Nymphomaniacs Manifest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her skirt up higher now. Her clitoris was wet, swollen. Then sensation was almost painful.

"I'll admit I'm very wet for you Doctor Stewart. I'm loosing control and that is rare indeed."

His eyes fixed to her thigh momentarily. His face still fixed in harsh palpable moodiness.

"I can't be overtly modified and certainly not cured."

Lisle rose from the sofa. She walked slowly toward him. Then crept behind his desk. His eyes stalked her.

"Sit down Ms. Lundgren." He bit out in a feral growl, his cool detachment failing him.

"The flavor of a man's cum in my mouth tastes likes ambrosia. When a man nibbles on my clit, his face awash in my honey... when he kisses me, I love the taste of my arousal on his lips. I orgasm spontaneously." Lisle touched her full crimson stained lips for effect.

Lisle crept closer. She gently stroked his broad shoulder with her fingertips. Even under the layers, his suit coat, shirt and undershirt he exuded masculine heat. She breathed him in, tantalized by his pure male scent.

As she bent over him, the flimsy halter-top split wide open. Giving the doctor an unfettered view of her breasts She smoothed her nimble fingers over his tight, muscular inner thigh.

"Please admit it if only to me doctor Stewart, the scent of raw primal sex as it fills and consumes a room with musky essence, fills you with animalistic primal need." She purred.

Fury spread across his face and Stewart drew back in his chair. Lisle's gaze fixed to his crotch and her eyes glazed over with scintillating delight at the sight before her. His cock was huge and growing. The turgid length already began to slither down a pant leg. He tried to push his chair under the desk but Lisle quickly inserted herself between the desk and him.

Stewart shoved her hand off him then backed away again as if touching her scorched his flesh. Lisle marveled at his strength. His huge biceps strained under the expensive Brooks Brother suit coat.

He tried to compose himself yet again. "Go sit down-now!" He bellowed with deep authority, pointing to the sofa.

"I love to lightly bounce a man's testicles in my fingers. Touching his swollen sack ready to explode in my mouth, pussy or anywhere." She leaned over and whispered into his ear.

"This is your last chance Ms. Lundgren or I'll be forced to ask you to leave."

"You are the sexiest man I've ever met. I want you so bad I can taste every part of you in my mouth. I'm no retiring female coaxed by your hypnotic power and control doctor Steward. I know about doctor, patient breech of ethics and code of conduct etcetera. There are no strings attached with me though."

Lisle's greedy fingers inched closer to his swollen cock. Stewart seized her hand. Immobilized it in his tight, hard grip. His chest heaved, his face dark and menacing. Lisle was undaunted, even turned on by his brutal countenance. She wouldn't waste one precious moment as she went on for the kill.

The psychiatrist tried to pull away from her. He white knuckled the armrest, his strong hands pallid and strained. Lisle kneeled between his legs and spread them open. His mood shifted, a misaligned contrast to his tightly controlled persona thus far. He glared at her with unscrupulous intensity.

"Stop. This. Now." His voice low and threatening.

With slow seductive composure, Lisle reached for his fly and unzipped his pants. As she stroked his pulsing erection through the fabric, the heavy flesh jumped under her tender touch. As if in shock the doctor sat immobilized and stared at her from under hooded black eyes.

Lisle reached deeply into his pants and snaked her warm fingers into the depths of his briefs and through his neatly trimmed bush. She nearly cried for joy when his enormous shaft popped out over his underwear. His cock was a perfect specimen of manhood, as she knew it would be. Pulsating thick dark blue veins trailed all over the fleshy pale pink jiggling dick. The bulbous tip was enormous, meaty and thick, ruddy and eager.

"You are perfect, absolutely perfect." She nearly swallowed the entire length right into her throat.

Stewart remained motionless. His eyes were glazed but glowing hot like two pieces of coals just tossed into a raging inferno. He was dead silent, no grunts no groaning as she sucked on him nosily. The juice from her wet mouth ran down his cock and coated his pubic hair, dripping on his black wiry bush in a pearly coating.

Suddenly, Stewart grabbed her face and shoved her off him. He shot out of the chair as his raging boner jumped and bounced wildly searching out instinctually for the heat of her wet mouth. His unfastened pants fell to the floor. Lisle rested on her knees and wiped her wet lips and sat motionless, impervious to his forceful extraction out of her mouth. She sat, waited for his next more.

"I warned you" was all he said as he said right before he yanked Lisle up under her arms.

Stewart flipped her around then shoved her belly into the desk, her mound grinding into the smooth edge. The doctor wedged his hands between her thighs and yanked her legs wide open. He pinned her face to the sleek wood, spreading his strong agile fingers over her entire exposed pretty flesh, immobilizing her.

Lisle heard him rustling his clothing behind her. The sound was muffled but she distinctly heard his tie zip through the collar of his crisply starched shirt. The buckle of his belt rattled as his pants hit the floor. He shucked his highly polished wing tips off his large feet.

Juices gushed out of Lisle and covered her shaved labia. She was wildly excited by his brutish aggression. She closed her eyes and waited with an intense fervor.

The doctor slipped three long fingers into her swollen folds. Lisle whimpered softly, the pleasure insurmountable. She was shuddering and on the precipice of a mind-blowing orgasm. She'd never been so turned on by such a forceful and dominant man before. He shoved his fingers with mad haste in and out of her slit, scraping her insides as he worked her over, just slightly grazing her clit. Lisle tried to thrust her pelvis into his fingers. His hand struck her buttocks sharply and a hot sting tore across her tender taut flesh.

"So you like playing games Lisle? He barked his voice tight and menacing. "Keep still...don't move a muscle!"

Stewart withdrew his slippery hand covered in her juices. Lisle heard him sucking on his digits devouring his fingers into his luscious mouth, licking off her slick honey. Her pussy pulsed and quivered intensely.

The doctor pressed his fully erect shaft into her bare buttocks. He nudged the broad meaty bulb between her ass cheeks. Stewart slipped just an inch into her pussy then withdrew. Lisle moaned in protest as she splayed her fingers across the dark wood.

"Don't like to be teased Lisle?" He growled.

The doctor pulled his huge cock through her slick engorged folds and coated his shaft with her arousal. Lisle stifled a moan. His fingers bore into her face so tightly she felt the skin pressing into her skull. He removed his hand and reached over Lisle, his dick pressing into her, wetting her back, slick from her juices. Lisle was sure he was going to impale her on his monster dick. Instead his hand shot out over her head. Stewart grabbed the condom sitting at the edge of the desk.

The sound of the condom wrapper being torn asunder resonated sweetly in her ears. Everything inside and outside the office was silent, controlled and orderly, just like the man ready to fuck her. He could hear him unroll the thin sticky membrane onto his cock. The doctor didn't speak. His mind and body, Lisle surmised, obsessed with thoughts of rutting the prone wet blonde spread wide before him, a sacrifice to his building lust. She tore down his methodical resolve. A deep feral grunt escaped his lips.

Stewart spread his hands over each buttock while easing his thumbs into the fissure separating the two cheeks and spreading her sticky wetness open to allow greater access for his enormous cock. He thrust into her in one quick and punishing stroke, filling her, stretching her wider than she thought possible.

The sound of slapping flesh on flesh filled her ears while he pounded and impaled her. Her body rocked as he took her roughly from behind. He grabbed her hips and dug his long fingers into her taut skin. Her firm flanks quivered each time he buried himself into her to the root. His dark public hairs became soaked with her juices.

Then Lisle broke, her pussy deeply sucking his cock up into her. The tight slick, thick bands of her internal muscles milked him violently. Stewart stopped a moment as her cunt convulsed around his steel shaft. The tight wet contractions nearly made him loose control and he pulled out of her right before her nearly pumped his load into her succulent twat. More cunt juices spilled from her slit, traveled down her inner thighs and puddle on his polished desk. As her climax waned the psychiatrist impaled her once again, stretched and brutalized her tender highly sensitized pussy.

While he fucked his patient, his thrusts became erratic and frenzied. Lisle sensed he was quickly loosing control. He pulled his cock out of her, slick with her orgasmic juices. Stewart spun her around and plopped her effortlessly into a seated position on the desk. Lisle's legs shook unsteadily. He grabbed her ankles and spread her wide, then tore into her fleshy wet pussy again.

After fucking her hard and fast Stewart slowed after a minute. He bent over her then wrapped his arms around her waist. Lisle sensed his intent and wrapped her long legs around his torso. The doctor pulled her up and tightly against him. Their naked bellies pressed firmly together. Their eyes met and locked. His expression was filled with pure lust and painful need. For the first time he'd faltered and gave in to his dark primitive awakening.

As they stood upright he held her buttocks firmly in his massive hands and thrust into her a few times. The act was primal. Methodically calculated to prove he was the predator and controlled their lovemaking not vice versa. Lisle marveled at his tremendous strength. No man ever tried to fuck her while standing.

Stewart walked her to a nearby wall and pinned her against the cool plaster and forced himself into her even deeper as she melted into the solid surface. He stopped and examined her face. The doctor's expression was unreadable, cool and detached even though she was impaled on his cock. His breath was shallow and smelled like freshly chopped mint, earthy, sweet and tangy. A faint hint of his spicy cologne wafted from his hot, muscular body. He rested his forehead against hers.

His monster cock was twitching and rippling inside her, on the precipice of ejaculation. She strained trying to accommodate his swelling dick, fully stretched wider than she could remember. A wonderful sensation washed over her.

"Look at me Lisle." He whispered hoarsely. He barked when she didn't look up fast enough. "Now!" His breath hot on her flushed face.

"Yes?" She said through breathy sighs.

She needed him to come soon. Her pussy was aching.

"From this point forward, you will not fuck anyone but me." His voice was serious and threatening. "Do you understand, explicitly?

"I-I'm not monogamous." She muttered.

He cut her off. "I'm nothing like the 'other' men. I'm sure you've discovered that already. You will not masturbate unless I'm watching. If you do, I'll punish you. If you even think about fucking another man I'll know and you will pay dearly. Nod your head if you understand."

"I don't understand..." Lisle whimpered.

"You're a smart and very cunning woman Lisle, so don't start playing dumb now. I'm not going to let you ruin your life anymore. You WILL be monogamous. My cock is the only one you'll have buried inside you. Now, tell me you understand?"

"Yes." She nodded eagerly. "Why are you doing this?"

"You'll find out soon enough Lisle." He bit out. "You're close aren't you? Your pussy is quivering all over my cock."

Lisle nodded, biting her lower lip trying to tamp down the incredible urge to come all over his dick.

"Are you tingling?" His whole tongue filled her mouth then and darted out and licked her inside sweetness.

"Yes." She said breathlessly as he caught her in another kiss.

For the first time he grinned. "Very, very good." The corner of his mouth turned up wickedly.

His lips were as wet and moist and delicious as she'd imagined they'd be. She closed her eyes. She'd broken yet another rule. No kissing. The act was too intimate. Kissing was too affectionate and bonded lovers in an inescapable prison of emotional torment.

Stewart hoisted her in his massive strong hands and pounded into her up against the wall. Lisle's legs trembled, achy and weak. Her climax rose faster and faster. A jolt electrified her. Lisle came so hard she felt is she'd jettisoned into the stratosphere.

Lisle bit hard on her lip to muffle cries of ecstasy, tasting the metallic slight wash of blood oozing over her lips. Her pussy clamped on Stewart so hard his cock swelled to epic proportions. He erupted, spewing his cum into her. The creamy ejaculate collected in the tip of the condom. The volume so great it overflowed then smeared all over his cock. He continued to fuck her until he spilled every last drop of seed into her raw, aching cunt.

As they stood embracing, both spent and sore, their eyes met for a moment and something passed between them so intimate and intense Lisle had to look away. She got really scared then and tried to pull away but he gripped her tighter. Making sure his softening cock remained inside her tender pussy.

"I make the rules and I'm not done with you so you stay put, understood?"

The phone rang out. Breaking the escalating tension.

"My three o'clock patient. I can't miss this appointment. I'm sorry."

Stewart slipped out of her slowly. Lisle's orgasmic honey ran out her pussy and seeped down her leg. She unwrapped her legs from around his torso. He tightly gripped her waist and held her in his muscular arms while her wobbly legs adjusted to solid ground. He pulled her dress over her shapely thighs. The material was wrinkled and stained with their spent emissions.

Stewart's naked, heavily muscled body stood before her. He was a god she wanted to worship him. Lisle was scared and she wanted to run away from him as fast as possible though.

He pulled off the condom. His entire cock was coated in his cum. The doctor rolled the rubber up carefully in a few tissues and tossed it into the trash. His cock hung long and low between his muscular thighs, like a huge slithery snake waiting to strike. Lisle's mouth watered.

Stewart wiped off the arousal from her drenched pussy. He helped her redress and tried to smooth the wrinkles from her dress. He then dressed with methodical precision. He held out the cashmere coat for her.

"Your coat will hide the wrinkles and cum stains." He said without a hint of decorum.

"Meet me in the bar of my hotel tonight at nine pm sharp. Bring an overnight bag." Stewart pulled her hair away to one side and placed a sweet kiss on her neck. "Don't be late. Now lets go over the rules again."

Lisle nodded her head in silence. She felt like an obedient schoolgirl being taken to task with a strict father.

"I'm the only man allowed inside your pussy. That includes oral sex. Your mouth pleasures only me and only I lick between and all over your plump, wet cunt. No masturbating without me watching. No looking at or flirting with any men. Look me in the face and repeat those words-verbatim."

Like a disciplined student Lisle repeated every word he commanded. She buttoned her coat and prepared to leave.

"I promise I'll do everything in my power to get your daughter back." He took her in his arms.

As if on impulse Charles Stewart kissed her hard on the lips, leaving a damp trace of saliva on her.

Lisle nodded. Tears pooled in her eyes but she wiped them away quickly. Stewart pulled away and walked her to the door. As she turned and opened the door he began to rap his fingers nervously on the desk. Had she undone the composure of the good doctor so severely? She wondered. Lisle walked out leaving him behind.

Doctor Charles Stewart picked up the office phone and punched in a few numbers. Matthew Case, a former Boston Police detective and old friend answered after two rings.

"Long time no hear" his gruff voice greeted his friend.

"I need you to investigate a woman. I'll email you the stats later. I have a patient waiting and can't talk right now."

"Yup, you got it." The voice said.

He hung up after their abrupt conversation. The smell of sex was in the air. Doctor Stewart spritzed a bit of cologne on his shirt to try and mask the scent. His desk was smeared with her juices. The cream was drying to a hazy white. He inhaled her musky scent deeply into his nostrils. Reluctantly he wiped the surface with a wood polish he found under the sink. He got hard thinking about wet pussy.

Doctor Stewart devised a special treatment plan for her. This would be his special and very effective brand of sexual healing. This unusual therapy would be unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

12