NYPD Blu Ch. 04

Story Info
Ortiz & Baldwin; Mcdowell & Russell.
952 words
4.23
26.7k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ortiz & Baldwin Baldwin stands bare-chested as Ortiz' wet tongue trails down the deep furrows of his wash-board stomach while her hands are busy undoing the belt of his slacks. Her fingers encounter the long, thick sausage-like stalk of his manhood and squeeze gently, teasingly, eliciting a muffled gasp from the tall black detective. The rasp of his zipper is loud as the horny Latina draws it down. Her dexterous fingers reach into the opening and grasp Baldwin's thickening tool, freeing it from its confines.

Ortiz sinks slowly to her knees, slowly, but firmly jacking her lover off before running the tip of her tongue around the spongy crown. After a teasing lick of the big man's pee-hole, she wets her lips and inches the flanged head into her mouth. She takes her time, content to take the monster tool in bit by bit, inch by inch. Ortiz' soft palm cradle his plum-sized balls while she sucks avidly at the eight inches she is able to fit into her mouth.

Baldwin has had hundreds of blow-jobs, but the sexy Mexican-American detective is at least in the top five of the best he's ever had. Not many can handle his lengthy monster, but this bitch has fantastic technique. His lean hips work back and forth as he enjoys the superior bj…..

McDowell & Russell Diane's soft lips nurse hungrily at Connie McDowell's bloated, pinkish-brown nipples; she has developed a real fetish for large breasts, via her sexual encounters with former detective Jill Kirkendall. Kirkendall is bigger than McDowell, though not THAT much, and Diane really delights in sucking, licking, and tonguing the other woman's large C cups. She continues to squeeze and fondle them as she works her way downward, lips browsing over her the panting blonde's flat stomach until she reaches the spread-open lips of her sweet, tasty-looking pussy.

She licks all around the outer labia before closing her mouth over the whole mound and stabbing her questing tongue deep inside, drawing a shriek from her squirming, moaning fellow detective. The expert oral ministrations continue until Connie spends into her mouth and the furiously-licking senior detective greedily drinks- down every delicious drop. They rest a few moments, then Diane decides its time to get to some REAL fucking….

Connie watches as Diane drops her slacks, then neatly folds and drapes them over the sofa before reaching into the sports bag she's brought with her and pulled-out a long, thick rubber dick. She fastens it on, taking her time, intentionally teasing the big-titted blonde. "Cut it out, you lousy bitch", the horny detective complains. " Bring that fucking cock over here and stick it my mouth, where it belongs"

Russell finishes the last buckle, then sashays over, laughing. "Oh, you're gonna get it, Titty-Girl. Open your mouth, like the two dollar whore you are" Connie does: the "cock" is quite realistic looking (a wide, sculpted head, purplish-pink, and "veins" on either side of the wide shaft, ending in a pair of large, latex balls that swung freely. Diane becomes impatient and pushes her lanky hips sharply forward, causing Connie to let-out a "bloop" of dismay as the plum-end of the solid prong is force-fed into her mouth. She fights- back by raking her teeth along the rubberized staff. "Hey! Careful with the teeth, slut!"

Connie shoots back, "I suck cock at my own pace, so watch it", before engulfing a good four inches of the log with her red, greedy lips. At the same time she grips the fake organ she pushes her blonde head forward until the ten inch phallus completely fills her mouth. Now Diane grips her by the hair and initiates a rhythm that McDowell has to really concentrate to keep up with. She fights back her gag reflex , determined not to let Russell get the best of her; at the same time, she is turned-on immensely by the notion of being dominated by the older detective.

For her part, the brunette detective enjoys taking the dominant role; strapping one on always gives her a sense of power, a rush that other types of sex just can't compete with. Once the cock-sucking session is over, Connie reclines against the sofa cushions, spreading her legs wide and lifting them high, exposing her wet, hot, clean-shaved honey-pot to Diane's predatory gaze. She brings her stiff prick within Connie's reach so that she can grasp it; she rubs the the fat tip against her puffy cunt-lips before inserting it just inside the muscular ring of muscle at the opening of her gash. She lets-out a hiss as Diane pushes forward, impaling the sexy murder police on the full length of the 10" prong in one quick, deep thrust. Diane starts-off slowly, her pace steady but slow. She leans forward, captures the blunt, aching nipple of Connie's left tit in her mouth and bites it gently with her teeth. She alternates nursing at both big breasts while her thrusting picks up speed, lifting the blonde detective's stockinged legs higher until they rest on her shoulders. One hand creeps down and a forefinger tickles her groaning partner's sore, abused back-door. "Ooooh; don'tdo that!", Connie moans. She knows exactly what Russell intends; and after a hard ass-fucking session each from Ortiz and Baldwin, she is in no mood for another.

Russell has made-up her mind, though, and adds a second finger to the one buried in Connie's asshole. "No!", Connie gasps. "YES!" Diane growls back.

In a single motion, she flips McDowell onto her stomach and buries her face between the other woman's delectable buttocks.

I've already started Chapter Five and expect to have it done soon. Please let me know what you think.