Nymphomania Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say please," I replied, teasingly.

"Please," she said, "lick my pussy. Stroke my clit with your tongue. I need it! Oh! Yes! Like that!"

After that, she didn't have much more to say, but she made a bit of noise. In my opinion, that's probably a good way to wake up. I remember hoping she returned the favor for me some time.

After Tiff had finished cumming, she sat up and licked her pussy juice off of my face. Although I wouldn't kiss Greg and Ian, I had no such compunctions when it came to Tiffany, and we sat there face to face on the bed for a while, kissing and stroking up and down each others bodies. I slid my hands down to her hips as she reached around behind me to grab my ass cheeks and knead them for a while. I slid my hands up to her chest to squeeze her nipples, twisting them gently, and she started to do the same to me.

"What the hell is this!?!?" she nearly screamed.

"Uh, I'm not really sure," I said. It suddenly occurred to me that I had no explanation for my rapid growth in the chest and hips. I decided to tell at least part of the truth.

"I don't understand how this happened," I explained. That, at least was true. "I noticed they were like this as soon as I finished..." I trailed off, not wanting to admit I had fucked and sucked two guys I had never met before.

"As soon as you finished what?" she asked, curiously.

"Well..." I started. "Screwing the guys in the next room, to put it bluntly."

"Guys?" she asked. "As in 'more than one guy'?"

"Two, actually."

"Why didn't you wake me?" she said. "Greedy. You didn't want to share."

We laughed at that, and that led, by easy steps, to us kissing and stroking each other again, my breast growth temporarily forgotten. I decided that if she asked again, I would stick to the truth: that I really didn't understand what had happened. I knew that I was going to have to stop it from happening again, though.

After Tiffany and I 69'ed for a while, and we both had several great orgasms, she said:

"Whoa, that's enough for a while. You may be a little nymphomaniac, and I really don't mind, but I really need to get to class. Have you showered yet, or do you mind if I go first?"

While she was in the shower, I found my own class schedule in my dresser. The classes here the same as the ones I had signed up for, but the name on the schedule was "Christine Taylor" instead of "Christopher." My wallet was also in the dresser, and my license had been changed similarly. Whoever had done this to me was thorough.

I started to get dressed. I put on the woman's underwear for the first time (after running around three rooms naked for over twenty four hours, I realized) and felt the black thong underwear pull up into the crack of my ass. It was uncomfortable at first, but I decided that after all the things I'd had up there in the last day, I really shouldn't complain. Actually, after I got used to it, it felt pretty good as it kept my asscheeks slightly spread and rubbed against my sensitive little asshole, but it didn't help my chronic horniness.

The bra was even more embarrassing. I'd seen girls put them on often enough, so that wasn't a problem, but all the styles I had been provided with here really sexy. I picked out one of the DD sized ones, black to match my panties, and put it on. It lifted my tits up and held them back against my chest more, and that made me hornier. Also, it was one of those half-cup styles that held them up but didn't cover the nipples, so my perpetually hard little nubs stuck out into the cold air enticingly.

I covered myself with jeans and a black t shirt, wanting to avoid the dresses and skirts in the dresser, and found some shoes. I left before Tiffany even got out of the shower, even though my first class didn't start for more than an hour. I was nervous as hell to be seen outside my room as a girl, and I didn't think I'd be able to get up the courage if I waited too long.

As I walked across the campus, I was acutely aware of the sensations of my body. My hips swung in a wider arc, my tits shifted as I walked, and my nipples were constantly brushing up against the inside of my t shirt, which kept them even harder than normal. I looked down at my chest, and saw that they were VERY clearly visible through my shirt.

I was horny as hell, and as I walked around and saw all the men staring at me, I knew I had to do something about it. I was almost horny enough to pull one of them into a clump of bushes and fuck him. Or at least suck his dick; my craving for cum was back in force. I could feel a little pain in my stomach, and I just knew that a load of cum would make it go away.

I exerted all the willpower I could, and kept my eyes forward as I thought of a plan. I walked as directly as possible to a little shop just off of campus, one that sold "adult books & sex aids." I went inside, and looked around for the dildos. The sleazy looking fat guy behind the counter was staring at my tits the whole time. I found what I was looking for on a shelf in the back of the store. Down at the bottom was a little five inch vibrator. As I bent over to get it, my huge tits fell out over the top the half cup bra I was wearing. I knew it was obvious from the way the guy behind the counter was staring at me and almost salivating as I stood up and readjusted myself. I took the dildo up to the counter and bought it, as well as some spare batteries and some condoms. The greasy guy's eyes never left my breasts, even while he was making change.

As I walked outside, I shuddered. I was a man, dammit! I didn't enjoy wearing these woman's clothes, I didn't really want breasts or a pussy (though I had to admit to myself that they were capable of giving me some really wonderful sensations.) Nonetheless, while I liked the way they felt, and would even have liked the way they looked if it had been on someone else, I really wanted to be able to walk around as a man again. That sleazy guy behind the counter disgusted me. Why couldn't he keep his eyes to himself?! I decided that I needed to get a cock back between my legs. That thought led me in the wrong direction though, as I started to think about getting Greg's or Ian's cock back between my legs. My pussy was starting to soak through my underwear, and that reminded me of the vibrator I had just purchased.

I was back on campus now, so I headed for the nearest bathrooms. My head down, I nearly walked into the men's room before I realized my mistake, and then I had to restrain myself from going in anyway. My craving for cum was so bad that I considered walking right in and taking some guy's cock in my mouth as he turned around from the urinals. After fighting with myself for nearly fifteen seconds, I turned reluctantly and headed for the women's room. It helped that I had another option.

When I got inside a stall, I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet. I relieved myself as I pulled the dildo out of my backpack, then I turned it on and placed it right up against my clit. The sensation was very similar to what I had enjoyed from the clippers as I was shaving my pussy bald, but I would never have applied the electric shaver this directly to my sensitive clit. The feeling of the vibrator there was spectacular. I rubbed it up and down my slit and inserted it into my hole, but I always came back to rubbing my clit with the tip. I orgasmed at least three times in ten minutes, being as quiet as possible because girls were coming in and out of the bathroom. I couldn't contain myself from moaning slightly though, and I'm sure they had some idea what was going on from the looks I received when I left the stall.

After I had cum three or four times, I was by no means satisfied (I hadn't been completely un-horny since I was changed into a woman,) I wasn't as desperately aroused as I had been when I walked into the bathroom. I left the vibrator on and pushed it completely up into my pussy, pulling my thong panties up to hold it in. I adjusted my clothing and left, ignoring the stares of girls who had heard the buzzing and moaning from my stall.

It worked! Every time I saw a guy and craved his dick, I just squeezed on the vibrator in my pussy and concentrated on the sensations it caused there, and that distracted me sufficiently. I made it to class, sat down in the back, and pushed all my weight down on the vibrator, impaling myself on it. I wiggled in my seat through the whole class, but I even managed to get some notes down, in between orgasms.

As soon as class ended, I rushed directly back to my dorm. I needed some sex, and I needed it now! I just hoped Tiffany was back from her class.

To Be Continued...