Nyx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iraleth
Iraleth
7 Followers

Her lips fastened onto my clit almost immediately, and I almost cried out with relief as finally my pussy was being attended to as it needed to be. She suckled gently, occasionally licking, on rare occasions sliding back the hood of my clit and flicking it directly with her tongue. I was in heaven. My eyes had fluttered shut almost immediately, my hands tightening in her hair, and it felt like nothing in the world existed apart from her mouth on my pussy, her hands on my hips, my hands in her hair. It did not take long for her to push me over the edge the first time, but she persisted, making me cum a second time before she moved down. I clenched my hands harder - I'm certain it must have been painful, though I was hardly thinking about it at the time - as her mouth left my clit, only to relax again as I realized she was just moving down a bit. She spread my lips apart tenderly, exploring me with her tongue, thrusting it into me from time to time. This time she took things at a more leisurely pace, slowly working me up to the edge before taking me over. Finally, after my third climax, my mind began to clear again (well, once I recovered from yet another mind-bogglingly intense orgasm), and I relaxed my grip on her hair, stroking and petting it gently instead. I slid down off of the couch, kissing her gently at first, enjoying the taste of me on her lips, but she deepened the kiss almost immediately, her lips meeting mine with an almost savage need.

Realizing that she was just as half-mad with lust as I had been, I pushed her over onto her back again, kneeling between her legs. I licked my lips lustfully and bent down, licking broadly across her sex. She cried out softly, hands reaching for my hair, but I took them and pushed them aside firmly as I went to work on her clit. I gave her much the same treatment she had given to me, with the addition of a few ever-so-gentle nibbles. However, I had no intention of getting her off quickly - I brought her up to the edge of orgasm, then brought her down again, keeping her at that state of almost-cumming for quite some time. I had originally planned to only tease her like that for a little bit, but her arches, whimpers, and barely-intelligible begs for me to make her cum were just too sexy to end so quickly. Only when her words had merged together into little more than a jumbled mess of "PleasepleaseIneedpleaseletmecumpleaseSarahplease" did I make her cum. She came hard, impressively so. I had a firm grip on her hips, but even so it was all I could do to stay at her sex and lap at some of her juices - I couldn't make sure I got all of them, as I preferred to do, since she was bucking so forcefully, a yell of pleasure coming from her lips. She came for a very long, very sexy, time, and when she was finally done she did little more than lie there, panting, her eyes glazed over. I didn't blame her - if I'd been cumming that hard, I doubt I'd have even been able to stay awake once it was over.

Nonetheless, the floor was no place to go to sleep, and I helped her up, supporting her on my own wobbly legs on our way into the bedroom. Nyx was sitting in bed naked, as she preferred to be when sleeping, reading a book, and as she saw us enter, quickly put it aside and moved to help us. She leaned me against a wall, where I stood, vaguely worried that my legs were going to collapse beneath me. She did not let me linger there long, though - she picked up Nikki was if she were no lighter than a pillow, and laid her down gently on the bed, before she did the same to me. Nyx slipped into the center of the bed, between the two of us, and pulled us close to snuggle together before tugging the covers up and arranging them comfortably around us. The last thing I managed to do before drifting off was trying to mumble "I love you" to the two of them. It came out something more like "Ahlve-" cutting off abruptly when I fell asleep mid-sentence.

Iraleth
Iraleth
7 Followers
12