Nymphomaniacs Manifest Pt. 01

Story Info
Acclaimed Boston psychiatrist tries to 'Cure' Lisle.
6.4k words
4.56
18.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an edited draft. Please keep that in mind when reading this story. I hope you enjoy this tale enough to vote. Thank you.

*****

Acclaimed Boston Psychiatrists Tries to 'Cure' Lisle

A few stray leaves, crusty and dry blew upward and through Cambridge Street as Lisle made her way toward the doctor's office. Boston traffic was snarled and she was running late. Her stiletto heels clicked and clacked along the ashen colored sidewalk. Long legs carried her quickly along the bustling city street.

The wind caught her shoulder length bobbed hair and a few feathery strays brushed against her naked neck. She resisted the urge to stop and indulge in the erotic feel as it tickled her skin. The wind caressed her cheek leaving Lisle feeling as if a wild lover had touched her.

Her senses were always hyper aroused like that. Little things that people mildly delighted in or outright ignored she'd be sexually aroused from. Her body would become wet and swollen with anticipation. All this stimulation would drive her to chat rooms, bars, on line hookup sights anyplace to scratch that deep incessant urge inside her.

Lisle's obsessive carnal appetite drove her jealous lover Jacob away and he took her four-year-old daughter with him. Sophia was the only thing she loved, truly loved, so deeply it pained her sometimes. Her ex lover was granted temporary sole custody, giving her only supervised visitation. Jacob, or rather his litany of lawyers knew the judge presiding over the case that day was one of the few conservative hardballs left in Massachusetts.

The day she was served with the temporary restraining order, Lisle felt her life was being swallowed into an all-consuming black hole. Jacob claimed her too numerous to remember dalliances were a dangerous influences on Sophia. She'd never brought men home, ever. She kept her lascivious behaviors well shrouded. Her hunting grounds were spread far and wide but never, never close to home. Lisle was a loving, caring mother, the kind of mother she always yearned for as a child. Jacob lied. There were so many lies in that one court document. Reading the issue made her sick and nauseas with contempt.

Jacob was a cunning and retaliatory prick, bent on destroying and hurting Lisle in the worst way possible, by using their daughter as savory bait. He was a rich prick though and could afford all the best blood sucking lawyers' money could buy. She needed to get her ducks lined up and fight him with every bit of strength she could muster.

This was the reason for her doctors visit today. This shrink was a renowned psychiatrist who specialized in compulsive disorders. Hers was nymphomania. 'Hyper sexuality' was more politically correct though in 'polite' conservative society. Lisle hadn't ever been ashamed or guilty about her behavior. She had sex with strangers, all the time, constantly. She had stringently practiced safe sex though. No condom no sex. This had been the strictest of rules she always followed.

Men fucked around without reproach, readily accepted even smiled upon by some. She fucked lots of different men and she was the Whore of Babylon. When she'd gotten the court documents filled with hateful lies though she felt like a slut for the first time.

Click, click click. As troubling thoughts vexed her brain and filled her with fury, her high heels tore the sidewalk asunder under her raging gait. The late autumn afternoon cast long across the tall buildings. Scuttling leaves danced and scraped along the Boston sidewalk. The scent of their dry crispy sharpness filled her nose. She inhaled deeply, remembering flashes of her troubled childhood, burying herself in leaf piles and laughing. One of the few times she remembered being happy. The wind whipped and whirled between the high rises. Lisle clutched the collar of her coat tightly to her throat to keep out the pervasive chill.

One night she had missed her daughter so bone deep she sobbed uncontrollably in her little girl's tiny bed. In a fit of unfettered rage and rare self-loathing, Lisle cut her waist long dirty blonde hair until the length rested just below her shoulders. She had paid over one hundred dollars in her expensive salon on Copley Street for a haircut. That night she had saved a lot of money and was glad of it. She'd need the cash, every bit she could save to pay for the expensive lawyers.

Lisle had regretted cutting her hair the moment the lengthy shorn pieces of dark gold fell into the bathroom sink. She'd loved when her spindly curls hung long down her naked back while she rode her many lovers. The curls had bounced and sashayed across her nude body and the feeling had been almost as orgasmic as a man's finger messaging her wet, swollen clit.

The therapists called these 'triggers.' Meaning everything she inhaled, smelled, tasted, heard and touch aroused her. The counselor explained that Lisle needed to eliminate as many of these triggers as possible. How many triggers could she possibly eliminate though? It was sheer madness! For her everything was a sexual trigger.

At the urging of her therapist she scheduled an appointment with the psychiatrist in Boston. He was a supposedly renowned in his field. It took months to get an appointment and that was with her counselor pulling strings.

After researching him extensively Lisle was surprised to discover Dr. Charles Stewart was a tall, broad shouldered, black haired and strikingly handsome. He'd graduated from Harvard Medical School, had been captain of his college rowing team and had his own very successful practice.

In almost all the photos of him online he was dressed in supremely expensive, well tailored suits. He hulked over every man in the photos. Almost all the females in the snapshots were nearly swooning over him. Stewart though was never smiling. He had a brooding intensity about him and his smoldering black eyes added to the allure.

After hearing Lisle talk about how good-looking Dr. Stewart was, her therapist Elizabeth had urged her to instead see another psychiatrist. Considering her client's explosive sexual proclivities she'd worried Lisle wouldn't be able to control her impulses. Lisle assured her it wouldn't be a problem but she was lying and Elizabeth knew it. Dr. Stewart, like all other men was pry, and even more desirable because he was forbidden fruit. The shrink had a solid, sterling reputation. Held in high esteem by colleagues and patients. He had everything to loose if he slept with a patient. The doctor could loose his license, face sanctions and even criminal charges.

Lisle wasn't out to destroy his reputation though. She wasn't a vindictive bitch but she did want something from him, her daughter back. She'd seduce him and get him hooked.

Once sufficiently ensnared she'd have him advocate tirelessly for her and say whatever she needed him to say in court so she could win custody of Sophia. There wasn't a man yet who hadn't fallen into her seductive clutches. Stewart had a professional reputation to uphold but he was still a man. At the core they were all primitive, sexually driven creatures.

****

The office was located in a high-rise near the Prudential center. Lisle glanced at her smart phone just as she entered the building. With any luck she'd just make it in time for her appointment. She jabbed at the buttons when the doors closed. The elevator swiftly carried her to the thirty-third floor. Lisle tapped her soft and supple fingers impatiently on the gray power coated railing. She was an artist, a sculptor. Her hands were her livelihood so she protected them fastidiously. Multiple times a day she indulged in the sensual and sexually arousing act of messaging creamy lotions and herbal lavender oils into her hands.

Dr. Stewart's office was large, elegant and impressive. His stellar success was evident in his well-appointed work place. Huge floor to ceiling plate glass windows offered amazing panoramic views of Boston. The office was decorated in a minimalist theme and exuded class and refined taste. From her perspective as an artist she wholly appreciated his hip, aesthetic style.

A well heeled twenty something administrator greeted Lisle when she approached the reception desk. She was attractive in a dull sort of way. Nothing stood out about her, nothing arresting or bold. Lisle had a pretty face that looked almost exotic. This didn't make her beautiful, but striking. The only real wholesome feature she had was a light dusting of freckles across her nose.

"May I help you?" The woman cocked her head and smiled slightly.

'Oh, that oh so common severely professional and reserved smile!' Lisle mused. The A-typical polite aloofness, such a mundane trait shared amongst the professional woman in Boston.

"Lisle Lundgren to see doctor Charles Stewart please." Lisle rested her arm on the tall frosted glass reception desk. It was cool and she embraced the chill.

After filling out the perfunctory paperwork, Lisle waited for the handsome doctor. She settled into one of the uber modern Le Corbusier ivory leather sofas arranged neatly in the wide-open office. While Lisle played out in her mind how'd she seduce the brooding doctor, she got deeply aroused and wet. The heat from her moist pussy sent a shiver up her spine.

"Ms. Stewart?" Lisle swung her head around, drawn immediately to the deep timbre of a man's voice.

There stood Charles Stewart filling the doorway with his huge perfectly proportioned body. He was even more handsome then his pictures. Stewart was thirty-five, Lisle remembered from her online search but he looked younger in person. His black eyes met hers but he offered only a polite, cool nod of acknowledgment, nothing more.

He held the door open. "Please follow me Ms. Lundgren."

****

Dr. Stewart's office was as cool and sterile as his demeanor. Another long narrow Le Corbusier ivory sofa sat near his sleek impressive sized desk. Lisle imagined the handsome psychiatrists cock was as impressive in size. How long until he was ragingly hard for her? He was a very tough read though. She had her work cut out for her.

"Ms. Lundgren, please have a seat." He extended his massive hand toward the sofa then settled into the large leather chair behind his desk.

Still seemingly disinterested, he offered no smile, only civil nods and gestures. 'So he really was ultra reserved and professional?' she thought. Lisle licked her lips to wet them to a plump red fullness. This was a challenge and she was eager for the games to begin. She shimmied out of her couture magenta cashmere coat and let the fabric fall off her shoulders. His eyes darted up for only a moment then slipped back to a single folder lying in front of him.

Lisle had made sure to dress with class but also seductively. She'd tried to anticipate what would turn Dr. Stewart on. It was important to read her prey ahead of time. She wore a silk halter dress with no bra but the top was demurely tucked away under a silk wrap sweater. The garment completely exposed her sexy shapely back.

The psychiatrist opened the manila folder and scanned her file. His square jaw remained fixed, his emotions unreadable. What was he thinking? Lisle squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. Was he already formulating a strong opinion as he read about her lascivious personality straits? After a moment he closed up the folder.

"Can you tell me why you've come to see me today Ms. Lundgren?" His long fingers stretch out over the folder.

No wedding ring. 'That was good' she thought. She'd never knowingly ventured into that ugly territory. She sought only pleasure during her illicit foibles. Lisle never wanted to hurt anyone, especially a wife.

"You've pursued my chart. Haven't you drawn your own conclusions yet?" Lisle sat repose on the sofa crossing her long shapely legs at the knees.

"I want to hear from you Ms. Lundgren." He answered, stoically unmoved.

"Lisle." She looked him squarely in the face gravitating toward his luscious lips not caring if he noticed.

Those cherry lips were so full and sensual. He was a beautiful specimen. She ground her inner thighs together thinking about him lapping at her pussy while his plump lips sucked at her clit fervently. She shivered as the mental acuity of the image got stuck in her head.

"Pardon me Ms. Lundgren?" He leaned forward over the desk tenting his fingers.

"Please call me Lisle."

"As you wish-Lisle." He stared at her, his mouth still grim.

Her nipples puckered and hardened under the silk dress. Her first name dripping from those lips made her tremble with anticipatory delight. She wanted his strong fingers pinching and plucking at her hard needful buds.

"Ok, lets start again, Lisle." He gazed directly at her. "Can you tell me why you're here to see me today?"

"I love to have sex all the time." She answered brazenly.

As if on queue, Lisle removed the sweater. Her pink nipples poked transparently through the sheer material. If the good doctor gave her more than a passing glance he'd be able to clearly see each rosy areola.

"Unpleasant members of society would call me a nymphomaniac."

She leaned in and rested her elbows on her knees. The flimsy dress gapped wide-open in front. Her breasts were on display for Dr. Stewart. "What would you call it Doctor Stewart?"

The doctor's facial expression remained blank. Oh, yes he was a very good, well-trained boy. He didn't even shift uncomfortably in his seat. Any other man would be adjusting his pants, trying to conceal his engorged heavy cock. Stewart leaned back in his chair and relaxed his elbow on the armrest. He rested his chin on his hand. Seemingly at ease and vexing Lisle.

"What compels you to have sexual intercourse with these men?" He asked.

"Its an obsessive compulsion. That's what you professionals call my disorder, right?"

"What disorder is that?" He asked.

"I want to have sex all the time. For instance right now, doctor Stewart I want you to fuck me. I'm wet thinking about your huge cock filling me up completely."

Lisle sat upright and prim on the sofa. The accumulation of her sexual arousal was making a hot liquid juicy mess on the leather underneath her. She opened her Hermes bag and flipped a condom onto his desk.

A look of forbidding intensity marched over the swarthy handsome doctors face for a second. He glanced down at the condom then up at her. His austere expression remained unchanged. Lisle was ready to scream. Doctor Charles Stewart should've torn into the rubber and had her pinned to the desk. He should've been fucking her by now.

"Tell me about your childhood Ms. Lundgren."

"Seriously Doctor Stewart-my childhood?" Lisle shook her head, her eyes open in wide amazement.

"It's been proven that childhood trauma can lead to many compulsive habits. For instance hyper sexuality can stem from Border line Personality Disorder."

If he was looking to get a reaction, he'd gotten it. Her heart was racing. He was playing the game so well, outwitting her with skill and finesse. Lisle had to have the power though. It was hers' to own.

"You've misdiagnosed me Doctor Stewart. I don't have BPD" she state calmly with ladylike restraint.

"Oh, I see you're familiar with the disorder?" His fingers tapped his cheek with seeming smugness. "Have you had this discussion with a trained health care professional before?"

"No, my parents are psychiatrists." She held her head up and smiled. "I can assure you if you fuck me I will never ever, tell. I am discreet, detached."

"I asked about your parents?" He refused to waiver.

"They were cold, heartless people. End of story." She spit out, realized she'd revealed too much, and then tightly reined her emotions. Control, she breathed.

"Why is it the end of the story? You say cold heatless people raised you? That's a very bleak statement. You must've suffered years of painful trauma, yet you gloss over the subject, minimizing the impact it had on your life." He leaned forward in the chair and closer to her. "A child who suffers from severe emotional neglect will seek out attention, negative or positive. This can manifest in a myriad of ways, one of them being hyper sexuality."

'This was getting to close to home, literally.' Lisle thought. Denial was her closest friend and was how she'd coped for all those years with her emotionally vacant parents. She needed a distraction.

Lisle eased her hand over one leg, caught the hem of her dress between her index finger and thumb. She pulled the material up higher and higher over her toned thigh until the garment bunched up inches from her hot wet pussy. She squirmed in her soaked panties.

Doctor Stewart wavered a moment. She saw a flash of lust in his eyes but he managed to pull it together quickly. Lisle felt the energy change in the room. The mighty oak was beginning to crumble inside. A trace of a smile crossed her lips. It was a tentative snare at best but she was determined to hook the good doctor.

"You derive power and control from your sexual conquests." He began. "This isn't about exclusively deriving pleasure and passion from sex, it's primarily about the power you have over the men you have sexual intercourse with. You fight for power, control and dominance via sexual contact. For instance, you've sexually propositioned me a number of times." He held his wristwatch up to his face "and you've only been in my office for twenty minutes."

"Well, is it working?" Lisle smiled seductively.

It was then Dr. Charles Stewart shifted in his chair ever so slightly. Lisle knew at that moment his cock was throbbing and straining against the fabric of his trousers. His balls were tight and full. She needed to go in for the kill immediately before he regained his composure.

"You express your need for intimacy through hyper sexual behavior. When your behaviors affect your interpersonal life and hurt those close to you, your behavior requires modification."

"You think you can 'modify' my behavior? Really? I don't want to 'modify' my behavior. I thoroughly enjoy having multiple sexual partners. I'm here because my daughter's father took her away from me. My lawyer and therapist said he could get custody. I need powerful people in my corner to back me in court. People like you."

"Yet, here you are trying to dominate me sexually." He countered. "Your husband takes your daughter away and you panic. You need my help but you'll only take it if you can control me. I hope you're following my logic here."

"First of all he isn't my husband. I don't believe in marriage. He started as a wealthy benefactor. He offered to help me open my own art gallery if I slept with him. Sophia's father assured me he had a very low sperm count but I got pregnant almost immediately. He admitted this was a ploy to trap me in marriage."

Lisle stopped a moment to breath. Anger was seething in her as she talked about Jacob.

"Secondly, my daughter is the only person I truly love beyond reason. Your heart bleeds after you have a child. I made a vow to her while she was growing inside me that I would be the best mother I could be. Now Sophia's father has taken away the one true person I love. He's only doing this to shatter my world and he is succeeding. Jacob is a wealthy entrepreneur. He travels all the time. He doesn't have any time to be a parent. Sophia is being raised by nannies. She is the only reason I'm here today. I love to have sex, a lot of sex and I don't consider it abnormal and I'm not ashamed of my lifestyle. If I met my perfect man I could stay monogamous. Now though I need someone like you to tell the world what I do is ok. I can control my triggers. I'm in control of my life. I control my lust not vice versa."

"What are your sexual triggers?" He shifted in his chair again.

"Everything triggers my lust. Sex is a life sustaining need, like the air we breathe and the food we eat. It's vital sustenance. Everything sexually arouses me. I have the most heightened senses."

12