O.E.A. Historical Reference - OVI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling her mind seeking out to make sense of what was happening, hearing the voices. Not spoken in a language known to her, a gruff voice as if growling its words, followed by melodic feminine voices. A sharp male bark of a command then a wailing feminine scream of absolute terror. Again her body trembles in both fear and orgasmic ecstasy as her body is assaulted yet hearing the squelch of bone shattering and the splatter of blood only to be followed by a few more moments of silence. Cemen's mind struggling as her wet pussy throbs nearing the edge. Not wanting to cum so fast this time. Wanting to feel that edge for a while as it builds in more desperation.

"Shtck Tck Tck Tck Tck! Shtkitcka!"

The colorful fog, the orgasmic pleasures as the edge hits her. The member having worked its way in deeper fucking her ass. Her pussy slowly being filled as the other member thrust in her. Sucking as the drips of the sweet nectar as her clit was being rubbed in firm slow large circles. Her tits being held firm as it continued to tease and flick over her hard nipples. Trying to fight back to enjoy the edge, but Cemen knew that she was going to cum again! The waves of pleasure coming in faster than her mind can contain. Some where far off in the distance. The repeated growls always followed by the crying wail of terror and the squelch of bone shattering, accented with the sound of blood splattering against a wall. The soft fuzzy purple cloud engulfing her into ever more orgasms, distant screams of terror, the crunch of bone, the splatter of blood. It all fades into warm orgasmic bliss.

12