Nymsya Ch. 07

Story Info
A succubus is summoned to destroy a royal couple.
1.2k words
4.33
3.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beziel
Beziel
23 Followers

In a few days, Nymsya used what little influence she had around the castle and through little suggestions, managed to hold a hunt the prince would be a part of. Thankfully for her, it wasn't that hard. Offer here, handjob there, a coin over there and suddenly there was a hunt being organised. It was almost scary to see it rolling.

The prince, his personal entourage and several older male guests would be joining the hunt and the prize... was some weapon or something else that Nymsya had no interest in. Her sole interest was in the prince.

Of course even during the hunt he would be protected by his guards. Crossbows were a far too common weapon in these lands and it didn't take a marksman to plant one in the right spot and disappear in the woods.

But then, she wasn't a marksman. She wouldn't need a crossbow.

As the hunt started, all the participants fled off into the woods on their horses. She took off on foot from behind the castle. She walked through the woods like a ghost. It was a little known fact that succubi, the demons of attention could also swing it the other way and become unnoticeable at times.

Several times, a rider or two would pass right by her, never noticing her.

Finally she was deep in the woods enough that the sounds of the hunt were gone. She dropped her garments until she was only wearing a thin white veil, covering her body.

She sat upon a rock and began meditating. This far away from the princess she could employ her powers into more than just small illusions. She extended her will through the woods until she came upon the prince. She pulled him closer to herself. At the same time, she made distractions for the horses and men of his guard. A fox here, a branch knocking another one off over there, horse panicking and turning around for another...

Soon, only the prince was continuing, following a strange 'intuition' in his mind.

Nymsya hopped off her rock when he was close enough and walked towards him. He emerged from the trees and his eyes quickly darted to her.

"Maiden...in the forest, what is going on?" he asked, oblivious. Oh this would be easier than she thought.

"My lord, save me!" she pleaded with weak voice "I was abducted by bandits but just managed to escape with my skin and nothing else!" she said and came stumbling towards him.

The prince quickly jumped off his horse and approached her carefully "What bandits? Where have they gone?"

She stumbled again and fell on the ground about a foot away from him "I..I don't know. They talked about going off to a town over the hills a ... and. and s-s-s-sell me" her voice broke down as she pounded at the floor with her fists. Tears stained her young looking face.

The prince looked in the direction she came from briefly and seemed to mark it in his mind and then came to her and bowed down. He wrapped his arms around her to console her "Don't you worry, you are safe now. Everything will be all right. "

She stopped sniffling "No it won't be" she chuckled and then her claws came up to his neck. One of her hands impaled itself into his belly, the other grabbed his head and she bit with her full force into his throat, tearing it out with her teeth. Blood came oozing out, spoiling her dress, skin and the ground around her.

The horse stood in terror. It wanted to run away. It was terrified of what was happening but it couldn't move an inch. She held it magically in place.

She held the dying torso of the prince under her and continued tearing out flesh off of his neck and chest, until he finally stopped breathing.

She stood up and dragged the corpse behind her towards the horse. She stuck a leg of the groom to be into the stirrup of the terrified horse and made sure to wedge it in. Then she leg go of the magic holding the horse. Instantly it shot out, galloping into the woods and carrying its former owner away.

But that would not be enough.

She used her magic to lure the three guards her way too. She laid in the pool of blood when they arrived.

Concerned, one of them jumped down to her and began looking for wounds on her supple, barely covered body. He didn't find any and she pretended she could hardly breathe. He picked her up and walked over to a nearby stone, the one she was meditating on earlier. The others dismounted and approached her too.

Slowly her magic worked with the stone and the men began to feel warmth. Pheromones delivered through their noses began turning their moods. She weakly reached up and pulled one of them to her and began kissing him. He didn't resist.

Soon, his hands explored her skin. The others reached out too, patting her legs and arms while she kissed one of them. Clearly, they either didn't mind the blood or weren't even aware of it.

She pushed the one kissing her away and pulled another in to get his turn. The former's hand fondled her blood covered chest, while the other reached down to touch his crotch.

Again she repeated it and began kissing the third. She felt how the two began kissing her belly and thighs, absolutely overcoming with lust.

She moved her hands to the crotch of the man she was kissing. Of course his cock was hard as rock. She reached inside his pants and pulled it out and as if on command, she felt two more fleshy parts hit her thighs.

She pulled him towards her head and the other two followed. The one she was holding straddled across her chest, while the other two stood around her.

Three cocks flopped onto her face and she kissed, licked, jerked and rubbed all of them. She also kissed ballsacks and squeezed asses as she continued to entertain them.

Soon her lips and nimble tongue weren't enough and she was pulled to the edge of the stone by her legs.

One of the cocks slammed inside her pussy, while the other two started taking turns on her mouth. She could hear moans and feel the warmth of the cocks spreading inside her.

The guard inside her pussy was quick and came. Another one filled his place. He grabbed Nymsya's thighs and flipped her over. Her legs found purchase on the ground. His hands landed on her ass with a loud slap, spread her cheeks apart and his member got pushed inside her. Meanwhile her head was grabbed and a cock was showed down her throat. The two had her in a bind and roughfucked her into the pleasure land.

In the end, when all three have come, they collapsed next to the stone, spent. They wanted to get up, but couldn't. They were drained. She slowly slipped off the stone and bowed next to one of them. She grabbed a dagger he had attached to his thigh and stabbed him in the stomach. Then she went to the other two and stabbed them in various places too.

For all anyone knew, they argued, fought and killed the prince while killing each other in the process.

Anyone besides her of course.

Beziel
Beziel
23 Followers