Nymsya Ch. 08

Story Info
A succubus is summoned to destroy a royal couple.
2.1k words
4.73
2.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beziel
Beziel
23 Followers

Nymsya was back in the castle. The hunt was ending but nobody has seen the prince yet. Nobody dared to even suggest something might be off.

Nobody found his corpse either.

She had walked her way through the halls right towards his and the princess's room. She had given instructions to her subordinates. They were to stay in their room and wait for a signal. All except Amy. Amy had a special, more long term task.

She entered the preliminary room and passed by a guard. He didn't stop her. He even welcomed her.

"Welcome back from he hunt sir. Was it good?" he asked. This wasn't strange for her. For she had the prince's form on herself.

"Aye, caught two bucks and five foxes!" she boasted and passed by him. She had no idea about hunting, but that seemed like an unreasonable amount.

She entered the bedroom. It was empty. As she hoped it would be. She needed to prepare herself for when the princess entered. She would have just one chance. Unlike the guard, she would see through her disguise and likely protect herself with magic.

She began drawing a ritual. She'd have to bind the princess in place before trying anything else.

Eventually, the door opened.

"Hello princess" Nymsya smirked

~~~

"What are we waiting for, let's fuck her brains out!" Jim the guard exclaimed and smacked Garry across the face.

Garry did not falter

"We are not to disturb her." he told the dimwit for a millionth time "Mistress ordered it. You were here when she said it!"

The guard seemed to have gotten it through his thick skull this time and just muttered to himself.

His eyes flicked to the young couple at the other side of the room. They were up in each other's arms and kissing obsessively. They weren't making it easier for him.

He looked back to Amy.

She was kneeling in the middle of a magical circle. Naked. By studying her closer, Jim could see that she still had the thick candle impaled in her pussy. Her moaning wasn't making it any easier for him either.

He sighed and tugged on his erect cock some watching her. He enjoyed the sight of her erect nipples and how her skin shivered as she moaned.

His eyes went back to the young ones. He could see cum coming out of the girl's pussy. The other cook apprentice must have came in her good five times since they've been stuck there.

And yet he had not came once.

He stood up again. He made a step towards Amy and Garry again barred his way.

Jim growled and hit Garry across his face with a fist. "Let me get to her, I'll only use her a little!" he bargained.

But the stableboy wouldn't budge. "No!"

He knew that mistress ordered them. He remembered it. But he didn't know why they had to listen so much. And even the memory was slipping.

He pushed the stableboy hard and saw him almost fall over. He was about to push harder but then two sets of younger hands grabbed his arms and pulled him back.

Jim growled and struggled against them, freeing one hand. He grabbed one of the wrists and freed his other one. But by then Garry was punching him in the face. He used his hands to cover himself, only to feel his legs give because his knees were kicked into.

Image of the mistress giving a command was completely gone by now.

Jim pulled out a knife out of his boot and stabbed the stableboy into a leg. He swiped at the hands grabbing him and felt the spray of blood over his face. He stabbed and slashed until the younger duo wasn't touching him. He turned back on the stableboy who was still in his way. He slashed across the boy's throat, but didn't watch him fall down. He pushed past him towards the prize. Towards Amy.

He stepped forward and slowly stroked his cock erect. Soon, his cock would be finally in the warm paradise that was her mouth. Just a couple steps more. Just then, Amy's moans broke and her body twitched as she finally reached an orgasm.

As she trembled and shivered, a purple light erupted around her and suddenly she was gone.

~~~

Nymsya was lounging on the prince's bed. She was naked sprawling across the pillows lavishly. Mortal men would kill for such sight.

The princess was in the middle of a circle she stepped into earlier.

"Took you long enough." the princess said. "I expected there would be an attempt on my head about a week ago." she continued.

Nymsya had a very dumbfounded look on her face.

"Besides, you did leave a trace behind. The summoners had their hearts torn out." the princess smirked "Surely you had to know I would figure out it's a work of a succubus."

Nymsya still didn't say anything. She suddenly felt very exposed, which was ironic considering her pose. She did know she left the trace behind, but that could've been any other type of demon.

"Are you only gonna stay laying there like that? Or are you gonna try to kill me now that you got me captured?" the princess asked with a smile.

Nymsya didn't know what to make of it. She slowly sat up, but stayed quiet.

"Oh well then..." the princess continued and casually stepped out of the circle, much to Nymsya's horror. "Will you share wine with me?" she asked as she approached a cupboard and pulled out a pitcher of wine "It's not everyday I get to drink with a demon."

Nymsya slowly nodded and watched the princess pour the wine

"Oh don't be ridiculous, I wouldn't poison this wine. Besides he drank it before he went on this hunt of yours. If it was poisoned, you wouldn't get the chance to make a mess of him yourself" she laughed "Speaking of, did the fool die gracefully?"

Nymsya just shook her head "He thought to be the hero."

"Ah classic. Saving a damsel in distress I assume?" the princess guessed "It was always his forte. Gullible fool."

"Oh we didn't ever get a proper greeting. Princess Cabala. If I managed to get married that is. Just Baroness Cabala now I suppose." she said as she approached Nymsya with two cups of wine

Nymsya took the wine and slowly drank it. Her body shivered. So many things were wrong. This whole encounter should have happened on her rules and the princess dead by now. Dead and drained.

"Are you mad I ruined your little kill?" Cabala asked smirking

The demoness just slowly nodded "Anti-demon charms are a bit expensive to be wearing daily." she added quizzically

Cabala nodded "That's why I don't wear them daily. Only when I feel disturbance in my circles" she said and slowly kicked the carpet's edge, revealing a magical circle under it.

Sloppy. That's the feeling Nymsya felt. Sloppy and defeated. She still had a chance though.

"Oh and by the way, by this time, your little servants are all dead. I knew you were here so I sent a squad into Garry's room to kill them." Cabala frowned "So unprofessional of you to let them all stay in a single room. I thought I paid for better when I ordered your summoning."

A raised brow of Nymsya revealed that she was very confused.

Cabala laughed again "Oh you didn't know?" she feigned her surprise. "I suppose it's not everyday a princess to be orders a demon to kill her. Weird days we live in eh?"

The demoness let out a single word

"Why?"

Cabala shrugged "You demons don't really understand human politics, do you?" she asked rhetorically "If I became a princess, I'd have to stop my magical studies and likely would be killed off after birthing a kid to that fool of a prince." she explained "But if my soon to be husband dies during a hunting accident and I live, everybody will assume I killed him. After all, crossbows are common in this land..."

She drank the rest of her wine and watched Nymsya until she had some more of hers too "But if I die too, it's a tragic tale. One that remains in history books forever. And I can remain hidden away, doing my business." she leaned on Nymsya's shoulder "Am I boring you with these explanations? Or are you still mad about being tricked like this?"

Nymsya couldn't honestly tell. On one hand she was mad. Her job was nearly done. She would've drained the princess's powers and remained corrupting various minds, assembling her little army of servants. She would have to return to the demon realm eventually, but she'd have made her claim in this world and would have a way back when she needed it.

On the other hand she couldn't stop appreciating the princess's clever way out. She was a prominent figure. She had to spend so much time and effort on worldly tasks. There was no way out of that besides death. And there are only so many ways to disrupt politics so much and achieve personal peace. Feigning ones death was certainly a good one.

But then her thoughts were disturbed by a hand groping her exposed breasts. Cabala was openly playing with one of them. She cupped it with her hand and pressed it softly against Nymsya's chest.

"Hope you don't mind...I haven't had much time to play with girls lately." she said and leaned over to kiss along the demoness's nipple "And Amy is...well you know"

Nymsya wanted to use the opportunity and to strangle the woman just then. But she couldn't. And she felt aa strange warmth in her groin. Warmth that made her want to continue.

The princess returned back up and pushed a kiss against the demoness's lips. She pushed her over to fall onto the bed again. The woman straddled her and Nymsya didn't defend herself. She just let her do as she wished. The demoness watched as the mage played with her tits, pushed them together, squeezed them and pulled on her hardening nipples. Then she kissed them, nibbled at them.

Then she sat up and pulled her top off to reveal her own beautiful breasts. She didn't doubt for a second that the mage altered them magically at some point.

Her arms reached up to touch them. Softly at first, but then she grabbed them and pulled on them. The princess bit into her lip. She pulled away out of reach. She rolled to the side and pulled off her pants too.

She returned. She laid down on top of Nymsya. Their breasts pushed against each other for dominance and the two women kissed. Their tongues danced around each other while their hands explored their individual curves. Not as a hunter and prey to what the demoness was used to, but rather as equals. Soon, her fingers were inside the princess's pussy and the mage's moans were filling her ears.

And then her snatch was full of fingers too. Their combined moans filled the room and Nymsya forgot all about the fact that she wanted to strangle this woman a few minutes ago. Their lust filled sweaty bodies were pushing against each other as they struggled for one orgasm after another.

But then it stopped suddenly.

She came to and there was a knife in her hand. In front of her, the dead body of the princess with a wound in the chest. She shook her head. No, not the princess. Just a body that looked like hers.

The knife became hot to the touch.

She dropped it.

Her vision was blurry. She could make out the circle on the floor.

She tried focusing on it.

It glowed. She couldn't read it.

It pulled at her body.

It pulled at her skin.

She roared. She knew what it was. It was a banishment circle.

She threw herself at the floor and tried wiping off the glowing runes, but her hands seemed to not do anything to them.

She grabbed the princess's clothes and rubbed them across the runes, but they were still there.

She could feel her essence disappearing.

"Noooo!" she screamed. She heard the door open, but she was gone before she could turn around to see the guards entering the room.

~~~

Demon realm.

Home.

Molten and terrible home.

Home where she had to fight to stay alive.

She roared and smashed into a nearby pillar with her fist.

She looked onward towards the middle of the hall.

At least she succeeded at one thing.

There was a body on the floor. Alive. A redheaded girl.

She'd stay around for a bit, absorb powers, learn a thing or two.

And then she'd have to go back to the mortal realm.

And with some luck, summon Nymsya back there.

To get her revenge.


Beziel
Beziel
23 Followers