NYC

Story Info
A day in the city.
1.4k words
20k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story.

Last fall my wife decided she wanted to see the 50 Shades of Grey off-Broadway musical in NYC, so we took the train down for the evening. We met a couple of friends for lunch in Brooklyn, then took the subway to Manhattan for the evening. Unfortunately the subway took longer than planned, and by the time we arrived the show was almost halfway through. Luckily it wasn't a busy night so the organizers gave us free front row seats to the next showing in 2 hours.

With some time to kill, we got cocktails and wandered around Manhattan. By the time we came back to the show we both had a pretty good buzz going. The show was not at all what I expected. Sure there was some raunchiness and some skin, but I was expecting to be thoroughly aroused rather than amused. I haven't read the 50 Shades series personally, but I know my wife has read all the books and every time she's reading we have amazing sex. By the way she also reads Julia Quinn and other literary porn as I call it. I endorse this fully, and frequently encourage her to get a lifetime membership. Partly because she gets really horny and I benefit, and partly because I love seeing a woman explore and grow into her sexuality. There's nothing more sexy in the whole world.

Anyway, tonight my wife had a flowing small black dress on and some mix of Victoria's Secret lingerie. She has a few dressers full of naughty lingerie, and I fully endorse of course. They send her coupons for free panties every other week, so she's always coming home with something new and exciting. Tonight I think it was the black see-through lace with red accents. As the show wore on I had a little time to look around the audience. A lot of couples around us, with most of the girls in small dresses or skirts. It was clear they had all read the book and were eager to see it acted out. I wondered how many were wet behind those crossed legs. In fact I wondered how many legs were being parted for the viewing pleasure of the ripped guys gyrating on stage. My wife is usually a bit modest unless she's been drinking, so at this point I started to think I should encourage her to do some showing of her own. This is something I've always fantasized about. As the drinks flowed I could tell she was squirming a bit so I asked if she'd like to remove her panties. She gave me that maybe look, which usually means how dare you and yes I'd love to all at once. But before she got around to it the show ended.

We walked up 7th Avenue to Times Square after the show, stopping at various shops along the way for gelato, street food and yes more drinks. There's never a dull moment in Manhattan. At some point I put my hand around her waist and did not feel a panty line. Did you? I started, but then I knew the answer. I laughed out loud. Here we were quite buzzed, laughing and having a great time in Manhattan surrounded by the usual crowds of tourists, and my wife had no panties under her little flowing dress. It was like our secret, and it was quite thrilling! The last time I remember her going commando in a dress was at a friend's party. That time there were about 30 people in a small crowded apartment drinking and chatting loudly, and as I glanced across to see how she was doing I realized I could see her shaved pussy straight up her dress. I didn't even know she was going commando that time. I went from flat to hard in about one second just knowing all these guys and gals could glance over and see her pussy. I love it when she's bold like that.

Anyway tonight we turned onto Broadway going north and stopped in front of the TD Bank courtyard on West 50th. We found a couple of open benches and sat to admire the Times Square lights. There were crowds everywhere, but as we sat holding hands my wife suddenly moved and sat on my lap. And sighed. Then she started swaying her ass back and forth grinding into me. I laughed. Her black dress was light and filmy, so I could feel all her curves through my jeans. Remember the time we had sex on Mt. Rainier? I asked. Yeah she said. We could try it here. With that she ground into me a bit harder. So I maneuvered her dress out from under her as discreetly as I could so her bare ass and pussy were now on my pants. Oops someone was coming.

We quickly stopped and pointed at imaginary things in the distance where the Times Square lights flickered. Phew, that was close. After looking around I discreetly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. I always go commando, mostly because I don't like my boxers bunching up and making me uncomfortable. In this case it provided easy access. Damn, someone else was coming. I pointed out more imaginary things at the Square. This time the passer by stopped and gave us a pointed look. He must have guessed what we were up to from my wife's weird angle sitting on my lap, but it's NYC so we finally stared back at him and he moved right along. If you're reading this, yep you were right.

Before another passerby could interrupt us I slid a finger over my lap and my wife raised slightly to allow access to her pussy. She was dripping wet. Ok, so she was as turned on by this as I was. Heck recently I've started whispering dirty stories in her ears while we have sex. Every time the story involves a public place with someone watching, she moans and starts cumming right away. So maybe I shouldn't have been surprised. I flipped my stiff cock upright out of my jeans and she sat back down, engulfing me completely right up to the base. We sat still for a minute. There was a girl on her phone nearby who kept glancing at us. A few seconds ticked by, but it felt like a year. My cock twitched inside her, and her pussy walls squeezed me right back. God she was wet.

Finally the girl must have guessed we needed some space and started moving away so my wife started moving her ass in small circular motions. I pointed away at imaginary sights and generally did my best tourist impression. To an onlooker we were just another couple taking a break from walking the big city. But if anyone in any of the nearby gazillion restaurants on Broadway or the Crowne Plaza was looking they'd for sure know what we were doing. I groaned just thinking about it, and my wife squeezed harder. I discreetly flicked her nipples with the back of my thumbs and that made her throw her head back and grunt. I knew it wouldn't take her long to get there, so I was torn between teasing her with the risk of being interrupted or even arrested, and letting her cum. In the end I let her cum, she'd been fabulous tonight and totally deserved it.

With another slow gyration of her ass and slight thrust of my hips she let out a low grunt and went stiff. I held her tight and pretended to watch the crowd as her orgasm washed over her. She came harder than I had expected, probably heightened by all the passers by and our attempts to be discreet. I waited a few minutes until she relaxed and we both sat there while I was still hard inside her. I'd have liked to cum with her but that would have left a mess, and we didn't want to be cleaning up in Times Square. So I slid out of her wet pussy and pushed my cock painfully back into my jeans being careful not to get it caught in the zipper. We looked around, the crowds were still teeming, the lights were still blinking, and supposedly no one was the wiser. My wife kissed me deeply, her way of saying thank you. Then we walked off hand in hand like another couple in the city.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wine Tasting Sharing the wife after a wine tasting.in Loving Wives
Young Couple in FMF Threesome Emma visits a young married couple - surprise midnight FMF.in Loving Wives
My Wife Betty's First Adventure Betty has 1st sex with others on work trip with husband.in Loving Wives
Poor Hunter Was he ever on the menu?in Loving Wives
The Beach House Strange happenings at a new beach house.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories