O.E.A. Historical Reference - OVII

Story Info
Origins - Volume II.
1.9k words
4.56
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avukat Kuralı, having finally finished his shift on guard duty was attempting to settle down to relax and eat his supper. Suddenly the door to the communal kitchen flies open with the flurry of wild flowing chocolate hair streaming behind a short Elvin looking female of a light bronze skin storming into the room.

"Get your ass in gear! We got a Yog infestation to deal with!"

Avukat takes another bite of his food while nodding towards Firtae Bealale to at least acknowledge her presence. Stop chewing his food for just long enough to ask, "Here in the villa?"

"Not yet! No one has come up missing, at least so far. I spotted the infestation in the temple ruins up the road." Firtae said with urgency.

"What about that healer that passed through here a few weeks back? I warned you!" he asked.

"What? No! She was an Airmed herbalist! She helped us! There is no evidence of her being linked to the Yog!" she exclaimed.

"Chorazos bitches ..." he muttered under his breath. "Anyways, outside the villa is not on my contract. I will expect payment."

"Payment?" she exclaimed. You know we are not exactly sitting on a horde to be paying you more for your services."

"You know of another Ogre that you can hire?" he smirked.

Ogres, while large and brutish, are not quite the green boiled covered beasts described in the folklore of Earth. Taller than a normal human, husky, and far from being described as hansom, the predominant theory is that they are an offshoot of Cromagnon that had migrated in prehistory to eventually settling in the realm of Chaos.

"You already know the answer to that" Firtae growled, but then a mischievous twinkle comes to her eye. "Oh! I understand. You want a special favor from me?" Slinking towards him while emphasizing the sway of her hips in a sexy step closer, "You want another blowjob?"

Firtae had never had sex with Avukat before, she just liked teasing him. None of the girls in the village would find Avukat attractive, though one or two might have been curious of the novelty of being with an Ogre. Even if that would have happened, it would have been rare. Still, the girls of the villa loved to tease Avukat, knowing he has perpetual blue balls, as he takes in in good humor.

"You Elves are all alike thinking you are all that. Might as well offer a starving Ogre a handful of toothpicks. Useful, but it would do nothing to keep him from starving." Avukat retorts.

Elves, Fae, and even the Huldra are considered by most to be among the most beautiful and graceful within the realms. This is agreed upon by most of the races, but not the Ogres. They see them as too skinny with no meat on their bones. And how can you ever think a smooth flat toned stomach to ever be sexy? If nothing else, a male Ogre will want to see a nice bouncy belly with lots of jiggle.

Yelling at him, "Stop calling me a fucking Elf!" Spitting on the ground, trying to contain her rage considering more pressing matters. "The only reason we could afford to hire you is because we got a discount for how short you are! What is it that you want?"

Taking another bite of his dinner, watching her as he chews his food, "I'm still a hell of a lot taller than your skinny ass." Puffing his chest up in mockery of the typical heroic figure, "You get a discount because of how charitable I am! I just want a favor. See how nice I am?"

Taking a step back while glancing at him warily, "What favor might I ask?"

Emphasizing the first word with a knowing glance, "The favor."

"Damn it Avukat!" Firtae glares a moment while thinking. "You know with the danger of the Yog! I can not say no. Shit! I don't have time for this. Agreed, I will help you once we get the Yog cleaned out."

Setting his dinner aside as Avukat stands up towering over Firtae, yet bending over to not hit his head on the ceiling. "I'll get my maul. You better get what ever supplies you need should there be a survivor."

After a good walk to eventually arrive at the old temple just before dusk, the sun setting over the ancient ruins of some lost forgotten religion. Picturesque as if out of a horror story, only the sun is still up, and there is no misty fog. One expecting to be met with the shrieks and wales of ghosts and goblins would instead be met with the moans and screams of unseen feminine orgasms.

"Yog ..." Avukat grunts heaving his maul to his shoulder, "A regular fucking orgy. Fun. Let's get this over with."

Firtae readies her saber and the pair make their way into the ruins. Walking into the a few of the side chambers they eventually find a naked female Satyr held spread eagle. Tangled in milky viscus webbing, weakly muttering in a language neither of the two understands. Her plump belly clearly showing how far along she has come in her pregnancy. Firtae nods to Avukat then turns walking back into the hallway as her head drops.

"Sorry love." the Satyr barely has time to scream before Avukat smashes her skull in one single swift swing of his maul. Horrible as it seems, this was a mercy killing. Once pregnant there is no chance of saving anyone from their fate. Not even a male is safe as the Yog can even impregnate them.

Exploring the old ruins, checking each room to make sure they are empty. It was not long before they come across another. A female kindred entangled in webbing. Her firm thighs spread wide as a viscus liquid oozes from her exposed pussy.

"Help me!" she screams! "Get me out of this mess!"

Firtae looking at the obvious bulge of her pregnant belly drops her head once more and waits in the hallway.

"Umm, about that .." Avukat sighs.

The kindred barely has time to scream in terror as Avukat quickly smashes her skull in with his maul. "Dem's the rules ..."

Heading out into the hall with Firtae, Avukat mutters into a low growl, "This sucks."

The drudgery of an unthankable task, this continues a few more times. Firtae dropping her head in shame to wait in the hall as the girls plea for help in what ever language only to be met with a maul smashing their skull in with a squelch of crushing bone and the splatter on the walls.

Rounding the corner into the next room they manage to catch a Yog in the act of raping an Elf. Firtae beginning to draw her sword when Avukat thrusts the handle of his maul between her tits stopping her from moving forward. The Yog not stopping the continuous rape, yet turning a single eye stalk in their direction to see what has just entered the room.

"Wait, wait wait a minute." While Avukat does not necessarily find Elves to be all that appealing, he is not immune to the sight of one thrusting her hips in the air while mid orgasm.

The elf barely conscious, her voice weak and quivering with her eyes glazed over, "Help me." between moans as her hips still thrust betraying her need.

"Are you willing to pay the price?" Avukat asks.

"Really? You are going to do this now? Firtae retorts.

"Yes, Anything." The Elf weakly replies into another moan.

The Yog turning his attention to defend itself. Unwilling to let go of it's prize still continues to fuck the Elf's pussy with a single tentacle.

"Shtik tik tik tik SQKEEEEEEEEE!"

A Yog facing a maul wielding Ogre has about as much chance of an insect defeating an elephant. Avukat moving with a swiftness that seems impossible for such a large brute as the Elf screams in terror. The maul coming down right between her legs as Avukat smashes the Yog, splattering blood, semen, and bits of tentacles all over the room.

"Check her!" Avukat commands in a growl.

Firtae sheathing her sword and rushes down to kneel between her legs quickly drawing out the tentacle still wiggling in the Elf's pussy like a chick with its head cut off. The Elf obviously under the influence of the Yog's venom can not help herself from writhing in her bonds, her pussy desperately needing to be filled.

Firtae feeling her belly, "She's clean!"

"I thought the Yog were supposed to be intelligent?", Avukat asks.

"They are, but how intelligent would you be if all your blood is in the wrong head? And just how many -other- heads does a Yog have?" Firtae smirks.

Avukat gives a grim dark chuckle, "Ok, you take care of the Elf. I Finnish up the rounds clearing out the rest of them."

"Most likely the Yog have already fled like mice on a sinking ship. You just need to clear out the last of the victims. Let me know if any of them might be clean. Most likely not though, they tend to work slow taking one new victim at a time to not arouse suspicion." Firtae replies before returning her attention to the Elf that is now whimpering in a sexual haze.

Avukat's voice off in the distance echoing off the stone walls sounding unintelligible, bestial. A female scream followed be the squelch of bone crushing and the spattering of blood.

Rummaging in her bag, Firtae pulls out a long dildo with a bulbous base. Whispering low as she slowly eases the dildo into the Elf's pussy, "Just don't take this too personal now."

The Elf pushing her hips into the dildo with a desperate need as her pussy greedily needs to be filled. Firtae gently squeezing the bulb on the end injecting a liquid into the Elf's already dripping pussy. The Elf letting out a moan as an herbal spermicide filling her pussy has its own unique tingling sensations that are a little different from the venom.

Another scream off in the distance to be followed by the squelch of bone crushing and the splattering of blood.

"Just a contraceptive to ensure you are not going to have little baby squids running around trying to fuck everything." Laying a gentle hand to her lower belly trying to sooth her. "You are suffering from a poison with an extremely strong hallucinatory aphrodisiac effect." Watching the Elf slowly thrusting her hips as she fucks herself against the toy. Firtae sighs, "Don't be ashamed, this is not your fault."

Firtae rises and draws her sword, as the Elf seems barely able to sense danger of her surroundings looks on in terror as she keeps hearing distant screams and bone crushing. Much to her relief as Firtae cuts through the webbing to free her of her bonds. Pulling a blanket out of her bag as Avukat returns. Leaving the dildo in her clenching pussy to try and calm her, Firtae wraps her up in the blanket.

Avukat scoops up the Elf into his arms as she instantly nuzzles her head into his neck still in a heated sexual haze. Wrapping her arms around his body trying to get as close to his form as possible.

"Just don't get any ideas!" Firtae glares.

"Stop worrying yourself. Just another toothpick to me." Avukat growls. "Lets get her back home and we can sort this mess out later."