Nymphomaniac Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

As I sat there double-fucking myself, I watched Cheryl stop sucking Steve and turn around, positioning herself over his erection. I groaned a little as I made myself totally hot fucking my ass and pussy, and watched as Cheryl eased herself down onto my husband's cock. She began to ride him slowly, with deep strokes, until she became very aroused and started jamming it in and out really, really deep and fast.

As I double fucked myself, I leaned forward and started to suck on Cheryl's nipples as she fcked my husband. I love sucking other women's nipples, and as this women was fucking my husband, it made me totally fucking horny! Steve by now had Cheryl gripped by the hips as she rode him up and down, and with me sucking her tits as I double fucked my pussy and ass, we all approached yet another climax. I had an idea.

"Steve – pull out baby, I want you to spray us both all over the face, ok?"

"No arguments from me, babe!" he said, before moving into position on his knees above our faces.

I kept double fucking myself with the jelly dong, as Cheryl fingered herself and Steve wanked his cock above our heads. I stuck out my tongue and opened my mouth, and moaned and begged for Steve to cum on us both as we wiggled our tongues.

It must have been quite a sight, because moments later Steve grimaced and thrust his cock in his fist as the first spurt of cum burst forth and struck me on the cheek. I lifted my head and slurped my tongue along the base of his cock, watching in awe as the veins pulsed with each surge of semen. The second jet struck Cheryl in the eye, and she flinched as it struck. I lapped at his balls and enjoyed the next few spurts landing all over our faces, hair, chins and tongues.

It was wildly erotic and fucking horny.

In my ass I really jammed the jelly dong in myself, and as I also pushed the whole thing inside my cunt, I reached to the side and licked and slurped all the cum from my husband that was sitting on my girlfriend's face. I licked and licked until her face was clean and my mouth was full of Steve's semen. Then just as I jammed my whole body down on the two invading cocks in my pussy and ass, I kissed Cheryl deeply in the mouth and we swapped the sperm of my husband in a cum soaked tongue kiss from heaven.

We kissed and kissed and exchanged his cum, until we had to breathe and swallow, and we laughed as we looked up, for Steve was simply kneeling there, awestruck at the slutty display he had just witnessed.

Needing a break, I eased the large cock heads out of my pussy and anus, and the latter made an audible 'pop' as it slid from my tightest hole. I kissed Cheryl on the lips and we cuddled together, our breasts squashing together as we lay watching Steve get up and walk to the shower.

"Want to join him?" I asked......................................

But that's another story for another day.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers