O He's So Important

Story Info
It's all about his cock this time.
1.1k words
4.45
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I ever told you how much I love cocks...uh, I mean men?

Oh, yes I love being a woman. LOVE it.

Taking off from my previous essay, it seems I may have neglected to state the fact that I love to suck cock. Yes, sir that sounds like an oral fixation to me!

There it is. The plain truth once again. I'm laughing at myself as I write this. Partly because I can't believe I'm so compelled to write this smut and/or drivel, but I can't help myself. Also, partly because I received such a positive and compassionate response to that said essay, that I feel the need to clarify just how much I love making oral love to a man's cock. See, it's not all about my own orgasm-never has been.

Sometimes, when I think about how much I love to have a man in my mouth the salivary glands in the back of my jaw tingle and churn. That's how much I enjoy giving head. And it's hard to distinguish who's benefiting more from this. Him or me?

Why with my mouth? Well, my mouth can do things that mere vaginal muscles and hips cannot, of course. I guess, you could say it's a little bit about control as well, though a man that can control me is a great and beautiful thing in itself. If I'm allowed free reign, this is the one thing that I do so enjoy controlling.

The anticipation drives me crazy. I just can't wait to give him what he wants. Giving him that pleasure is where I find my own joy. Oooo. When the excitement rises in my tummy I might even have a flowering sensation between my legs. It's more of an opening-up than a contraction of muscles and it's more rare than an orgasmic spasm, for me anyway. Lovely. I swoon. (Have to take a minute to compose myself here--thanks)

Now, please don't misunderstand me here. It's not exactly that I've had so many men in my life. The actual number might be well under the average American woman my age. I'm shy, maybe a bit reserved, selective, and extremely sensitive and emotional on the inside (that doesn't mean drama queen- I handle my own crisis, thank you). My exterior demeanor might suggest to you that I am much more layed back and placid than I actually am. So it's not like I've ever gone out hunting for my next cock fix. It's just that all the men I've been with, I've LOVED worshiping their cocks, when the occasion presented itself. Actually, it's more accurate to say that I have an insatiable desire to please, and this is my favorite way to do it.

I adore strong men. You might already know that about me. But, to have a man in my mouth waiting to see what I'm going to do for him is just too delicious. He might be at his weakest at that point and I don't mind that type of weakness one bit. He's still going to be a hunk for me, as long as he's strong every other hour of the day.

No matter how many times he's had this same thing done to him, a man always seems to have the same look on his face just before play time begins. Something like, "Oh, God, here she comes. I can't believe I get to have this!"

Telling a man what and how to do something holds absolutely zero appeal for me. I like when a man goes after what he wants with all the power that his testosterone affords him. But, when it comes to sucking his cock, I have no problem taking the lead. No problem. It's my pleasure. Really.

He can gasp, squirm, sigh, look at me with glazed-over lost eyes, grab my hair, shift his legs, grind his hips into my face all he wants to, maybe he'll even whisper that I'm such a bitch for doing this to him or that I'm a whore (don't particularly like the whore part, but it's not his fault really, it's his dick talking for him), through all of this, I wont think any less of his manhood.

On the contrary, I'll probably want him that much more for being paralyzed by the way I lick him, kiss his base and gently hold his warm balls at the same time, suck his head, suck the life out of him, first gently teasing, then the suction turns to a vacuum seal, just for a second around his cock as I pull my head away from him 1-2-3x, I take my time tasting him and breathing on him, bob him in my mouth, inside my cheeks, one then the other, moan and hum on his cock, rock my head side to side with all of him in my mouth, part of him in my throat, pull off, take him to the back of my throat then pull off and rub my wet lips on his head, or I might even lightly smack my wet lips with his heavy engorged cock, just to feel how hard he is, then give him and his cock a long appreciative glance to see how he's doing, is he still breathing?, I might rub his hot wet cock on the softest parts of my face and tits, all the while my hands clutching him somewhere, the back of his thighs, the base of his cock, his balls, his ass, the small of his back, then do the whole dance again, and again, then work him into a frenzy with whichever technique was his favorite, judging by his twitching, swelling or grunting. And if he has the presence of mind to TELL me what he wants me to do during all of this, even better. Again, I swoon.

When he shoots off his load, then it's time to wind down with the softest, slowest, cleaning, licking and sucking, just to bring him safely back down to earth. You get the picture.

I marvel at how blatantly obvious a man's excitement is to the naked eye. I've almost felt sorry for some of them sometimes. Almost. Being unable to control what this part of their body does when aroused is so sexy to me. A woman could go a lifetime and her man, if he's not observant, might never know for certain just how aroused she is unless she says something or he checks how wet she is. Men on the other hand, you just know when they like you that way. There's really no hiding it, and that's what I love too. When it's time for sucking, there really is no ambiguity. I'm going to make love to it and their hard-on tells me they want me to. It's gloriously simple, when other relationship stuff is not. No matter what they might say, their hard cock will tell me if I'm doing something right.

Yes. I love cocks almost as much as I love men.

Okay, you're right. They're one in the same. Yum.