NY Legal Ch. 03

Story Info
Marriage has gotten boring? Doesn't have to stay that way.
11.8k words
4.62
10.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BDSM"

Author's note:

OK. So, I got stuck reading the Shepherd series by Burntredstone. He is a wordy bastard. And before you get pissed off, Red, I gave you 5 stars on all twelve chapters. I love Ben Shepherd! Anyway, now that my addiction has been fed, it's time for the next installment of NYL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie could hear the slight creaking from the springs of the old bed. That didn't bother him. They had to be quiet so they didn't disturb their two sons, Tony 18 and Andrew 16, who slept just down the hall. That didn't bother him. Amy looking at the ceiling and chewing her lip like she was trying to solve a math problem while he was LITERALLY inside her! THAT bothered him!

"What're ya doin?" He whispered in frustration.

"Hmm?" She looked at him as he slid back into her.

"What - are - you - doin?" He smiled maliciously.

"I think we need a new dryer."

Donnie wasn't stopping. I believe a wise man once said, "Great sex is phenomenal... and bad sex is pretty good too."

"Ya think we need a new dryer?" As he ground lightly against her cervix.

"Mm hm." She nodded.

He watched her a moment. "...Why?"

"It takes like four times tuh dry a load." She shrugged.

He hung his head and sighed. While pulling back and sliding in again. When he looked at her he took a breath and said, "...I probably just need tuh clean out the lint trap for the house. Clean the exhaust tubing behind the dryer and pull the back off the dryer tuh clean it out as well."

She smiled with a lite growl in her throat as she began to move her hips with his thrusts. "When?" She breathed.

"This weekend."

She closed her eyes, bit her lip and moaned as her thrusting back became harder. "Oh yeah, baby."

He leaned in and kissed her deeply as their pace increased for several minutes until they each moaned their climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detective Donnie Fonta came into the station tired from the New York morning traffic. "I swear those people are gettin worse out there!" He commented to Jackie who was already at her desk working.

She smiled and replied without looking up from her PC. "Anything specific or just the usual morning crazyness?"

"The usual. How're we lookin today?" He asked as he took off his coat and hung it on the back of his chair.

"Uhhh." She stretched her back. "We got five interviews on three different homicides to do before lunch."

Donnie shook his head as he sat down. "How many open cases we got now?"

"Eleven."

"Twelve!" He heard just as another form was dropped on his desk. He spun his chair to see Sargeant Trampass standing there. "Body was just reported in an alley on 5th. You and Esposito have it."

He would have complained but he knew the other detectives were already above 14 on their caseloads. So in lieu of that he grimaced a smile, stood up and put on his coat as he nodded to his boss. He heard Jackie sigh as she followed suit. "They make this crap look so easy on TV." Donnie commented.

"It's one case at a time on TV. Besides, they make landing a jumbo jet look easy on TV."

Once they were in the car and underway Jackie commented, "These people have GOT to stop killin each other!"

"Then we'd be outa job. What'd we do then?" Donnie smiled.

"I'd go to vice." She emphasized by pointing at herself. "I liked that dress."

"Uh huh. And you realize most female vice officers spend all of their time in skimpy gear freezin their asses off. Right?"

"Better than this workload."

"Freezin your butt off waitin for some moron to grope ya. That sounds better?"

"Wellll." She smiled. "I'm pretty used to the groping."

"Oh ho! Here we go! Tellin me how great the sex is with Ray." He smiled.

"I'm only mentioning it because it's FREAKIN! FANTASTIC!" She was nodding and smiling like an idiot when he glanced at her.

"Yeah. Yeah." They were quiet for the last few blocks until they got to the scene of the suspicious death. "Whata we got?" Donnie asked the Patrol Sergeant as they approached.

"CSI's in the alley. They got here about ten minutes ago."

Jackie tapped Donnie on the shoulder. "In an alley? It'll be an hour before they'll let us in."

Donnie nodded and looked back at the Sergeant. "Any good places for coffee around here?"

"Yeah actually." He pointed down the street. "Place called "Walter's." Just around the corner. Looks like a dive but the food's good."

"Thanks. We'll be back in 30 just tuh be safe." Donnie told him. They found the place easily enough and joined the queue inside. "Yeah. So I been thinkin about it a lot lately."

Jackie looked at him with large confused eyes. "...Thinkin about what?"

"What we were talkin about in the car."

Jackie's eyes began to shift around the room. "...You been thinkin about sex with Ray?"

"NO! With Amy."

"We weren't talking about that."

"I said things had become stale. Remember?"

"No." She shook her head and gave an exaggerated shrug."

"I told ya we'd been together for a while now and things were just blah. I said I think we needed tuh spice things up a bit. Remember?"

Jackie replied while using her hands expressively. "WE NEVER DISCUSSED SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!" The man in front of them turned around and made a face as he looked down his nose at her. "Oh don't act like you're not interested." She told him. The man shrugged and nodded before turning back around. She looked at Donnie. "Since one of us was obviously somewhere else, why don't you tell me what you said in this conversation."

Donnie was still laughing from her outburst. "I said after two kids and raisin em, we'd kinda fallen into a slump a just missionary when we could. I thought maybe we need tuh bump it up a little."

Jackie nodded. "That sounds pretty normal." She said.

Donnie's only response was to nod.

"OK. Well here's what I'd do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie arrived at his house at a decent hour for once. He walked into the kitchen to find Amy getting things ready for dinner. "Ya need anything?" He asked as he kissed her hello.

"Uh, not really. We're doin spaghetti so give me thirty."

"OK. Boys doin homework?"

"Yeah. Sounded like they had a good day."

"How bout you?"

"Nice and quiet, thank God. How was your day?"

He shrugged. "Picked up another case. Some poor guy got popped in an alley. Found what we think is the murder weapon in a dumpster around the corner."

She laughed. "So the killers no genius."

"No." He shook his head with a laugh. "I'm gonna go check on the boys." He said as he left the kitchen.

Dinner was good but trying to get their children to talk about their day was like pulling teeth. Not uncommon for teenagers. When Donnie and Amy were finally able to get the boys to talk and laugh at the table, they knew they had done their parenting for the day and let the boys go back to their rooms.

"God, I hate kids." Amy commented after the boys had left.

Donnie laughed. "There was a time ya said ya wanted twenty of the little bastards."

"Well I was WRONG, baby." She smiled at him as she stood up and began to clear the table.

Donnie laughed as he stood up and began storing the leftovers for his and Amy's lunch tomorrow. When he was done he watched her as she finished up the few dishes. It was his job to do the pots and pans so she didn't think anything of it when he approached her from behind and kissed her behind the ear. When she felt his left hand glide through her hair at the back of her head and then take a grip she gave an involuntary gasp. And when he slowly pulled her head back she stuck her chest out with a small moan.

He could see how hard her nipples had become. He raised his right hand to pinch her left nipple. She gently gripped his hand. "Donnie, the boys?"

"They're not comin down for hours." He whispered. "Now, keep your hands on the counter." He commanded.

She obeyed while he squeezed and pinched her right breast and nipple. When he was able to elicit a moan from her he slid his hand inside of her smock, under her panties and rubbed her crotch. She was already becoming moist. He located her clitoris with ease as it was already erect.

He gently rubbed small circles around her clit until her hips began to move. "Be still."

"But baby." She whined.

"Hush." He commanded.

He was still rubbing. "...I ...can't."

He still had her head pulled back and her eyes had been closed until now when she looked at him pleadingly. Donnie opened the towel drawer without emotion as he removed a hand towel. "Open." When she opened her mouth he stuffed the rag in and returned to fingering her. She began to move her hips violently. "Be - still."

He wasn't sure what she was saying but he could tell she would have been screaming if not for the rag. "You - will - not - cum."

"Aught?!" She screamed around the gag.

He increased his rubbing of her clit. "Be! - Still!" He whispered.

Amy had a white knuckle grip on the countertop's edge as she fought to obey. She begged him with her eyes, to end this but managed to keep her body stationary.

Eventually he had mercy on her and said, "Cum for me." Just as he slipped two fingers inside of her and rubbed her through the biggest climax she'd felt in years.

When he released his grip on her head she automatically bent over the counter. It took her a few minutes to recover before she could look up at Donnie. He did not look pleased. "Ya have a hard time following instructions." She didn't know what he meant until he looked down. When she looked to see what he was talking about she saw that somewhere in that mind blowing orgasm she had grabbed his right forearm with her right hand.

She whimpered as she let go. She whimpered louder as he placed the handcuffs on her wrist. But she accepted they were not done by the time he pulled her left hand behind her back and cuffed her hands together. She watched as he unclipped his holster from his belt and set it on the counter. Then he did the same with the case for his cuffs. And finally he unclipped his extenda-baton and set it next to the rest before unbuckling his belt and pulling it from his pants. When he bent the belt into a large loop she began to shake her head and whimper.

Donnie bent her over the counter before pulling her pants and panties down. He hooked his left thumb under the chain of the handcuffs to pull her hands and the bottom of her smock up away from her exposed rear end.

"I told you to be silent."

-SMACK!- She yelped from the strike of his belt.

"I told you to be still,"

-SMACK!- She yelped again.

"I told you to keep your hands on the counter."

-SMACK!- She yelped once more.

"And you disobeyed me every time."

-SMACK!- She began to cry.

"You will obey." He whispered.

When she nodded quickly he dropped his belt and began to rub the red from her ass. She wasn't sure when he had taken his cock out but she felt him rub the head of it against her slit. Coating it in the copious amounts of juices she had running out of her. Without warning he slid his entire shaft into her and pressed against her cervix. He held there and rubbed against her until he just had to pull back and slide back in.

After several thrusts of long, deep, slow drives he finally gripped her hips and began a good hard fucking. A few minutes later her hips were beginning to shake wildly and she was looking over her shoulder at him with big pleading eyes.

"Not yet."

He heard her complaint even with the gag but she fought to calm her hips. He forced her to hold off until he was about to pop. Then he told her she could cum. When she let go her hips jumped and twitched so much that it sent him over the edge into a mind numbing orgasm of his own. Amy collapsed on the counter while Donnie had to brace his hands on the counter to each side of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lab got back to us on that body yesterday." Jackie commented as Donnie sat down at his desk.

"Yeah? Whata we got?"

"Still trying to ID the body but that .45 they found WAS the murder weapon and the prints on it belong to a Terrence Whittiker. Several drug busts. No "Last known address" but "Last known associate" is a Billy Quintin. Marketing Exec for the radio station WKRT. Got a last known for him as well."

"Good. Lookin at our schedule though... We won't be able to get to him till tomorrow afternoon."

"That'll work. How'd things go last night?"

"Really good. Thanks for the pointers." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner that night Donnie approached Amy while she was at the sink. She spun around like she had been waiting for him to do it. She quickly put her hands into the shape of a "T" before he could touch her. "Time out! Time out!"

Donnie laughed. "It's not a timed event."

"Yeah. Well... Can we not use your handcuffs?"

"Did they hurt your wrists?"

She nodded. "They chafed a bit."

He took her hands in his and kissed her wrists. "We got several old terry cloth robes upstairs. We can use one of the belts from them."

"OK." She said just before he kissed her and pulled her close. He took a firm grip of her ass before letting her go and walking back to the table to deal with the leftovers.

Amy was NOT quite breathless as she leaned against the counter. "You're not going to..?"

Donnie turned and looked at her before shrugging, "No." and returning to the leftovers. He was glad his smile was hidden from her when he heard her growl and go back to dealing with the dishes.

Later, when they were sure the boys were asleep, they headed upstairs to their bedroom. Amy undressed without being asked while Donnie found an old white robe belt to use. He laid one wrist over the other before he wrapped the belt around them and secured it. Last, he put her on her knees before he undressed in front of her. When he finished removing the last of his clothes he inched his cock closer to her mouth until it just rubbed against her lips. When she opened her mouth to take it in,

"No." She closed her mouth and leaned back away from it. He stepped closer to keep the tip just grazing across her lips. "You want this?" She nodded. "Say it." He commanded.

"I want it."

"Beg for it."

"Please, let me suck your cock."

"Do it." She quickly leaned forward and engulfed almost half of his shaft before bobbing back and forth on it. After a couple of minutes he pulled her off his cock by her hair.

"That's enough." She hadn't seen where he got them but he stuffed a rag in her mouth and secured it with another robe belt. Once she was properly gagged he commanded, "Get up." When she obeyed he continued. "Get all the way onto the bed." She knee walked her way to the middle of the mattress. "Roll over." She rolled onto her back and looked at him. "Spread your legs." She did. "Wider."

When she did, she saw him lean forward just before eating her. It had been ages. Her back arched as she felt the old sensation of his tongue on her clitoris. He roughly dived in and licked her with abandon until he forced her to a climax. No sooner had she cum than he continued on for the next one. She was grateful for the gag when the third orgasm rocked her.

She was laying there out of breath when she felt him stuff their pillows under her ass to elevate her hips. She looked to see what he was doing just as he was coating his cock with Vaseline. She tried complaining through the gag but all he commanded was, "Knees forward." She whimpered as she pulled her knees closer to her chest.

She felt the head of him press against her sphincter and begin to press in just as he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her legs so that his elbows pressed against her knees while he braced himself against the bed. She shut her eyes and grunted as he continued to slowly press into her. She was far too tight for him to simply force his way so he had to stop and pulse back and forth as he made headway at a snail's pace. Amy let a moan escape each time his cock crept another few millimeters in.

After what seemed like hours she felt her sphincter stretch to the point that she thought she would tare. She emitted a low long moan until the head of him popped passed her final barrier as she felt a small wave of relief wash over her.

"Look at me." Amy opened her eyes. "Watch what I'm doing to you." When she looked down she watched as he slowly drove his cock all the way into her. He continued his slow pace as he pulled back until the head of his dick butted against her sphincter then he would slide back down again. Amy was fixated on what her husband was doing to her. She had always been too scared to let him try it before. Truth be told, she was frightened now but not having a say in the matter was somehow arousing. She watched her man's violation of her as her own hips shimmied side to side of their own volition. She closed her eyes as she came and moaned into her gag.

She felt Donnie increase his pace. "I said watch." She quickly opened her eyes to see what he was doing. Within a few minutes she heard herself moaning every time he thrust in. Soon she saw her hips begin their little betrayer's dance as she knew he was going to make her cum again.

She fought to keep her eyes open this time as it seemed to be the only thing he cared about right now. It was one of the most difficult things she had ever done but she managed to keep her eyes open as she had an enormous orgasm. While she was trying to catch her breath around the fucking gag she looked up to Donnie for approval. But he increased his speed anyway. Now he was slapping against her ass hard. She grunted with each impact. Praying the next one would come quicker than the last two. Between the slapping and the grunting she heard her man groan. She looked up to see him sweating like crazy with his eyes closed. He was craning his neck like he was trying to work out a kink. She could tell he was about to cum in her ass. The thought of it almost pushed her into another climax. When he opened his eyes he looked at her. "Look me in the eye when you cum."

Her hips began to buck when he said it and his thrust became even harder until she found herself bombarded by a body shaking climax as Donnie growled out a huge orgasm. The warmth that filled her from his load made her quiver as she shook from the greatest orgasm of her life. Donnie slowly untied the gag before they kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie pulled the car up to the curb outside 1745 Baker St. It was a small tenement that was supposed to be the last known location for Billy Quintin.

Jackie commented as they got out of the car. "He's supposed to be in apartment 307."

"And I know there aint no elevator in this old buildin." Donnie said as he held the door for his partner. Jackie smiled as she shook her head to confirm his suspicions.

"Yup... Is this guy wanted for anythin?" He asked as they headed up the stairs to the second floor.

"Yeah. If push comes to pull we got an outstanding warrant for a parking ticket."

"That's it?

"Yeah." She nodded. "If this guy's a heavy hitter then he's done a hell of a job of staying off our radar."

They climbed the stairs to the third floor and found the apartment. Just before they knocked they heard a woman scream from inside. They shared a quick glance before they both pulled their pistols and Donnie took a step back then kicked the door in.

"Police! Stay where you are!" He yelled.

The door opened onto a hallway that led sharply to the left. Donnie and Jackie quickly walked down it with their weapons ready until it opened onto a flat of an apartment. They could clearly see a naked woman on the bed just a few feet from the hallway and a man who appeared to have his fist inside of her.

The man smiled at the two Detectives as they appeared to be stunned. "How can we help you officers?"

Jackie and Donnie -were- stunned.