Nymphomania Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I had an inspiration. Continuing to suck him off, I slipped one hand back down to my cunt. I finger fucked myself furiously for a few seconds, trying to get all of the juice from my soaking wet pussy onto my finger. Then, I brought the finger back up to Greg's crotch. I traced a hairless line around from the base of his cock, up against his balls, and down between his incurving cheeks to his asshole. I slipped the finger gently past his sphincters, realizing that his ass was as tight as mine had been a few short days ago. The difference was much more apparent now. I pushed my finger into his ass a little bit past the first knuckle, then curved it slightly up towards his dick and proceeded to rub his prostate.

The effect was immediate. Greg's dick stiffened at once, and almost as immediately I was up and on top of it. I knew that I would have to keep him horny enough that he didn't lose his erection, which could happen even while I was fucking him full speed, as exhausted as he was, so I squatted down over his cock and inserted it into my ass instead of my pussy. Keeping my back straight, with my amazing breasts standing out from my chest, I made sure he could see that I was fingering my cunt as his cock pumped in and out of my asshole. I could tell he was enjoying himself in spite of his exhaustion, but I also figured this would be the last load I would get out of him.

I rode him for all I was worth, pressing my asshole down onto his cock with all my strength. I clenched at his cock with my muscles, and pumped my hand in and out of my pussy, inserting all four fingers into myself. He watched with interest, but despite his exhaustion, it didn't take very long before he closed his eyes and shot his fourth load up into my asshole.

I stayed there, no longer bouncing up and down in his lap but still fingering my pussy (because it felt good) and keeping his cock planted firmly all the way up my asshole (so that I would be sure not to waste any of his sperm.) After I was sure I would get no more from him, I left him there unconscious on my bed, and went into his room to see if Ian was there.

Ian was lying on his back on his bed, the sheet thrown back. I could see that he was naked, he had probably been the one to bring me back to my room, in the dark area of my memory that lay between the last I could remember of the gang bang last night and the first thing I could remember about waking up this morning. He had probably been taking a few liberties with my near-unconscious form, and staggered, naked, back into his own room to fall asleep.

All of which made no difference. I didn't care, when I saw his morning hardon poking up from the middle of his pubic hair. Ian's dick wasn't as big as Greg's, he had pubic hair (which I didn't really like,) and he wasn't as good in bed. None of this mattered to me either, because at the moment, all I needed was cum.

I went over to Ian, leaning down to plant my mouth on his dick. I wrapped my lips around his shaft, considering to myself that I actually knew from experience how good of a way to wake up this was. I took his cock completely into my mouth easily, especially after Greg's monster. I rubbed my tongue and lips up and down the shaft, again going as fast as possible to get as much sperm as I could from him in the time I had before he was too tired.

Ian woke up with a grin on his face, which was understandable. Consider this: he was hung over, but he had gang banged a hot slut the night before, and she was waking him up with a morning blowjob. Now that's the breakfast of champions.

Needless to say, it didn't take too long before Ian shot his first wad in my mouth, and I savored the taste while I continued to suck him. It bothered me for a moment that I was actually enjoying the taste of cum, but I chalked it up to the craving that had been artificially induced in me. In any case, it was hard to worry about anything while you were that horny. I just shrugged, and continued to suck his cock to orgasm again, fingering myself while I did. This time I jacked him off at the last minute so his cum would shoot on my tits, because that had made them tingle extremely pleasurably when Greg did it. This went on much the same way it had with Greg, with Ian fucking me until he passed out. I then went back into my room, to find Greg still passed out on my bed. I roused him to a sluggish semi-conscious state, managed to maneuver him back into his own room, and got one more load of cum shot onto my tits, before he passed out for good. I went back to my room and lay down in my bed, masturbating with my vibrator and Tiffany's dildo until I myself passed out.

I settled into a steady routine for the next few days. Luckily, it was the weekend, because in the whole first week of classes I had only gone to one. I at least got through Saturday and Sunday without skipping anything, if only because there was nothing to skip. I just laid around my room (laying was easier, because then I didn't have to support my tits, which after the session the morning after the gang bang, had grown another size, to an estimated J cup,) and masturbated, fucking Tiffany when she was around and when the boys were around, getting all the cum I could squeeze out of them.

I couldn't help myself. I knew the effect it was having on my body, and though it made me horny I detested it, but it was as if I was some sort of sperm addict. I would assure myself that I would retain my self control, but as soon as one of them came into the room I was on my knees, with my gigantic tits hanging out, sucking for all I was worth.

By Sunday, when my K cup bra fit, I had decided that the next time I could, I had to follow Tiffany out of the dorm. I knew she didn't have any classes, because I had looked in her backpack while she was in the shower and it was filled with blank notebooks, but I didn't know where she went when she left the dorm, or where she had done this to me. She left a couple of times over the weekend, and was gone most of the day Monday and Tuesday, but I didn't dare go out on Monday with tits that were by now an L cup, apart from the fact that I knew that as soon as I reached the courtyard, I would be naked in the middle of it trying to fuck or suck any guy I saw.

By Tuesday night, I was starting to despair. My tits were now barely fitting into the M size bra, which was the largest I had. I weighed about 150 pounds, and about 50 of it was tits and ass. Just for the hell of it, I had found a tape measure and taken my measurements: 62-22-41. How did that compare to the 6'2" guy I used to be? I was starting to have trouble getting up and moving around. I knew that my time was limited, and so I was glad when Tiffany got ready to leave at about eleven at night. This late, on a Tuesday night, the campus should be fairly deserted, and I could move around without too much fear.

Tiffany left by the door, and I had to hurriedly get dressed and follow her. The only problem was, I hadn't worn anything but a bra (by now, necessary except when I was actually letting Greg or Ian cum on my tits) since Friday. The first thing I did was insert Tiffany's dildo into my cunt, and my vibrator into my asshole, and turn it on. I knew that if I were to have any chance of returning to my former self, I could not be sidetracked if I happened to see some guy and crave his cum. This method had worked before, and I was praying that it would work now.

It took me a minute to find something that would actually fit over my tits, and a minute more to mind some pants that I could pull up past my hips and ass. By that time, I was sure Tiffany would be in the elevator and I would lose her. My heart sank. As a last resort, I decided to try climbing down the tree outside our window.

It was much harder than I thought. My female arms had nowhere near the strength in them that my male arms had had, and apart from that my breasts, even strapped securely into the bra, kept getting in the way. Finally, I reached the bottom of the tree and saw Tiffany, walking off into the shadows. I followed her.

She walked a little ways off campus, ducking into a back alley and finally entering a building through a sliding garage type door. I went around to the side of the building and climbed through a window that had been left open a crack, my heart beating up into my throat, because I was sure someone was going to hear me. I crept from the room in which I found myself out towards the light and speech I could hear from further within the building.

I arrived in a large room that appeared to have been jury rigged as some sort of laboratory. There was a lot of equipment I didn't understand, but only a very few dim lights, which allowed me to hide back in the shadows. Tiffany was in the middle of the room, standing in front of a table, facing and speaking to a group of women (thank god it wasn't men, I don't think I could have controlled the craving.)

"...so as I have explained," she said, "this chemical forces a change in the genetic makeup of an individual, substituting an X chromosome for the normal Y one, and changing other genetic material that we choose. We can, for example, program for a particular height, or appearance, or hair color. Also in this syringe," at which point she held up a syringe, "is a chemical we have formulated to accelerate cell decay and reproduction, so that that individual's body is almost completely replaced with new cells, bearing the new genetic code. We have tested this on a human male subject, who had been living as a woman for slightly more than a week now.

In this next vial, we have a substance that causes what in some ways is an even more interesting. It causes a reaction which is to be set off by the release of chemicals within the body, or the physical contact of certain substances from outside the body. In our subjects case, he... or she I guess I must now say, had been chemically programmed to react to human male ejaculate. When uh, SHE comes into contact with ejaculate, she experiences a destabilization of the fat cells recently ingested, causing them to reconfigure themselves in such a way as to appear to gain mass. This is actually a rather esoteric point, I won't bore you with the details, but the end result is that this fatty deposit is routed directly to certain, shall we say desirable, portions of the anatomy. I've seen this subject," she continued with a smirk, "and I can only describe the current proportions as mammoth."

"This next vial," she continued, "is untested, but we're fairly sure it will work. It is the same thing in reverse, to transform a woman into a man. It contains also a compound which will cause penis growth, like the aforementioned breast and hip area growth, but in response to the chemicals released internally in a man during orgasm rather than from some outside source."

"This next vial we are particularly proud of. It should alter the actual chemical configuration of the brain. As you know, the brain works on electrical pulses conveyed chemically, so this compound is designed to latch onto and stimulate the pleasure sensors of the brain when the brain itself receives certain stimuli. Particularly, the first object that registers in the mind as a person that the subject sees after the drug is administered will be the stimuli. The subject will bond to that person like a baby duck bonds to it's mother at hatching, and their pleasure sensors will stimulate them while in the presence of that other person. I'm sure you can see the uses of these drugs as useful in all manner of brainwashing enterprises. Now, if you'll follow me, I'll show you the next part of our facility..." she trailed off, leading the group out the door.

I had marked very carefully which syringe she had said was the one to turn females into males. I walked slowly over to the table, realizing that my object was finally within my grasp! I could be a man again!

Suddenly, though, I remembered that I would not be my old self again. I would look like whatever they had genetically programmed into that drug. Also, she had said something about penis growth occurring at each orgasm. Did I really want my dick growing out of control, like my tits and ass were now? I realized that I was still doomed.

Suddenly, however, I got an idea. I took the syringe anyway, but didn't inject myself with it. I also took the syringe next to it, and quickly exited the building the way I had come in, returning to my dorm without incident.

Once there, I stripped down to bra and panties, and then lay back on my bed and removed those, becoming completely naked. I rubbed my huge tits, thinking that if all went well, this might be the last chance I had to play with them. My right hand slipped down to my cunt, and I masturbated myself as a woman for perhaps (hopefully!) the last time. I took Tiffany's dildo from where I had left it lying next to the bed when I removed my panties, and began to ream my pussy furiously with it. After a while, I realized though that the sensation I wanted for my last female masturbation was that of my finger rubbing against my clit, so I removed the dildo and started to get myself off by hand.

The feeling was amazing. As my transformation progressed, I had gotten more horny and also more sensitive to pleasure, and by now I was at a point where I was impossibly sensitive to sex. I was constantly turned on, craving cum, and the slightest touch to my clitoris could send me into shivers of ecstasy. There's no way to describe what it felt like; It was so much better than it had been when I was first changed into a woman that it was almost a different sensation.

After fingering my clit for a while, I realized that my last masturbation as a girl wouldn't really be complete unless I finger fucked my asshole, so I lubed up my left hand with pussy juice and stuck it up into my ass. The hole was already loosened from the vibrator that had recently been buzzing away in there, as well as more than a week's worth of old fashioned buttfucking by thirty or so different guys. I stuck my finger all the way up into my ass, enjoying the full feeling there, and wiggled it around while I rubbed my clit with the other hand until I came.

As was usual since my transformation into a woman, I was still horny. It suddenly occurred to me that since I would be turning back into a man later tonight, I could for the first time indulge my lust for cum without any fear of the consequences. Certainly, my breasts and hips would grow as before, but any changes would be completely temporary, only lasting until later tonight when I was a man again. I jumped up from my bed and rushed to the room next door.

The guys were laying in their beds, having turned in for the night. I knew they weren't expecting me to take any initiative; since the gang bang I hadn't been able to refuse a good fucking, but I still didn't seek it out, trying to slow the growth of my breasts. Now, however, I didn't care. All I knew was that I had an insatiable thirst for cum and tonight I could do my best to quench it, knowing that the consequences would be only temporary. In fact, the small part of my mind that couldn't help enjoying the huge breasts I now possessed had me actually looking forward to my growth. I wondered how big they could actually get?

I decided to find out. I went over to Greg's bed and climbed on, pulling down the sheets to expose his already hard cock. I took it into my mouth immediately, sucking him as far as I could into my throat. Since the gang bang, my only objective in having sex with these guys was to absorb their cum. It was all I wanted, orgasms were secondary almost to the point of unimportance. I sucked off Greg's cock as quickly as I could, not even really interested when he woke up. All I knew was that for the first time since I had become a woman I was able to indulge my lust for cum without fear or the consequences, and I gloried in it.

Greg started to moan as he came the first time, and the noise he was making woke up his roommate. I didn't even acknowledge Ian's existence, I just aimed Greg's spurting cock so that it shot onto my breasts, and then took him back into my mouth. I needed more sperm.

Ian, being the ass crazy pervert that I had known he was, immediately got behind me and started fucking my pussy, staying in that hole only long enough to lubricate his dick before he drove his organ up into my anus. I ignored him, knowing that he was enjoying himself, and that his cum in my ass would intensify the lovely throbbing in my hips and breasts.

Once again, I could feel the lovely sensation of my breasts growing. This time, all I did was enjoy it without reservation. Ian fucked my ass four times before he collapsed, and I managed to coax an unbelievable SEVEN loads of Greg's cum out of his dick and onto my tits, before he also collapsed. All through this episode, I was only able to think about my rapidly enlarging breasts. The sex was almost at the back of my mind; I enjoyed it in a completely different way, just as the impetus for making my tits grow. That was my real objective, and all I was really interested in.

After I had gotten all the satisfaction from Greg and Ian that they were capable of giving, and my sperm craving was as satiated as it would ever be, I returned to my room. On the way, I stopped to check the size of my breasts in the mirror.

They were gigantic. Mounds of flesh stood out from my chest in a way that was completely unbelievable, so impossibly buoyant for their size that I would be convinced they were fake if they hadn't been mine. They were so large they must have made up half my weight, which must now be nearing one-eighty, which was what I had weighed as a man.

Tearing my gaze away from my awe-inspiring tits, I went into the room I shared with Tiffany. She was lying naked on her bed, on her stomach with her ass sticking up into the air. Seizing an opportunity, I grabbed the syringe with the mind control drug in it and injected it all into her ass.

Tiffany woke up from the sudden pain she felt in her right ass cheek, and started to fight against me, realizing what must be happening. I struggled to hold her down, with the weight of my tits on her chest being my only real advantage, but in my weakened female state she was much stronger than me. I struggled to overpower her, wondering how long it would be until the drug took effect, until suddenly and without warning, I felt her relax.

I looked down into her face and saw her looking back at me with such a look of adoring, puppy-dog love that I knew she couldn't be faking. I immediately got up, went over to where I had hidden the syringes, and got the other one. I injected it's contents into her ass, and she didn't raise any protest at all.

I was amazed at the results. I hadn't expected it to be this fast. Within about ten minutes, the Tiffany I knew disappeared and was replaced by a 6'5", muscular, well hung stud. The changes were just slow enough that you couldn't actually see them happening, but fast enough that you could close your eyes for a moment and reopen them to see an obviously more masculine figure standing in front of you.

"Tiffany," I started, eager to get some information before succumbing to what I knew would come next, "can you change me back into my male self?" I wanted to get right to the point, before the craving I now felt for Tiffany's new cock took over.

"Certainly, Chris," she replied. "You see, some of your cells didn't actually change. That would be impossible to implement, and it's unnecessary anyway, as long as the vast majority of them change. We've already formulated a drug that finds the oldest form of DNA in the subject and reverts the subject to that form, for just such an eventuality. In fact..."

"Never mind," I interrupted. "Right now, all I need is your cock."