Nymsya Ch. 06

Story Info
Succubus rampages through a castle.
1.8k words
4.68
4.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beziel
Beziel
23 Followers

At first, Amy wasn't sure what was happening. All she saw was both Jim the guard and Garry the stable boy, half naked doing something beyond the bed. But then she got the idea. She saw the dim aura of the mistress. She wasn't quite sure what the mistress actually was, but she knew that with her whole being she wanted to make her happy. Only at times that desire was overcoming by the desire to please and be pleased. Like right then.

She shut the door and stripped naked. She climbed on top of the bed and approached, fascinated by how roughly the boys were dealing with the mistress and how she didn't even try to stop them. She could see that the mistress's face and breasts were caked with cum by now, pretty obviously coming from the two of them. The smell alone was overwhelming. Amy felt sluggish. As if she was in a dream. In a very sexy dream.

She reached for Garry and started kissing him. Her hand gracefully held onto his wet cock and jerked it. She could hear Jim having another round with the mistress's face. She couldn't understand how they both could still go on, but she didn't question it.

Garry reciprocated her kissing and his hands were quick to grope, pinch, rub and pull various places on her body, unlike he normally did. And then his fingers started playing with her pussy. She almost moved away from surprise, but his other hand placed on her hip held her in place. His kissing got more intense while his fingers moved gracefully between her lower lips. They spread, rubbed and dived deeper, almost exactly how she did it herself, except they were rougher. Instead of going in and penetrating her, they slid around more, finding the weak spots upon touching which her muscles wavered. She hoped for them to go deeper. She wished he would finally go in, fill the metaphorical and literal gaping hole, but instead they shuffled about more. She could hardly stand and still he wouldn't go in.

She felt her hand on his cock get pushed away by the mistress as she moved her head back to his cock. She looked down and she could see the mistress winking. And then it happened. One finger suddenly entering each of her bottom holes. Both at once, unexpected. She groaned with pleasure and collapsed onto him. She wrapped her arms around his torso while he slowly and deliberately fingered her holes.

Then he grabbed her strongly by her thighs. She yelped as she was heaved up and pressed against a wall. He hoisted her so far up her thighs were hugging his face. He pushed his face deeper between them and started eating her out. Softly licking at first, but due to the intensity of her moaning also increasing the intensity of his licking. His tongue swirled around, visiting the same weak spots his fingers found earlier.

She was a bit afraid he'd drop her, but she was also surprised at his strength. His hands were buried in her ass cheeks, supporting all her weight and even managing to stretch a bit so that his little fingers were touching her naughtier hole. Despite her fear, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his tongue moving in a dance with her lower lips, sucking of his mouth when he latched onto her clit and the warmth when his wet muscle entered her for a second or two.

And then suddenly his tongue met another tongue on her snatch. The clever and thin tongue of her mistress joined and pushed against his, dancing with him, pushing inside with him and then breaking out again. But then it also moved downwards to her other hole. Her star in the butt got viciously attacked and penetrated by the slim wet tongue, sliding in deep and again lapping around the edge, bringing sensations she didn't know her body was capable of. She couldn't keep the orgasm away for much longer and her muscles spasmed just as the mistress's and Garry's tongues were both inside of her. She could tell they could feel every movement and push of her muscles but kept on teasing her further.

When it was over, Garry finally let her down, although only to the height of his hips. When there, she felt his cock rub against her ass and naturally she rocked her hips as much as she could in the situation. He lifted her up some again and teasingly rubbed against her holes with his cock. She bit into her lips and stared right into his eyes. She had no idea which hole he'd pick and neither did she have any preference. Her mind was literally filled with all the possibilities. But then he finally entered. And she was happy with his choice as his cock filled her just right.

~~~

Nymsya couldn't believe the guard actually waited when she pushed him into the bed and went to have some fun with Amy. When she finished, she turned back to him and just looked at him. His eyes were pointed at Amy and he was swallowing the love act right through. It wasn't pure lust either in there. She as a succubus could judge such things.

She climbed on the bed and stood above the guard. He only had eyes for Amy and how Garry was fucking her tasty pussy against the wall. The succubus scoffed. Nobody would ignore her plainly like that, especially when she was naked. But finally she had time. She focused and was about to cast magical bindings to bind the guard, but she stopped herself just in time. The lust was getting to her. She should be more careful about casting spells.

Instead, she dismantled ropes from the bedding. She used them to tie down the guard, completely enamored by watching the bouncing booty of the redhead and listening to her luscious moans. After a few moments, both his arms and legs were tied to the bed and he was none the wiser.

She climbed the bed again. Slowly and deliberately her leg moved just a hair's breadth away from the tip of his cock. And then she moved it forward. As soon as she touched it, he looked upon her. He looked down on his cock and then back at her and struggled with the ropes.

"The roles are reversed now" she chuckled and pressed the sole of her foot against his cock until it was pushing onto his hairy belly. She rubbed it a little bit around, poking it with her toes, grabbing the tip between them and rolling it to the other side. He never stopped struggling with the ropes, although his hips stayed in place.

She placed her whole foot against the cock and pressed it hard, just narrowly missing his balls. He squealed. She laughed.

She let the foot go. She knelt down and grabbed the cock. Idly jerking it, very slowly and casually she kept looking into his face. Then she looked at Amy who was now being stuffed like a bird for a feast. He looked too and let out a sound that Nymsya thought was a whimper.

"Here dog!" she said angrily and her nails dug into his skin due to the pressure of her grip. He looked back at her. Good boy, she thought. She lowered herself and placed a wet kiss on the tip of his cum stained cocktip. "Now let's see how good you can really be" she alluded and stood up again. Only to descend on his face with her whole pelvic area.

She adjusted her seating and was delighted to feel his tongue exploring immediately. She squirmed about until his nose was right around her ass, while his mouth was perfectly situated near her pussy. She could also reach his cock with her foot. If she wanted to, of course.

But for now she enjoyed having him lick out all that he planted in her since the start of the evening. Her pussy was a bit less sensitive as well, but she could still feel the tiny sparks traveling through her body and making her brain happy. And of course, then there were those two lovebirds fucking right next to them, lust of both of them fueling her power.

~~~

Elsewhere in the castle that power was taking effect. Adam and Kim, the cook apprentices, were busy at work. But lust was taking them. Both kept taking long gazes towards the other, while trying to do their chores. And even if they tried to fight it, they could hardly escape it. Mixing dough involved specific motions, carrots, apples, oranges all had certain shapes. Emptying and cleaning bowls carried sounds...everything kept suggesting a singular activity to them.

And not just that, there would be the occasional smack when they passed each other, grope of a crotch, kiss on an ear... Obviously all of that was done with lots of other cooks and apprentices around. Every single motion had to be carefully planned and executed when nobody was watching. After all they were growing up together in a single home. They weren't siblings, but they grew up as if they were.

Then finally, the food prep was done, all the cooks left to their various other duties, leaving the apprentices to clean the kitchen. The sound of steps of the last cook leaving wasn't even gone when the two lovebirds jumped to each other.

First they started kissing, holding and groping each other's behinds. But quickly it grew in passion: folds were gripped, plates pushed aside, crotche groped and rubbed. Soon Kim was sitting on the edge of a counter, spread legged and lifting her skirt. Adam hugging her, kissing her, pushing his erect and bare member against her navel, both of them too out of breath and too occupied to say anything or acknowledge the fact that they could be found at any moment.

While they were both virgins, they knew the ways around each other's bodies. Slowly at first Adam pushed his manhood against Kim's folds, spreading her awaiting and juicy pussy. Overwhelming sensation spread through his body as he felt her tight muscles squeezing his cock from all sides. And he pushed on. Both of them letting out long moans into each other's mouths. They held each other in their arms and slowly he worked his way inside. Pulling out went quickly and then again that agonizing slow push against her pressing folds. Again and again, one not virgin anymore body smacking against another. Kissing resumed, gropes turned into holding for balance. Quickly they were both out of breath. And out of endurance as Adam's cock started filling Kim's hole full of his seed.

And all they could do was remain pushed against each other, hugging, grasping. Inserted.

Beziel
Beziel
23 Followers