O Holey Night: Ass, Mouth, Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers

At this point, Nick's face seemed a bit flushed, "Are you a 'Filthy Girl' tonight, Little One?"

Anne leaned back and studied him appraisingly, "Well, I believe that tonight, I AM a 'Filthy Girl', as a matter of fact."

Suddenly, Nick's slacks resumed their tented position causing Anne to giggle in triumph. She came to his aid and stood a bit closer in case someone was checking them out.

"Little One, let's get out of here," Nick stated, in a rushed cadence.

Anne shook her head and sighed, "Babe, we can't just leave in the middle of the holiday gala! I'd like some dessert and another glass of wine, please."

As he realized she had flipped the dynamic, Nick rubbed his goatee and grinned. Now, he was stuck with a massive boner in the middle of a party, knowing that something extremely kinky was within reach.

"Please... go and get me something sweet to eat," she said seductively, as she reached up and caressed his cheek.

Nick froze momentarily and adjusted his erection. He grimaced and turned. Before he walked away, Anne patted his ass slightly, causing him to shift again. Then, off he went, on an errand for the most exciting woman in the room.

Just then, a waiter came by and asked if he could bring Anne another drink. Feeling drunk with power, but not booze, she ordered a second glass of red wine. It was delivered before Nick returned. When he made it back and saw she held a full glass, he took a deep breath. His plans for a fast exit had just been ruined.

Deciding that patience would be the best play, Nick resigned himself to waiting while he tried to keep his hard-on private. The thought of doing such twisted things to his wife was a complete turn on, especially since she wanted it.

As she leisurely ate her dessert, Anne returned to her "butt plug shuffle". She was quite certain Nick would not be teasing her about it at this point, and the titillation was making her incredibly horny.

Nick played it as cool as he could, while Anne nibbled at her sweets and sipped her wine. Every so often, she would smile and nod knowingly at him. All he could do was stand by like an attentive puppy waiting for someone to throw a tennis ball. Finally, she decided he had suffered enough and it was time to depart for more appealing activities.

"Babe, I think I've had enough. I'm ready to go, now," Anne said with finality.

"Let's go! I'll have the car pulled around," Nick shifted into action, immediately.

Walking down the hall to the front door, Anne with a plug in her ass and Nick with a boner, they made quite a pair. Thankfully, there was no line, and as they left for home... thoughts of sodomy danced in their heads.

Nick didn't say much during the quick ride home, even as Anne leaned over and stroked his cock through his tartan pants. She did notice that while he usually obeyed the speed limit, he was actually speeding to get home. It was perfectly fine with her since she had been wet and ready for the last hour.

Nick helped Anne out of the car for the second time that night and hustled her into the house. Gone was his typical laid back demeanor. Anne had intended to drive him mad with desire and succeeded.

The minute they made it in the house, Nick had her pinned up against a wall in the back hallway. Anne barely had time to catch her breath as he drove his tongue into her mouth.

His hands traveled up her shirt to grasp her breasts, only to find her bra was open, much like her panties. There were definitely straps, but her tits seemed to be unrestrained. If it weren't for the fact that she had small tits and the front of her shirt was draped, he would have noticed sooner.

Pulling back, he studied her as she smiled provocatively. Nick panted heavily while he roughly pinched her nipples causing Anne to throw back her head and cry out in delight. Her nipples were almost as sensitive as her clit, pussy and ass; Nick was an expert in playing all four to maximize her pleasure.

"Babe, I want to go upstairs for our fun," Anne said, while trying to catch her breath.

Nick didn't care where they fucked, he just wanted to experience a "Filthy Girl". It was almost too much to hope for, but he knew Anne wouldn't have brought it up if she wasn't willing to see it through. She was an "all in" kind of girl.

"Lead the way. I'd follow you to the North Pole right now," Nick said, barely able to contain his good cheer.

That he was able to make a joke during such a sexually charged moment was one of the reasons Anne loved him with all her heart. She took him by the hand, and walked through the house swinging her hips widely.

"Hell," she thought, "I'm going to enjoy this butt plug until the very last minute."

Up the stairs they went, and into their bedroom. Anne steered Nick to the bed, reached up to his shoulders and pushed him down.

"Fuck, Little One. You are so sexy," he growled while looking up at her.

Anne didn't say a word as she removed her shoes and clothes. The open lingerie stayed on and Nick wasn't about to argue. Her breasts looked perfect as the nipples stood at attention and called to him. Her waxed pussy was also evident as she brought up one leg and placed it beside him.

Nick stood suddenly, picked her up and tossed her on the bed. Anne laughed at his bold move and lay on her stomach while taunting him with her almost bare ass. He undressed in record time and joined her on the bed.

His erection hadn't abated since she first mentioned ass to mouth and then threw in the pussy finale. Still, he stroked his manhood while staring at her bottom half.

Anne was still laughing as she parted her legs to reveal her entire package, which was so neatly wrapped in the lingerie. He had actually forgotten about the green butt plug and took a moment to admire his selection. Perhaps, a red one for next year?

"You know Babe," said Anne, "I think it's time to put something much bigger in my ass, don't you?"

Nick agreed and reached out to grab hold of the plug. Instead of removing it right away, he twisted to and fro, and pulled just enough to bring the widest part halfway out of her hole. Anne stayed still, greatly enjoying the anal stimulation, and punctuating it with melodic sighs.

Finally, Nick removed the plug and considered getting some lube. There was no doubt he was anxious to get started. Knowing Anne, he figured she wanted him to take control. In the bedroom, she generally liked to submit.

This activity was not something he had planned for, and so he performed a quick mental calculation. He could place her at the edge of the bed since it would make for easy access to her ass and pussy, but he'd have to get on the bed for oral. Or, he could put her in the middle of the bed and have easier access to all three holes, if he joined her on his knees.

Thinking about what would be most submissive for Anne, he decided to stand at the edge of the bed. Then, she would be instructed to rotate her body to accommodate him.

Nick rose from the bed and stood at its side. Anne's eyes went wide, this was the moment for which she had been waiting. Looking up at her husband, she was mesmerized by his huge erection and the look of unadulterated lust on his face. The combination was intoxicating.

"Little One, you will back up your pussy onto my cock," he said simply.

Anne's pelvis tightened in need. She got on all fours, crouched a bit and did as she was told. Back she went, until his dick lined up with her pussy. Nick could see her juices glistening in the soft light of their room and pushed forward just as she was pushing back to close the distance.

Nick grabbed her hips, pushing and pulling so that her body moved while he stayed still. She groaned in delight as he drove in relentlessly. Too soon, he pulled out, having achieved the goal of coating his dick with natural lube. Adjusting his angle, he then violated her most private hole.

Anne was a bit disappointed that the butt plug had loosened her ass. Being penetrated without a warm up was almost as satisfying as an actual orgasm. She liked the raw feeling of her ass having to adjust to Nick's cock with any preface. But tonight, given the circumstances, she didn't mind terribly.

As Nick's cock entered her ass, Anne felt immensely satisfied. While she had enjoyed his tongue, and then the plug, nothing turned her on quite as much as getting ass fucked by her husband's dick. He drove in to the hilt, until his balls were up against her clit, eliciting a shout of pleasure from Anne.

Nick pumped her ass on his cock, forcefully... just the way she liked it. It never ceased to amaze him that such a tiny woman craved rough sex. He was only too happy to oblige as he pummeled her ass without restraint.

Anne cried out, with increasing intensity as Nick rocked her body, both inside and out. Soon, she tensed as an orgasm began to gather strength. He sensed her imminent climax as well, and decided to let it commence.

For the second time that night, her body was swept up in anal jubilation. She screeched and howled her way through the convulsions as his dick stimulated her sensitive rim. It felt like an explosion had been triggered in her ass and shock waves coursed through her body. She stiffened initially, and then spasms overtook her, from head to toe.

When her body relaxed, Nick removed his dick from her still tremulous ass.

"Little One, turn around and suck my cock." Nick paused with baited breath as he waited to see if Anne would really go to "Very Dirty Girl" mode.

Anne didn't hesitate. Around she turned until her face was in front of Nick's dick. She locked eyes with him just before leaning forward to lovingly lap at his cock.

After just a few licks, she took his dick in her mouth and sucked vigorously. Nick looked down and had to close his eyes. The image of her sucking his dick, which had just been in her ass, was almost too much for him. But, he managed to stifle his climax; it was like his very own Christmas miracle.

After several minutes of oral, Nick knew he didn't have a great deal of time left.

"Little One, you are indeed a "Very Dirty Girl". Clean my dick well, because it will be shoved in your pussy next."

Anne conveyed her approval by whimpering at his dominance. In truth, going from ass to mouth hadn't been an issue. The only discernable taste was of his dick, covered in her pussy juice... nothing she hadn't tasted before.

Going from ass to mouth to pussy did give her pause. She sure as hell didn't want ass germs in her pussy, so she really did suck his dick with enthusiasm. Nick suddenly pulled her off his cock and she knew he was close to his own climax.

"Turn back around, Little One. It's time for you to graduate to 'Filthy Girl'."

Anne obeyed and dutifully rearranged her body so that he could re-access her third hole. As he pushed into her pussy, Nick groaned in bliss. Again he remained in place and moved her body over his cock.

"Fuck,... you really are... a 'Filthy Girl'... tonight,... Little One," he stammered between strokes. He was truly impressed that she embraced her new role.

Anne's only verbal response was to yell, "Harder, please!"

While Anne and Nick had done plenty of crazy things in the bedroom (and out), this moment really had her feeling like a porn star. A year ago, she could not have imagined that she would be enjoying anal on a regular basis. The idea of ass to mouth might have made her shudder in disgust... adding in pussy action... totally off the radar.

Nonetheless, here she was enjoying herself immensely. Not only did it feel good physically, it felt good mentally to behave in such a shameless manner.

More importantly, watching Nick throughout the night was definitely its own reward. Even after 30 years, he still found her sexy and it showed when he looked at her with passion filled eyes. Normally, he was very controlled in the bedroom. Tonight, he had barely been able to manage his excitement when he learned of her plans. Knowing he wanted to fuck her senseless was the ultimate turn on for Anne.

Nick put forth a great effort and held back his climax while staring at the ceiling. Looking down at her ass, while his cock pounded her pussy, was not conducive to making the moment last.

Just for kicks, he decided to make the rounds again and unexpectedly pulled out of her pussy only to jam his cock roughly in her tight ass again. Three strokes later, he told her to turn and repeat her oral attention. After another three strokes, back to her pussy he went.

By this point, he was close and trying to figure out where to shoot his load. Deep down, he knew Anne wanted it in her ass because she loved the deviance of having cum in a place most women would never consider.

"Little One, I'm close," he panted.

Anne groaned while reveling in her "Filthy Girl" mentality and hoped Nick would fill her ass with his steamy seed. As usual, hearing those words had her on the edge of her own climax.

When Nick entered her ass one last time, he rubbed her clit to help her along.

"Fuck Babe, I'm going to cum again!" she shrieked.

Nick finished her off and paused as he enjoyed his own explosion inside his "Filthy" wife. His semen coated her rectum while he let out a gratifying grunt.

Nick nearly collapsed on top of Anne when he finished. Pulling out, he watched a bit of cum leak from her delicate hole. Then, he leaned down to kiss her before rolling over on his back.

Anne stared deeply into his eyes, with unadulterated love, and he returned the look with sincerity. Sometimes, words just weren't necessary. But, that didn't stop Nick.

"You were quite the Vixen tonight, Babe. Maybe we should make Christmas butt plugs a new holiday tradition," he said as he curled his body around hers. He yawned loudly and his body relaxed.

Anne laughed, "Hmm, does that mean I need to wait a year till wearing it again?"

When no reply was forthcoming, Anne looked up and saw that Nick was fast asleep.

"Merry Christmas, Darling," she whispered and they both settled in for a long winter's nap.

******************

This story is dedicated to my husband, "Nick", who always makes me feel like the sexiest woman in the room. Yes, he really did present me with a butt plug for Christmas and asked me to wear it to a party. I loved every minute.

SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers
12