Nympho Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
A son learns more about his mother.
2.5k words
4.36
93.2k
87

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had climbed off the bed, both men had undressed and were holding their hard cocks in their hands looking at my mother lying on the bed as she pushed the fingers of one hand deep into her cunt and her other hand squeezed her breast. She looked at them with lust in her eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me or stand there watching me?" my mother asked.

One of the men lifted my mother's legs onto his shoulders and without any foreplay shoved his cock all the way into her cunt in one thrust and then started fucking her slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. The other man moved his hard cock closer to her face and she opened her mouth wide letting him push his cock into her mouth. He immediately took hold of my mother's head and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

It was the first time I had ever seen my mother having sex with someone other than my father. I stood there watching in disbelief as she had sex with two men. One fucking her face and the other fucking her cunt both were frantically fucking her as if they were in a rush to come.

It was only after my father had said, "They both paid to spend an hour with her," that I understood why they were in a rush.

"Why are you charging other men to fuck her?"

"It helps pay the bills... plus I get to control who the slut is with."

The man fucking my mother's mouth started grunting as he began filling her mouth with cum. I watched her swallow everything he shot into her mouth and then lick his cock clean.

"Your mother used to go out looking for other men to fuck and would disappear for days at a time that's another reason I want to control who she is with."

"Yes, I remember how she would go missing."

"So how do you feel about your mother being a whore and slut?"

"I was more upset about hearing that you might not be my father."

"Nothing has changed between us... plus I need your help looking after your mother's need for sex."

"You want me to keep fucking her?"

"Yeah I do... plus you can let your friends fuck her too. I can't keep up with Hersey drive."

My father put his arm around me and said, "Look at the slut... she how much she enjoying herself."

"She definitely loves cock." I said as I gave mine a few strokes.

"She, love cunts too... wait till you see her with another female."

"She likes females too?"

"She sure does... and it's great watching her with another female."

"I'm coming," yelled the man fucking her cunt.

We watched as he held onto her hips and kept his cock buried deep inside her as his body jerked each time he blasted his cum into her filling her with his cum. As soon as he had removed his cock the other man rolled her over onto her knees and pushed his cock into her ass.

My mother scream, "Yes, fuck my ass."

"Go ahead and shove your cock into the slut's mouth," said my father.

I moved in front of my mother's face and when she saw it was me she smiled and opened her mouth for my cock. I held her head as I pumped my cock in and out of my mother's mouth. Every now and again the man fucking my mother's ass would thrust his cock into her ass hard, pushing her mouth further onto my cock causing her to gag.

It didn't take him long before he was blasted his seed into her ass. He dug his nails into her hips as he held onto her keeping his cock buried deep inside her ass. Once my cock had finished shooting my load of cum into my mother's mouth and I had removed my cock.

The man who had been fucking her ass stepped forward and offered her his dirty cock to clean. I watched in amazement as my mother sucked on his dirty cock and then used her tongue to lick his cock clean.

"Yes slut, clean my cock like the dirty slut you are," screamed the man.

I wasn't happy at a complete stranger calling my mother a slut and I wanted to step forward and say something to him. My father held onto my shoulder and held me back and said, "Don't get upset with what your mother is being called... she loves being called a slut and a whore."

Once my mother had cleaned his limp cock for him he said, "Thank you... you were fantastic I hope we can come back and see you again."

"You're quite welcome to come back anytime... and use me like a slut," replied my mother.

My father gave me a nudge and nodded his head and I understood that my mother liked being a slut and whore for everyone. As the two men thanked my father for inviting them over to fuck my mother had left.

When my father returned to the bedroom he said, "You can sleep with your mother tonight and I will sleep in the spare bedroom."

After my father had left us alone I climbed into bed with my exhausted mother and cuddled her in my arms as she fell asleep. I could wait till the morning to fuck her again there was no rush she was going to be my slut too.

When I woke up the next morning I was in bed alone. I through on one of my father's bathrobes and headed towards the kitchen where I found my mother sitting at the kitchen table having a coffee. This morning was different she wasn't wearing her bathrobe and was sitting there naked.

"Good morning sweetheart... would you like a coffee...did you have a good night's sleep?" asked my mother.

"Yes a coffee would be nice... what are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"Your father had to go into work early."

My mother stood up and gave me a kiss and I immediately tasted cum in her mouth and I smiled at her knowing that she had sucked my father's cock this morning.

She giggled and said, "I suppose you want me to suck your cock every morning too?"

"Yes, it would be lovely if you could take care of my morning hardon," I replied.

I opened the bathrobe I was wearing and let it slip of my shoulders to the floor and stood there naked in front of her. My mother knelt down and took my cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on my cock as she looked up at me.

"Mom, I love you sucking my cock."

She lifted her mouth of my cock and said, "I'm your slut and will do whatever you want... I will suck and fuck you anytime you want me too."

I pushed her head back towards my cock and she returned to sucking me like was hungry for cum. As I thought about how much I would enjoy having my cock sucked every morning my cock explodes and started filling my mother's mouth with my sperm. Once I had finished coming she stopped sucking and released my cock from her mouth and began to lick my shaft and knob clean.

"Now that you're satisfied... Can I now return to getting you a coffee and some breakfast?"

"Yes, thanks Mom."

It hadn't even been twenty four hours and I had already lost count of the number of times that I had fucked my mother and she had sucked me. There were also the times she had fucked and sucked my father and the other men in front of me. My mother was definitely a nymphomaniac and a slut.

We both sat naked at the kitchen table drinking our coffee. I kept glancing at my mother's naked body and reached over and squeezed her breast and twisted her nipple causing her to let out a soft moan. I then pulled her closer and we kissed each other passionately poking our tongues into each other's mouth after what seemed like ages we separated our mouths. I stood up and helped her to her feet and then picked her up and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table.

I gave her a quick kiss on her mouth and laid her down on the table. After lifting her legs onto my shoulders I moved my head down between her legs and gave her cunt multiply kisses. I licked her from her ass hole to the top of her slit several times and then poked my tongue into her wet hole and began to tongue fuck her.

When my fingers started rubbing her clit she started to hump my face and screamed, "You're making me come... oh fuck yes keep rubbing my clit."

I rubbed her clit faster and tried pushing my tongue deeper into her cunt. Her cunt erupted and started squirting her love juices all over my face. I sucked up what I could but there was far too much to keep up with. Her cunt juices flowed out of her and all over the edge of the table as her body started to thrash around she wrapped her legs around my neck and held my mouth against her cunt.

"David, you have just made me come several times... I now want to feel your cock inside me."

I lifted my mother up of the table into my arms and with her breasts pressed against my chest carried her to the bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed and lay down with her still in my arms and on top of me.

"Mom, I want you to ride my cock."

My mother lifted herself up and straddled me, just over my cock, spread her pussy-lips and steered my hard cock into her dripping wet cunt. Slowly, slowly she sank down on my hard shaft all the way done to my pubes. She sat there impaled on my cock smiling at me for a minute then started to bounce up and down riding my cock.

I reached out and held her hands to keep her steady as her bouncing became faster. The expression on her face was of delight and lust and I stared at her firm breasts and watched as her nipples grew harder and stuck out further.

"Twist and pull on my nipples," she screamed.

I let go of her hands and pinched her nipples between my thumb and fore finger and pulled and twisted her nipples and she gasp and took a deep breath.

"Do it harder," she screamed.

When I did as she had asked. She screamed louder, "Oh fuck yes keep doing that... I'm close to coming again."

The more I abused her nipples the more she screamed and the wilder she rode my cock. She was thrashing around on top of me with her mouth open and her eyes closed. I couldn't stop myself from coming even if I wanted to. Her cunt was milking my cock and it exploded inside her.

"I'm coming I'm having an orgasm... oh fuck, David, I love having your cock inside me."

"Mom, you're incredible... I love you so much."

My mother collapsed on top of me trying to catch her breath and I wrapped my arms around her holding her in a tight embrace. When she had caught her breath she kissed me passionately for a couple of minutes before breaking our kiss to take another deep breath.

"David, you were wonderful you have just given me multiple orgasms."

"I'm dreamed of fucking you for years Mom, you're the sexiest woman I know."

She gave me a quick kiss and bit my lip and said, "I love you too, I wish your father had let me fuck you on your sixteenth birthday like I had wanted."

"Fuck, why didn't he let you... I would have loved fucking you then?"

"He told me you couldn't handle finding out that I was a slut... and he didn't like the idea of us fucking as it would be incest."

"Fuck I wish I had known how you felt."

My mother rolled of me and lay beside me and we talked some more about when I was younger. She kept playing with my cock and we both hoped it would become hard once more but it wouldn't come to the party.

"Mom, I'm going to have a shower," I told her as I climbed of the bed.

As I left the bedroom I saw that she was fingering her cunt and wanting to come again. She wasn't satisfied on what had just happened she wanted more.

After having a shower and getting dried and coming out of the bathroom I heard my mother screaming and I chuckled to myself thinking she had just made herself come again. When I got to the bedroom doorway I was shocked at what I saw I had only been gone fifteen minutes and her she was being fucked by our neighbor.

What surprised me more was that our neighbor was in his sixties and he was on top of my mother fucking her like he was twenty driving his cock in and out of her cunt.

"I fucking love coming over to fuck you after your husband had gone to work...it am worth every dollar," moaned our neighbor Mr. Walton.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard my friendly neighbor Mr. Walton was paying to fuck my mother. I was about to enter the bedroom, when my mother saw me she shook her head, she didn't want me to come in. I went to my bedroom and got dressed and was sitting at the kitchen table thinking about how my mother was a slut, a whore and prostitute when Mr. Walton walked into the kitchen and saw me.

"David...I didn't know you were home...I was just helping your mother," he said nervously as he quickly left the house.

On returning to the bedroom I found my mother was still laying on the bed fingering her cum filled cunt on the bed beside her was a five twenty dollar notes what Mr. Watson had given her. I wanted to talk to my mother without being interrupted and knew there would soon be other men knocking on the front door wanting a piece of her ass and cunt.

"Mom, go take a shower... I'm taking you out for lunch."

"That would be nice Sweetheart, I haven't been out the house in over a week... and I need to do some grocery shopping."

Half an hour later, we were sitting at a table in a hotel I had never been too before having lunch. I noticed that two men of the men in the hotel were every now and again turning around to stare at my mother and were whispering to each other about her.