Nymphos of the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You left me all tied up," she sulked. "You did not even finger me, or lick my clit, you just left. I waited for a whole day, then Finn came. Said he had received a message to check on us. Of course he first took advantage of me before he untied me."

"I'll make up for that."

"You bet you will," Abby said. "He signed us up for double shifts. That's a lot of cocks to suck. What the fuck have you done? Where've you been?"

"Up," I said.

"And is there anything interesting up there?"

"A woman. We fucked."

"Just one? Must be awfully boring for her."

"Yeah, I guess so," I agreed.

"Was she a good fuck?"

"Hot as hell, but no experience. You're better."

While we talked, the door opened again; I recognized Cage, Hugh, and Zach. One hunk I ain't seen before. "You two babble too much," Zach said. "There's a better way to use your mouths."

"If you fuck me too," I teased them.

"We will."

It's the last thing I could say before long. Hugh lowered his pants and I had no other choice that to take his erect cock in my mouth. My cunt was open and dripping and Zach pushed his hard cock deep inside.

Muffled sounds indicated that Abby was getting the same treatment. The guys switched roles so that they could all fuck us, fill our ever-hungry cunts.

I came.

12