Nymph - A Noblash Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lust blazing through him was amazing! He felt more alive than ever before, like an animal in heat! Glittery drool ran down his chin as he massaged and squeezed the watermelon sized breasts that had blossomed in front of him. His eyes were blazing with desire. He couldn't get enough! He wanted more! He needed more! He had no idea he could feel such passion but the touch of her breasts in his hands drove him crazy. His body was covered with the spell dust like he had taken a bath in it.

He reached down to grab himself so he could guide it back inside of her only to realize that his fingers no longer touched when he grasped himself.

He knew it to be impossible, but there it was.. A bit longer and a bit wider! And without missing a beat, he was ready to use it!

Again, he pushed the head against her tiny opening and with a thrust of his hips slid the thick meat inside of her. She gasped and squealed as he entered her, her eyes rolled back into her head as her mouth opened wide in a rictus of ecstasy.

Over and over he pumped and forced his organ further up into her tight body. He had to grab onto her jutting hips to gain enough leverage to jam himself farther and deeper. She cried out into the night, begging for more, egging him on. Her giant jugs wobbled and shook, surging up under her chin and practically concealing her face as he pulled her into him. Slowly, he felt himself start to lose track of everything else.. only able to focus on her. Any second now he would orgasm.

"Now I have you.. you stupid human!" she scowled in between grunts, her eyes growing dark. "The tables have turned.. uh!.. Oh yes!.. you are now MY slave.. and I will drain you until I become the most powerful succubus this world has ever seen!.. uh!! So Big! Yes! Yes! Fuck Me!.. oh!!"

"NOOOO!!" screamed a high voice and a figure came barreling out of the bushes to crash into Andrin, sending him sprawling onto his back into the soft grass.

His mind was still a blur, his cock throbbed with the need for release, but for a moment, his mind seemed to clear as he realized that he had become trapped by this creature.. but who then had knocked him over?

It was Penelope. She stood there panting with tears in her eyes. Angry and sad at the same time. The nymph was in shock for a moment, but then began to slowly rise off the ground. Angry that her momentary triumph had been briefly interrupted.

"Andrin! How could you!?" shouted Penelope, "you know that it is a sin to cavort with these creatures.. especially on a full moon. Are you crazy? I knew that you were having your little fun with your nymph .. I watched you come out here night after night.. and I can't believe I even felt sorry for you because you were so lonely.. But then I catch you doing this! You need to stop this! This is wrong! Even though I'm ugly.. This is not the answer! These creatures can't help you.. they only seek to feed off of your sexuality until you are dead. She will lure you with false promises and numb your mind until you become nothing more than the sex object that she started out as. We need to go. This is dangerous.. there is more here than meets the eye...". But she froze...staring.. even in the midst of her tirade she couldn't help notice the larger erect manhood standing out from between his legs. She was amazed.. shocked! Wasn't Andrin supposed to be a red? The stone on his cock and hand now both glowed a pale yellowish orange.

"Ahhh, so this is the one in your thoughts?" spoke the voluptuous nymph, to Andrin, noting Penelope's stare at his cock. "And here I was worried that I would have to convince you to go kill her.. but she was so kind to come to us."

Andrin's thoughts were still a bit hazy. He was incredibly affected by the nymph, even her voice brought him pleasure. But then there was this girl. This beautiful girl, despite her skinny and plain figure, who somehow seemed to focus his thoughts. It occurred to him that she was so much better than this nymph.. If only.. If only she was curvy.

"You stupid human, do you think I cannot sense your thoughts? Both of your thoughts? The moon is full and this is my hollow and I am coming into my full power. You both desire extremes in each other.. hmm.. this could be interesting." She walked slowly over to Penelope, who seemed somehow frozen in place for some reason.. her eyes were glassy.

"Poor little girl.. you would die for a figure like mine.. wouldn't you?", she lifted her heavy breasts and squeezed them while she smiled evilly.

Penelope eyes were fixed on the busty nymph. It was too late, the insanely high pheromones, mixed with the magical dust and the presence of Andrin's erect manhood had swirled around Penelope and overrode her ability to control herself. As it was, it was taking all of her focus to just keep from touching herself. She knew that she was beginning to be trapped by the nymph..

Penelope nodded slowly to the nymph, agreeing with her.

"Well, perhaps I can make that deal with you my dear," she smiled and ran her hand down Penelope's cheek.. tracing the single tear that had come from her beautiful eyes.

"Oh.. don't cry my new little slut.. one human is good.. but two is even better.. especially with a new one with such horribly insane cravings as yours," she said to Penelope. " Yes, this is good.. by using both of you, and taking full advantage of your inbred perversions, I could easily speed up the process, Ha! With just a few modifications to your bodies and I could reap all the benefits, yes! this will work out nicely. So.. tell me my dear.. does your poor little naive boy over there know the true extent of your... problems? Haha! He has no idea how fucked up your libido is from your parents does he?"

Andrin was confused again. What was happening? What other problems could Penelope have? He knew he should leave. His mind screamed at him to run away.. but his body wouldn't let him, the power of the nymph was too great. He seemed to be frozen in place while the nymph considered what to do. And it appeared that she intended to somehow involve Penelope in this whole mess. What have I done! He would have cried if he could.

Penelope nodded no to the nymph and the nymph laughed.

The nymph turned and curled her finger towards Andrin. "Come here, you fool," she said.

Andrin shuffled over to Penelope.

"I believe that little miss Penelope has something to tell you.." she cackled. Andrin noticed that the nymph was still changing. Her skin had somehow begun to molt as if there was another creature inside of her trying to get out. Her breasts were insanely large and there were fine lines running across her skin and face.

She pushed Penelope towards Andrin. His cock had become less turgid during the confusion, and it now hung heavily down between his legs. The weight of it causing it to swing like a pendulum.

"Go on, bitch, tell him what you want most..", she rasped.

Penelope looked slowly from Andrin's chest to his cock, then up to his eyes. "I.. I'm.. addicted to a large manhood... " she gasped, embarrassed.

So what? Thought Andrin. If he had guess correctly, every guy in Noblash was well hung.. from what he now understood every man was hardwired to like buxom, curvy women and based on the actions of her mother, every woman seemed to likewise by born loving a man's private part.

"Oh.. you can do better than that, you whore. Not just a large manhood.. go ahead tell him... go on.. how big.. how big do you like it, you slut?! How big? Is Andrin big enough right now?" she practically yelled. The nymph reached over and grabbed his big cock and lifted it up with her small hand. It was probably now eleven inches long and as thick as his wrist. It was huge.

"Well!? Is this big enough? Is it?" she spat.

"N.. n. no." cried Penelope.

Andrin rapidly clearing head was now interested. Bigger than his current size? Huh?

"She's a fucking pervert ,my dear, stupid Andrin.. you aren't even half the size that she "Secretly" dreams about.. Ha! All of you are perverts.. you think you are so smart to 'increase' your abilities to protect yourselves from us. But we have adapted.. and now, you have made a mistake!.. you are trapped by your own lusts and I will turn them against you!"

She reached up and grabbed their hair and forced both of their heads down until they were eye-level with her enormous breasts. She forced her oversized thumb thick nipples into their mouths. They had no choice.. her power was too great. Although both of them resisted with all of their might, she seemed to have some sort of command over them.

"Now suck me, my Children!" she screamed in pleasure.

At once, the nectar exploded down both their throats. It was like a wave of pleasure rippling through their bodies. Penelope tried to scream but couldn't stop drinking the plentiful liquid. Her crotch and tiny breasts were set on fire. She immediately had an explosive orgasm and liquid flowed down her legs. Aldrin also drank, but Penelope was sucking like a machine. The nymphs head was tilted back, her eyes closed in rapt pleasure. Penelope drank hard and completely drained the breast she was sucking.

As promised, Penelope's thin boyish figure immediately began to change. Her hands groped and massaged her burning chest which quickly began to expand out. From almost nothing, they witnessed her changes occur. The small egg sized breasts turned into oranges. She squeezed them and they bulged further, filling her hands and filling out into grapefruit. Gasping, she held onto them tightly as they slowly grew into melons. He realized she had become as large as one of those girls that Andrin had seen at the festival. But the metamorphosis was too fast and she passed out.. Slipping onto the ground.

Andrin's concern was enough, for him to overpower the urge to suck and he broke free before finishing to see if she was ok. The nymph looked lopsided with one drained sagging breast and one half full. Something writhed beneath her skin.. almost as if the body that he saw was stretched over someone else.

He dropped to his knees to help her and felt the sensation of his cock touching something. He looked down and was shocked. From his kneeling position, his cock was actually touching the ground! And it was seriously thicker now, the nectar was working too well. Giant veins ran up and down it.. It almost seemed fake, like it wasn't even his.

He heard her stir and his eyes snapped back to Penelope. Her new bosom strained beneath her much smaller clothes. Her shirt was almost skin tight from the pressure and they seemed to be still growing. It seemed her waist was even smaller and she had begun to form hips. It was incredible.. And he was very attracted.. His giant cock sprung into action, pulsing and shifting as it inflated. Lust inflamed him.

Her eyes flickered and she awoke, sitting up. Her hands immediately went to her chest.

"Oh! Oh! My God.. This is insane.. " she exclaimed.

"Yeah, whatever.. Shut up you whore and hurry up with his cock.. I made him more your size," said the nymph as she looked down at them.

Penelope looked over at Andrin's giant inflating snake and her eyes grew large with Lust.

Her hands flew out, but she paused. "May I?" She asked. Andrin nodded just once.

Her tiny hands wrapped themselves around his mighty shaft, barely able to complete the circle thumbtip to thumbtip and middle to middle. His cock ring had also grown and now shone a dark blue.

"You're bigger than my father," she whispered..

"Wait," she said, "ive always wanted to do this," she dropped her hands and focused on her swelling breasts. She inhaled quickly and the seams finally gave in and split. Her creamy white breasts exploded out of the filmy ripped material. She ripped off the rest. They were each almost the size of her head now, yet her torso had hardly changed. They looked like giant spheres jutting out from her tiny figure. Each huge nipple was even larger than the nymphs had been. Andrin couldn't help but stare. She grabbed each one of her newly formed orbs and moved in to wrap them around his turgid pole.

Then she slowly began to tit-fuck the oversized monster. She wasn't in a rush. She savored every moment, she loved feeling his manhood slide up through her breasts.

"Yesssss.. " crooed the nymph. She was standing above them, and somehow she was focusing energy around them.

"Yes, my slaves, you will feed me with your lust!"

Penelope moaned and continued to slide her full bosom up and down his shaft. Andrin also moaned in pleasure and bucked his hips involuntarily as she sped up. Faster and faster she went, sweat and glitter covered their bodies. His cock started glowing, iridescent sparkles, like the nymphs bud swirled down through his cock. His balls began to swell outward, glowing and pulsing with a bright light.

"Yes! Yes!" Screamed the nymph. "Make him cum, make him cum! It's mine!!"

He couldn't hold back any longer. His mind was saturated with stimulation, his new giant cock was swollen as hard as a rock. Her glorious breasts pushed and shoved against him in an unstoppable pattern. They were so plump and soft and sexy. She was gorgeous. The nymph had "fixed" her problem and he no longer felt any hesitation at her figure. He felt an ungodly pressure mixed with pleasure coming from his balls.

All at once he yelled in release and a stream of glittery cum shot out of his cock. The nymph moved to intercept it, but Penelope was faster and caught the stream in her sumptuous mouth. The second stream was even bigger and Penelope quickly moved in to snap her mouth over his giant head and gobble the ejaculate like a fountain.

"Get out of my way, you bitch!" Yelled the nymph, trying her best to push Penelope away from his massive cock. They fought.

"That's MY cum, whore!" Screamed the nymph as Andrin continued to pump into Penelope's tight locked mouth. She swallowed as fast as he could, and it burned twice as hot as the nymphs nectar. He was cumming so hard that overflow burst out of nose and ran down her face. Penelope came instantly.. Multiple orgasms racking her tiny body. But she held onto his arm sized cock like a lifeline.

The nymph's face turned into a rictus of evil. She screamed. Her delicate fingers became like claws and she scratched and beat into Penelope's soft back and grabbed her hair. Penelope couldn't withstand the onslaught, was ripped away and crumpled to the ground in a bloody bruised clump.

The nymph grabbed his pulsing cock only to suck the last drops of his mighty orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! You slut!" She screamed at Penelope. And kicked her hard. Penelope moaned. Andrin's mind and body was in a haze.. But he noticed that the nymph had cloven hooves instead of feet. He squinted up at her, his body still shook from the powerful ejaculation. She didn't look the same. Some sort of metamorphosis had been taking place.

On the ground another change was taking place. Andrin's spell-enchanted sperm was running through Penelope's veins... Not meant for a human, it was causing side effects.

Penelope moaned and rolled onto her back. Sparkled lights ran across her skin in ripples. Her breasts heaved and she cried out out in painful pleasure, arching her back in a spasm. The melon shaped breasts continued to grow even larger. Her soft skin bulged and wriggled, as the melons grew to the size of watermelons, almost as big as her mothers. Her hips bucked and they watched as her waist shrunk to the same circumference as her dainty throat, but her hips jutted out in the full breeder style of her mother. An aroma of sex filled the air from her hairless dripping pussy. Her hips lifted up a bit as her skinny ass filled out like a balloon. Penelope tried to look up around her breasts, but was still disoriented from the changes. Her face was as gorgeous as ever.

"How dare she steal my power!" She grumbled, visible bones from some other creature were now pushing under her skin, her teeth were pointed like fangs. "Now I will have to cast the spell again! I should kill the little bitch! But I need her to complete the rite."

She looked up at the moon. "Argg! we only have a limited time.. Too much has wasted.. We must do this Now and quickly!"

She reached over and grabbed Andrin by the hair and shoved his tired face against the half swollen breast again. He had no choice.. regardless of logic, he simply had to do what she said. Her reddish skin was now mottled with black cracks and missing pieces. The demon that the nymph was becoming struggled to escape the skin it was trapped inside. She held Andrin to her nipple until her breast was empty of the burning nectar. He spasmed and immediately came alive again.. Lust scourged through his veins and his crotch burned again.

Without waiting, the demon-nymph grabbed his enlarging cock and physically pulled him over to Penelope's prostrate body and shoved him on the ground.

"Now fuck her! You pig! But this time, the cum is mine! You will save it for me Only!"

Andrin looked down and realized his cock ring now shone a bright violet. His penis was bigger than a horse's and almost thicker than Penelope's tiny waist. He had no idea how he was going to fit. His body felt awesome,his muscles bulged out of his arms and legs and he knew he was much taller and larger than he had been before.

Her curvaceous body was glorious, a sexual dream come true. Her curvy legs were spread wide and her giant breasts rocked lightly with her breathing.

She parted them slightly and looked up at him through her bulging cleavage. It ran from her belly button to her chin. Their eyes locked.. Both knowing they were trapped by the web of seduction. Both knowing that this might be the end. She stared at his gorgeous body amazingly attracted to his new form. She nodded for him to proceed, knowing that this may be their last moment together.. her beautiful eyes and pouty mouth had stolen him, heart and soul. It was a look of love.

The nymph punched him in the back and scratched his flesh.. Crack! Blood ran down as she whipped him with her new tail. "I said, Fuck Her Now!"

Andrin pushed his giant double fist-sized head against her tiny wet crack and to his surprise her lips spread wide to accept him. Immediate warm pleasure rushed over him and he slid deeper. She moaned in disbelief at his girth. Her hips rose to meet him. Wetness gushed around his monster and he pushed even further into her. He could see the outline of his bulging cock as it pushed up through her belly.

"Oh God! It's too big.. uhh! So Big! Uhhh," cried Penelope.

The nymph began her enchantment again. With a burst of lust burning through his brain, he grabbed her tiny ankles and began pumping back and forth in sheer abandon. Penelope screamed again, her breasts flipped and flopped across her body. Somehow he was able to push deeper and deeper into her cavity, stretching through her waist and traveling up into her.

Pleasure rang through his cock. Penelope cried out as yet another orgasm rocked her. Milky liquid dripped out of her thumb-thick nipples. But he didn't stop, he plowed into her over and over and over, he lost track of time. The voice of the nymph grew louder.. yelling and cheering. The nymph stood over them running her hands over their bodies.. chanting a spell in some other language and moaning. Penelope cried, tears ran down her face in pleasure, orgasm after orgasm seared her mind. His mighty cock stretched every part of her.

Once again, his balls began to throb and grow. Glowing light shone from his expanding sack, his testicles were as big as oranges. He felt the urge to cum. The demon-nymph knew it was time as well, because she started screaming for him to give it to her. He turned and looked at the nymph-demon thing. It was disgusting. The beautiful creature had peeled away and a black evil monster stood in its place. All it needed was his cum to finish the process and tie it to the human world so it could begin its reign of lustful terror.