O/D Productions Proudly Presents... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another of her costars was kneeling astride her head. She didn’t care which one, only that his black balls were dangling in her face, near enough for her to give them a slutty tongue bath without lifting her head. She playfully licked and lapped at the hairless black nuts, then craned her head back, conveniently arching her neck for her hard-dicked costar. Her porn star drug his spit-bathed balls back across her face until the fat head of his black dick dropped into her open mouth. With the straight-line angle her canted head provided, he easily slid his entire black dick into her mouth and down her throat until she was once again happily nuzzling a big pair of cum-laden black balls.

With all of Papa Doc’s great black dick imbedded in Dorothy’s cunt and the heady scent of the other porn star’s black balls flaring her nostrils, the two of them set up an alternating rhythm, one black dick fucking all the way into her from one direction while the other hard black dick was almost being pulled out of her from the other direction. Dorothy came three times in rapid succession.

Papa Doc eventually pumped two spurts of scalding cum into Dorothy’s contracting and expanding cunt before pulling out and jacking the rest of his second load onto her heaving tummy. The guy fucking her mouth gave her a nice taste of his cum then pulled out and spurted the rest of it on her hard-nippled tits.

Two down… for the second time; two more to go. Dorothy motioned to the other two guys—Randy and Zeke, she thought. Her reeling mind was sort of hazy when it came to meaningless details. She took both of their hard black dicks in her hands and slapped her cum-slippery tits with them, furiously jacking both of them off at the same time. “Cum!” she yelled. “I need more cum… cum only from hard black dicks… lots and lots of it.” She pounded both thick black dicks even harder “Give me all of your hot Nigger cum… both of you,” she pleaded. “Damnit! Give it to me!”

The black dicks she was fisting grew even harder and began to throb. They were on the verge of giving her just what she had been begging for. She scooted down a little and aimed both dicks at her wide-open mouth. The black dick in her right fist erupted first, most of his juicy load making it into her mouth. Continuing to milk this dick with her fist, she turned to the one in her left hand, stuck out her tongue and placed the head of this dick on it, the dilated peehole aimed directly into her mouth. She wasn’t going miss getting every last dribble of this black dick’s hot cum in her mouth this time.

And, she didn’t. Four milky ropes of cum shot unerringly right into her ecstatic whore’s mouth, but not a dribble of it slid down her throat because she had blocked it off with the back of tongue. This offering of blackdick cum she was going to savor for several delicious minuets before she allowed it to join what was already keeping her tummy warm.

Dorothy also experienced the most intense orgasm of her life as she contentedly swirled the copious amount of slimy, highly addictive, cum around and around in her tightly closed mouth.

The two slippery black dicks slipped from her hands and Dorothy sensed she was all alone on the bed. Her body was shaking from an escalating series of gut-churning, toe-curling climaxes. She felt as if she had been ridden hard and put up wet, but this understandable weariness was accompanied by an unexpected, yet undeniable, sense of pride. She had successfully taken on four hard black dicks… more or less twice each. Cum—spewed from beautiful black dicks—was in her red hair and smeared on her white face. Her white body was splotched, splattered and streaked with blackdick cum. A large dollop of cum made her engorged left nipple look like it was frosted with pearl cream icing. Cum was leaking out of her cunt. Her blood-red pussy hair was matted with slivery cum. There was the unaccustomed—but not unwelcome—feel of cum clinging to the outside of her asshole. And that last “unconquered” orifice retaining its virginity, she knew, was only going to be a matter of time.

Her mouth was still filled to capacity with delicious cum. There could be no doubt in anyone’s mind now; she had more than earned the right to consider herself a Desdemona cumslut… and least newbie Desdemona in need of further blackdick training, which she would gladly accept… and all of it she could get.

Buoyed by the knowledge that she had given a compelling, if not a thoroughly convincing performance, Dorothy lifted herself into an upright position, then spun around and sat on the edge of the bed. She opened her mouth to show the camera that she still had a nice load of pearly, milky cum in it. She was about to swallow all of it… slowly, when a movement off to the side caught her eye. Star Brite was standing just inside camera range, a haughty smirk on her trailer-trash face. “Not bad, little girl… for a fucking armature,” the established star scoffed. “But you and I both know you ain’t got what it takes to go the distance.”

Incensed—for a reason she could not have possibly explained right then, Dorothy got to her feet and walked right up to Star. Before the woman could react, she grabbed both of her cheeks, forced Star’s mouth open, and glued her own to the startled porn star’s cum-receptacle. She spat the whole mouthful of cum—which she had rightfully earned, all on her own—into Star Brite’s mouth. “Now get the fuck off of my set,” she ordered, ever so sweetly. Then, she shoved Star back out of HER light, whirled around and merrily skipped back to HER porn stage.

“Please tell me your camera caught all of that?” Quentin pleaded.

The cameraman standing beside him snickered. “In a real tight closeup.”

Dorothy perched herself demurely on the bed, cocked her head and placed a finger under her cum-smeared chin, and smiled directly into the camera right in front of her. “Well,” she inquired coquettishly, “did my performance come off convincingly, or what?”


To be continued…

Now that was down right mean of me; leaving you hanging on for dear life. Teasing bitch, ain’t I? But, look on the bright side: Chapter 4 has the potential of starting off as hot, if not hotter than this one was so wickedly closed. JL