Nympho Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Follow the sexual conquests of my nymphomaniac wife.
2.8k words
4.27
109.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam1888
Sam1888
54 Followers

As we became more and more sexually active I suggested to Jane that we join a gym, so as to keep fit enough for our physical exertions.

We joined a gym near to our home. As we had never been to a gym before, we decided to go early in the morning when it was quieter, so as not to make fools of ourselves in front of the experienced people.

I bought shorts and T-shirts, sports socks and trainers. Jane bought sports socks, trainers and white leotards, which she wore with no underwear. She looked fantastic as the leotards showed off every beautiful curve of her figure.

The first few times we went, the gym was empty and we had great fun trying out the equipment. Then one morning, we arrived at the gym to find that two guys were already working out.

They had obviously been training for years as they were both very muscular. They worked hard through all the weight machines and I noticed that Jane could hardly keep her eyes off them.

As they flexed the muscles in there arms and legs I could see her eyes light up. She was also licking her lips a lot and I was sure a couple of the times she towelled herself down, she had a quick, two fingered, rub at her pussy.

All too soon, for Jane, the two guys finished their reps and left to have a shower.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jane replied, while doing leg exercises, with one of the machines you use your thighs to push padded arms together.

At that moment her legs were open and I looked between them.

"Going by the wet patch between your legs, I think you know exactly what I mean!" I stated.

"Oh," she mumbled "Well what do you expect they were so hunky." She went on regaining her composure.

"Well you know what they say about bodybuilders!" I replied.

"No, what?"

"They bulk up to make up for deficiencies elsewhere."

"You're just jealous."

"No I'm not!"

"Well, I may just have to get you to prove that!"

I knew then that I had just talked myself into another sexual adventure.

A couple of days later, on a Saturday morning, we arrived at the gym to find the same two guys working out. I could see the mischievous look in Jane's eyes and knew I was in for trouble.

Sure enough, after a while working out, Jane stood up to have a drink from her water bottle. She had loosened the top, and as she tipped it to drink, the top came off showering the front of her leotard. She let out a yelp of fake surprise.

The transformation was instant. Being white, her leotard went see through and her magnificent breasts were on display. Due to the cold water, her dark nipples were erect, and standing proud.

Her yelp had made the two guys turn round, and I could see from their expressions that they liked what they saw.

Both of them stopped what they were doing and came across to us.

"Hi," said the first guy "I'm Jason this is Rob."

"Hi," said Rob.

"Hello boys," Jane said in a soft seductive voice, "I'm Jane this is Sam."

They both looked at her and smiled.

Turning to me, Rob asked if we needed any help with the machines. I declined his offer and thanked him.

"I could do with some help." Jane said as they turned to go.

"It would be our pleasure." Jason replied.

With that Jane lay on the weights bench and started to do push ups with the bar bell. Jason and Rob stood either side of her to catch the bar if she got into trouble.

They couldn't stop looking at Jane's breasts. The leotard was still see through, and as she pushed the weights up and down her breasts moved beneath the material, making her nipples even harder. Before long there was movement in the guys shorts.

Noticing the bulges in their shorts Jane racked the bar bell and reached out to Jason and Rob. As she did they stepped back.

"Don't you want me?" she asked, "Because those bulges tell me different!"

"Oh, we want you Jane!" said Jason, "But if we do anything here we will be thrown out."

"Well in that case why don't you come home with us, I'm sure Sam won't mind!"

"Well er yes, th, that's ok," I stammered, "We'll finish up here first."

"We will go and shower and meet you outside." replied Rob

With that they left, leaving Jane and I on our own. We tried to finished our work out, but I could tell Jane's mind was elsewhere, so after a while we just went to the changing rooms, showered and left.

Jason and Rob were waiting for us outside, as they had said. We all got in my car and I drove home.

When we got in the house Jane closed the curtains on all the living room windows and put the lights on dim.

"Ok boys," she started, "I'm going to the bedroom to change."

"Ok." we said in unison.

"When I come back I want you all to be naked!"

"Ok." we replied.

By the time we had undressed Jane had returned to the living room. She looked so sexy. She was wearing stockings and suspenders, high heel shoes and a really short skirt, all in black. On her top she wore a really tight red T-shirt, with no bra, that showed off her full firm breasts to their best. In her hands she had a selection of ties, a ribbon and a one pound circular weight from our home bar bell.

She stopped and looked at the bodies in front of her. Her eyes took in every inch of Jason and Rob enjoying the size and hardness of their muscles. As she saw their shaved groins with massive pieces of meat hanging between their legs, she looked at me and smiled.

"Well looks like you can't be right all the time, eh Sam?" she teased.

With that she told us each to get a chair from the dining table and line them up side by side a few feet in front of the couch. We did as we were told and then waited for further instruction.

Jane then told us that, as she liked to be in control, we were to sit on the chairs and she would tie us to them. We sat down, and using the ties from the bedroom, Jane tied our arms and legs to the chairs. Once we were secured she stepped back and admired the view. She seemed to enjoy having three guys naked and at her mercy.

She then turned around and faced the couch.

"Hold on a minute, I'll just have to smooth these cushions out." she said.

With that she parted her legs and bent over putting her hands on the couch. We groaned as her skirt slid up revealing her perfect peach shaped ass, and the fact she had no underwear on. With her legs apart we could see her beautiful pussy, which was already a bit moist. In that position, she reached between her legs and slowly stroked her pussy with her fingers.

"You like what you see boys?" she teased.

"Oh my god yes." we gasped

Jane then turned around and smiled at her audience. She put on the stereo and started to dance slowly to the music. As she danced she stripped, sliding her hands over her body, caressing her breasts and fingering her pussy. My cock was hard, and I noticed that Jason and Rob's pythons had come to life too.

This was not lost on Jane and she came across the floor on all fours with feline grace towards Jason. His cock strained and throbbed in anticipation of what was to come. Jane put her head between his legs and licked from the base of his cock to, what must have been ten inches, the tip. Jason threw his head back and groaned with pleasure. Jane then took the head of his monster in her mouth, grasped his shaft in her hand and started to slowly slide her hand up and down whilst circling the head with her tongue. As she did this she raked the nails of her other hand over Jason's bulging biceps and hard stomach, occasionally pinching his nipples between her thumb and fore finger.

In no time at all he started to buck as his cock throbbed and the thick veins swelled. I could tell by Jane's puffed out cheeks that he had cum in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop, swallowing his whole load then kissing the head of his cock as it slowly softened. Jane let go of Jason's cock and looked over to Rob.

What she saw took her breath away. Rob's cock, although not as long as Jason's, was far thicker and his sack held balls the size of pool balls. It was so hard it was an angry purple colour and the veins were so swollen they looked as if they might burst.

Jane moved towards Rob never taking her eyes off his impressive manhood. She got in between his legs and started to lick his almighty shaft. As he squirmed and moaned she finally took the swollen head in her mouth. It was a struggle, she had to stretch her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate his thick member. She had to toss him using both hands as she could not reach round his whole girth with just one. Soon Rob let out a deep throaty groan as he shot his seed into Jane's mouth. This time Jane could not hold it all, as Rob came like a horse. Jane's cheeks puffed then sperm burst from her mouth all over Robs cock. She looked great with sperm slipping down her chin and dripping onto her heaving breasts. She apologized to Rob for making a mess and then licked his cock clean.

By this time my cock was fit to burst as I felt sure I was next, I couldn't have been more wrong. Getting her breath back, Jane pulled my ass to the front of the chair so as my balls hung loose. She then took the ribbon and tied it tightly around my ball sack above my balls. She then attached the one pound weight to the other end of the ribbon. The way she did this meant that my balls took the whole weight as the ribbon did not reach the floor.

At first my balls ached as my erection was pulling one way and the weight pulled my balls the other. I would soon get over this pain as Jane got to work on Jason and Rob.

First she untied them, then moved one of the chairs directly in front of me. She lead the guys to either side of her by their cocks, and sucked on them until they were hard again. It was so sexy seeing her tongue these guys to erection that my cock started pulsing and straining against the weight. As soon as the guys were erect Jane got a couple of cushions to sit on, so as her breasts were at the same height as the two cocks.

She then took hold of each cock and started to massage her breasts with them. The sperm from before acted as a lubricant as the cocks slid easily over her firm pert orbs. As she glided the cocks over her breasts she concentrated on her nipples, which were hard and on fire. Each time a cock slid over a nipple I could see her grip it tighter making it swell to an even greater size.

I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening and my balls started to ache with both pleasure and pain.

Jane then asked, "Hey, would you two like to cum on my breasts?"

"Hell yeah." moaned Rob and Jason

"Well, I'll let you, if you clean up the mess with your tongues!"

"No problem gorgeous, we've been wanting to get to them all day." replied Rob

With that Jane let go of the cocks and let Rob and Jason toss over her breasts. Their body muscles tensed and swelled and the muscles in their arms pulsed and throbbed as they gripped hard on their cocks, never taking their eyes off Jane's breasts. To help them along she cupped their balls in her hands and squeezed them firmly.

They soon shot waves of their warm love juices over Jane's glorious breasts. So much, it slid down her body, through her perfectly trimmed pubic hair and in between the lips of her pussy.

Jane did not give the guys a chance to rest as she joined her hands behind her head and straightened her body with her legs apart.

"Well boys time for clean up duty." She purred.

The guys did not need to be told twice as they crouched down and started licking their sticky mess from Jane's full breasts. Jane squirmed with pleasure as they concentrated on a nipple each. Soon Rob started to follow the trail of sperm down Jane's body, as Jason continued to enjoy Jane's nipples.

Jane arched her back and let out a whimper as Rob's tongue followed the trail onto her pussy lips. I could tell her pussy was sopping wet as Rob had to swallow hard as he licked. I thought Jane was going to cum and was almost there myself when she pushed Rob's head away.

"I want to be fucked while you're doing that!" She growled at Rob.

"I'd love to give you head whilst you're being fucked!" replied Rob.

With that, the three of them stood up. Jane placed Jason on the couch facing me, his huge cock was ready for action. She spread his legs and then, also facing me, slowly lowered herself onto his waiting monster. As she took each inch inside her, she slowly closed her eyes and gasped. Once she had impaled herself, she opened her legs and motioned for Rob to get to work on her clit with his tongue. As Rob licked slowly, Jane ground herself onto Jason's cock and Jason reached round her and started to pinch her nipples.

This continued, each act getting harder and faster until Jane and Jason both tensed and then convulsed in glorious orgasm. My cock was straining at the leash that was the one pound weight hanging from my balls, I was close to cumming myself.

Jane was not finished yet though. As Rob raised his head from her crotch I saw her eyes widen with excitement at the sight of his hard swollen member. She separated herself from Jason and ran her hand up and down Rob's cock.

"I want you to fuck me from behind as I suck Jason's cock." She said to Rob.

With that, she got down onto the floor on all fours in front of me. Jason kneeled in front of her and she started to tongue his flaccid cock. Rob kneeled behind Jane and started to tease her pussy with his thick cock. Jason's cock began to stiffen immediately and Jane looked as if she loved sucking it. Having lubricated his cock with Jane's pussy juices, Rob began sliding it inside her. Being so thick Rob had to go slow, stretching and finally filling Jane like never before. As he slowly slid backwards and forwards Jane groaned and guzzled greedily on Jason's cock.

As Jane's pussy got wetter and looser Rob thrust harder and faster until the slap of flesh on flesh filled the room. I noticed Jane's body tense up and excitement rushed through me as I knew she was about to cum. The guys must have sensed it to, as first Rob's then Jason's sack tightened and then all three came at the same time. Jason shot his load over Jane's face as Rob pushed hard into her, emptying his massive sack inside her already dripping pussy. As wave after wave of ecstasy rippled through Jane's body I could take no more. My cock pulsed spurt after spurt of my own juices into the air landing on Jane's back. I don't think I have ever cum as hard, I don't know whether it was the weight tied to me or the force of my cum but my balls ached when I finished.

Jane and the guys were spent. So when Jane untied me and went for a shower, we all dressed and said our goodbye's. We promised to keep in touch, but I told Jane next time I won't be the one left tied up.........

Sam1888
Sam1888
54 Followers