O Captain, My Captain

Story Info
A bit of slap and tickle with Captain Feathersword.
3.7k words
4.71
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and all sexual acts are consensual.*****

*****

Five years of hard work, dedication and sacrifices had all lead up to this. Sure, she didn't think her first job after dance school would be on a kids show, but this was an amazing opportunity that everyone else in the dance academy would kill for. Working for The Wiggles as one of the Wiggly Dancers was actually a great gig. They travel the world, their shows are viewed by millions and it looked great on the resume.

And, while she was excited to have gotten this far, there was no doubting that the application process had been a nightmare. There was the video application, then the Skype interview, and now they'd flown her to Sydney for the dance audition and the face-to-face interview. She'd been assigned to Captain Feathersword's Wiggly Dancers, and had spent the morning blocking and running through routines with the existing dancers. Now, sitting across from the choreographer and Captain Feathersword himself, Rosario was exhausted - and nervous.

"You did well today," said Mohammad, the choreographer. "I was impressed." Rosario smiled shyly. "Thanks." Mohammad stood beaming and offered his hand. "Welcome aboard", he said. "Pun definitely intended," he chortled. Rosario laughed politely, but soon stopped when she glanced at Captain Feathersword. She couldn't read his expression but he wasn't laughing. This was a man who did not enjoy puns. Rosario had always found Captain Feathersword strangely sexy, but TV didn't do him justice. Now sitting across a table from him she could see his chiseled jaw, sculpted clavicle and thick furrowed brows over his eyes. His eyes, oh god, his eyes. Black, brooding and boring into her. All of her.

Jeez, this man was a children's entertainer. They weren't supposed to be this dark and sexy. And they certainly weren't supposed to look at her like that. Despite the professional situation, Rosario felt a heat growing between her thighs and a flush spreading across her face.

"There's one more step to this process," Captain Feathersword said bluntly.

I thought I got the job already, Rosario thought, pulling her attention back to the interview and nodding attentively.

"There's an event tonight for new recruits. A kind of initiation, if you will." Rosario shot a look at Mo, but his face was unreadable.

"It's on the pirate ship," continued Captain Feathersword, referring to the full-scale model of a pirate ship they held children's parties on. It had all the trappings of a 'real' pirate ship - a plank to walk, a mast to tie traitors to and some surprisingly realistic weapons. It also seemed like an unusual place to hold an event, but with the job within reach, Rosario would go to Alice Springs if they asked her.

Getting ready in her apartment that night, she couldn't help but get a little nervous about what lay ahead. What if the other dancers didn't like her? Or she couldn't do the dance moves? What if he asked her to do something she couldn't? She soon brushed the thoughts away watching herself undress in the mirror. 'I'll nail this,' she decided as she unbuttoned her shirt and removed her jeans, revealing her creamy caramel skin. The plain white bra she was wearing should've been fine but for some reason she felt compelled to swap it for the red lace one. Her large breasts didn't quite fit into the sheer material, her boobs ballooning out the top causing some impressive cleavage. Trinny and Susannah might say that that bra was too small, but she thought it fit just fine.

She arrived at the studio, and the security guard let her in with a knowing wink.

'What the hell was that about?' she wondered, as she walked through the empty halls. As she got closer to the massive studio that housed the pirate ship, she began to hear music pulsing at the same speed as her nervous heartbeat. She timidly pushed open the door, and was relieved to see the other new recruits standing sipping drinks with the older Wiggly Dancers, as well as Simon, the notoriously handsy red Wiggle. She grabbed a drink herself from a large tray near the door and joined some people she recognised. The first drink went down easily, and she quickly followed it with a second, feeling more relaxed by the minute.

When Captain Feathersword made his entrance, the mood in the room shifted. The older dancers exchanged looks as he swaggered in, dark jeans, dark shirt, dark stubble, dark eyes. And so hot.

"On deck, starboard" he growled.

Rosario and the other new recruits paused only briefly before following the other dancers up the ladder on the side of the ship. Captain Feathersword appeared on deck behind them. He snapped his fingers and all at once ropes fell from the ceiling.

All at once they were surrounded. Someone grabbed her wrists and dragged her to the wooden railing, roughly pushing her against the post. Her eyes met with Miki's, one of the dancers who had helped her with the steps in the morning rehearsal. Miki held her gaze for a split second, their breasts almost touching, before giving her a wicked grin and tying her hands behind the post.

To her left she could see a new recruit being shackled to the posts, and on her right, another was being tied up roughly to a railing.

When all three of the new recruits had been adequately secured, with the odd rough squeeze, the current dancers and Captain Feathersword stood back and looked at them. Rosario could feel her breasts rising and falling with her quick breathing. Part fear, part arousal.

"Right," said Captain Feathersword. "Here's what's going to happen. As of now, you are our slaves. You will submit to us, you will do whatever we ask, and if, at the end of the night, we are satisfied, the jobs are yours."

Rosario blinked.

Miki stepped towards her, dark almond eyes sparkling, and tugged sharply. Buttons flew, and Rosario's shirt sprang open, revealing her huge breasts trembling in their red lace. Their size was emphasised by the fact that her arms were tied behind her back. Miki dipped her tongue in between them and licked Rosario's soft skin up towards her jawline. Her hot breath traveled across Rosario's face and into her ear. "The safe word is 'big red car,'" she whispered.

Rosario was shocked, but felt her body tense and heat up. Miki's full lips found hers and they kissed, softly at first, then harder. Miki slipped her hands up Rosario's bare stomach and cupped her breasts. Rosario moaned, frustrated by her inability to move or touch Miki even as Miki dipped a thumb inside the lace cups to sweep across a hardened nipple. She stopped registering the other dancers watching their amorous display.

Miki's hand moved down Rosario's body, and slid two fingers into her lacy panties, resting them on her rapidly moistening mound. Her mouth followed, kissing the top of Rosario's breasts and taut stomach before she undid the denim shorts' button and zipper with her teeth.

"Take them off" said Miki, looking up at her.

Rosario obeyed. Miki kicked the shorts to one side, then stood so that she was face to face with Rosario, her fingers still resting frustratingly close to her most sensitive spot. Their bodies were just millimetres apart. Rosario hands strained involuntarily against the ropes, she desperately wanted to touch this woman, to kiss her again, to have her fingers deep within her, but Miki left the miniscule space between them.

Miki reached into her back pocket, grabbing a small dagger that clearly wasn't a prop and holding it up for Rosario to see. In one swift movement Miki cut through the middle of her bra, Rosario's large breasts bursting free from their lacy prison. Before Rosario had time to think, Miki had cut both sides of her panties which had subsequently fallen to the floor. Rosario stood there shocked, her naked body heaving with desire.

Beside her, she was dimly aware of one new recruit mewling as a dancer sucked on her bare nipples, and to the other side she could see another slowly stroking a straining dick.

"Attention," called Captain Feathersword. The dancers feel back, leaving the new recruits panting against their bonds.

'What was happening?' thought Rosario. How did she end up here shackled to a pirate's ship, dripping wet and desperate for release?

Captain Feathersword slowly made his way through the new and stopped in front of Rosario to breathe in her scent. She struggled against the rope, and their bodies touched for just a second, an electricity coursing through her body. His eyes meet hers, and she saw lust.

He drew a feather from the sheath at his belt and touched it to her full bottom lip, then dragged it down her neck, over her aching nipple and down her stomach, teasing her hot skin with light strokes until he reached her most sensitive spot. He stayed there, flicking her clit lightly with the feather. Every nerve ending was on fire, her face flushed and her breathing ragged, and she felt an orgasm building. Through heavily lidded eyes she watched him, dark and focused entirely on her. Her knees trembled as she reached the brink, but before she could cum, he stopped.

She moaned, dizzy with desire and frustration.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" he growled, closing the gap between them so she could feel his breath on her face.

"Please," she managed again, desperate for his touch.

"Tell me what you want, slave. Beg for it," he ordered.

"Please let me cum, I need to," she pleaded, still straining against her ropes. "Make me cum."

There was a brief pause, and he raised one eyebrow expectantly.

"Please, Captain."

He replaced the feather with his fingers, slipping through her wetness, and plunged them inside her. He expertly rubbed her swollen clit with his thumb and she came suddenly and hard, feeling her pussy walls clenching around his fingers, waves of pleasure rolling through her body.

He pulled his fingers out of her abruptly, causing a gush of moisture to run down her thigh. His eyes lingered on her thoughtfully for a second before he returned the feathersword to its sheath and strode onto the next recruit.

As her monumental orgasm began to subside, Rosario noticed the pain in her wrists; they had been rubbed raw during the brief sexual encounter with the Captain. Worse than that, was the emptiness she felt now that his fingers were no longer inside her. As incredible as her climax had been, she was desperate for more.

Simon, the red Wiggle, who liked to get to know fresh dancers, stepped towards her and pressed his shirtless body against hers.

"I can untie you," he murmured into her ear. "But you have to do something for me."

Dazed and aroused, she nodded. He grabbed her hair in his fist and tugged back sharply, tipping her head up.

"I didn't hear you," he said.

"Yes," she yelped.

He pulled out a small knife like the one Miki had used to divest her of her underwear, and cut the ropes off her wrists. He then pushed her to her knees in front of him. She got the idea quickly, and tugged his jeans off him to release his eager cock. She tentatively put her lips on the head and licked gently. Above her, he moaned, encouraging her efforts. She slid him all the way into her mouth, feeling him hit the back of her throat, and fell into a rhythm. Still aching for more release, she slipped a hand towards her pussy and started rubbing.

Across the room she could see another new recruit, naked and tied to the wooden plank. Captain Feathersword had his face buried between her thighs, his strong arms holding down the woman's knees who was wriggling with pleasure beneath him. The erotic scene made Rosario even more horny. She stroked herself with more rigour and inserted two fingers into her hungry vagina. She choked slightly on Simon's throbbing cock, the extra pressure from her mouth causing him to gasp loudly.

"I'm close," he groaned.

She could tell. His engorged member was covered in preecum, sliding in and out of her throat at increasing speed. She was close too. She could feel herself edging towards another powerful orgasm, and forced herself to focus on his shaft in her mouth, till suddenly he came hard, the first few spurts filling her mouth. At that moment her own orgasm hit, waves of pleasure exploding through her. She pulled her mouth off him to moan and kept stroking his cock with her hand, more cum splattering against her tits as she rode the wave of her orgasm.

When she opened her eyes again, she could see Captain Feathersword watching her over the now limp woman, who clearly had just had an orgasm of her own. He looked like a lion stalking his prey. Despite her recent climax, Rosario felt her body react. She wanted him, badly, but before she could decide want to do about it, she was grabbed from behind and hauled to her feet. She couldn't see her assailant, but he wheeled her around and forced her to lean over the ship's railing. She felt strong hands gently caressing her butt, stroking her sensitive skin, trailing fingers over nerve endings that were still on fire. Then, without warning, a hard slap landed on her skin, making her jump and cry out. There was another slap, on the same tender spot. She struggled, but whoever was behind her was holding her firmly.

Suddenly, Captain Feathersword was behind her, halting the smacks. He ran one finger gently down her spine.

"Come on now, that's not how we do this."

She was grateful to be saved, until she saw him remove his belt. He took his position behind her and she could feel the heat from his body. The cold leather made her shiver as it made its way gently across her back, up to the nape of her neck and back down to her buttocks. The belt left her skin for a split second before she felt a THWACK!. Her eyes began to water. The searing pain from her ass cheeks seemed to be spreading to other parts of her body. Thwack! The leather smacked her powerfully again. It stung, but there was also something strangely pleasurable about it. Surprised, she found herself wanting to be hit again. Thwack! Her skin was burning, her breathing heavy and her inner thighs dripping with desire. Captain Feathersword lightly caressed her ass, but Rosario found herself unsatisfied with his tenderness. She turned around and stared at the Captain.

"Again," she commanded.

The Captain raised his arm and brought it down with the mightiest thwack of all. Rosario screamed with delight, feeling herself on the edge of another orgasm. As if she'd read her mind, Miki appeared beside her, slipping her fingers deep into Rosario's pussy and her tongue deep into her mouth. Rosario came again as the fifth lash landed on her buttocks. Her knees buckled, but Captain Feathersword caught her around the waist before she fell.

"You're not done yet," he growled in her ear.

She felt herself be passed into a different pair of arms, which lowered her to her knees. Miki was kneeling in front of her, joined by a petite blonde woman. They were both kissing her, four hands stroking her skin, massaging her boobs, fingering her clit. The unknown man behind her was stroking his erect cock against her pussy lips. She moaned, encouraging him, and he thrust into her.

Oh god, she had been waiting for this all night. He filled her up, stretching her around his thick cock. As he bottomed out, he paused, letting her adjust to his size, then began to pump in and out of her. This felt fucking fantastic. Two hands on her nipples, one finger on her clit, a tongue in her mouth and a cock in her pussy. She'd never experienced pleasure like this.

Her body was coursing with electricity, she didn't know what sensation to focus on. The intensity got too much and soon she found the most extraordinary orgasm she'd ever experience rip through her. Her shaking body finally began to relax and she felt the hands, tongues and penis begin to retreat. She tensed her vaginal walls, and grabbed as many hands as she could and directed them back to position. She didn't want this to end.

Miki pushed the blonde woman out of the way and ran her hands firmly up Rosario's body. The two women were eye to eye, panting breathlessly. They kissed passionately, tongues entwined, exploring each others soft mouths. Rosario stroked Miki's saturated slit, and gingerly inserted a finger after feeling her body respond with desire. As her confidence grew, she inserted another finger and broke off the kiss to suck on Miki's nipple. The young Japanese woman was starting to lose control, and Rosario was not far behind. There was still a quivering cock buried inside her. Miki came with one of the most erotic sounds Rosario had ever heard. She had never made a woman climax, and the thought of it set her off as well. Her vaginal walls clenched around a stranger, and the threesome all found their sexual release.

Rosario collapsed onto Miki and the two lay entwined, breathing heavily, stroking each other, kissing gently. Around them, they could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex; moans, skin slapping against skin, an occasional cry of orgasm. To her left, Rosario could see a wiry man fucking a slender brunette, while a curvy girl watched and fingered her own clilt. On her other side, Simon was coming again, over the petite blonde's taut breasts as she reclined against the steering wheel.

A shadow fell over her face. Captain Feathersword was standing over her, watching her intently.

"Stand up."

She stood, aware that any eyes not closed in the throes of orgasm were on her.

"Yes, Captain?"

"Take my shirt off."

She did as he said, skimming the t shirt over his head, feeling the heat of his skin against her fingers.

"And my trousers."

Without his belt, it was just a matter of unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping the fly. She knelt to pull them to the ground, and he stepped out of them. From her position kneeling on the ground in front of him, she could see his huge, almost erect cock straining against his boxers, a tiny spot of precum already staining the fabric. His sword was not so feathery after all, she thought.

He looked down at her, and didn't need to tell her what to do. She slid the boxers down his legs and his erection sprang free. She wrapped both hands around the base of it and licked the tip, then sucked it into her mouth.

He groaned deeply, and put his hands on the back of her head, guiding her gently up and down his cock. Below her, Miki had wriggled into a position that let her lick Rosario's clit and gently pump two fingers in and out of her. Moaning around the Captain's cock, Rosario took it as deep as she could into her throat, pumping the base with her hands.

She felt him tense, then he wrapped a hand around her hair and pulled her to her feet. Dizzy with desire, she felt her back pushed against the thick wooden mast. Miki and the wiry guy caught her hands and tied them to the mast above her head. In this position - on tiptoes with her breasts pushed out - she was vulnerable, and desperate to be fucked. The Captain lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips, pressing the small of her back against the mast.

Around her, Rosario could see the other dancers watching. Some were masturbating, others fucking slowly, but all of them had their eyes on her as the Captain lined up his thick cock at the entrance to her pussy. Despite the hands on her nipples, the fingernails scratching her skin and the mouth roaming her neck, Rosario was focused on only one thing. She needed him inside her. Now.

He paused just long enough to make her moan with frustration before he sheathed himself in her. His enormous girth stretched her almost to a point of pain before it became so pleasurable she could barely breathe.

Their eyes met, deep and intense stares but just for a second, before the Captain pulled out slowly and thrust into her again.The force made her cry out. Around the room, moans were increasing, the smell of sex was ripe in the air. Looking back at Captain Feathersword she saw his dark eyes boring into her, hungry for her. He continued to pump, filling her eager vagina.

12