Nymphocom Ch. 09 - illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
303 Followers

"Its not just that, silly!" she giggled. "It has to do with being part of a community, working and interacting with people. When I was jobless I was just doing sport and watching TV, these were pretty lonely activities."

I guessed she had a point. I looked at my beautiful wife and was feeling very proud of her. I felt my desire for her rising in my groin and I suggested that we try to make love. To my surprise she accepted and switched off the light. She then lowered her pajama bottom to allow me access to her pussy. I knew that she would not agree to have me stimulate her with my fingers so I just pointed my dick to the entrance of her pussy and pushed forward slowly.

She winced in pain as she was completely dry but she bravely stood motionless until I got the head of my dick in her. I could not really move but I had held up my sperm for so many weeks that I came almost immediately just from being in her pussy. Iveta felt the warmth of my cum and she reached quickly for the box of tissues to avoid staining the bedsheets. She then ran to the bathroom to clean herself and came back to bed ten minutes later.

"Oh Bertrand, I love you so much," she whispered when she cuddled back into my arms. Our lovemaking had lasted thirty seconds but it had been one of our better sessions since I had at least achieved relief. I held my loving wife tight thinking about how lucky I was to have her.

"I think you should date Nina," she said out of the blue.

"Huh?" I was not sure if I heard right.

"Yes. I think this would make our cover-up even more convincing. Who would guess that your own wife would tolerate such a thing? It would be the ultimate proof that we are not together, don't you think?"

I thought that she was right but on the other hand I did not want to encourage Nina. I was sure that she would agree to sleep with me if I was asking her, and I did not want to give her a false impression. I was going to tell my thoughts to my wonderful wife when lightning hit me :

"And to make all matters secure I will also date some of the guys from the research center."

A jolt of jealousy ripped through my guts. If I did not know better I would have refused bluntly but I knew that Iveta was just trying to make her job the most secure possible.

"I ... I think that this is a ... good idea," I stammered.

"Hmmm Bertrand, I am so lucky to have you!" she replied amorously. "This is great that you agree. I feel better just thinking that nobody will be able to tell that we are together and that I can keep my job."

I grumbled something in agreement.

"This evening I was at the shopping center and I bought some new clothes," she added happily. "I decently could not go out with the old ones I had."

I had trouble to fall asleep that night, thinking that my wife was going out with other men was nearly making me sick. I knew that it was just playing and acting but nevertheless I wished I would have disagreed in the first place. The only positive note was that I was going to invite Nina out, she was pleasant to be with and I was sure that we would have a lot of fun. At least I would have much more fun than my wife with my boring colleagues. I decided to ask Nina to go out tomorrow night just before sleep caught me.

***

It felt like it was still the middle of the night when I heard the bathroom shower going. I managed to open an eye to see the clock, 5:12!

"What's wrong honey?" I called, a bit concerned.

"Nothing Bertrand," Iveta replied from the bathroom. "I just have an early meeting with Professor Royer this morning. Just stay in bed until the clock rings. Ah and yes, I will be coming back later tonight as well."

I slipped back into sleep, strangely worrying about what such an early meeting was about and why she was coming back later tonight. I dreamed about Iveta coming out of the bathroom in black stockings and suspenders and I imagined her putting on a black mini-skirt which came to mid-thigh. In my dream I saw her put on a white blouse and some very nice stiletto high heels. When the clock rang at 7:00 I woke up with a raging hard-on.

I was late again when I arrived at my desk at the research center and immediately started hunting for a bug in my source code which I had been trying to correct for the last few days. Sometimes later I overheard Roberto and Armand making fun of the new "office atomic bomb" but I was too concentrated on my task to understand what they were talking about. It wasn't until later, when I went to fetch a coffee in the break room, that I realized that the atomic bomb was my wife Iveta. She was standing with Professor Royer near the vending machine and chatting happily. She was wearing the same dress as in my dream except that I realized that I had not dreamed. My loving wife was looking like a magazine fashion model with nice thin legs starting with her high heels and ending on the bottom of he black mini-skirt just under her tiny ass. I was stunned and extremely jealous but also turned on incredibly. Iveta saw me staring and did not even flinch or blush. She just looked at me coldly.

"These nerds," she spat and walked away with the professor who was mildly smiling.

I walked back to my desk like in trance. I remembered that Iveta told me that she bought new clothes but I would never had imagined that she would buy this incredibly sexy dress along with these fuck-me shoes. I was having a raging hard-on and had to sit down to hide it from my coworkers. I knew that Iveta was playing a part but still she had looked at me like if I was some ugly geek, and this was enough to make me feel sick in my stomach. I could not concentrate and I was staring bluntly at my keyboard, I was really desperate until I casually looked at my screen and saw that I had a mail ... from my wife!

I jumped to click on the message and it took me three tries to actually open it because I was unable to control the shaking of my hand.

"Bertrand you need to be more careful! You nearly blew my cover by looking at me so intensely! Prof R. asked if I knew you and had to say that I pushed back some advances you made to me earlier. This will make it more credible anyway! I see you tonight! kiss I."

One million tons fell off my heart. She was just still playing her part! She still loved me! I was so relieved that I stupidly smiled at my screen while resuming my search for the bug.

***

In the evening I was alone at home as Iveta had said that she was coming back later. It was nearly midnight and I was feeling very jealous. Iveta was just an assistant and she was not supposed to put in long hours at work. Also I knew why she bought these sexy clothes but I could not help imagining all the guys checking her out and making lewd comments about the "office atomic bomb".

I was starting to feel really angry when I heard the front door. All my anger vanished at once and I rushed to the door. Iveta came in beaming and hugged me tightly. I had just glimpsed an eyeful of her new dress and I wanted to caress her through the cloth but she escaped with a giggle.

"I need to get rid of this disguise," she shrieked and rushed towards the bathroom and closed the door.

I sat back on my computer and I heard the shower going. What the hell was Iveta needing to shower in the evening? She had taken a shower in the morning already! Maybe she was feeling dirty after wearing this "dirty" dress.

Iveta came out of the bathroom one hour later, wearing her old ample pajamas.

"I feel better now," she said while snuggling into the bedsheets. "I really hate wearing these clothes but it must be done."

"You look good in them," I replied, getting into the bed besides her.

"I don't look like a married woman in them and this is what counts," she said, switching out the bed-light on her side. I knew that she was tired but I wanted to know what had taken her so long at work. When I asked her she just replied, "Professor Royer had some paper files to sort and he wanted me to it before tomorrow so I had to work a little extra-time."

"Sorting files could not wait until another day?" I exclaimed. Most of our files were digitized and stored on our servers, only very old files and research papers were still printed and stored away.

"He said that it was quite urgent, and Armand and Roberto helped as well ..."

"Armand and Roberto helped you carry paper files? They would never do that even if you would pay them double salary!"

I was now angry because I knew that something was wrong. I could not make out what it was until Iveta said, "They were really helpful, they passed me the files while I was standing on the stool to put them into the storage boxes."

"You were standing ..." I shouted before stopping abruptly.

"Yes Bertrand, what is wrong with that?" Iveta looked at me concerned.

"Can you imagine the show you have given them with your short skirt on the stool?" I replied with a blank face. My throat was dry and my stomach was aching as if I had just swallowed some acid. Unfortunately I also had a raging hard-on which I tried to hide below the sheets.

Iveta bit her lips as if she just realized the situation.

"Oh my God," she said slowly. "The must have seen the top of my stockings and my panties..."

I was relieved that she at least looked shocked but I still felt incredibly jealous that she had shown herself off to some colleagues when she would not even let her own husband do that.

"And they were taking turns holding my legs so that I would not fall off the stool," she whispered. I felt like a punch in the guts when I realized that my colleagues had felt my wife up also, but I was more concerned about Iveta now. She was horrified by everything sexual and now that she realized that these guys were feeling her up it must be a bad psychological shock to her.

"Don't worry my darling, I will talk to them tomorrow, this will not happen again," I said to comfort her.

"NO!" she shouted, "Don't do that. I will lose my job!"

She was starting to cry now.

"I really love this job," she sobbed. "I don't want to be jobless anymore."

I took her in my arms.

"Please, please Bertrand, promise me that you will not do anything, please!"

She looked at me imploringly and I gave up.

"Ok," I said, still fuming. "But next time you must put a stop to this before it happens!"

"I will try my Darling," she replied wiping her tears and wearing a shy smile now. "But on the other hand it is the perfect cover, don't you agree?"

I wanted her to feel better so I agreed and Iveta seemed to immediately feel much better. I was now wondering if her tears were about me being mad or about her colleagues having abused her. Anyway my loving wife was now lying smilingly next to me in bed and I switched the lights out.

***

The next day Iveta went to work in a more casual dress but still I was upset. She did not tell me that she also had bought a new pair of jeans which were at least one size to small. It made her muscular legs and buttock look incredibly stunning as the denim was hugging her like a second skin. She insisted in wearing her high heels also because she said that she had to get used to them.

"Don't be so childish Bertrand, its just clothing. And if other people look at me its not my fault!"

She walked to the door with the car keys and the fact that I would again have to fight my way through the public transportation system added to my frustration.

"You don't let me look at you!" I screamed furiously. Iveta made wide eyes and came to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my ear.

"Its not the same, you are my dear husband and I love you so much!"

This made me feel much better at that moment but when Iveta drove off I still felt as if I had swallowed a stone.

When I arrived at the center later in the morning, I found Armand and Roberto excitedly chatting with my wife and Nina in the break room. Both girls were laughing out loud at something Roberto had just said and Armand mimicked a sad face. I could not hear what they were saying as they were a bit too far from the coffee machine where I got myself an espresso.

Nina was also wearing tight black spandex leggings and a black tight top which clearly revealed the amazing size of her breasts. I noticed the boys checking her out quite openly but I felt a deep sting through my heart when Armand slapped Iveta on her ass! It was just a nice tap for something she had just replied and would have been considered as harmless, but I knew Iveta well and she was not tolerating even this slightest familiar behavior. But right now she was just going on with the chat and the laughs as if nothing just had happened. My own wife, who was usually so prude and uptight, was allowing a colleague to touch her in public on some intimate part of her body!

I walked to my desk feeling sick, sat down and took a deep breath. I knew that Iveta was only pretending to be a single woman to protect her employment but still I felt that this was going to far. I tried to concentrate on my work for a couple of minutes but I was unable to do something useful. I thought about this Professor Royer. He was the one who made Iveta climb on that stool yesterday! I thought about getting rid of some steam and do something annoying to this guy. I was an IT professional and I could just shut down his network access. He would get furious and would be rushing into our office, demanding that we repair the network immediately. I would then take a looooong time to bring his network back just to have him fuming a bit more. I felt a bit better already and dismissed this idea. However I had already connected to the server in Professor Royer's lab and was browsing through some of his research files.

Most was just scientific stuff I could barely understand and I was going to disconnect when I saw a couple of folders which looked strange. They were all labelled with the tag "DEVICE" along with a version number and a female first name. They were a dozen of them and the last two were labelled "DEVICE - NEW - 2.0 Nina" and "DEVICE - NEW - 2.0 Iveta". My heart stopped when I read my wife's first name but I thought that this professor just had used his colleagues names as code names for some scientific work. I had myself labelled some of my software releases with names of comic characters, planets or flowers.

Out of curiosity I clicked on one of the folders but I got only "Access Denied!". I verified that I was logged in as an administrator and I was. I should have been able to read absolutely all the files on the system but I still got this error message. Apparently the professor had encrypted these folders. This was really strange as all other folder on the drive were freely accessible. I thought about it for a second and then I did a binary copy of the folder onto my workstation. It took me some time but soon enough a had a password cracker running. I did not know how much time it would take but I was going to find out what was in these files.

From this point on I was happily working on my usual source code, just looking from time to time at the output of the password cracker. I was only distracted once by Iveta who came into our office to bring a parcel to Armand. She gave me a cold look but warmly smiled to Armand and Roberto who grinned stupidly back. When I left the office late in the evening, the password cracker was still running. Before I left I checked to see if I could find Iveta, just to make sure that she was not again abused by some of the guys in the office. I was relieved to see that she had already driven back home.

When I arrived home however, I did not find Iveta. Our car was not in the garage so she must have driven somewhere else. I was really furious and concerned at the same time. I sat down in the living room and started waiting for my wife, fuming. At some point I fell asleep though, exhausted by all the stress and anger. I woke up when Iveta lent over me to give me a big kiss on the forehead. She was still wearing her ultra tight jeans and high heels and I immediately felt my desire for her rising.

"Bertrand, my darling, why don't you go to bed? It will be better than sleeping here sitting on the couch," she said smiling nicely.

I remembered that I had to feel angry.

"Where have you been?" I shouted, and she back up looking at me totally surprised. "I have been waiting for you all evening!"

"But Bertrand, I told you that I was going out tonight," my wife replied with an innocent voice. "Professor Royer invited us to have a drink as a thank you for the nice work we did with the files yesterday evening."

I could not remember anything about Iveta going out but somehow I felt that I just had forgotten that she told me. I calmed down a bit.

"Right," I sighed. "So ... umm ... how was your evening?"

Iveta jumped up.

"I will tell you, just let me freshen myself up."

She walked towards the bathroom, her hips swaying sexily thanks to her high heels. I went to our bedroom and I heard the shower going. My wife was apparently developing new habits in her personal hygiene. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was two in the morning!

When she finally came out of the bathroom I was asleep again. My dearly loving wife gave me a sweet peck on the cheek but it was enough to barely wake me up.

"Sorry my darling," Iveta whispered, "I did not want to wake you."

"Hmm," I mumbled, feeling so tired that my interested for Iveta's evening out was quickly waning. Now that she was back home I felt that was all that mattered.

"In fact, its crazy," my wife continued, "I don't feel tired at all."

"Uhuh," I managed to croak.

"We danced for so long and I think I could still go on," she laughed.

"You ... you danced?" I managed to open my eyelids as Iveta went on.

"Yes, we had a couple of drinks and then we took advantage of the dance floor. You should have seen Armand and Roberto going crazy! What a great evening."

She giggled and then sighed loudly before slipping into the bed sheets and turning off her light.

"But where did you go?" I asked, suddenly much less tired. "Did you go to some club or what?"

"Yeah, we went to the Bra Buster Club, it was really fun!"

"You went WHERE??" I exclaimed while jerking up in the bed.

"Oh you know, this club in the suburbs, its quite well known."

The Bra Buster Club was very famous, I would say infamous, for their female waitresses which were all sporting a tight sport-bras and tight short shorts. Legend had it that a girl with breasts under a D cup did not have any chance to be hired. This was a place where men where going with their male friends, and definitely not one for my uptight and conservative wife.

"I heard about this club," I hissed, feeling a pang of jealousy ripping through my guts. "And you did enjoy it?" I tried to stay calm because I wanted to know what exactly happened at this club.

"Well you know at first I felt a bit uneasy ... because you know ... its not my type of location where I would chose to go. But Nina said that she would look after me and so I was ok with it, since I also wanted to play my part of the single girl. We ordered some burgers and after eating we danced. There is nothing more to it."

"Nothing more?" I asked suspiciously. "No feeling up, like yesterday evening?"

"Not too much Bertrand, you know I only love you!" She leaning over to kiss me on the cheek and despite my jealousy I felt my desire rising. I approached my hand to caress my dear wife's breasts but Iveta just sighed.

"Not now my love, I am tired."

"Tired? You said five minutes ago that you feeling tired at all!"

"Yes Bertrand but now I feel tired, good night darling, I love you."

Curiously this made me feel better and I managed to fall asleep.

--------

It felt like minutes later when some noise woke me up. I slowly opened one eye and saw Iveta coming out of the bathroom. I did not move and pretended to be still asleep. She glimpsed at me to check if I was still asleep and when she was convinced that I was still sleeping she started to get dressed. I watched my beautiful wife through my barely closed eyelids, getting a hard on when she started to bend over to put on her stockings. I nearly gasped loudly when I suddenly realized that my loving wife had shaven her previously untrimmed pubic hair! Now her pussy was completely bald and I could see her nicely formed lips. She had always refused to shave as she considered it more natural to keep her pussy hair and besides it was somehow hiding some of her nudity. Apparently she had changed her mind and I would have been happy about it if I was not suspicious about what the reason was for this change of mind.

devioto
devioto
303 Followers