Nymphomania Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think Greg minded either. He reared up between my spread legs and pounded into me with incredible force, while I was all the while encouraging him to fuck me even harder. I reached down between my outstretched legs to feel his dick going in and out of my opening with my hand, reassuring myself that these wonderful sensations I was feeling from my crotch were, in fact, real.

Greg continued to pump away at my pussy, his hands gripping my hips tightly for leverage. It occurred to me that there was a much better grip now than there had been when I woke up yesterday as a woman, and I actually gloried in the fact. If I was going to be a woman, even for only a short time, I was glorying in the fact that I was a huge titted, round assed whore of a woman, who was repeatedly fucking both of these two guys who I had yet to exchange more than a few sentences with.

I thought back to how I would probably reacted in a similar situation when I was still a man, and realized that these two certainly didn't mind. All they really wanted was sex, and as that was all I was interested in from them, I felt we had a fair exchange. I abandoned myself again to the sheer sensation of Greg's cock sliding in and out of my two day old pussy, feeling the shaved, hairless area above his cock slap up against the smooth mound above my clit. I really preferred Greg's hairless cock to Ian's hairy one.

By now, Greg was starting to speed up in his fucking me and his breathing was becoming irregular. I felt my own orgasm hit without warning, rushing through my body like fire through my veins, and I screamed my appreciation so loud that everyone up and down the hall must have heard it. I felt like I was seeping slowly away from myself as I dissolved into a puddle on the floor. Greg tensed up and shot another load into his already full condom. He drove his dick all the way into my pussy and left it there for a bit, while he recuperated. I savored the full feeling all the more because I knew it wouldn't last much longer now. Soon, he pulled out of me and got up, walking back to his room. Ian, having recently reached his own orgasm, followed his roommate, leaving me and Tiffany as two well pleased sluts, lying exhausted about our room.

I awoke the next morning still on the floor, with dried pussy juice all over my thighs. I had awoken already with the decision not to go to class today, and as it turned out I didn't really even have the option, as it was already ten o'clock and Tiff had already left for class.

I got up in a leisurely manner, and headed for the shower. I stopped on the way to examine myself in the mirror. Yes, my judgement last night had been correct, the condoms had stopped my tits from getting any bigger. I felt relieved, but also slightly disappointed. The man in me wanted to see tits that grew completely out of proportion with the rest of my body.

I got into the tub and washed off my body, feeling the spray of the shower wash over my sensitive skin. I let it linger as long as possible on my huge mammaries, as the hot water was really the only thing that could make my nipples relax completely. They were otherwise always at least a little bit erect. I felt down between my legs and lathered up my mound, shaving it again so that it would be completely smooth. I checked my legs and armpits again, and concluded finally that they were now permanently hairless.

I got out of the shower and toweled myself off. I went back into the room and began to get dressed. I picked out a blue pair of thong panties, again avoiding the pink, and one of the half cup bras to match. Yes, the E cup did fit much more comfortably than the DD. I then pulled on a pair of jeans and a t shirt.

I had to check to make sure that the jeans were the same size as the ones I had worn to class yesterday. They were so tight I could barely get them over my hips, even completely unzipped, and when I did I had a hell of a time zipping them up. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that they fit me like a second skin. Even my formerly loose t shirt was stretched tight over my tits, and my nipples were showing through with no possibility of mistake. I decided that, if I looked this indecent even in clothes, there was no point, and I may as well be comfortable.

I lounged around in my underwear. My tits were actually more comfortable in the bra, because of the extra support, and I looked at myself in the mirror wearing just bra and no panties, and decided that I looked stupid (I wouldn't admit even to myself that I actually was enjoying the feeling of the g string wedging itself up into my ass, and rubbing back and forth against my ass nub as I shifted and moved around.)

I watched TV most of the day, but as daytime TV wasn't that interesting (even if I was now a girl, I still couldn't get into soap operas and talk shows) mostly what I did was masturbate. Spending a whole day with my hands in my panties kept me fairly satiated, and when a knock came on the door connecting our room to the guy's at about three o'clock, I said "Come in!" without any immediate intention of raping whoever it was.

It was Ian, and to my surprise, he was fully clothed. I lay there unselfconsciously, knowing that he had already seen me even less covered up than this.

It turns out that the boys wanted to invite me to go with them to a party. I didn't really want to get into the habit of going out on dates with men, but I figured that since it was both of them, it couldn't really be called a date.

"Jeans and a t shirt ok?" I asked, not really expecting a dress code.

"Actually," he replied, "it's a bit more upscale than that."

He left before I had a chance to respond, so I didn't get the chance to beg off. As I thought about it, though, I decided that wearing a dress wouldn't be so bad. It wasn't like I'd look like a man in drag. I had the kind of body currently that was supposed to wear dresses. Also, I was kind of tired of staring at the television, and I wanted to get out and do something.

We all left for the party at about ten o'clock. I still hadn't heard seen or heard from Tiffany, but I picked out a black dress (the longest one I had, and still the hem was closer to my hips than my knees) and some VERY low heels, and I was carrying a purse. I still wasn't bothering with cosmetics, but I wanted to carry a few condoms with me, just in case.

When we got to the party, at a fraternity house, I was surprised to see that as yet I was the only girl there. The frat boys were standing around looking kind of dejected, so I assumed that this wasn't the plan. They were all doing a good job of drowning their sorrows in beer, however. Being the only girl there, and possessing a figure that could stop traffic, I had an endless supply of drinks being handed to me, and I soon became quite drunk. All these faces I didn't know were whirling around me, and I was wondering why they all seemed to be trying to flirt with me. I was a MAN, wasn't I?

After an interminable time, I found myself upstairs in someone's private bedroom with Ian. None of the other girls invited had shown up, or at least they hadn't stayed that long, and all the guys were doing quite a job of drinking themselves into a stupor. Ian and I had slipped away upstairs for a little quickie, after I had felt inside my purse to make sure I had a condom.

I was bent over the bed, my dress hiked up and my thong panties pushed to one side, and Ian was behind me, rubbing his dick and applying the condom. When he pushed into my pussy from behind, it felt so different, because I was drunk and so much more relaxed than before. I just rode along the fuck in a blissful, erotic floating state, until I noticed something. I had been letting Ian fuck me doggy style for a while, and suddenly it felt different. It felt like the condom was bunched up around the base of his cock.

"Pull out and make sure the condom's alright," I said

I felt him do so, and then he said "Shit. Damn thing broke."

What followed was too important a decision to be made in such a drunken state. I had already had a little bit of his pre-cum in me, and that accelerated my need for more. Apart from that, I was more than a little drunk, and feeling the amiable apathy that strong drink brings with it, so before I knew it, Ian had put his cock back into my pussy and was fucking me again, and I hadn't raised even a token protest.

The first thing I realized was that it actually felt much better to be fucked by a bare cock than one encased in latex. I felt bare skin against my vaginal walls again, and I loved the feeling. I had gotten used to the feeling of being fucked, it seemed almost normal to me now, and I was enjoying the hell out of this particular fuck. Ian reached around the front of me and pulled my dress up over my head, leaving me in just my bra and underwear, his dick still pushing the thong to one side and pumping in and out of my slit.

He then reached down to my pussy and began to rub my clit as his dick stroked in and out of my hole. As usual, this sensation drove me over the edge, and as I tensed around him, gripping his cock with my inner walls, he reached his own orgasm and shot his cum up into me.

The tingling in my tits returned with a vengeance, stronger now that I hadn't felt it in days, and in my drunken state I actually found it quite pleasant. I still knew that more cum would increase the sensation, and all I really wanted right then was to feel more of the wonderful warm, throbbing feeling in my hips and tits, so I quickly turned around and began to lap all my pussy juice off of Ian's dick.

I licked the length of it and took it into my mouth all the way in the first stroke, continuing to massage it with my tongue and pump it in and out of my face, but keeping it contained in my mouth and sucking it as hard as I could. I made no attempt to vary the sensation, I just stuck with what I knew worked fastest. I now had no intention of just making him hard with my mouth so he could fuck me again, I just wanted his cum inside me as fast as I could get it. When he came, in record time, I swallowed it without stopping and didn't pause, just continued sucking him to another orgasm.

When I heard the door open I didn't even look up. I just spread my legs so that Greg could pull off my panties, leaving me clothed only in my half cup bra (which was doing nothing, as I was on my hands and knees and my tits were hanging down out of the cups.) He then slithered up under me and slid his dick into my pussy. I was glad, it was just one more source of the cum that I needed so badly.

I went on like that, sucking Ian's cock while Greg screwed me, and ingesting every drop of cum I could possibly get, when I noticed something. I was being fucked in the ass as well.

I tried to look behind me to see who it was, but Ian was nearing orgasm again and he just grabbed my face and stroked it up and down his cock. I relaxed to the thought. After all it wouldn't be the first time this week I had fucked some guy I didn't even know, and I craved more cum. I was addicted to it, I needed it now more than I had before, and the craving before had been almost unbearable.

I floated off into a haze of sex. Each time someone would shoot a load of cum into me, someone else would immediately take their place in one of my holes. I wasn't even doing anything anymore, I was just kneeling there on my hands and knees on the bed, as these guys fucked my face, pussy, and asshole. I was just a receptacle for their cum, and that was fine with me. I needed all they could give, and more. I serviced them all, and they began coming back for seconds. The cum filled up my openings, and began dripping out, but I knew that as long as it was touching my skin it would soothe my need for it, so I just cried out for more.

The tingling in my breasts and hips was now enough that it was getting me off on it's own. As long as they kept cumming on or in me, the tingling kept up, so I was stuck in this constant orgasm that lasted hours. As you may imagine, it's hard to be to upset about anything while you're constantly cumming, so I didn't even raise a fuss when some bright boy got the idea that they didn't have to keep fucking my cum drenched holes (by now we were far past 'sloppy seconds.' I had serviced at least twenty five guys, and some of them were on thirds or fourths) but instead they could just jack off onto me. As the guy who had been fucking my pussy got out from under me, I realized that I was still on all fours, but my breasts were resting quite firmly on the bed. Looking down at them, I could actually see them growing! Very slowly, to be sure, but any visible growth was way too much with regards to my already overlarge breasts. As I said before, though, it's hard to mind anything while you're having an uncontrollable, three hour long orgasm, and the cum they were spurting onto me from their drunken circle jerk kept my hips and tits throbbing enough to keep the orgasm up, so I just stayed there. After a little while, I turned over onto my back, so that I could reach down and massage my cunt and finger my asshole while they jacked off on me. This just increased the speed with which they came, and the volume of cum that was splattering down on me, which once again increased the tingling. I was in ecstasy.

I have no idea how long it lasted, all I know is that I woke up the next morning back in my room. Greg and Ian must have brought me back, unconscious. There was no way this morning that I could wake up still thinking I was a man. The immense weight on my chest dispelled that notion before I could even formulate it. I sat up slowly, feeling my ponderous breasts hanging down almost to my lap. Looking down, I couldn't even gage their size. I decided to go the bathroom for a closer look.

I staggered all the way there. It wasn't a hangover (actually, I felt pretty good,) it was just that my tits hurt a little from the weight whenever I moved and the unbelievable weight of my breasts threatened to overbalance me and send me toppling over. I reached the bathroom, took a deep breath, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I started from the bottom, allowing my gaze to travel upwards. My hairless pussy was still naked, apparently whoever had tucked me into bed hadn't bothered to dress me. My hips were supernaturally wide, and as I turned to the side I saw that my ass stuck out in a full half circle. My gaze slid up again, past my impossibly thin waist (but not much past it) to rest on my tits. Standing sideways like this, they stuck out more than a foot. As I turned to face the mirror head on, I saw that they were larger than watermelons.

I stood there transfixed by the new size of my breasts. I had never imagined such an exaggerated set of proportions on a female body. I was appalled, but at the same time it made me impossibly horny. Here was, in truth, too much of a good thing, but my animal nature couldn't help reacting to that good thing. My little hairless pussy was soaking wet, and my nipples (grown somewhat now to quarter size, which still looked ridiculously, arousingly small and pointy on these mammoth mammaries) were already rock hard. I had to masturbate, but first I had to try something.

I went out to my room (still no Tiffany) and rummaged through my underwear drawer, coming out with the size H custom made bra that was the largest I had been provided with. Strapping it on and pulling it up my torso, I found that even it was entirely too small. My over-generous tits flowed out over the half cups, cascading down in front of them and looking generally ridiculous. I could never go outside with tits this size, certainly not without a bra.

What could I do?

To Be Continued...