Nymphette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

It took a while before I could get more control of myself and as people were leaving and new ones coming in pretty soon all the stories died down. I didn't become a complete ice bitch, but I did make sure I was professional enough that most of the new people didn't believe the stories."

"Sounds like you did pretty well."

"I did OK, Ed. Then I met Jake, the guy who gave me his last name. I really loved him. In many ways he reminded me of you. He was a pro, very correct, honest. We fell in love and got married and it lasted almost a year."

She teared up something awful. I pulled her against me and held her until she could talk some more.

"She pulled back away. "I'm OK, I just didn't realize that my past could come and haunt me. Jake went TDY and ran into someone who used to be assigned here. An asshole who was a lousy fuck, but who liked to take pictures. Jake brought home a copy of a pic that had me with 5 guys. A cock in each hand, my ass, my cunt, and my mouth. He was devastated. We went on for a while but he couldn't get over it. I was still pretty wild in bed, but only with him! He couldn't understand that.

After he left I relapsed a bit. But when I changed station I was not the same girl. I shared an apartment with a flight attendant for Delta and I partied pretty hard. But for the first time it didn't involve any AF folks. It was great. I was well fucked whenever I wanted and during the day the Ice Bitch slowly evolved. Most of the stories were history. I kept Jake's name because it did make it harder for folks to equate SSgt Johansson with the old Airman Silver. I was happy for the first time."

She was smiling and it was a real smile.

"And now?"

"Now I am still a pretty good fuck, but I am realizing I am older and wiser. I have a few friends in a tight circle and we love to fuck and suck. But tend to stay within the group. Disease-wise it's safer. I get plenty of cock and pussy. In fact they are meeting at a little party tonight, but I told them I would see them over the weekend."

"You are missing your sex party?"

"Oh I am sure they will be perfectly willing to get me caught up. In fact it' a good thing or my roommate, that same flight attendant, would be here trying to find out what is in your pants."

I laughed.

"Don't underestimate her. She can be pretty determined. In fact I watched her pick up a couple in a hotel lobby and had the wife eating her pussy inside of 30 minutes."

"And the husband?"

"Well he was eating mine!"

"You are still pretty wild!"

"Yes, but now it is my choice and more controlled, just like you said. I usually avoid married guys unless their wife wants to play too. I never get involved with blue-suiters. Plus even if the people are military, I never let them know who I am during the day. Only my roomie knows I am in the AF. I am hoping to stay here until I am eligible to retire. Than I can get a local job and continue to live here the way I want."

"Sounds like you have had an interesting life."

Ann stood and in one motion her dress hit the floor. She had on a bra and panties, but nothing else.

"I have had a good life, Ed, but there is one thing still missing. I'm not the cute kid anymore. I am also not subordinate to you in any way. I am simply a woman who would very much like to make love with you."

"Ann . . ."

She leaned down to me and covered my mouth. "Shhhhhh. I am not trying to break up your marriage, nor am I offering more than the time you are here. I loved the younger you and I would like to make love with the current you. I felt you stir while we danced and I know you think I am sexy. Please be with me."

She straddled me and pushed her pussy against me as she kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and she explored my body with her hands. My arms came up and held her. She was a much more attractive person than she was. Through my pants I could feel her heat. As my hands held her ass she moaned into our kiss.

She leaned back with a grin. "If I had gotten into your lap 15 years ago and asked you to fuck me, what would you have done?"

"In the car, after our talk or before it?"

"Hmmm, before our talk, don't tell me what you would have done after our talk; it might ruin my mental image of you."

"Before our talk I probably would have stripped off your jeans and fucked you!"

She ground herself down harder. "I always hoped that!"

She kissed me again and started unbuttoning my shirt. After my chest was bare, she took off her bra. She no longer had a teenager's breasts; they were much nicer and fuller. If she hadn't told me she had no kids I would have assumed her breasts came from a pregnancy or two. She put her breast to my face. Then she pulled back.

"Hey you aren't supposed to be here?"

I looked up and saw two people, an attractive tall blond and a much younger red head. They were both smiling and had their arms around each other.

"We just wanted to meet the man who had such an impact on you. You used to talk about him all the time." The blond said.

Ann replied. "I never should have told you who I was going out with tonight!"

The other redhead laughed. "But I won the bet. Cindy was sure you wouldn't get him near the bed. I knew better. No one tells you no!"

"This isn't a game, Lou."

"Since Ann isn't going to introduce us, I'm Cynthia, her roommate and this is Louise one of our lovers. And you are Ed, the man who kept her from going off the deep end and ending up in serious trouble."

"I can't take credit for that."

Louise responded. "The way she tells it you are a cross between a Greek god and Albert Swietzer. Hi I'm Louise, a younger version of Ann here."

She did look a lot like Ann did at 18. The same slender body, but her face was much different. "You do . . ."

"I know, Ann and Cindy tell me that all the time. I don't see it other than the hair."

"And the hips and legs."

Ann turned back to me. "You noticed my hips and legs?"

"Of course, I wasn't dead, just full of myself back then."

She laughed and turned around, putting even more pressure on my cock.

"OK, you two, out! If you aren't leaving then go to your room. I've waited for 15 years to make love with this man and I refuse to wait any longer. You can't have him!"

They laughed and made a rude comment or two as they headed to the back of the house.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's easy to see they love you. I think they came more to check me out and make sure I wasn't trying to take advantage of you than anything."

"They can be pretty protective, but the whole group is."

The door opened from the back and a very naked Cindy walked out. "Sorry I forgot something. She came over and kissed Ann, then whispered in her ear. Ann turned red and then smiled. Cindy was extremely sex blonde, very different from Ann. She was a few years older, but in excellent shape.

"Flight attendant?"

"Ex, I retired from flying and work in management now.

She leaned over Ann's shoulder and pecked me on the cheek.

"Fuck her good!"

I looked at Ann. She was grinning. "I told ya. Plus that peck on the cheek means she thinks you are OK."

"You know we should use a condom."

"Nope, unless you brought some. I don't use them. If you leave me with a medical condition I will hunt you down and kill you. I want to make love with you. I want to taste you, to have you taste me. I know I am clean and with your Boy Scout approach to life I bet you haven't had sex with someone other than your wife since you got married.

"Not quite true."

"What?"

"About 10 years ago, during a separation."

"Wow, I would have never guessed. To bad I didn't run into you then.

"That would have been interesting."

"OK, where were we?"

"I was about to stand up and carry you to your bedroom. This room would be great, but it's a high traffic area."

"True, they might interrupt again or try and steal your cock from me."

Good as my word I stood up, her legs clamped around me and I held her by her ass. Slowly with her kissing me and giving me directions we found her room. Her huge bed was the perfect target and we hit it together.

"Oooooommmmmppppphhhhh . . . to bad you were inside me for that one."

"We can try that later. Right now I really want to taste you."

Excitedly, she wriggled up as I moved down and she opened her legs

Her panties were a black lace, matching her bra. It was obvious she stayed in shape, runner's thighs and calves. When I laid my hand over her mound she grabbed it and pressed it tight. I rubbed gently, but she wasn't into gentle treatment and she pressed my hand harder and harder. As she got close I pulled my hand and kept hers away.

"Nooo, I was so close . . ."

"I know but I want to taste you when you cum."

In a flash she swung her legs up and the panties were launched into orbit somewhere. Then she fell back down, her pussy open to me and her hands grasping toward my head.

"So greedy!"

"You have no idea how turned on I have been since we hugged today. Dancing with you was pure hell. I wanted to slip your cock out and put it in me while we were dancing."

"I wouldn't have lasted long!"

"I know that was one of the reasons I was so turned on. I am still a cum-hound."

"And I guess I am a pussy hound because you look absolutely delicious."

With that I bent my head down and took a long lick. Her labia were wet and tasted nice and tart. Her hands found my head and pulled me tight against her pussy. She started grinding against my face and nothing I could do slowed her down. In a minute she climaxed against my face and I was rewarded with a delicious flow of her juices.

"Oh my god! I never cum so quickly."

"So maybe you didn't orgasm."

"Oh I came alight."

"I don't think so." I licked her again making her legs go stiff. "But then I have nothing to compare it too. I'll just have to keep going until I am sure you cum."

"Oh my god!" She cried as my tongue plumbed her depths again. When her hands tried for my head I caught them and put them on her breasts. She started pulling hard at them as I tongue lashed her clit. She came again with a violent twist of her body. When she let loose there was no restraining herself. No wonder she was so incredibly popular years ago. She went into things all the way!

When she relaxed she had a dreamy smile. "I am pretty sure I came that time."

"Yea, I think so too."

"You think so?" She rose from the sheets and pushed me over to one side. She unbuttoned and pulled my pants and briefs down in one motion. Her hand held my cock and she almost seems to talk to it like it was a plant of a small cute animal.

"Oooooo here is the prize. Come on love; let's see you get all nice and hard for me."

She kissed it and slowly sucked it in her mouth. I was hard very quickly and even faster was approaching an orgasm. She knew exactly what she was doing, her mouth tight around me sucking while her hand stroked me hard looking for that fast shot of cum. I tried to control myself, but it was like losing my virginity all over again. And the les said about how long I lasted that first time the better!

I came with an explosive grunt. I saw her cheeks swell for a moment then she started sucking harder and swallowing. Her eyes glowed as she sucked me dry. She kept sucking even after I was long empty and my cock started to calm down.

She was smiling as she came up and kissed me. A little of my cum and her juices made our kiss a very slippery one. She curled up with me and we stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. I stroked her hair and she started laughing.

"What is so funny?"

"Oh I had a mental image of trying to screw in that little Hyundai you used to drive. We might have managed it then, but now? We aren't out of shape, but just the bending that might be required would be beyond us."

I stated laughing with her.

From outside the door. "Hey if you two are laughing things must not be going well. Anyone need a hand?"

"No way Lou! If you come in here I won't spank your ass."

"Won't?" I asked.

"She likes it!"

"Oh!"

I spent a lot of time with Ann the rest of the month and met many of her non-AF friends. We parted as solid friends with no small amount of emotion. She went on with her life exactly how she always lived it, on her own terms. I did see her 5 years later.

2005

We kept in loose touch through emails and after a few company changes I found myself again at Gunter just in time for Ann's retirement ceremony. It was widely attended including her roommate and friends. She was widely respected as a professional and retired as a Senior MSgt in the AF. If you have ever been to one, they aren't overly solemn affairs, but more a combination of a roast with some of the speeches. According to the comments I heard from the audience this was about as thawed as they had ever seen her. After the speeches the dignitaries and family form a reception line and everyone usually lines up to congratulate the retiree and their family. Cindy stood with her as her close friend and it was also when I came face to face with Ann's daughter's Sepharad.

Sephie shook my hand and with a solemnity for the ceremony and confided in me that she . . . was . . . almost . . . 5 years old. When I got to Ann in the reception line the implication of her age caught up with me. Cindy caught me as my knees went weak. She helped me to a back area behind the stage to recover.

A little while later Ann came in the back. All I could do was look at her. Then Sepharad came in holding Cindy's hand. I stared at her as she clutched her Mom's skirt, suddenly shy of me. Looking at her I saw one of my own daughters. The hair, the shape of the face, but I saw blue eyes, my eyes. I was stunned.

I knelt slowly and opened my arms. She didn't run to me, but looked at Ann. She smiled and little Sephie gave me a hug. Cindy relaxed and went back out front. I saw the tension leave her and Ann slowly relaxed. Cindy was there to protect her family that was obvious.

I looked at Ann as I help my daughter.

"How, why . . . why didn't you tell me?"

She smiled sadly. "Eddy, I wanted a baby and you were the only an whose child I wanted to have. When you showed up in 2000 I knew that it was my only chance. I know it was wrong, but you have no idea how I wanted a baby. I took you showing up as a sign!"

"You should have . . ."

"No, I couldn't. Not even once I knew I was pregnant. I told you I wasn't looking to change your life. I also know how much you love your family. I was selfish, but as you can see, she's a doll!"

Sephie looked up at me and ran back to her Mom.

"Baby, go up front to Cindy!" She kissed her and then Sephie ran through the curtain.

"OK, Ed, now I can face you. I know I was wrong. Hate me if you want, but it's not Sephie's fault. I did this! Cindy and Lou didn't know until I started showing."

"I don't hate you! I don't understand, but I don't hate you." I looked down at the floor. "I have another daughter!"

"Yes, you do and she is amazing! Smart and quick! She's my whole life!"

"Does she know?"

"No. I told her you were my friend."

"I am still lost, so now what do we do?"

"I don't know Eddy. It was wrong not to tell you. But I was being really protective. She is my daughter and I didn't want to try and share her long distance. She has me and Cindy."

"Lou?"

"Lou headed west a couple of years ago. We are still in touch but she wasn't ready for the family scene."

"So Sephie has two Moms?"

"I guess so! We don't live as lesbians, well not officially. We are a family and it works well for us. We still have a wide circle of friends and even a few AF ones."

"I hate to ask, but the Nympho stuff?"

"History! I am not wild anymore, haven't been for a long time. You were my last fling and when Sephie came and Cindy and I settled into this life, it was more than I ever thought it would be."

"So why tell me now? If Sephie hadn't been here I would have never known."

"Not telling you has been stressing me out for a long time. I decided Sephie needed to know her Dad."

"Ann, my wife is going to murder me!"

"No, I'm not!"

I jumped up and turned around and standing in the corner, near the back door was my wife. She was holding Sephie. I had to sit back down again.

"Ann came and saw me a couple of months ago. You were in England for a month."

"You knew and . . ."

"When she told me, I didn't believe it, I couldn't believe it. Then she showed me pictures of Seph and I knew it was true. I hated you for a while but Ann and Sephie spent almost the whole month with me. I got to know them and decided I didn't, no I couldn't hate them. I am still not to pleased with you, but I think I understand more than you do right now."

I sat there in a daze when my wife dropped an unexpected bomb. "But you get to tell your older daughters that they have a half-sister in Alabama and tell your Mom that she has another granddaughter!"

"OMG I was so dead!" I thought as the image of my mother and daughters ranging against me filled what was left of the brain.

Feedback always welcome!!!. I keep trying new things and new points of view. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know if they work for you or not. This is not a true story. A good friend of mine told me about an airman he knew who told him her nickname was Nympho, and the rest of the story grew from there. If 'Nympho' is out there, your old tutor says Hi!

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
12