Nymphomaniac

Story Info
I wanted sex, he wanted to tame me.
1.7k words
4.18
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am forty-five years old and I can't get enough sex. It started when I was sixteen; I would masturbate several times a day.

One Saturday I decided to go hang out at the mall. I was bored and there was nothing to do. I walked around for some time and then decided to get something to eat. I went to the food court and grabbed some pizza.

As I sat there eating, I noticed that a man kept staring at me. He was dressed very nicely to be at the mall.

I finished my pizza and went outside to have a smoke. I was startled when someone came up behind me. It was that same nicely dressed man. He asked if I had any plans for the evening; of course, I didn't. He wanted to take me to dinner. I thought it was a really nice gesture so I agreed to go with him.

We walked out to the parking lot and he opened the door to a 1967 Pontiac GTO; just seeing that car got my juices flowing. It was beautiful, a flat black with chrome.

He drove about an hour to a really nice restaurant and pulled up out front, where the valet opened my door. He walked around that beautiful car and held out his arm for me to take. As we entered the restaurant people were watching; he spoke briefly to a few of them.

We were seated at a table in the corner away from everyone else. There was already a chilled bottle of wine sitting there. The waiter opened it and poured us a drink.

I realized I went with this man and didn't even get his name. When I asked him, a devious little smirk formed on his lips. His eyes pierced my soul.

He said, "for now, you can call me Sir."

I asked if he would like to know what my name was.

He said, "no, I will just call you my pet for the time being."

We sat and ate as we talked. The more we talked, the wetter I could feel myself become.

I didn't really know anything about this man, but I wanted him so badly.

He leaned in close to me from across the table and whispered, "give me your panties, my pet."

I didn't hesitate. I looked around to make sure no one could see me. I slipped them off from under my skirt and handed them to him.

He could feel they were damp from wanting him.

He stood up, walked around the table and sat next to me. His hand, so firm and warm as he set it on my thigh.

I picked up my glass and quickly drank my wine. His hand softly caressed my leg. His fingers barely grazed my shaven pussy. It had felt as though I was in a dream. I wanted him to fuck me right there.

His hand slid slowly across my pussy, his fingers finding my clit. I was breathing heavier, moaning softly.

He looked over to me and said, "no noise now, my pet."

I leaned back against my seat. His fingers ran circles around my clit. It took all I had not to make any noise. I was on the brink of an orgasm when he stopped. I saw that devious smirk again.

He stood up and waved the waiter down. The seat was damp from my juices. I situated my skirt and stood up next to him. He paid the bill; I took his arm as we walked out of the restaurant. His car was waiting out front already. He didn't say anything as we got in.

He drove for about forty-five minutes, then pulled into a driveway of a beautiful cabin. I thought to myself, Now I can finally fuck him and curb my appetite. He opened the door and I walked in. It was simple but so pretty with all the wood.

He gestured for me to go sit on the sofa. He walked over to the bar and poured us a drink. He sat down next to me and handed me a glass. I took a sip and set it on the table. I didn't want to waste any time. I started to undo the buttons on my top. He stopped me.

He set his glass down and took hold of my arm. He guided me to the middle of the room. He placed my arms down at my sides. I had no clue what he had in mind, but my body needed to be played with. I needed to be fucked.

Slowly he walked around me. Every time I moved my arms from my sides, he would put them back. He stood behind me; his hands reached around to unbutton my shirt. I tried to reach behind me; I wanted to feel his cock. He slapped my hand and walked into another room.

I was confused and a little aroused. He walked back in with some rope. He removed my shirt and took the rope to tie my wrists to my thighs. I couldn't move my arms at all now.

He stood before me; that look he had on his face drove me wild. I really wanted him. He reached out and pinched my nipples, softly at first, then harder. His hands ran down my body; my skirt was still on. He pushed it out of his way. I could feel his finger slide between my lips. My pussy was extremely wet at this point. I just wanted to get off. He slid two fingers deep inside me; he used his other hand to rub my clit.

I was about to explode; I just wanted to cum. Just as I was about to, he stopped again. The denial drove me crazy. I looked down at him; he could see the wanting in my eyes.

I whispered to him, "please, Sir, I need to feel the release."

He smiled and said, "not yet, my pet."

He picked me up and headed to another room. He placed me down on a bed.

I thought, 'yes, finally.'

He untied the rope that kept my arms down. He laid me back on the bed. He used the rope to tie my arms to the headboard. He moved down my body and removed my skirt. I felt like the lightest touch would make me explode.

His hands ran up and down my body.

"I have watched you these past few weeks, my pet," he stated.

I was confused. He began to speak again.

"I have seen that you are addicted to sex, you pick men up everywhere and just fuck them for your own pleasure." "You don't care if they get off or not. When you're done, you just leave. Well, I have taken it upon myself to break you of your little habit."

The rest of the night he teased my body. His fingers and tongue brought me to the verge of orgasm after orgasm. I was denied each time. All I wanted to do was get off, but that wasn't going to happen. I was exhausted from being on the verge over and over again. He kept my arms tied; he took his clothes off, his big thick cock at attention. All I wanted to do was touch it. He lay beside me and pulled the sheet over us. He turned the light off and went to sleep.

The light from the window shone through the curtain; it woke me up. I looked over but he was not in bed. My arms were no longer tied. I wrapped the sheet around me and headed into the other room. He was in the kitchen making coffee. He poured me a cup and I sat down. He walked over and took the sheet from around my body.

"You will not cover yourself unless I say you can," he said in a demanding voice.

He stood there and I answered him, "yes, Sir."

We drank our coffee; he didn't say anything as we sat there. When he finished he took my cup and set it down. He guided me to the living room. He sat in a big recliner. I went to sit on the sofa, but he pulled my arm. It brought me to my knees next to the chair.

I moved to in front of him. I was hesitant to try anything. I reached for his hard cock. He didn't stop me this time. I stroked it a few times and then brought my mouth down to taste him. I licked the length and the tip. Slowly my mouth took him inside. I barely had half of him in when I started to gag. I went to move my hand down to pleasure myself. He stopped me. He wasn't going to let that happen.

He grabbed both my hands and held them in one of his. He placed his other hand on the back of my head to hold me down on his cock. He pushed deeper into my throat each time. My eyes watered; I tried to catch my breath. With every thrust, I would gag. I thought I was going to throw up. His cock was in my throat; I could feel it as it throbbed. He held my head and thrust one last time. I felt his warm cum slide down my throat.

I couldn't believe I had gotten a man off while I hadn't. I was extremely wet and aroused. I never knew the satisfaction I could have from giving a man an orgasm.

He stood up and guided me back onto the floor. His fingers didn't waste any time. He played with my wet pussy. He slid them in and fucked me with them. He rubbed my clit hard and fast. Within a couple of minutes, I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

It has been days since I've been home. Every day was different but the same in the sense that he would deny me an orgasm over and over. I would pleasure him in some way with an orgasm. He would blow my mind with an even bigger orgasm than the time before.

I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.