Nymphocom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
304 Followers

I stood up and positioned myself over her so that I could give her a nice facial. She realized what I was doing just in time and caught the first streak on her forehead, the second one on her chin before managing to keep the other ones inside her mouth. When the cumshot stopped she waited for a second and gulped everything down. She closed her eyes as if she just tasted the sweetest of nectars I stood over her trying to catch my breath.

I was standing on shaking legs and started to re-button my clothes. Suddenly Julie jerked up looking terrorized, kicked my bag and the magazine under the couch and hurried to push me into a closet and locked the door behind me. I could now hear noise on the main doorstep and keys rumbling in the lock of the entrance door. Julie's boyfriend was back from the football match, we just had lost track of time! My heart was pounding in my chest and I was overcome with fear. Eric was a real hunk and would crush my bones into pieces.

"Sweety, I'm home!" a voice called.

"I am in the restroom honey," Julie shouted from another place in the apartment. I was scared shitless, wondering if I was going to survive this evening.

I heard her boyfriend growl something, going to the kitchen to drink something and then walking through the living room to the bathroom. A minute later I heard the shower going and immediately Julie opened the door of the closet I was hidden in. Eric had just gone to take a shower and I could now leave Julie's flat safely.

Julie hurried me out of the closet, leaned forward to grab my bag and pushed me towards the main door along with the bag. She had a desperate look when I pointed out to her that her face was still full of cum and that she needed to straighten out her clothes. She however took the time to blow me a kiss before closing the door behind me. I remembered that she was still controlled so I turned the NYMPHOCOM off and climbed the stairs back to my apartment on shaking legs. When I reached the safety of my apartment I realized that we again had forgotten about the coffee.

devioto
devioto
304 Followers
12