Nylon Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

And indeed she was. I couldn't tell whose cum was hotter, slicker or making the most slurping noise as we fucked. Our groins were just so much mixed, gushing fluids and burning muscles. I shot volley after volley into her, my back shivering with each salvo. Every inch of my body felt cold and hot at the same time. Where Kelly's flesh touched mine it seemed to sear and sizzle.

Kelly was quivering and moaning, legs flailing behind me, heels pounding my back. When I could focus, I delighted in watching her ass cheeks quake and ripple with my thrusting. But sweat dripping into my eyes made such pleasurable sights rare and fleeting.

Even after Kelly sagged exhausted against the chair, I kept thrusting. My testicles had been emptied of every drop they'd once owned, but still I pumped into her. I didn't want to ever stop, it felt so incredible. In fact, ironically, the lack of semen pulsing from my penis seemed to make me want to thrust even harder. No longer were Kelly's feet on the floor, so the rhythmic thudding noises as I slammed forward and back must've been from the chair legs hopping up and down as I tried vainly to continue pumping fluid into my lady.

Eventually, my strength waned. My thrusts lost power. My legs weakened and became unstable, still quivering from both adrenaline overload and from lactic acid buildup. Still inside Kelly, I teetered on wobbly legs. I wanted to remain inside her, but as I fell forward my slowly deflating penis made good its escape from her sugar walls. I slumped atop the woman I love, my face coming to rest on the chair right next to hers.

I saw the stupid grin on her face. I'm sure mine mirrored it exactly. The position we were in, leaning against the chair, was awkward at best, but neither of us had the strength or will power to move. So we maintained that awkward angle statue-like until we'd regained some composure and energy. I can tell you, it was quite some time. And when we finally did move, our stiff joints made their displeasure known in no uncertain terms.

I spoke first, as I slumped to the floor, my hand knocking Kelly's hosiery bag to the floor along with the previously worn hose. "My God, Kel....that was intense!!"

"Tell me about it, lover," she sighed, her chest still heaving, but now able to give her enough oxygen to form words. "You really surprised me...but I loved it!" Her lips curled into an exhausted grin.

I beamed a self-congratulatory smile at her, lying down on the floor with my arms folded behind my head. "So the pasta seemed to work, huh?"

"Oh, now you're just so cocky, aren't you?"

"Well, I think I performed rather well. After all, you did get the intense fuck you wanted."

She smiled and looked me over. "I have to admit, I truly did. You were magnificent, my studly stud."

"Thank you, thank you," I smiled weakly up at her.

"But," she added with a wink, "is that all I get? Just two little orgasms?"

"Little?!" I stared back at her, my eyes wide with amazement.

"Just kidding," she laughed, "they were both incredible. But...well...I'm feeling just a bit greedy tonight."

Kelly got up onto her hands and knees and worked her way over to where I lay. When she came alongside my heaving chest, she got up on her knees and finally pulled her pantyhose back up...only because it was less difficult than taking them all the way off. Turning again, she sat on me. Her lovely fishnet-covered rump just plopped itself right down on my tummy, just below my ribcage. The move being unexpected, air rushed from my lungs like a geyser at Yosemite National Park. I felt her wetness on my skin, even through the nylon. She looked down at me, eyes glinting that delightful glint of theirs.

"How about we have another beer, and then see if we can't top even THAT incredible display of fornication?" Her eyes looked wickedly hopeful.

It was my turn for wide, surprised eyes and gaping mouth. I hadn't even recovered yet, and Kelly was moving on to our next earth-shattering hump! What was she made of?! Could I ever keep up with her? But, then, when she hovered her luscious backside over my head and wiggled it again, the tingling that began between my legs told me I could indeed keep up with her.

"Ahh, I see my man approves of my idea," she smiled, sighing between wickedly curled lips.

"I most certainly do," I said.

Then Kelly's eyes flashed again. She grinned still wider. Her shoulders hunched with the force of a stifled cackle. I knew I was gonna love what was on her mind.

She stood up and started for the bedroom instead of the kitchen. I stood up to follow. She motioned for me to stop, then pointed toward the kitchen.

"You go get the beer," she said, "I'll get ready in the bedroom. When you come in, I'm going to be lying on the bed with my legs spread. I want you to come in and pour your beer right between my legs, all over these fishnet hose. Then I want you to lap up every drop. Suck it out of the nylon. Nuzzle your face in the beer-soaked pantyhose. That should get you going, ready for our next amazing fuck."

I smiled, asking, "And while I'm licking and sucking you, what'll YOU be doing? Sounds like I'm going to be doing all the work."

"Oh, no, honey..you should know me better than that. I'll be pouring beer on that huge, tasty cock of yours and slurping away, too. That should get us both hot and ready for all kinds of fun. What do you think?"

"Sounds great to me," I replied. "I get to drink beer and fuck you, too. What's not to like?"

"Then go get the beer, man o' mine. I'll be waiting with legs spread and all inviting for you. And I do hope that pasta is still in you...cuz I really, REALLY want that hard cock pounding me senseless again. And more than a few times, too. Are you 'up' to the challenge, hon?" she smirked.

"Oh, I'll give it my best, Kel...I'll sure give it my best. That's a promise." I winked, my brain already soaring light years ahead of either of us.

As I turned to get the beer, she made one last comment. She came over to me to whisper it in my ear. "So, do you approve of my little shopping spree today?" Her tongue flicked my earlobe.

"Hon," I replied, "you can go shopping anytime you like. I'll NEVER make fun of your shopping jaunts again. That's a promise!"

"Good," she said, heading once again for the bedroom, "In that case, I foresee many, many pairs of sexy stockings in your future. But...I'll expect you to perform amazingly well each time I wear them for you." She turned into the doorway of the bedroom, adding with a wink as she disappeared through it, "Hurry now, my little stocking slut. Don't dawdle. Bring the beer...and let's play some more."

My feet never touched the floor as I got the beer and soared on wings of lust to my waiting stocking princess. When I got to the bedroom, she was exactly as advertised, legs spread wide and inviting. But on either side of her were unexpected pleasures, more sexy hosiery laid out for my perusal. Both were old-fashioned in style, but as erotic as I'd come to expect from my newly enlightened nylon-loving temptress. On her left, smoky gray thigh highs with daring seams from toes to top and a small black rose at each support band. To her right, natural flesh tone thigh highs that were so sheer that almost all you could see of them were the reinforced toes and heels and the support bands. Everything else seemed almost nonexistent, as if it had floated away on gossamer wings.

As my approving eyes took in their sheer loveliness, Kelly sighed and said matter-of-factly, "I have every intention of seeing just how well that pasta REALLY works, hon. My plan is this - after we 69 again, I want you to do me doggie-style in these," indicating the dark, seamed hose with the black roses, "and then again with me on my back and my legs over my head in these," pointing to the natural tone hose.

I nearly dropped the beer. I had difficulty keeping my tongue in my mouth. Eyes rolled up, brain churning, I did some quick calculations. Looking down at my pounding, pulsating erection, I figured I could survive the ordeal. At least, I hoped I could.


First, I poured just a few drops of Kelly's beer on my bobbing woody, grinning widely at her. She giggled. Then I jumped up on the bed, already pouring brew from my bottle between Kelly's widely spread legs. Not to be outdone, she took her bottle from me and began dousing my rod.

Her smacking lips then enjoyed the beer-bathed bobber. By the time my thirsty lips began sucking malt from tightly stretched fishnet and Kelly's sticky sweet flower, I'd already started contemplating something I never thought I'd contemplate in a million years.

Maybe, just as soon as we were done here, I'd go out and get Kelly a shiny new credit card! One with a really high credit limit. And the thought didn't scare me a bit!

END

"Nylon Temptation 2" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers