Nymph - A Noblash Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope was crying in pleasure, Andrin was pulsing and pumping, the cum was almost there.. He felt himself ready..

But then a flash of light appeared behind the demon and without warning, a half dozen men and women ran into the clearing. Each one was naked but they carried sickles. The men were partially erect, their large girth swinging between their legs. The women were all huge breasted and glorious in their nudity. At the front of the bunch was Penelope's father.

The demon turned and attacked - some sort of blast detonated out of its hands like a ring of light. Immediately each of the humans was soaked with an amazing urge of attraction towards the demon. To each one, she became the object of their desire. Andrin felt the wave as it radiated out from the beast and several of the adults fell onto the ground, the demon shimmered before him and turned back into the trollop that he had seen earlier that night. He knew it was an illusion, but no matter. Others still fought with their sickles, despite the powerful spell, the demon's sharp hands came against the steel sickles. There was a horrible fray of blood, shouting and screeching. But Andrin could not pay attention. His focus was still on the amazingly buxom, sex goddess that he was still penetrating.

No longer able to hold on, he fully came into Penelope's gaping cavern. Penelope almost sat straight up and grabbed onto Andrin's large arms, pulling her massive orbs into his chest. She cried out over again in pleasure as he grunted and shot his load up into her womb. His orgasm lasted for well over a minute, but felt like an eternity. The most powerful orgasm they had ever felt consumed their minds. Completely spent, beaten and worn, they both collapsed to the side, still holding onto their beloved.

---

Andrin heard the dinner bell from out in the field and walked up to the house. As he approached he thought about how happy he had been over the past year.

It had been sheer luck that Penelope's father had arrived in time and had been the one human who was powerful enough to resist the magic of the demon and destroy it before it was free. No one knew exactly what it's goal was, but it certainly didn't sound good. And apparently, it had harnessed the power of sexuality to increase its own power. This had been no ordinary Nymph. This had been a demon masquerading as a nymph.

It still amazed him how much he had not known.. And how much they all still had to learn. So much of their history had been lost.. Why it was so important for the humans to be so sexually extreme? They knew it somehow made it so that the evil creatures would have less effect on them. But the Horde was getting more crafty, and it obviously now had minions, trying to manipulate weaknesses in the protective magic of the Kingdom. There was now a greater wariness of items like the cursed seed that Andrin had stupidly purchased.

At the top of the hill, Andrin saw his beloved Penelope in the distance and made his way up to her. Even from there her giant proportions were amazing. As he approached he smiled again.. even after only a year, he still found himself immediately aroused in her presence. After all, after the accidental final infusion of his enchanted seed, she was no longer the least, but now the most attractive and curvaceous woman in all of Noblash. Noticing his look, she smiled and turned slightly to the side in her traditional Noblash apron, which acted like a bra.. showing off the biggest breasts anyone had ever imagined. Perched upon her swollen pregnant belly, they swayed back and forth from her movement. Somehow, they still maintained parts of the nymph's spell, so they were magically enhanced and stuck out farther than her extended fingertips could reach - almost twice the size of her mothers! He had heard that pregnancy could cause a woman's breasts to grow even larger. If that happened, he could only dream of how big she would actually become!

The apron wrapped up around the ends but stopped about six inches up, so that her pure creamy smooth bosom was exposed all the way up to where they joined her chest under her collar bones. It was a sight to behold.. Her breasts were so wide that she could barely fit through any door frame as she passed through They looked too heavy for her to carry, but for some reason, it wasn't a problem. Accompanied by her gorgeous face, hugely pregnant middle and extreme bubble ass, she not only looked erotic, but men could barely stand to be in her presence without becoming instantly erect.

Andrin was now one of the highest ranked man in Noblash.. violet rings were only seen in nobility.. so now there was talk of giving them both titles. Time would only tell how extreme their children would be.

Andrin smiled again as he reached his wife and bent down to embrace her for a delicious kiss. Her breasts smashed against his giant form.. for he was now taller than her father and quite strong. Her small hand reached and grabbed his aroused cock running down his pant leg. Indeed, her Libido was a thing to behold. She craved sex almost constantly, and it almost Andrin's full time job to keep her satiated, not that he minded.

"I'm ready when you are.. my love.." she whispered, giggling and licking his ear. And with that, he scooped her up in his powerful arms and carried her to the house.

--

Author's note:

Look for other stories by BB47 in the magical world of Noblash, including 'The Curse".