Nylon Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers

Joan's now shaking fingers pulled the panties to one side and she gasped upon contact of her fingertips over her ultra sensitive moist clit. Joan's tits were getting full attention from her other hand as she squeezed and pulled on her sensitive erect nipples. Joan's fingers worked her pussy skillfully and then slid inside her slit towards her weak spot. The quiet bathroom started to fill with weak moans of pleasure and the sound of her soaked pussy being worked by her fingers. She fought to keep her eyes open to look at the reflection of that sexy woman she was seeing in the mirror.

Finally, with the taste of her young nephew's pre-cum against her tongue and the thought of him wearing and jerking off with her stockings, she closed her eyes and let herself go as she had now reached the point of no return. Joan experienced her orgasm... Her body shook with the rush of successive waves of pleasure. With her chest heaving, her stocking mouth muffled screams of pleasure that filled and echoed off the bathroom walls. Joan felt her legs turning to rubber, her ankles shaking as she fought to remain stable in those towering black patent leather five-inch spike heels she wore. Joan had to lean up against the wall to retain balance as her orgasm pounded wave after wave through her lower belly, sending mind-blowing thrills up her spine, all the way to the tips of her hair!

Joan dropped the now damp thick saliva filled and lipstick marked stocking from her mouth as she gasped for air. "Holly shit!" She panted as she fought to catch her breath. She had never had an orgasm so rapidly in her life. It was time to make the call to her sister.

---A plan was laid out between them to teach David a lesson he would never forget. That next Saturday morning David was just lying around the house watching some TV when his mom walked into the living room. David's eyes were wide open as his mom was dressed to kill.

There stood his mom wearing the tightest skirt she owned. Her beautiful legs were clad in her sheerest black full-fashioned seamed stockings and highest stiletto pumps she owned. David's cock twitched at the sight of her legs in those stockings and high heels.

As Jackie was starting to hook her earrings she said, "Dear, Aunt Joan just called and needed some help with a few things around the house. I'm about to go out shopping dear, but I can give you a ride over to Aunt Joan's."

Jackie then turned her back to David as she was hooking up the last earring and said, "Dear how are the seams in my stockings? Are they nice and straight?"

David cleared his throat staring closely at the perfectly straight seams of the stockings. "Yes mom they are perfect, why are you so dressed-up just to go shopping?"

"What's the matter dear can't your mom dress up a little to go shoe shopping? I'm in the need for a few things and most of all I need a new pair of heels and more stockings. Can never have enough nylons right dear? Hey maybe if Aunt Joan just needs you for a minute you can go with me. Maybe Aunt Joan would like to go also? Don't you want to help me pick out some heels dear?"

David's cock was now fully erect at just the thought of watching his mother trying on high heels in a ladies' shoe store. All those women around him slipping and sliding their stocking feet in and out of all those heels was a dream come true situation!

David briefly fought for a moment in decision of wanting to stay home alone so he could get into his mother's bedroom. How he wanted so badly to wear his mother's stockings, garters and spiked heels while looking at himself in the mirror jerking-off. He was almost in desperate need at this point from just seeing his mother's beautiful stocking legs in front of him. But then the thought of seeing his Aunt was not to be missed either. That was another chance to get into his Aunt's bathroom and jerk-off with her stockings as he had just done last week and that was an even stronger temptation.

"Sure mom, why not? I guess nothing else going on today."

Jackie smiled and said: "That's my boy!"

In the car Jackie knew her son was getting an eyeful. The small bench seat and cabin of the little Ford Falcon kept them close. She could just feel his eyes ogling her long legs. Jackie could feel her skirt sliding up as she shifted and engaged the clutch. She was fully aware of her jet-black stocking tops now in view. She also knew her son's high heel fetish must have had him focused on her spiked heels working the clutch, gas, and brake pedals. She knew the short car ride would keep his young cock stiff all the way to their destination.

Once inside his Aunts house David saw that his Aunt was also dressed to kill. A black satin tight skirt, white silk blouse with ultra sheer black stockings worn with the same style five inch FM pumps just like his mother was wearing. David had to keep his hands in his pockets to help hide his full erection. Nervously David asked his Aunt what she needed help with?

"David there is something that I wanted to share with you, please sit down here in this chair. I will be right back dear."

David could hear the swishing of his Aunts stockings as she left the room. David's mother moved and sat on the sofa in front of him. She sat back and crossed her long legs making sure once again her stocking tops were in full view. David had a direct front view of his mother's gorgeous legs encased in those glossy black stockings.

David knew something was up but not knowing asked, "Hey Mom what's up?"

Jackie slowly bounced her leg over the other smoothing her hand over her stocking watching her son stare directly at her stocking tops. "Patience dear you will find out very soon."

With that Aunt Joan returned and tossed on David's lap a pair of black stockings. David, surprised by the act, looked at his mother and Aunt with questioning eyes. Before David could speak Joan said, "David do these stockings look familiar? They are the same stockings I had in my bathroom on your last visit."

David nervously looked at his mother that was smiling, then back at his Aunt Joan as she now had both hands on her hips. As David looked at the beautiful black stockings lying on his lap he stammered with, "Gee I don't know Aunt Joan why would I?"

With that David's mother added, "David you have been a very, very naughty boy haven't you?"

Joan quickly added, "David you have been more than naughty with my stockings in the bathroom haven't you? I found nasty cum stains on them. Your mother and I also know you wear stockings!" In a firm voice Aunt Joan demanded an explanation.

David looked at his mother and back at his Aunt. David looked down at the stockings in his lap now totally embarrassed. Not looking up David shamefully confessed his act.

"I'm sorry Aunt Joan; I just could not help it. Your nylons are so, so beautiful."

As Aunt Joan walked around in front of David still with folded arms, "David your mother and I both agree that you need to be punished for your actions! You may not continue with your perverted nasty ways without asking permission. Do you understand?"

David was very nervous just having his deep embarrassing secret reveled and kept his head down weakly answering, "Yes Auntie."

David's mother slid farther back on the couch with her legs still crossed looking at her sister giving a nod of approval to continue. Jackie spoke briefly to her son, "I'm really going to enjoy this David."

Joan laughed at her sister saying, "Just like old times sis!"

Joan began to walk around the young boy as he sat still staring down at the stockings in his lap. "I'm going to ask you a few questions David and I want direct answers, do you understand?"

"Yes Auntie."

"Good."

"You have a deep stockings fetish don't you?"

David still looking down in his nervous state replied with an almost unheard quiet voice, "Yes."

Joan raised her voice and snapped, "Yes what? And speak up! When spoken to it's YES Auntie or YES mother, do you understand?"

David looked up at his aunt standing directly in front of him, "Yes auntie."

"That's much better."

"Now let's start over. David you have a nylon stocking fetish don't you?"

"Yes auntie."

"And besides jerking off with my stockings in the bathroom last week you also wore them didn't you?"

David hesitated with his answer now fully embarrassed but managed to get out, "Yes auntie."

"You are a very, very nasty young man aren't you?"

"Yes auntie, I'm sorry."

"I did not ask you if you were sorry, did I?"

"No auntie."

As David continued to look down at the floor he could see his Auntie's spiked heels and stocking covered ankles come into view as she continued to circle the chair slowly. As she moved, David could hear his aunt's stockings sliding against each other and could also see her tall stiletto heels dig deep into the carpet. Seeing his aunt's stockings in his lap and the sound of the swish-swish as his aunt moved was having an effect on him. He could start to feel his cock move, twitch and stiffen in his pants.

"So David likes to wear stockings. What else do you like wearing David?"

David looked up his mother sitting on the couch in front of him totally embarrassed.

David's mother laughed enjoying the moment. "Answer your Aunt!"

David stammered and confessed. "Yes, I love to wear stockings. I wear them with mother's garter belts, and her high heels. I, I can't help it! It just looks and feels so good."

With that Joan looked at her sister and gave a nod. Jackie knew just what to do. Jackie got up and went into her sister's bedroom where Joan already had laid out a satin black garter belt and a pair of her tallest high heel pumps.

"Stand up!" Joan demanded. "Take off your clothes, quickly, all of them!"

As Jackie returned in the room her son was already in the process of undressing himself. David stood there with just his cotton white briefs on. He was now sporting a huge erection and totally embarrassed as he held his hands down in front of him to cover it up.

Jackie demanded to her son, "Take off everything! You are not showing us anything we have not already seen!"

Jackie ordered, "David, put these on, just as you do when I'm not home"

The two sisters watched wide eye as David now with his full erection exposed started dressing. Finally as he slipped on Joan's last high heel they could see the poor boy was shaking from embarrassment and excitement all at the same time. There stood David wearing Joan's black garter belt, jet-black full-fashioned seamed stockings that she knew he had secretly worn jerking off in her bathroom the week before.

She could tell this boy had been practicing. The stockings were worn in perfect order. The seams of the stockings were straight, garters hooked to the stocking welts with perfect placement. The poor boy's erection was standing full, stiff, and straight up in the air between the black garter straps. The sisters both laughed as they were enjoying every moment of this.

"Wow Jackie, from the way he expertly slipped into my nylons, looks like we were right; David has been wearing stockings and heels for quite some time!"

David was surprised at the sight of both his beautiful aunt and mother standing in front of him starting to disrobe. In moments they both stood wearing just their undergarments. Both sisters were simply wearing their black stockings, panties, garter belts, bra, and high heels.

Joan walked up only inches in front of David. She could almost hear David's heart pound in his chest. She took one step closer and David's cock came in contact with her silky stocking top. Joan knew just what to do. Slowly she raised her nylon covered stocking welt across the boy's ultra sensitive stiff shaft.

Aware of the poor boy's nylon fetish, she knew this would be madding for him. David let out a gasp at the contact of Joan's shiny nylon stocking top. Jackie watched her sister at work and saw her son's ankles shake and quiver from the touch of her sister's nylons coming into contact with her son's stiff erection.

Joan glanced over at her sister and said laughing, "Wow sis, he suffers badly from his fetish doesn't he?"

Joan still laughing looked deep into her nephew's eyes. She then moved in closer with her lips against his ear whispering, "You just love that don't you my nylon sissy? You could squirt your cum right now all over my stockings couldn't you?"

David was now shaking with excitement from the touch of the sheer nylons against his hard cock, the smell of her perfume with auntie Joan's lingerie clad body so close against his, he felt her warm breath as she spoke.

David moaned, "Oh auntie yes, but please don't make me do that in front of you and mom, don't make me cum, please!"

David's mother then approached and joined in standing next to her son. Jackie took over where her sister left off with rubbing her stocking tops against her son's hard cock. David gasped and moaned at the touch of his mother's stockings with, "Oh God, mother, please!"

The feeling was overpowering to the young man standing there, wearing his auntie's stockings and spiked heels, his hard cock fully exposed with both his mother's and auntie's stocking legs just inches from him.

"So this is what you are doing when I'm not home huh? You are dressing like a sissy wearing my stockings, panties, girdles, and high heels to jerk off with?" She continued to lightly rub her silky stocking top against her sons cock. "Is this what you want? You want to cum on mommy's nylons? Do you smell mommy's stinky nylon stockings in the hamper along with my worn leather pumps when I'm not home? Do you?"

David had a desperate look on his face as all of his well-kept secrets over the years had come to be exposed. David's eyes rolled back into his head as his ankles were shaking even more in his aunt's tall five-inch pumps, as the touch of his mother's nylons on his cock was getting to him.

"Yes mother yes... Please, I'm sorry. I can't explain it, the touch and feel of your stockings and the smell of your nylons and heels just make me go nuts. I'm so embarrassed mother. Oh God, mother please, I'm sorry!"

The girls knew just what they were doing and knew the poor young man was ready to cum if they did not stop with the nylon-to-cock contact. Joan stood right next to her nephew as her sister interrogated him. Joan grabbed the boy's balls and held them tight to help control things as his mother still teased and rubbed her nylon thigh against the boys cock. David's shaft slid along his mother's stocking and he could hardly stand any more nylon cock teasing. David felt his cock slide up higher on the stocking top, he felt the smoothness of the sheer nylon then felt his cock's pee hole hit her garter tab. The metal and nylon covered rubber tab ran down against the boys shaft.

David moaned, "Oh God, mother!" Joan squeezed harder on the young man's balls to prevent him from coming.

Joan yelled, "Don't you dare cum yet nylon sissy!"

Joan's next command was to have David kneel in front of her as she sat in the chair crossing her legs. She let her shoe dangle off the tip of her nylon toes as she always did in front of him whenever David was over to visit. Joan told David how both her and his mother had known all along of his nylon foot fetish. From when he was very young, the way he always felt all the women's stockings in a room. How all the women would laugh as he tried to smell the women's nylon feet.

You really love that don't you David? You love the scent of stinky nylon feet don't you? Do you know how disgusting that is?"

"Yes, yes auntie, I'm sorry but I can't help it, I don't know why but I love the smell of worn nylons and high heels."

David was now in a state of almost erotic numbness at the talk and sight of both his mother and aunt just wearing their stockings in front of him. It was like a dream when he would jerk off home alone thinking of his aunt and mother's stockings. He began to confess everything to his aunt and mother.

David's mother replied, laughing at her son in his submissive kneeling position in front of her sister: "Is that what you like? You still love to smell my high heels when I'm not home? Smell my stockings in the unwashed hamper? Smell my heels in my closet? Jerking off wearing all my stuff?"

David held his head down in shame softly saying, "Yes mother, I'm sorry!"

With that Joan raised her high heel foot up to David's face. "Remove my shoe, stocking-foot slave!"

David's mother laughed at the sight.

"How many days Joan?"

Joan laughed and said: "Four days sis! Four days of wearing the same stockings to work!"

Jackie laughed, "Oh my god sis that's cruel!"

Joan laughed: "My heels and stockings must stink!" as she ordered her nephew to smell her shoe.

David reached with shaking hands slipping off Joan's high heel. David could hear that faint but distinctive nylon swish sound as he aunt's stocking foot slid out of the leather pump leaving his aunt's beautiful stocking clad foot just inches from his face.

Within seconds of removing his aunt's shoe David quickly picked up the strong odor of her shoe as his nose twitched. He felt his nostrils flair open at the musky vinegary scent. David held the insole of her shoe to his face and gave out a slight moan as he felt the warm leather come into contact with his nose. David's eyelids flickered as he inhaled deeply with louder moans of pleasure. The sisters both knew of the effect this was having as they laughed and pointed to his cock. They saw David's cock stiffen and grow another full inch as the strong odor of nylon and leather burned deep into his brain.

Joan was now also excited. It did not take long with the sight of David in front of her, with him wearing her stockings and heels as she teased the poor fellow. Joan kicked the heel away from her nephew's face and ordered the young man to smell her nylon feet. Joan did not waste time rubbing her silky foot all over the David's face. She placed her warm nylon toes directly over David's nose and pressed hard.

Smelling his aunt's high heel was one thing but to have her stocking foot directly over his face was another. David felt his aunt's nylon toes lock firmly against his face. Her stockings were smooth and warm to the touch but the dark reinforced toes were almost stiff, crusty from the heavy musty damp scent and days without washing.

David's knees went weak and he felt his body go numb with an uncontrolled shake. David was moaning with pleasure as the strong scent of Joan's stocking foot was taking full effect on his lifelong nylon foot fetish. David started to shake harder as he reached to slide his hands along and up his aunt's nylon ankle and calf. David could now feel his mother standing behind him. He felt his mother's warm nylon legs against his bare back as he continued to smell his aunt's stocking foot. David continued to meekly moan out muffled sounds as Joan then extended her other nylon foot to the young man's full erection.

At contact of David's hard cock with aunt Joan's stocking foot David's back arched and soft moans turned to, "Oh God, oh God!"

David's mother laughed out: "Careful sis, any contact of your nylon feet on his cock will really make him squirt!"

Joan laughed, "I know, I know, just a touch to watch him quiver and hear him moan louder. I love this!"

With that Joan ordered David to start kissing her foot. David now in a full state of submissive arousal did not have to be told twice. David started to worship kisses on her sheer glossy nylon foot as his mother rubbed her stocking legs against his back. David's mouth opened, he just had to lick and suck those dark nylon reinforced toes as he had always dreamed of doing. As David's tongue came into contact with the slick nylon David's mother sharply pulled her son away.

BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers