smiled as he poured the coffee. "...but I haven't even licked your ass yet."

"See? Not crude at all."

He laughed as he added cream and sugar to their coffee. "You look fantastic in my shirt, by the way." He commented as he handed her a cup.

She took a sip and watched him for a moment. "Aw crap. Who am I kidding?" She said as she left the kitchen. "Let me get my phone and call in." She could hear him laughing. She dialed the office manager's cell. "Hey Pam, it's Bridget. How are you?"

"Not as good as you apparently." Pam had an almost laughing quality to her voice that threw Bridget for a bit.

"Um, OK. I was going to call in sick today."

"Oh, I think you mean, you're going to 'work from home.' That will play better with the public."

She definitely heard a snicker from Pam that time. "Pam, what am I missing here?"

"You haven't seen the front page of the Times then?"

"Oh God!" She knew it was going to be bad. She saw Michael poke his head into the room.

"Go ahead and pull up their site. You can't miss it." Pamela commented.

Bridget went and pulled her laptop from her purse before bringing it back to her bedroom and getting it navigated to the story. "The Girl, the Gold watch and Everything!" the article read. She thought it was an odd title but she still liked the photo of her and Michael eating Santini's. That was all fine but the photo of them going into the elevator lift of her apartments from the parking garage was new.

"Oh crap!"

"Yeeeaaah. So,.. how was it?"

"Uh, we both felt Santini's was a little dry."

"Not the food!"

"Well, that's all you're getting! Is the DA in today?"

"No. He won't be in." Michael commented.

"Is he still there?!" Pam asked excitedly.

Bridget ignored her. "What do you mean? How do you know?"

"What's he wearing?" Pam asked with glee.

"Shush!" Bridget told the phone.

Michael replied. "I wanted to tell him I wasn't gonna hurt him but I couldn't find the guy. So I hired a P.I. who found him at the Hotel Saint Marque in Boca Raton."

"Florida?" Bridget asked.

"Bastard said he had a family emergency." Pam commented.

"Yeah. Apparently he flew down there just before I was released from prison. I assume he thought I was gonna beat his ass."

"Or kill him." Bridget looked sternly at Michael.

"Hey." Michael raised his hands in surrender. "He's an asshole but he didn't try to kill me. I don't kill anybody just for being an asshole."

"Yeah. He'd have to slaughter half the city if he did." Commented Pamela.

"Pam?!"

"What's - he - wearing?" Pam continued undeterred.

"The man has been in prison for seven years! He's not wearing anything! Alright? He is standing in front of me without a stitch of clothing on! Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that's good." She heard Pam answer in a mock breathless tone.

Bridget growled at the ceiling. "But if the DA isn't going to be in..."

"Yeah. Sorry kiddo." Pam commented.

Bridget shook her head. "I'll be running late but I will be in today."

"I'll update your schedule and let your staff know. See you soon."

They hung up and Bridget sighed at the floor.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I just haven't taken a sick day in a long time. I had a couple last year, I think. But I actually did have the flu so, not so much fun."

He sat on the bed next to her. "I was looking forward to you staying home as well." She smiled as she leaned over and kissed him. "There is something important I've been putting off talking to you about."

"What?" She asked suddenly concerned.

"DA Wurster is a weasel." She gave a noncommittal kind of nod. "He trumped up these charges on me. Turned it into a major case because it was an election year. And then did everything he could to get me railroaded so he could claim a victory of a major case for his reelection." Bridget nodded again. "He is exactly the kind of dirtbag that will try to roll this over onto someone else." He watched her as her eyes began to squint in thought. "And the most likely scapegoat I can see, would be the outspoken ADA who headed up the case in the first place."

"So, what are you saying?"

He picked up her right hand in his left and looked her in the eye. "I slept with you to protect your career."

"I'm sorry what?"

He smiled and laughed. "I'm kidding. I slept with you cause your smokin hot." She shook her head at him. "No, I think you need to start collecting any evidence you have to protect yourself when this dumbass tries to claim it was all your doing." She nodded. "Any notes that comment about how you knew the evidence wasn't strong enough or whatever."

"Yeah. Yeah. Between me and Tony we should be good."

He nodded a few times before looking at her mildly angry. "Who the fuck is Tony?"

She laughed. "He's the NYPD Detective assigned to be my investigator."

"Oh. Well, I guess that's OK then."

She laughed some more. "He's heavy set. Very sloppy but he's a great detective. Mind like a trap and he keeps copious notes." Mike nodded. "He's probably got a piece of paper somewhere that says, 'This is bullshit. With scissors? Are you fuckin kiddin me? Since when does McKean use fuckin scissors?" Michael laughed just before he set down his coffee and pulled her closer. "Mm, I have to get ready for work." She said as he pulled her deeper onto the bed.

"You told Pam you'd be late." He answered as he kissed her.

"Not that late." She said just before he rolled her over on her stomach. She felt him grip her hips and pull her up until she was on her elbows and knees. "Go easy. This position is really deep." She said with concern as she looked over her shoulder at him.

She saw him smile as he began to rub the head of his dick across her slit. Soon she felt the head of his cock slowly split her lips and ease into her. She dropped her head to the bed and moaned as his cock pushed in. He pulled back until only the head was inside of her and then slid back down again. She loved the feel of his iron like grip on her hips while he pistoned slowly in and out of her.

She heard the front door open. "Mom?!"

"Well, fuckin..." She whispered into the mattress. "Do NOT come back here!" She yelled as Michael let out a sigh.

"Can you get off your ex-con boyfriend and come talk to me?"

"EXONERATED!" Michael yelled.

"Yeah, whatever!" Sami replied.

Michael sighed again as he pulled out of Bridget and let her get up to close the bedroom door. She ditched his shirt on the bed before grabbing her robe from the bathroom and pulling on a pair of fresh panties. She closed the door behind her as she went out to the kitchen.

Michael put on his shirt and vest. Pulled on his briefs and socks and looked around. "Oh fuck."

Sami hugged her mom hello. "So, I'm old enough to know there are some boundary issues here."

Bridget smiled as she leaned her elbows on the kitchen bar top. "I did such a good job raising you."

"Eryeah, I think it was my psych 101 class, mom."

Bridget smiled as she shook her head. "I'm taking credit for it either way."

Sami laughed. "How can you be with this guy?" She whispered. "He's a murderer."

"You're talking about the "Lethal lead crew?"

"Amongst many others. Have you talked to Uncle Donnie about this guy?"

"I already know about it..." She shook her head. "Look, yes. I am making an exception. He's smart. He's funny. He's strong..."

"He's rich."

Bridget stood up. "He's what?"

"He's rich." Sami nodded. "It was in the times this morning. Attorney General announced the state has awarded him a settlement."

Bridget half stormed into the Master bedroom passed Michael who was sitting on the corner of the bed. "How'd the talk go?" She glared at him as she went to her laptop. "Not good huh." She ignored him. He looked up in time to see a young girl step into the doorway of the bedroom. "Hey!" He exclaimed as he quickly pulled the end of the cover over the lower half of his body.

"Sorry. I thought you would be dressed by now." She shrugged.

"It's OK. Can you throw me my pants? They're on the floor in the kitchen."

Sami looked over her shoulder to the kitchen and looked back before shaking her head. "No."

"Nice."

"70 million Dollars!?" Suddenly "The girl, the gold watch and everything" made perfect sense for a headline.

Mike looked at her. "Yup. Found out yesterday but the state wanted time to craft an announcement."

"Why didn't you tell her?" Sami asked accusingly.

Michael looked at Sami. "She seemed like the kind of woman that would be easy if she knew." Sami's eyes got big as her mom hit him in the shoulder. "What?" He laughed at Bridget.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged. "And how would that have worked out? Hi Miss Fonta, I have $70 Million Dollars will you go to dinner with me?"

Bridget and Sami looked at each other and shrugged. There was a knock at the door.

"You have got to be kidding me!?" Bridget exclaimed.

"I'll get it." Sami stated as she left the room.

Bridget got up to follow but Mike grabbed her arm. "I will get your pants." She nodded to him as she pulled away from him.

Michael put his hands together and twiddled his thumbs. He had never done that before. It was not fun. Bridget poked her head in the room long enough to throw him his slacks. "Yay." He smiled.

"Mom, it's Uncle Donnie! AND Uncle Will! AND their partners!"

"Great!" Bridget announced in mock excitement as she approached her brothers to give them hugs. Once the "hello's" were done, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well for starters, we read the paper." Donnie commented.

"Yeah, and then there were the multiple calls about a crowd of paparazzi outside the front of your building causing a disturbance. So we had to come break that up." Will finished.

"Yeah. Yeah. So where is he?" Janowitcz asked.