Nylon Sex With Susan & Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'd love to!'

She got up, turned round and sat firmly on my face, smothering me, before stretching her legs out and trapping my cock between her calves. As she gripped my cock I started to fuck her calves, enjoying the sensation of the friction of the soft nylon until I came on her legs, moaning into her nylon covered arse that still smothered my face.

She got off and sat on the edge of the bed.

'Your part of the deal now.'

I got out of the bed and knelt at her feet and lifting each leg in turn, licked my come from the nylon and kept licking until I was sure that any trace of a stain was removed.

'Thank you again!' she said.

'Thank you! That was the most exciting night I've ever had! I have never had any interest at all in men or their cocks and doubt I will again but in the heat of the moment that was fantastic.

'Well,' she said, 'I'll tell you something. Neither has Bob! We had a bet – he wants to watch me having sex with another woman, in tights of course, and I don't swing that way either. I said that if we could find a man who would suck his cock then I would find a woman who would let me eat her cunt. In fact I've promised I'll eat his cum out of her cunt.'

'I can promise you you'll enjoy it!'

'After seeing how excited you got eating the cum from my cunt, I think I will. You were our last hope. Bob didn't want a gay man and every other person who responded to the ad refused to go that far. If you hadn't have obliged we were going to give up.'

'Well, I'm glad to be of service.'

'We'll let you know what happens.'

Susan stood up, straightened her skirt and left. I waited a while then crept out of the house before Bob woke again – somehow I just didn't want to look in the eye the man who's cock I'd sucked.

I did meet Susan and Bob again but that's a different story.

Would I suck cock again? Well, I still have no interest in cocks or men and have no intention of going looking. However if a woman as sexy as Susan gets me worked up enough again then I'll do it for her. You see, that night Bob became completely detached from his cock and in my mind it was Susan's cock I was sucking and that's OK isn't it?

12