Nympho Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
A son discovers more about his mother.
2.8k words
4.3
79.7k
77

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had have fallen asleep in each other's arms and when I had woken up it was already becoming dark. I climbed out of bed to use the toilet and then went to the kitchen to get a drink and saw that my father was home from work and sitting at the table having a beer.

"Hello, Dad, How was your day at work?" I asked as I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down beside him.

"It was quite and it was good to relax and not think of your mother for a day... how was your day and did you enjoy looking after her?"

"I took her out to lunch and to the grocery store... hell Dad, she is unstoppable she always wanting sex."

"I noticed that you took her grocery shopping... what else happened while you were out?"

"I took her to a hotel she suggested for lunch and she introduced me to Paul and Steven."

My father laughed and said, "She loves that hotel... did she fuck them?"

"Yeah she did in the male toilet."

"One night at that hotel I lost count of the number of men that fucked her... I was kept being given alcohol and I got drunk and passed out and when I woke up she was gone."

"What happened to her?"

"She told me she was taken to a party... she was dropped off at home two days later."

"Fuck, she really is a slut isn't she Dad?"

"Yes I am a slut for you both to use," said my mother as she entered the kitchen.

We turned around to look at her and saw that she was naked as she asked, "Who is going to fuck me first?"

"Finish your beer David... I take care of this slut." said my father giving her a smile and taking her hand and leading her back to the bedroom.

A few minutes later I heard my mother screaming and moaning loudly as my father started fucking her.

"David, I need a hand," yelled my father.

On entering the bedroom I saw my mother kneeling on the bed as my father slammed his cock into her cunt again and again.

"Shove your cock in her mouth to shut the slut up... before she wakes up all the neighbors'," said my father.

I moved in front of my mother and lifted her head up by her hair and she instinctively opened her mouth letting me push my cock inside. Her screams and moans were now muffled by my cock being thrust in and out of her mouth. I watched as my father was about to come and would suddenly slow down his thrust to stop himself from coming.

This was something I needed to learn how to do, to stop myself from coming too quickly. So I began to slow down and change the speed and depth of my thrusts into my mother's mouth each time I felt I was close to coming. Fucking my mother's mouth this way felt far more enjoyable than quickly coming in her mouth.

I still needed more practice as my cock erupted quicker than I had wanted and blasted my sperm into my mother's mouth. When I had finished coming and had removed my cock from her mouth my mother started screaming loud and moaning again. The only way to quiet her down was to push her face down onto the pillow to muffle her screams.

A few minutes later my father started to come inside her cunt and when he removed his cock my mother collapsed down onto the bed. Her breathing became slower and slower and then she was fast asleep.

"David, you can sleep in your own bed tonight and I will sleep with your mother."

I went and had a shower and then climbed into my bed and quickly fell asleep only to be woken up in the middle of the night by my father fucking my mother again. I lay there listening to them.

I heard my father saying, "You like your ass being fucked don't you... you dirty slut."

"Yes I'm a dirty slut and like having my ass fucked," whimpered my mother.

It was only after they had finished and everything was quiet that I could get back to sleep. In the morning I threw on a robe and headed to the kitchen. My father was already dressed for work and was finishing eating his breakfast.

My mother said, "David, I'm going to have a shower first then I want you to come and fuck me."

I looked over at my father and said, "Dad, I don't know how you managed to keep her under control."

My father laughed and said, "I had a lot of friends willing to help me look after her."

Just then there was a knock on the front door and got up from the table and went to see who it was only to discover it was two of my friends Mark and Daniel standing at the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We were wondering if you wanted to come and play basketball with us," said Daniel.

"Are you going to invite us inside," asked Mark as he pushed past me to enter the house closely followed by Daniel.

"I'm too busy... you will have to leave," I told them as Daniel turned and closed the front door.

"David, are you going to come and fuck me or not?" screamed my mother.

Both my friends grinned at me and Daniel asked, "Is your girlfriend Daisy, here with you?"

Before I had time to answer them my mother appeared from the hallway. My friends gasped and stared wide eyed at my mother's naked body.

"Hello boys... are you going to be taking David away from me?"

"We were.... we're inviting him to come and play basketball Mrs. Cook," stammered Mark.

"Please call me Lisa... you have both known me long enough to call me by my first name."

Mark and Daniel were my best friends and we had all grown up together since junior school and were now attending the same college as me. They had known my mother for years and loved visiting me so they could gawk at her and this was the first time they had ever seen her completely naked.

"If you don't want to play basketball you're quite welcome to stay here with us," said my mother.

Before either of them could answer my father appeared and said, "Hello, Mark, Daniel... David, can you look after your mother for me I need to go to work?"

"Hi, Mr. Cook," they replied trying to hide that they had been gawking at my mother's naked body.

"I'm sure David and his friends can take good care of me," replied my mother.

"Good... have fun and I see you later," said my father as he walked out the house.

Both my best friends kept staring at my mother's naked body as they thought about what my father had just said.

When she opened and removed my robe to reveal my naked body and gave my hard cock a couple strokes and said, "Do you boys want to join us in the bedroom?"

They both looked at me in disbelief and when I gave them a shrug off my shoulders. Daniel said, "We would love to Mrs. Cook I mean Lisa."

My mother took one of their hands in hers and led them towards the bedroom with me following close behind them. I watched as my mother began to undress my friends as their hands roamed over her breasts and felt her hard nipples. With their pants and underwear down around their ankles and their hard cocks poking out my mother kissed the tip of each of their cocks before taking turns at taking their cocks into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Lisa, I've dreamed of you sucking my cock for years," moaned Daniel.

"So have I... fuck I'm so close to coming," screamed Mark.

My mother started bobbing her head up and down on Mark's cock faster. Her mouth was wrapped tight around the shaft of his cock sucking him hard wanting to get at his young cum.

"Oh fucking hell this feels so good," screamed Mark as he grabbed my mother's head and started to squirt his cum into her mouth.

My mother swallowed everything he shot into her mouth and as soon as he had finished and had removed his cock. She turned and took Daniel's cock into her mouth and started sucking on his cock again.

"Your mother gives great head... better than any of the girls at college," said Mark.

"Yeah she certainly does... wait to you feel what it's like to fuck her?"

"We can fuck her... you're going to let us fuck your mother?" Daniel excitedly asked as he started pushing my mother's head up and down on his cock faster.

"You can do whatever you want to her," I told them as I watched Mark trying to encourage his cock back to full hardness.

"You're a lucky cunt having a mother that lets you fuck her," said Mark.

Daniel started grunting as his cock exploded and started to fill my mother's mouth with his cum. His eyes were closed and he was taking deep breaths and looked like he was going to collapse as my mother sucked out every drop of cum he had out of his cock.

As soon as Daniel had removed his limp cock from my mother's mouth Mark helped my mother stand up and then pushed her down onto the bed. My mother giggled and opened her legs letting him see her soaking wet cunt.

"David, your mother is so fucking hot... I can't believe I'm going to fuck her," screamed Mark.

Daniel and I watched as Mark rubbed his cock up and down her cunt serval times and then pushed the head of his cock between her cunt lips and with one quick thrust drove his cock deep into her cunt.

"Yes, fuck me hard... I'm a slut," yelled my mother.

"Fuck Lisa, your cunt feels fantastic," moaned Mark as he began thrusting his cock in and out her cunt.

"David, come closer," my mother yelled holding out her hand.

I moved next to her and she wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me closer and then took my cock into her mouth. I held her head steady as I started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. My mother reached out with her other hand and began fondling Daniels limp cock trying to stroke it back to full hardness.

We were definitely looking after my mother just like my father had asked. Her body was being used by three college students and she loved the attention she was getting. Daniel's cock didn't take long to returned to full hardness and as soon as Mark had finished and had removed his cock. Daniel took his place and drove his cock into my mother's cunt and began fucking her slamming his cock into her cunt again and again.

After I had shot my load into my mother's mouth and had finished coming I sat down beside Mark and we watched and listened to Daniel fucking my mother. His balls slapped against the ass cheeks each time he thrust his cock all the way into her cunt. Both his hands were on her breasts pinching and pulling on her nipples.

My mother screamed out and yelled, "I'm coming, you're making me come... oh fuck yes."

As soon as Daniel heard my mother scream that she was coming he increased the rate of his thrusts. It didn't take long before he was also coming and adding more cum to my mother's cunt. Once he had finished coming he pulled his cock out of her and laid down on the bed beside her as he gasped for breath.

Once he had got his breath back he said, "Lisa, that was the best fuck I've ever had... you were wonderful and much better than the sluts at college."

"You both have given me multiple orgasms... do you boys think you can get your cock hard again to fuck me some more?" asked my mother as she sat up on the bed.

"We can sure give it a try," said Mark.

"David, go grab us all a beer," said my mother.

When I returned two minutes later with the beers my two best friends were laying either side of my mother sucking on her large tits as she played with their limp cocks trying to entice them to become hard.

"Here have a beer," I said and handed them each a can as they lifted their mouths of my mother's nipples.

Daniel and Mark sat down beside me and we drank our beers as we watched my mother fingering her cunt. Mark took a large swallow of beer and then sat the can down. He stood up and moved between my mother's open legs and knelt down. I was surprised when he began licking and eating my mother's cum filled cunt.

My mother started to moan when Mark began flicking his tongue over her clit and when he sucked her love bud into his mouth my mother screamed, "Oh fuck yes keep doing that."

My mother with her eyes closed and gasping pressed down on Mark's head keeping his mouth on her clit. Daniel was now kneeling beside my mother's head stroking his hard cock waiting patiently for her to take his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm having another orgasm... oh fuck yes," screamed my mother.

As soon as she had got her breath back and opened her eyes she saw Daniels cock in front of her face. She hungry took his cock into her mouth and began sucking as if she was hungry and needed to be feed. I had never met any female that loved the taste of cum as much as she does.

"Does your mother like her ass being fucked?" asked Mark as he lifted his mouth of her cunt.

I didn't have time to answer him my mother released Daniel's cock from her mouth and rolled over onto her knees and stuck her ass up in the air and gave her ass a wiggle. She then took Daniel's cock back into her mouth and returned to sucking his cock.

Mark stood behind my mother and used his fingers to rub her cunt juices all over her ass hole. He then pushed a finger deep into her ass and gave his finger a few pumps and then added another finger and pumped both fingers in and out her ass.

He then wiped the head of his cock up and down her wet cunt coating his cock with her juices. Then he pushed the tip of his cock against her ass hole and after applying a little extra pressure his cock slowly slipped inside my mother's ass. Once he had his cock all the way inside her and his pubes were touching her ass cheeks he started pulling out and thrusting back in

I sat there stroking my cock as I watched my two best friends fucking my mother. When I saw someone standing at the bedroom doorway I turned to see who it was. It was my father standing there watching his wife being fucked by two college students. He had finished work and I couldn't believe that we had been fucking my mother for most of the day. I couldn't believe how fast the time had gone.

"I should have known you would all be still fucking her... your friends will have to hurry up and finish fucking the slut."

"Dad, what's the rush?" I asked.

"Your mother needs to have a shower and get cleaned up... I have a friend coming over in an hour who wants to fuck her," whispered my father.

How do I tell my two best friends that they need to hurry up and come because my father has arranged for my mother to fuck someone else. Luckily for me I didn't have too. Daniel was the first to come and Mark didn't take long before he was also coming and filling her ass with cum.

As I said goodbye to Daniel and Mark at the front door I wondered who my father had invited over to our house. I helped my father change the sheets on the bed and tidy up the bedroom as my mother had a shower.

"I want you to stay in your bedroom until Mr. Thomas leaves," said my father.

I now knew what the rush was for My father had invited his boss and manager of the company Mr. Thomas to come over and fuck my mother.