Nymphocom Ch. 09-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
303 Followers

"Yeah, Armand and Roberto were quite the animals," Nina joked, "I had trouble walking this morning."

She came towards me, her huge breasts swaying slowly under her top.

"But Bertrand, if you are ready today I am ready too, " she said and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her cleavage against my chest and giving me a wet kiss.

"And Iveta, if you're ready I am ready too," Armand mimicked, "and if you ask nicely I will do you up your ass like I did Nina's last night."

Everybody laughed while an intense jolt of jealousy ripped through my stomach. I finally managed a smile as I remembered to play along.

"I know, Armand, " my wife replied cheerfully, "but my agenda is full at the moment!"

"Iveta, you should really try Armand," Nina protested jokingly, "He is a real assman! And Roberto is not bad either!"

"And you are a real asswhore!" Armand growled funnily.

Nina beamed at the compliment, turned around and lifted her miniskirt to show her ass. She was not wearing any panties and her pink pussy lips were glistering wetly. But instead of a nice asshole we all could see the bottom of a big black buttplug pushed up her anus.

"Indeed," Nina cheered, "I keep my ass always well trained and lose for immediate use!"

She looked at me in a suggestive way, making it clear that she wanted me to be the one using her rear entrance.

"Good job, " Roberto exclaimed, "We can see that you take your assignments seriously!"

I was completely taken aback! This was not the kind of conversation we were supposed to have as colleagues, but everybody was acting as if this was completely normal and even my once prude wife was laughing heartfully.

"I always do," Nina replied proudly, "This week I will be meeting the CEO of WorldNetTech and he always likes to push a lot of things up my ass. Last time I ended up with three billiard balls and one coke can up my intestines and he had me walk through half the city."

My dearly loved wife had tears running on her cheeks so hard was she laughing and I had trouble understanding what was so funny on this obscene report Nina was giving. However, despite my tiredness, imagining several hard objects up her fine asshole made my cock tickle and I started to get a nice hard-on. I shifted a bit to hide it but I caught Iveta's proud look at my crotch. She was encouraging me to continue pretending that I was a single man which was obviously attracted to anything sexual, in the same way as Armand and Roberto.She wiped some of the tears away, winked at me again and lifted her mini skirt over her fine ass. Her muscular buttocks were smaller than Nina's but the red buttplug pushing them apart was nearly twice as thick as her colleague's. Armand's and Roberto's jaw fell to the floor and Nina walked over to my sexy wife so that we could contemplate the two plugged asses side by side.

"Ohhhhh I really want to fuck that gape, "Armand complained and Roberto kneeled down to get a better look. Nina grabbed Iveta's ass with one hand and with the other started to pull out the huge toy. It came slowly and steadily and soon she was holding the plug while we were all staring at my sweet wife's gaping ass. She held her buttcheeks apart so that we all could get a look at the hole which was the size of a tennis ball. My wife had never ever thought about anal sex, as this was one of the dirtiest thing she could think of, but now even a huge dick could probably enter her anus without touching the inner walls of her intestines. I was sick and aroused at the same time, not knowing for sure if our cover up actions were not going way to far. My heart was racing as jealous feelings threatened to overwhelm me but my cock was thinking otherwise and trying to break out of my pants. I could not stand that other men were looking at my wife's stretched asshole but I had to agree that it was one of the sexiest sights I had ever witnessed.

After a minute, Nina put the huge red plug into her mouth, sucked on it a couple of times and reinserted it into my dear wife's still open asshole. Iveta let out a satisfied sigh. She then pulled it out halfway to have the thickest part of the plug tearing Iveta's anus apart, and spent a minute licking the ring of her ass muscles. After this she moved the huge plug in and out for a while, having my dearly loved wife start to moan slightly. Her asshole seemed very elastic and she did not appear to experience any pain from the extreme stretching. It would even seem that she was enjoying this!

"Wow, " said Roberto, closing his drooling mouth. Armand was quiet and watching with his mouth open. Iveta straightened out her skirt and smiled proudly.

"Yeah we are training hard," she giggled, pulling her arm around Nina's waist. Both girls were looking incredibly sexy and I thought that I was going to come in my trousers.

"So will you let me fuck your ass?" Armand insisted, coming out of his trance, "since Nina is vouching for me."

"And if you are really nice I'll be joining as well, " Roberto added, and my three colleagues and my wife exploded with laughing again.

"Yeah why not," my lovely wife said with the voice of a slut, "This sounds really really tempting."

Iveta passed her tongue over her lips in a suggestive way and made a couple of steps towards Armand who was having a carnivorous smile on his face. A hard knot of dread developed in my stomach immediately and I had to remind myself that she was just playing. Indeed she stood just out of the reach of her colleague, turning around to give him a good look. Roberto drew his chair closer to get a better sight.

"But I don't really have time," my teasing wife added, "Remember that I am training right now." She slowly turned around and walked towards one of the coffee tables, leaned towards it and lifted her skirt again to show the red buttplug which was tearing her asshole apart.

Armand growled and Roberto managed to stutter, "What a whore!" My once so timid wife was now teasing two men, none of whom was her husband, like she was an absolute professional porno star. The acrid taste of jealousy invaded my mouth and I was on the verge of standing up to bring this obscene show to an end but Nina came to me and sat on my lap. I realized that I had a rock hard erection going on because Nina settled in a way to have her clit next to the tip of the tent in my trousers.

"I can tell you really like Iveta," she whispered into my ear while caressing my hard-on through the cloth and pressing her enormous breasts on my chest. My sweet Iveta threw us an appreciative look and slowly walked towards us. She kneeled next to my left leg and examined the bump Nina was malaxing.

"What about us?" Armand protested jokingly, but both girls ignored him.

"Don't you think that he could be bigger than Armand and Roberto," Iveta asked innocently, eying Nina like an intimate accomplice.

I felt immediate relief at my wife's compliment as this was kind of a blow towards my two male colleagues. I could hear Armand and Roberto laugh, but they were definitely not laughing as loud as before.

"There is only one way to be sure," Nina replied and started opening my fly. Before I could protest she had the zipper open, and opening the slit in my shorts. My cock was so hard that it sprung free with such a violence that it nearly knocked Iveta in the face as she had come closer to watch. I had never been so hard in my entire life, the sight of Nina sitting on one of my legs and my wife next to the other was incredibly erotic.

"Wow," Nina exclaimed with wide eyes, and Iveta had such a hungry expression on her face that it looked like she was going to jump on my cock any second.

"Look here," Armand shouted, and I saw that he had drawn his own hard cock out of his pants. His cock looked quite big but maybe only half as long and large as mine was at the very moment. Iveta stood up and walked to him to pretend to have closer look but shook her head sadly.

"Sorry Armand," she said with a mock sad voice, "It looks like you have a very tough competition here."

My jealousy was gone and I felt as proud as the guy who had the biggest dick in the room. Nina started to stroke my dick.

"Wow," she repeated, "This feels almost like a steel bar."

Armand rolled his eyes up and was going to say something, when we heard noises in the corridor leading to the break room. People were talking and coming closer. Suddenly I realized what kind of picture we would give to a stranger entering this room. Two girls dressed like prostitutes and three guys, two of which were sporting massive hard-ons. I sat there like paralyzed and I saw that Armand and Roberto looked also a bit panicked. Nina just smiled, shifted herself closer into my lap and covered my hard dick with the cloth of her skirt. Now it just looked like she was just innocently sitting on the top of my legs, even though my cock was uncomfortably pressed between my belly and Nina's back.

My loving wife looked at us, got the idea and rushed towards Armand to cover up his hard-on in the same way. She had to try three time because there was not a lot of cloth on her skirt and Armand's dick sprang out on the side again, but she managed to keep it under control just as the people entered the break room. I could not decide if I was upset or relieved that she had managed to hide the awkward sight. Somehow I felt very angry that my sweet and innocent wife was sitting so close to Armand's erection but I could not say anything because three people walked into the coffee room.

Director Shannya Tweeks walked in, clad in a nice red dress hugging her figure and valorizing her impressive cleavage. She was followed by a shy asian girl in her twenties dressed business casual like, very petite and with raven black hair. She was led in by Professor Royer who seemed to push her gently with his hands on her buttocks.

"Aha! here is the team," Director Tweeks exclaimed, "Let me introduce you to Anysa Lee who will join professor Royer's team as a lab assistant."

We all greeted the newcomer with signs of the hand and nobody stood up for obvious reasons. Then they walked towards the coffee machine and continued chatting, apparently the professor was giving an overview of the research center. I tried to shift in my seat since my cock was aching in this position and I could see that Armand was in a similar uncomfortable position. We could not stand up as the three visitors could see us by just turning their heads. Nina and Iveta were grinning at each other like schoolgirls, as if this situation was incredibly funny. For Armand and myself it just seemed awkward and even a bit painful.

I tried to have Nina bend a bit forward and she understood that my cock was hurting. The rubber of her buttplug was painfully pressing into my thigh. My cock was still as stiff as a metal rod and Nina did nothing to help with it, she was even giving it some gentle strokes through the cloth of her skirt when none of the three guests were watching. Actually I noticed that Director Tweeks had given me a couple of appreciative looks, she seemed to be very pleased with me flirting so openly with my female colleague. She was probably thinking that I was still following the plan to get information on what Professor Royer was up to.

In front of me I could see Roberto slowly enjoying his cup of coffee and Armand who was now grinning because he had pushed his hand under my wife's skirt. He must have been nasty because my dear Yveta was trying to fight him off discretely while watching our three guests. I felt really upset because he was taking advantage of the situation. When nobody was watching he groped under her skirt and Iveta squirmed on his lap, he lifted her a bit, fumbled behind my wife's butt and had her sit down again. Iveta opened her eyes wide and mouthed a silent "Oh!" with an expression of total surprise on her face. She recomposed her face quickly as Anysa had turned her head into our direction. Armand waited for the new girl to turn her attention back to Professor Royer and then proudly showed us the buttplug he had just removed from Iveta's ass.

"What an asshole!" I thought, and I was not thinking about Iveta's even though it was quite incredible that such a big item was fitting into the delicate parts of my slender wife. Armand leaned towards a nearby cupboard and hid the buttplug inside.

"Good idea," Nina whispered. She raised herself, removed her plug with a nice "plop!" and settled back on my lap again. An intense heat suddenly surrounded my hard dick. Before I realized what she was doing, she had impaled herself on me, she moved a couple of times to accommodate me correctly and then just sat there, our intercourse barely hidden by her skirt. All pain was gone and I felt incredibly comfortable now.

I was however completely torn apart internally. One half of my brain just wanted to go on and fuck this incredible woman on the spot, even with all bystanders nearby. The other half just realized in horror that I was betraying my dearly loved wife, who was sitting unsuspectingly just in front of us. She was innocently sitting on Armand's lap and smiling at us. I could not imagine what her reaction would be if she found out that my dick was not pressed against my belly anymore as Armand's probably was pressed against his, but was rock hard inside Nina's pussy. Wait a minute!! Judging by Nina's position I was not possibly in her pussy but in her gaping ass! Since she had widened it so nicely with her buttplug I had slipped in without any problem!! Just thinking about it my cock grew even larger!

"Its so big!" Nina whispered. She seemed like in ecstasy, barely keeping control of her body. "Don't move," she ordered, "or I'll cum on the spot!" She hinted at the new girl who was again glimpsing in our direction. I tried to think about something else in order to get rid of my hard-on but it just felt too good. Even with Nina not moving I remained as hard as granite. I felt Nina's body shiver at times, and I could nearly feel her efforts to not cry out loud.

"Put the plug away," I managed to stutter, as Nina was dreamily playing with it. She seemed to awake from a deep trance and hid her used buttplug under the coffee table. My sweet wife Iveta approved by slowly nodding. She was not smiling anymore and had glassy eyes and a far away look. I could hear her breathing heavily and her forehead was covered with sweat. She also seemed to tremble slightly and I realized with a terrible feeling that she must have guessed that I was sodomizing her sexy colleague. I wanted to talk to her, reassure her that it was just a terrible mistake, that I had been caught by surprise, I wanted ...

"... and I guess Roberto can have you visit the rest of the research center," I heard Director Tweeks say. "He is the only one not busy I see," she added with an approving look into my eyes. "You will be able to know Armand and Bertrand better a bit later."

The new girl Anysa smiled shyly at us and walked out of the coffee room behind Francois Royer and Shannya Tweeks, and followed by Roberto who turned around to show us two fingers spread into the victory sign.

Immediately Nina started to ride me like a cowboy on a bull in heat. She was raising herself and slamming her butt down again as hard as she could, moaning loudly. An intense pleasure built up in my cock and I tried to resist it as hard as I could. Nina was moving so hard and wildly that I could just guess that Iveta was trying to stand up but was immediately pulled down violently by Armand on his lap, and this over and over again. I could hear her cry and moan because her husband was fucking another woman.

Finally Nina's body started shaking, her feet thrashed and she squirmed in my lap, shouting, "I'm CUMMMINGGGGGGGG! OOOOooooOOOH"

"Me toooooooooo, AAAAAHHHH," my poor wife shouted, and I was proud of her for still playing the part she had imposed on herself.

Nina fell to the floor in front of me, dismounting me with a slurpish sound. Like in slow motion she turned to face me as I started coming also. The first three streaks of sperm hit her open mouth and they were so thick that her mouth was completely filled, then I just came and came and cum was flying all over her face and hair, onto her chin and shoulder, large glops dripping down her cleavage. I had never come so hard in my life! Some streaks were so powerful that they must have flown accross the room onto my dear Iveta, as I could see sperm also on her sweet face. I was not sure that I could stop cumming before I had emptied my whole body of all its fluids, blood included. Finally, after a eternity, I sprayed less and less cum before stopping completely. I was totally exhausted. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as it was spinning wildly.

"WOAAAH!" I heard my sweet wife say. "I have never seen anything so sexy in my entire life!!" She had sperm on her face and lips as well which she tried to lick away, but it was nothing compared to her colleague. Nina looked like she had bathed in cum, she was just wasted! Her hair and clothes were completely soaked and cum was running down her face and body and dripping onto the floor.

Even Armand, who was still sitting with his limp dick outside of his pants, looked completely amazed. He was the first to come to his senses, adjusted his trousers and gave me a thumbs up.

"I understand now why Director Tweeks goes out with you," he said in a serious tone. "You make Peter North look like a school kid!"

I had no idea who Peter North was, but I was not interested in it at all. As I came down from the height of my orgasm I was only worried about my wife. She was probably going to kill me at home but right now she was looking at me amorously and with an intense pride, absentmindedly licking her fingers clean from the cum she had retrieved from her stained top. Actually Nina was looking at me in the same way, caressing my still hard dick with her sticky fingers.

"Are you coming, slut?" Armand yelled, standing at the door. "We need to play round two in a quieter place."

"Coming! " my loving wife shrieked happily. She bent quickly towards Nina, licked up a large glob of cum from her colleague's cheek and swallowed appreciatively.

"I think I will also need to play round three, four and five!" she giggled before following Armand outside.

I did not really understand what game they were going to play again after what just had happened. I just felt very tired but somehow I was still hard, with Nina slowly caressing my shaft.

"We need to clean up before other people come," I managed to stutter. I tried to stand up on failing legs and to cram my still hard dick into my pants.

Nina stood up too, still fighting with all the goo on her face and clothes. He hair was glistering with cum and her top was clinging on her big tits like it was glued on by the sticky substance. She was standing with her high heels in a real puddle of sperm. She looked like a used whore but she was beaming at me as if she was the happiest girl on earth.

"Don't worry Bertrand, I will call the cleaners. But you can't go like this, we have to do something about it." She pointed greedily at my hard-on I was unable to get back into my trousers. "How about we play round two, three and four also to get rid of this?"

I did not know how a game was going to help me with my raging erection but I could definitely not run around like this. The only solution was to get some more steam off and since my sweet Iveta had walked away and was probably very mad at me, it meant that only Nina was able to help me with this. I was in a deep shit already anyway, so fucking Nina a bit more was not going to change the situation a lot.

"Nina, maybe ... umm ... if I ... hmm ... could ... you know ... you and me ...to help me ... you know ... to get rid ..."

"Do you want me to book the nice hotel room?" Nina shrieked happily, jumping up and down with her big tits juggling and cum splashing on the floor. "I will just take a shower and change into a fresh dress! Don't run away please! Just sit here and hide your nice tool until I am back!"

devioto
devioto
303 Followers