Nylon Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers

Joan laughed, as she knew her sister was now going to take over. "Did your auntie give you permission to lick and suck on her toes? She told you to KISS them not LICK them! You must learn and listen to what we say. Do you understand my sissy nylon boy?"

David confused, shocked and denied of his aunt's stocking toes answered sadly, "Yes Mother."

David's mother ordered him on his back on the living room floor. She stood with her high heels against each side of her son's ears giving her son a direct view of her shapely shiny nylon clad legs right up to her now also wet panties. Jackie knew what was coming next for her boy: his first real taste of woman! It is one thing to smell a woman's nylon foot or shoe but there was nothing more powerful than the real smell or taste of a hot wet ready to fuck pussy.

Joan was waiting for this moment and could almost not stand it. Jackie watched as her sister Joan slipped off her thin sheer nylon panties and lowered herself onto her nephew's chest sliding slowly forward. Jackie released her vise griping high heels from her son's head, stepping back as her sister's nylon thighs slid forward. Joan now had the boy right where she wanted him. Her strong nylon thighs pinned against the boy's ears.

David's eyes were wide open staring at his aunt's pussy so close to him. He could see his aunt's wet slit turn to pink as she began to spread her thighs wider. David moaned as his mother walked around starting to tease his cock with one of her high heels. David felt his mother's cool patent leather pump and occasional brief brush of sheer nylon from the top of her foot against his stiff cock.

Joan ordered, "Ok big boy "eat me" eat my hot pussy!"

Another inch forward and her pussy was now on the young man's face. She continued to give her nephew commands on how to please her needs. As David worked his tongue to the commands of guidance from his aunt Joan, his mother knew from the sounds her sister was making that she was already close to losing it. All the pre-cum that had now formed and dripped down the side of her son's cock also told her he was building to an approaching orgasm. She did not want him to lose it so soon so she placed her pointed toe of one of her spiked heels directly at her son's balls and slowly but firmly pushed. She could hear David's muffled moans of discomfort coming from Joan's pussy. Her sister was grinding her mound faster and her hips were moving up and down on her nephew's face.

Joan's hands fell to the carpet for support as she began to scream out her climax. Joan's hips rocked back and forth over David's wet face, coming hard and long until she could not move another inch. Joan dismounted her nephew and Jackie could now fully see her son's face soaked with her sister's pussy juice and saliva as David was also breathing hard for fresh air.

Joan panted to her sister: "Wow can your nylon-sissy son eat pussy! Ok sis it's your turn!"

David's mother moved and sat on the couch with her nylon-clad legs fully spread and panties removed. Joan grabbed David by the hair on his head as she walked her nephew on all fours over to his waiting mother. As David reached near his mother' pubic area, she lifted one of her stocking legs and placed it over her son's shoulder, pulling him closer. David could not wait to touch his mother's sheer stockings. He kissed his mother's inside nylon thighs; his face was still soaked from the taste of his aunt's pussy. Jackie felt her son's damp wet face against her nylon thighs and could hear whimpers of moaning from her son.

"That's a good boy, come to momma!" Jackie could now see her inside nylon stockings glisten from where her son had wiped his pussy soaked face against the smooth nylon.

Jackie now had her son by his hair and was guiding him in. David found his warm mother's pussy and began his best tongue pleasing effort. All he could think about was how his aunt came on his face. As David ran his hands against his mother's stocking tops his aunt Joan was right behind him still holding onto her nephew's balls, squeezing and pulling from time to time, making it uncomfortable for David. He could hear his mother moan and his aunt laughing from behind.

It was hard to keep her eyes open as Jackie was enjoying her pussy being eaten out by her own son. She moaned and laughed at the sight of her submissive son in stockings and heels perform to her and her sister's commands.

Joan then reached down and started to rub her finger against her nephew's rectum. David began to squirm and moan lightly. Joan spread her nephew's nylon legs apart from behind. She let some spit from her mouth fall between the boys cheeks as she spread him even further. Within seconds Joan had slipped her finger deep into the boy's rectum. David gasped and moaned raising his head to protest. His mother grabbed the boy's head by the hair and pushed it back down to her now fully wet and eager pussy.

Joan laughed as she fingered her nephew's ass hole with one hand and still grabbed and held his balls with the other. She knew she was causing discomfort as he moaned with both pleasure of rubbing his mother's nylons with his hands and from the squeeze Joan was doing on his balls as he continued to service his mother to moans of pleasure.

Joan and Jackie were both laughing with words of, "Nylon-sissy boy is getting his ass fucked by Auntie's finger!"

Jackie's voice turned to loud moans while her son hit her weak spot. She squeezed her son's head harder between her thighs as she felt herself starting to climax.

Jackie screamed out: "Oh fuck sis, fuck I'm coming!" David worked his mother's slick clit with his tongue as best as he knew. Within moments his mother was coming all over his face just like his aunt had previously done.

Jackie pushed her son off as she could not take anymore contact to her ultra sensitive clit. David sat on the floor between both his mother and aunt as he still sported a full and hard erection dripping pre cum all over his own stocking tops. The sisters knew the boy's face showed deep desperation to cum but also knew he was afraid to ask.

Jackie got up with her legs still shaking a little from her intense orgasm. She stood up, adjusted and pulled up her stocking tops right in front of David and then continued to walk over to the chair in front of the couch. As she sat she extended out both her legs to make sure her stocking tops were pulled up and smooth and as taunt as she could make them. She re-adjusted each front garter strap pulling and shortening the length of them as much as she could. Her stocking tops were now ultra smooth, slick to the touch and straining from the shortened garters.

She pointed to her son, then to her lap: "Over my knee young man, you still have a punishment coming for you wearing your auntie's stockings without permission last week. Nothing a little spanking won't cure!"

"Oh mom please not a spanking, I'm too old for spankings!"

Aunt Joan grabbed her nephew by the ear and walked him over to his mother. David's ankles in his aunt's spiked heels wobbled with each quick step toward his mother.

With that Joan helped place her nephew over her sister's lap. Jackie looked at her sister and just nodded. Joan walked out of the room leaving David with his mother across her lap.

Jackie told her son to hold onto her ankles for balance, as aunt Joan would be right back.

David felt his still hard cock now against his mother's stockings tops but was afraid to move an inch. Jackie could feel the boy's throbbing cock on her stockings and slowly made small movements, knowing the sensation of her stockings against the sensitive young man's cock would keep him hard as well as continue to drive his nylon fetish crazy.

Joan returned to the room with one of her bedroom play toy dildos, a nylon stocking in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. Joan walked around and stood in front of her nephew with her legs just inches from his face.

David moaned as his mother continued to move her knees under David's rock hard cock. Joan took a step forward rubbing her stocking knee against the boy's face.

"That's it kiss my legs our nylon-sissy boy. Worship them like you know you have been wanting all these years."

Joan then knelt down in front of her nephew reveling her sex toy as she ran it slowly across the nylon stocking she was holding. Joan remarked laughing, "Looks just like your cock rubbing against our stockings doesn't it?" Joan smiled at her nephew's confused expression as David was wide eyed at the sight of the perfectly cock shaped dildo.

Joan then slipped out of one of her high heels and placed the warm heavy scented nylon/leather sole of the shoe directly over the boy's nose wrapping and tying the nylon stocking she was holding around the boy's head and face tightly, to secure it in place. Joan made quick and final adjustments making sure the high heel was tight and solid.

David moaned in pleasure from the strong scent of his aunt's shoe held so tightly against his face. With his nose placed perfectly in the center of the ball of the foot, just inches from the toe box and his mouth lower at her heel he was forced to inhale and breath directly through the shoe.

Jackie said to her son: "This will be your reminder that if you ever wear our stockings without permission it will be the consequence of your act!"

Joan moved and knelt down between David's nylon covered legs that hung over his mother's lap. She spread them farther apart and caressed his stocking legs. David moaned from the sensation of his cock against his mother's stockings, his aunt's shoe over his nose and the feeling of his aunt's hands running against his stocking covered legs. It all felt so good until...

WHACK! The first whack of his mother's hand against his bare bottom was swift and quick with no warning.

WHACK! The second was to be followed by a third, and fourth that all were much harder. With each swift whack David felt his cock slide forward against his mother's stocking tops. He moaned in pain on each strike followed with pleasure with each small thrust of his rigid cock against the sheer nylon stockings.

Joan laughed: "Harder Sis!"

WHACK! David was squirming with each new hit. The last few hard hits now brought tears to his eyes.

Joan yelled: "Don't you dare cum!" The girls new his cock against his mother's stockings had him on the edge.

WHACK!

David started to squirm and shake, as he was fighting not to cum. Joan was looking down close between the boy's flat and trim stomach and she could see his cock wedged between his stomach and his mother's stocking legs. David's cock was huge with his pee hole wide open, the head of his cock now red in color against the shiny jet-black stocking tops.

"Sis he's ready to blow!"

Jackie stopped with the hand punishment and was now rubbing softly her son's crimson red cheeks. David was still moaning muffled sounds through Joan's high heel, tightly secured over his face.

David then felt a cold sensation against the crack of his ass. Joan spread his legs apart farther and squeezed out the clear lube from the tube. Joan then started rubbing it all over her nephew's rectum. David squirmed from the cool sensation and the feel of his aunt's fingers starting to penetrate his ass hole once again. That's when he felt the pull tug and stretch of his anus. Joan was working the dildo into the boy's opening. Within seconds the slippery covered dildo slipped deeply in. David gasped at the pressure with small moans of discomfort.

"Relax David," Jackie ordered, "Relax, be a good sissy-boy and get used to the feeling."

Joan was now pushing and retrieving the solid cock toy in and out slowly. Each new push and pull became easier. Joan pushed harder and faster with each stroke. David closed his eyes with each new thrust and now felt his cock once again rubbing against his mother's stockings. Joan pushed deeper and deeper. David had tears in his eyes fighting to hold back his cum.

Jackie felt her son's body tremble upon her lap, David's hands gripped her nylon ankles tighter as Joan worked the plastic cock into her son's virgin ass.

Both Jackie and Joan were telling David: "Don't you dare cum!" David had no remaining strength left as each push now sent uncontrollable waves of pleasure through his cock that kept rubbing against the sheer nylon.

With one final push, his cock's ultra sensitive shaft rubbed against the slick nylon once to much. With tears in his eyes David moaned, gasped and inhaled the strong leather/nylon scent deeply from the sole of his aunt's high heel.

Jackie felt her son's cock jerk in successive spasms over her nylon thighs. She soon felt the warm liquid against her stocking tops.

"He's lost it Joan, Jackie laughed to her sister!"

Joan pushed two, three more times before stopping. Joan slowly pulled out the now slick covered toy to the muffled whimpers of David gasping for air.

Jackie let her son roll off her lap to the floor before her. Joan cried, "Oh my god Sis look at all that fucking cum!"

Jackie's black stocking tops and thighs were drenched with the slick pearl white liquid. David's cum was starting to drip down his mother's legs as she stood up. David was pulling down his aunt's high heel from his face to breathe in fresh air.

Jackie stood above David watching her son's cock still twitching from his huge release. Jackie pressed down hard with the point of her spiked heel shoe on the boy's balls. David grimaced in pain at the firm pressing of his mother's shoe. Jackie pushed harder against her son's balls and more cum pooled and ran out of the spent cock's pee hole.

Joan laughed... "Wow, quite a sight with him there in my stockings and heels and his cock just blown!"

Winking at her sister, Joan snapped her fingers at her nephew pointing to his mother's cum covered stockings. "David we told you not to cum yet. You must learn to obey and control your orgasm. Every time you squirt without our permission, you must always lick your own cum clean!"

David's protesting ended quickly as Joan grabbed his hair pulling him to his knees, only inches from his mother's legs. Jackie stood with her long stocking legs parted, in her high heels towering above her son. David's mother pointed to her cum stained stockings ordering David where to start. The sisters laughed as the boy worked his tongue with long strokes up and down his mother's long cum covered stocking legs. Joan yelled, "Don't just SMEAR the cum LICK the cum off!"

Embarrassed, David held onto the smooth nylon calves of his mother as he performed his humiliating task licking and swallowing his own cum without protest. Joan stood at her nephew's back with her nylon legs firmly against him helping control his submissive act.

Jackie and Joan both gave praise of: "Good nylon-sissy boy. That's it lick it all clean. You'll get used to the taste!"

Joan could see David's cock starting to twitch and harden once again. Joan cried out to Jackie: "My God sis, he's getting a fucking hard-on again!"

The sisters laughed as Jackie pushed David off his mother's legs.

Joan looked down laughing at her nephew on the floor in his submissive state wearing her stockings and high heels. "Look at those stockings you're wearing. You have your own spent cum dripping stains all over the stockings tops. Fix your nylons stocking-boy your seams are all out of shape!"

"Yes Auntie!" David stood quickly doing as he was told gaining balance in his aunt's five inch spiked heels adjusting the stockings in fear of any more embarrassing retaliation from his mother and aunt.

"So tell me dear, did our submissive nylon-boy enjoy his first lesson in women superiority?"

Standing in front of both sisters David replied with a: "Yes Mother very much!"

Jackie smiled admiring her son looking so cute in her sister's stockings and heels: "Enough lessons for one day young man! Get cleaned up we still have some shopping to do. But don't you dare take off those garters and nylons. You will wear your pants over the stockings today!"

As they all started gathering up their clothes Jackie told her son: "Don't plan on doing anything next Thursday night dear. That's our new girl's night out. We are all going to be here at aunt Joan's house, your aunt and I AND some of our girlfriends also! You're going to be the center of attention wearing those stockings and heels in front of all of us girls again!"

Joan laughed out: "Just think about that David, all those women in one room wearing their sheerest stockings and highest heels just for you! The girls are going to love having their stocking feet and legs worshiped, as well as their pussy eaten by such a cute submissive nylon fetish boy toy!

The End

Comments always welcome.

BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers