Nynke Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pui-Yuk got down from the table, leaking his sperm form her tushy, and soothed Lenn a bit with smouldering kisses. She held her hand between her legs, and smeared the combination of his seed and her own essence that dripped from her pussy onto her tits. She pushed a finger between Lenny's lips, so he could taste some of her divine nectar. The rest of it she massaged all over her tits, which made them even more shining as they already did from her sweat. Finally she got down between Lenn's legs and licked his balls and penis clean.

"You did good job fuck me like that, Lenn! And so soon after I first made you cum!" Pui-Yuk said. "You made me come good, I liked that a lot. Now let's go downstairs to eat and drink some. After that we can party on, ok?"

"Should we have to get dressed?"

"No, you just put on one of new boxers. That is enough. We are only with your parents here, and they will be dressed the same I think."

Pui-Yuk put on her tiny golden panties again, and her white satin blouse. She left her blouse open so her gorgeous tits flaunted with every step she made. Hand in hand the two went downstairs to meet the awaiting parents. Lenny was beaming from ear to ear, glad to be an 18th year old boy who just had the fuck of his life, or so he thought.

To be continued ...

12