O/D Productions Proudly Presents...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Madge by the hair, Dorothy yanked the woman’s mouth off Quentin’s dick and replaced it with her own. The spongy-firm feel of Quentin’s dick was pretty much the same as with any other dick, and to a lesser extent, so was the familiar taste, but it was the intangible of this being a black dick in her mouth that was instantaneously to Dorothy’s liking and she went down on Quentin’s rock-hard black dick until the swollen head was right at the opening to her throat. She gagged several times attempting to let it enter the tight constraints of her esophagus. On the forth try, she successfully managed to get it into her throat.

Quentin placed his hand gently on the back of his budding ingénue’s head. “Never had anything that big in your mouth before, have you, Dorothy?”

Dorothy shook her head. She didn’t want to let this great dick out of her mouth for the irrelevant reason of responding verbally.

“Well then, perhaps you should go about it slowly,” Quentin suggested. “You know, ease into the part, instead of trying to tackle it head on.”

Reluctantly, Dorothy pulled her mouth off Quentin’s dick. “If I’m going to stand any chance of landing this part, I’m going to have to do this, at least close to the way Madge can, right?” At Quentin’s affirmative nod, she continued to verbalize while she stroked his spit-slick dick. “Okay, and if you want me to become O/D’s newest superstar, I’m going to have to become very proficient at sucking off black dick, correct?” With another affirmative nod from Quentin, she licked up the underside of his dick and swirled her pink tongue round and round the plump black helmet. “Well then, you’re the director here…” She wormed the tip of her tongue into the expanding peehole. “So, how about directing Othello and Desdemona Production’s newest mega superstar in the proper way to suck off black dick.”

Quentin had been serviced by a couple of hundred white sluts, both on and off screen, but he had yet to come across a blackcock virgin who took to black dick quite so quickly. Even Madge—an insatiable blackcock slut if one had ever been born to it—had needed a little coaxing at first. Innocent-faced Dorothy, on the other hand, was proving to be a natural. And, if the way she had already mouthed his dick was any indication of what she was willing to do to become a mega interracial porn superstar, then he definitely wanted to have this delectable piece of sweet white meat’s name indelibly inked on the dotted line of an exclusive contract before she left here this afternoon.

Dorothy already had the head of his dick back in her mouth. “You do it more like this,” he instructed and pushed her head down, not hard enough to impale her fully onto his dick, but enough to get more than just the head past her instinctive gag reflex. He wasn’t ready for her to go all the way down on him just yet; certain matters had to be seen to before he would show his new porn star that she was entirely capable of gobbling down nine hard inches of throbbing black dick.

The girl was quickly becoming hooked on black dick; there was no doubt about this. It was time to capture this sweet moment for posterity. Quentin held Dorothy right where she was and nodded meaningfully at Madge. Only after Madge backed away, out of sight, did he let Dorothy slowly draw her sweet mouth back up his dick. “That’s better, Dorothy. Now, take just a tinny bit more of it this time. I want you to go about it nice and easy at first, five or ten minutes should be enough time to let yourself become accustomed to sucking a big black dick, I should think. And try to salivate more; it’ll make that yummy black dick all slippery-slick, easier for you to finally swallow all of it.”

Concentrating on getting the knack of black dick sucking down pat, Dorothy never even noticed Madge leaving. She also didn’t know what was coming over her. She had been nervous climbing the stairs, even a little frightened at actually going through with an audition for a porno and now here she was, sitting on a brightly lit bed, taking direction in how to properly suck off a black dick. And the most puzzling part of all this was, she was loving it… more than she could have ever imagined she would. And Quentin didn’t have to worry about her salivating more; wrapped securely around his yummy black dick, it was like a faucet had been turned on inside her mouth.

After slipping out to lock the front door, Madge came back into the audition stage and set about turning on the various cameras. She then turned on the TV. Six individual screens appeared and with a remote she carefully adjusted the focus on each one to crystal clarity. Satisfied, she nodded at Quent, then stood silently and watched unaware Dorothy’s audition to become an interracial porn star.

Aware that the cameras were now rolling, Quentin pushed his new porn princess down on a little more of his dick. “Much better, Dorothy,” he encouraged. “You’re picking this up amazingly fast. Another couple of inches and you will have swallowed the whole thing.”

This really was easier than Dorothy thought it would be; once you got past gagging on it, a willing throat actually had very little trouble accommodating a fair-sized dick. Especially a big, hard, yummy black dick like her director’s. Only another couple of measly inches and she would have successfully swallowed all of Quentin’s.

The next time her director forced her head down, Dorothy lunged forward and captured what little remained. “Success!” echoed loudly inside her spinning mind. The only problem was, bent over the way she was, at an uncomfortable angle, she was beginning to get a crick in her neck.

Having been on the receiving end of maybe a thousand blowjobs, Quentin sensed Dorothy’s discomfort. Pulling the girl’s amazing mouth off his dick, he scrambled back into the center of the bed, lifted and spread his knees wide apart. “Here, try it this way, Dorothy. It’ll be more comfortable for me and I assure you, it’ll place a lot less strain on your neck.”

Kneeling between her accommodating director’s elevated knees, Dorothy could see where doing it this way would not only put a lot less strain on her neck, but it would allow her to align her mouth and throat more precisely for complete and unrestricted penetration of Quentin’s dick. Leaning down, she engulfed Quentin’s entire dick—all the way to her bottom lip touching his big balls—in one swallow.

As her mouth was steadily worked up and down on Quentin’s dick—a little faster each time, she idly wondered why this was coming to her so easily. The answer to that was just as easy; because deepthroating a hard dick just felt natural to her, and her director’s hands on the back her head, directing her how to properly go about doing it felt just as natural. Was she… Had she been born to do this; suck off a hard black dick? Did it matter all that much one way or the other? She was doing it and from the way Quentin was beginning to thrust his dick into her mouth and he continued to force her head down (now with virtually no resistance from her whatsoever) she was apparently doing it with appreciative success.

Standing alone, Madge had to admit that the girl had talent. Dorothy was now smoothly taking Quent’s entire dick down her throat and she was quickly picking up that special trick he so enjoyed; swabbing his balls with her tongue when she was all the way down on him. But sucking off a black dick didn’t qualify the little white nymphet for porn stardom just yet. How would the little redheaded slut react when Quent finally slammed that wonderful black dick of his into her pussy? Would she be able to take all of it there? How about when he flipped her over onto her hands and knees and took her doggie, where he could really lay the hard black pipe to her? And “Dear God!” could Quentin ever do that!

No, Madge would reserve her judgment of Dorothy’s porn potential until she had seen the girl on her back, with knees up around her ears, Quentin hammering that fantastic black dick of his into her ravaged cunt hard, fast and deep. If Dorothy took that kind of serious black dick pounding, the first time, without crying like a baby, maybe then she might have some star potential in her.

But, what if Dorothy not only took that punishment, but then begged, pleaded, even wept for Quentin to keep giving it to her until she was too limp to move? Well, in that case, sweet, innocent, fresh-faced, redheaded nymphet Dorothy from Oz, Kansas would warrant mega superstardom in the interracial porn game… with a fucking bullet.

Enviously, even jealously, long ago used up Madge would wait and see.

After nearly ten minutes of having her mouth used by her director’s black dick, sucking and slurping on it with more expertise with each passing moment, Dorothy was beginning to think Quentin would never cum. And there would come her next challenge. She had allowed guys to ejaculate in her mouth, but she had always spit it into a hankie. Could she… Would she reject this prissy-prim notion and actually swallow Quentin’s cum?

“Getting’ damned hot under these lights, Dorothy,” Quentin casually remarked and lessened the pressure on the back of her head.

Yes, it was, Dorothy realized. She was sweating under her clothes both from exertion and the intense heat of the klieg lights. There was nothing she could do about the exertion required to suck her director off, but she could get rid of some of her confining clothes. When her head came back up, Quentin’s hands left it and she immediately sat up. She quickly stripped off her long sleeved turtleneck and tossed it aside, then impulsively did the same with her brassier. Freed up, her fingers clawing at the zipper on the back of her short skirt, she immediately swooped back down on her director’s yummy dick. Not wanting to let Quentin’s cock out of her mouth again, it took some contortionist twisting and squirming to peel her skirt, and her panties, off her ass, down her thighs and then kick them out of the fucking way.

Now, except for her low-heeled black pumps, she was naked and it was a little cooler this way. More importantly, it felt right to be with Quentin this way. “Because it’s natural, silly” her mind informed her. A white girl being bare-ass naked with a powerfully built black guy, who possessed a big, hard, yummy black dick was only natural. She wouldn’t want it any other way between her and Quentin… at least as long as this audition lasted, anyway.

Quentin was more than satisfied with Dorothy’s progress. He had gotten the girl to go down on him with almost no coaxing; even easier, he had gotten her to strip herself naked. It was time to find out whether lil Miss Kansas would scream in pain and beg to be let go, or would this budding nympho weep with complete acceptance of black dick now being an integral, irreplaceable part of her life.

Quentin pulled Dorothy’s vacuum-sucking mouth off his dick and pushed her onto her back. Instantly—before she had the chance to fully realize her now vulnerable position—he was between her splayed white thighs, the head of his black dick poised at the wet opening of her red haired pussy. Matted and smeared with her own secretions, the red pelt looked almost bloody. God, he hoped at least one of the cameras was capturing it. “Well, what’s it going to be, Dorothy,” he demanded harshly, “should I put it inside you, or do I let you jump up and run home?”

Dorothy was too far gone to even conceder protesting. Not that she was about to. She had gotten herself so worked up sucking on Quentin’s yummy dick that the absolute last thing she wanted him to do was to let her go. She reached down between them, took his dick in her hand and literally pulled the head into her pussy. “Does that satisfactorily answer my director’s silly question?”

Without another word, Quentin plunged his dick into his new starlet. Dorothy was so wet inside that it went all the way in, to the hilt, with his initial lunge.

Dorothy knew she was wet enough to take a normal sized dick this easily, but she was a little amazed that her pussy had accommodated Quentin’s more intimidating length and girth without any pain, only some mild discomfort that would pass. She smiled up at him. “Well, you’re in, and I’m still here.” She flexed her accommodating vaginal muscles around his big dick. “And very nicely inside me, at that.” OOooh, she could come to like this… a lot. “So, director, how’s about directing your new mega star in proper black dick fucking?”

Jesus, the girl was wet, but she was also tight; it was like having a slippery velvet fist wrapped around his dick. “Think you really need any direction from here on out, Dorothy?”

“Am I allowed some wiggle room for spontaneous improvisation?”

Quentin grinned. “All the wiggle room you want, mega star.”

“Well, if that’s the case…” Dorothy rammed her pussy up hard into Quentin’s pelvis and loudly yelped, “Let’s fuck!”

It got a little crazy from there on. Dorothy went wild beneath Quentin, thrashing about, slamming her pussy up at her director just as hard, if not harder then he was slamming his big black dick into her. It was all Quentin could do to hold back and not bust his nuts in this out-of-control nympho’s hot, wet, tight cunt. Dorothy’s eyes went wide and she came, but she didn’t back off from fucking Quentin just as good as he was fucking her. Startled, her eyes went even wider as she immediately came for a second time. Not multiple, but nearly simultaneous climaxes. Black dick fucking was simply… fantastic!

When Quentin yanked his dick out of Dorothy, he got an inkling of just how much of a natural porn slut she could one day become. He didn’t have to flip her over; Dorothy intuitively scrambled onto her hands and knees all on her own. “Get that fantastic black dick back inside me,” she demanded hotly. “See if you can make me cum like that a dozen more times, Baby.”

Quentin plunged his dick back into Dorothy’s soupy pussy. “Yesssssssssssssssssss,” she hissed and he plowed her yearning cunt with his magnificent black dick. Quentin grabbed a fist full of her red hair and pounded her even harder. “Yeah, that, too,” she groaned and bucked her ass back to meet his demanding thrusts head on. “Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me straight into heaven with that great big black dick of yours.”

Quentin gave it to Dorothy as best he could; possibly fucking her better than he had ever fucked a white chic. Sweat was running down his body in streaming rivulets and yet he couldn’t match the girl’s awakened desire. She kept coming right back at him, demanding that he use her… really use her. “Do it to me, damnit! I bet vids of me being used like a nasty white slut for black dick, for little wimpy dinky dicks to jerk off to, will bring major big bucks into good ol’ O/D.”

Major big bucks? If this insatiable little white hellion could fuck and suck like this for ten years straight… Hell, eight, maybe even five years would be long enough. Othello and Desdemona Productions would own the interracial side of the porn industry.

“God, I wish you had two dicks,” Dorothy snorted as she bucked and hunched wildly under hard-plunging Quentin’s doggie assault. “Or that there was another actor in for my audition. I’d like to try sucking black dick while being fucked by one.”

“Sweet God in heaven!” Madge weakly acknowledged. The slut wanted to black dicks working on her. Quentin, Othello and Desdemona Productions had a true mega superstar porn queen. Not even she—once upon a time O/D’s center piece—had carried on like Dorothy was… and without any coaching whatsoever.

Quentin felt his balls suck up into his scrotum; he was getting real close. It was time to nut the livin’ hell out of this fine piece of white ass. He pulled out of Dorothy and flipped her onto her back, Dorothy’s legs were already coming up when he hooked them over his shoulders and drove his throbbing cock into her cunt.

Dorothy could see it in Quentin’s eyes; he was finally ready to cum. She clutched her tits and tweaked her aching nipples hard. “Where’s this load going, director? In my pussy? Splattered on my tummy and tits? How about one big ol’ blast in the pussy, then out and the rest directly into my waiting mouth?”

Quentin blinked. Who the hell was directing whom here? Time for figuring that out came to a sudden and scrotum-tingling end. With a deep groan, he blew a hard jet of scalding cum deep into Dorothy’s spasming cunt. He pulled his dick out just in time to splatter her tummy and tits with the second, then scooted up and shot three more slimy ropes of cum at her face and into her wide-open mouth.

Despite being in the throws of the most impossible orgasm she had ever known, when Quentin’s cum stopped shooting and began to seep from the dilated peehole, Dorothy pulled his slippery, pussy-flavored dick into her mouth and sucked like she thought a good white slut should. For the first time, the salty, bittersweet taste of cum on her tongue was like an aphrodisiac. And, further spiced up with the flavor of pussy, it was even better… even if it was the familiar flavor of her own pussy.

“Holy Shit!” Quentin gasped as Dorothy expertly sucked his slimy dick clean. “Sweet fucking Christ! Jesus H. Fucking Christ!”

From the corner of her eye, Dorothy saw Madge holding out a towel for her. She took it but didn’t use it to wipe the cum off of her. She used it to dab away the sweat from Quentin’s upper body. The cum puddle on her tummy and the rivulets of it running down her tits she scooped up with her fingers and lewdly sucked it from one after the other, like they were tiny white dicks; a color of the male organ she had a real strong hunch she would never be bothered with again.

Quentin laid back and marveled at the instinctive way his new star improvised. Dorothy was a true natural, as natural a born cumslut as there ever was. With this girl, another half dozen or so white sluts backing her up, and his present stable of eighteen swingin’ black dicks, more than just some major big bucks were going to coming here; a whole lot of major big bucks were going to find their way into O/D Production’s sorely depleted coffers.

“Well,” Dorothy asked when she had licked and sucked her fingers clean of cum, “how did I do in my audition, Boss?”

“And how do you know this wasn’t a rehearsal for your upcoming audition?” Quentin growled back.

“I peeked and saw the red lights on a couple of the cameras winking at us,” Dorothy confessed. She looked up at the stunned receptionist. “I take it you were kind enough to turn them on, Madge. Thank you.”

“So, what just happened between us was only acting on your part?” Quentin accused.

“Not… entirely.” Dorothy smiled. “Okay, not mostly. How’s that?”

“And the gutter language you were using during it?” Which Dorothy was no longer employing; she was being nice and sweet and polite.

“Only a little teensy bit of it, Boss. For effect.” Dorothy lowered her eyes demurely, then looked up coquettishly. “The rest was caused solely from what you were doing to me, Quentin. Gosh, if I had known black dick sucking and fucking was this unbelievably fantastic, I would have been jumping every black dick back in high school.”

Was Dorothy still acting, or was she for real? Quentin couldn’t tell and he didn’t care. He just knew he had a fucking gold mine in this girl and also that he had to get her sweet white ass off the fucking street before some other porn company heard about what she was capable of and snatched her up. “Have you got a car, Dorothy?”

“The insane way the cabbies drive in this town! You’ve got to be kidding? The buses and subway are dangerous enough, thank you.”

Quentin pulled his attention away from Dorothy. “Madge, bring my car around and take Dorothy straight home. Then, I want you to help her pack. She’s being relocated out to the compound, this afternoon.”