O is for Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,469 Followers

"Fuck!" Bob exclaimed. "I don't think he'll make fifty either, I know I sure as hell wouldn't!"

"Shall we find out?" Carol grinned turning more fully towards her husband, suddenly down on her knees before him almost side by side with Jackie.

"Shit!" Greg moaned audibly. Without a word however, Amy climbed onto the couch where Greg stood leaning against it for support. In seconds she was sucking him as well.

Jason looked curiously towards Denise. She shook her head in disbelief, not only that this was actually happening, but that she had already made up her mind. "As they say...when in Rome!"

"Ah...so's anyone counting?" Jason snickered as he felt Denise's lips suddenly surround him. "Or should we start all over again?" Brian's moan told him that the poor man wouldn't last a restart.

"Eight...nine...ten!" Jackie mouthed around her husbands prick. And then stopped. "Ok, that's ten from me. Who's ready to do the next ten?" she asked giddily.

"What?" Brian moaned both at the sudden loss of her affections on him, but also in surprise at her comment.

"If you're serious...I will!" Carol said crawling over towards Brian. "But if I do...you need to take care of Bob for me since it seems we started something here."

"Hey! Not that I mind this, but I'm not sure this is very fair with regards to the bet we made. No one mentioned sending in a designated hitter here you know!"

"What's the matter Jason, worried you guys will lose now?" Denise asked him.

"What do you mean 'guys'?" Greg stood groaning. "I don't remember getting in on any bet here."

"Ok, 'guys'", Jackie said challengingly. "This is the bet then...for everyone. If ANY of you come before fifty...then we win. If all of you manage to last, then you win. And as Denise stated, then tonight...the winners get to tell the losers whatever they want them to do, and they have to do it. How's that sound?"

Silently Jason, Greg, Bob as well as Brian stood grinning from ear to ear. "How the hell can we possibly pass that up?" Brian questioned everyone. "Guys?" "Oh hell, why not?" Bob said.

"Well if we're going to do this fairly, that means you and I need to switch too!" Amy spoke to Denise.

And once again Jason was blown away as Denise looked up, smiled, licked her lips. "Enjoy it honey..." she winked, then moved over to trade places with Amy.

Jason couldn't believe that he now stood with Amy, someone he'd only briefly really wondered about, was actually sucking his cock, while his own wife was attempting to do the same with the pole sticking out a mile long from between Greg's legs.

"Nine...ten!" Bob had continued counting, though he appeared to be gritting his teeth as he did. "Switch?" he asked hopefully, not so much for a change, but a brief chance to regain his composure.

"Well I guess so," Jackie agreed. "Seems like that's the only fair way to continue."

Once again partners switched to new partners, Carol now hungrily crawling over towards Jason like a hungry panther. Jackie now taking over for Denise, almost wild-eyed as she did. Knowing how good his wife was, and how Bob seemed to be the weakest link in the bet, Jason warned him. "Hang in there buddy, we're all counting on you, you know!"

Denise smiled at her husband, grasping Bob's hard prick in preparation for the next set of ten torturous sucks. "Ready girls?" she asked.

"One...oh fuck! Two!" Greg began in unison. "Oh shit...shit! Three!"

"Hey...count silently, you're making this worse for me damn it!" Brian pleaded. "It feels good enough without hearing you remind me of that!" he added.

They had made it through forty sucks, though weak in the knees, it was obvious the girls were starting to get a little worried. Now switching back to each of their own spouses, the women were determined that someone was going to loose.

"Ok girls," Denise cautioned them. "It's now or never for us. You know how the boys are...especially now, so if one of us doesn't succeed here, we're all apt to pay for it!"

There was general laughter all around, but of everyone, Bob looked seriously worried. "Shit guys...I don't know, I just don't know. I'm right there!" he admitted openly.

"Fuck Bob!" Brian admonished him. "Try not to think about it then...think about something else if you can."

"Who the fuck wants to do that?" Greg also confessed. Once again there was laughter, then Jackie counted. "One!"

#

They stood huddling in the kitchen. "Well, we won. Now what?"

"First off, it's time to find out if they'll live up to the bet or not, so we might as well find out now. And...if they don't, then nothing gained or lost really. But hell, this might be a once in a life-time shot, so we might as well take it don't you think?"

Moments later they converged back into the living room. It was evident by the look on their faces they were nervously worried. "Listen, if you guys don't want to own up to the bet, we won't make you. We've all agreed on that."

"A bets a bet, bring it on!"

"Well...in that case," Jason said acting as spokesman, his smile already beginning to spread from ear to ear as he told the 'losers' what it was the guys had decided on.

"I told you!" Jackie said almost immediately. "I knew...and I'd have bet money on that one too!" she added not at all surprised.

"So?" Brian questioned with more than a little doubt even then after Jason had informed the women what they'd decided on.

Then like four excited little boys on Christmas, the girls began to lie down on the living room floor together forming a perfect continuous circle.

"Damn! Never in a million fucking years!" Brian exclaimed in total wonder.

"You can say that again," Jason added sitting down to watch, as had Bob, though Greg continued to stand supported on the arm of the couch were he began to unabashedly stroke himself in front of everyone.

"Can't say's I blame him," Brian whispered over to Jason. "This is almost too good to be true!"

#

The fact they were actually doing it would have been exciting enough. But hearing all four women actually moaning, seemingly, honestly enjoying the experience, which Jason knew for Denise at least, was a first. And he wasn't at all surprised that it was Denise who was tasting her first pussy ever, at least as far as he knew anyway, and that it happened to be Jackie's.

Jason couldn't help but be aroused, understanding Greg's total submission towards his own desires as he stood there fisting his mammoth prick, all the while watching the four women as they hungrily tongued one another. Just as he was now. Seeing Denise as she lay between Jackie's outstretched legs sliding her tongue almost gingerly, certainly tentatively in wondered exploration. Denise all but sitting on Amy's face, Amy's tongue probing the depths of what Jason knew to be her honey flavored slit, Amy...likewise being teased by Carol's hungrily lapping mouth as Jackie both fingered as well as tickled Carol's wide-spread completely shaved quim.

It short order it became too much to merely be content to witness. Dropping down beside Denise, Jason began caressing her, hands gently gliding up and down her back, fingers toying with Amy's hard erect nipples, then back to fondle his own wife's as well.

One by one they joined. Brian soon kissing, licking sucking his wife's tender breasts as Denise continued the now frenzied assault upon her pussy. Greg slithering towards the floor like a serpent, moments later sharing the heated delicacy of his wife's vulnerability with Carol, each happily, almost giddily content to take turns doing so, driving Amy towards an even greater height of pleasured joy than even moments before.

Bob had dropped down beside Jackie, her hand now seeking out his shaft as she continued the almost too soft purr of her tongue upon his wife's sex. Hearing that all too familiar moan of pleasure escaping Carol's lips as Jackie continued to caress her in some unknown magical way with her lips.

Jason was drunk with the aroma of so much heat, so much wanton desire. But he wasn't the only one. Even before he knew what was happening, or even how it happened, he saw Jackie as she approached him, he...rolling over onto his back as though in a dream. The feel of her silky soft tightness engulfing, enveloping him entirely. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Denise as she knelt, Brian now mounting her from behind, the erotic image of her freely swinging breasts as she began meeting him lunge for lunge, rocking back impaling herself crying out in pleasured grunts with each searing plunge of his cock.

To his left, Carol now all but stood hovering over Greg's almost obscene looking prick. He held it, two handed as she teased herself upon the fat thick head, lowering, rubbing then rocking back and forth as though working up the courage to finally drive the essence of her being downwards and onto what awaited her.

Amy had spun into a side-by-side oral coupling with Bob. Close enough that as Jackie would lean forward against Jason, she would reach over allowing her hands to slide lovingly against the exposed crevice of Amy's ass, toying uncontrollably with the cute puckered opening of her ass.

And then as though choreographed, the writhing sea of flesh would evolve, moving on. It became pointless to know who was who, or what was going on with anyone else. Jason felt someone's lips suddenly surround his aching penis, caring not who's it was, only that his senses seemed to be on overload as he too licked, sucked and tickled one pussy after another that would descend temporarily, seeking pleasures, giving them in return before disappearing once again.

Without looking, without any need too, Jason knew it was his wife as her pussy slowly slid down his already slippery shaft. The moment he filled her entirely, she groaned confirming it. He continued lapping at Amy's cunt as she sat happily atop his face grinding herself against him in a circular gyration.

"Oh baby, your cunt feels good!" he moaned his pleasure.

"Thank you!" Denise and Amy said simultaneously, laughing.

Lying right beside him, almost within reach, Carol had finally managed to accommodate most of Greg's enormous dick inside her. Sitting astride him, leaning forward, Bob had taken advantage of the situation sliding up and in his wife's ass so that she was now being double-fucked by both men simultaneously. Jason wondered briefly where their hosts were, the answer coming far sooner than imagined. Jackie stepped over him and between where Amy sat on his face, and where Denise happily sat astride him slowly rocking against him. To his utter amazement, with an almost glazed look in her eyes, Jackie spread her pussy lips a part with her fingers, holding herself like that so that the tiny nubbin of her clitoris was even more fully exposed. In doing so, she provided the perfect means for Amy to lovingly caress it with her tongue.

Brian stood beside Denise. Where only a few short hours ago the confidential admission between friends of wondering what one another's wives might be like had suddenly come true beyond either one of their wildest imaginations. So good with her lips and tongue as she sucked, Jason could almost feel it himself as he occasionally glanced, taking peeks at his wife as she sat upon him, still fucking, now sucking his best friends prick.

Bob was grunting like a Banshee after it's prey. Hearing that, Jason knew without any doubt the man was only moments away from orgasm.

"Oh yeah, cum baby! Cum! Cum inside my fucking ass!" Carol cried out unexpectedly. Seconds later, he was.

Hearing that had intensified, then triggered Amy's climax, and to Jason's delight and surprise, she did so in a totally unprepared for way. In the next instant, Jason almost thought she was peeing, but the nectar that suddenly cascaded onto his face was not only warm, sweet smelling, but tastefully delicious. As he swallowed more in defiance of actually drowning, Amy shook spasmodically above him, screaming at the top of her lungs, then falling over and away from his face as though dead.

"Holy shit!" Jackie actually exclaimed. "Fuck! I wish I could do that," she added giddily.

It wasn't more than a few seconds after Amy's collapse that Greg began shouting. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes!"

Quick as a bunny Carol jumped off his still thrusting prick taking it in hand. Jackie too made her way over towards him, now joining Carol as the two of them jacked, sucked and caressed his straining dick. Jason noticed that Jackie had positioned herself over his leg now bent at the knee, holding onto it for support, sliding herself back and forth. Her female cream making his muscular upper thigh slippery as she sat humping herself, her hands still busily stroking his cock while feeding it to Carol as she more licked rather than made much of an attempt to suck his massively swollen angry looking crown.

"Here...it...comes!" Greg actually bellowed, groaning a deep-throated cry of release that sounded more like a thunderclap than anything else.

In all the years, in all the movies Jason had ever watched, he'd never seen anything like this. If it were even possible, he couldn't have explained it. Greg's prick seemed to balloon into even larger proportions, the head of his prick suddenly swelling, then a white thick rope of semen suddenly erupting, squirting from the head of his penis in a massive thick white rope. For the briefest of seconds, Jason lay there unaware that everyone seemed to stop whatever they were doing, merely watching, just as he was now.

That first cascade of spunk seemed to soar towards impossible heights, still connected, still somehow attached in one continuous streamer of cum as it reached the apex of it's trajectory, then falling with a noticeable splash across half of Carol's breasts then upwards along her neck and one half of her face. Jumping up, grabbing his prick like a runaway fire-hose, she stood before him directing his spending against herself, unabashedly now frigging her clit with his still squirting cock. Jackie was in the throes of orgasm herself now, self-induced against his thigh as she rode him like a bronco rider, humping wildly, deliriously, still watching the incredible magnitude of Greg's jettison, one right after another in what Jason began to believe as an never-ending climax.

Carol too was like a madwoman, pounding her pussy with Greg's still spurting cock until the pink coloration of her swollen pussy lips became so coated with his juice that it couldn't even be seen any more.

Jason groaned, felt his own prick loose his ecstasy. As he did, he felt the very well known constriction of his wife's tight pussy milking him, her orgasm now joining his simultaneously. Triggering as they did, Brian's sudden bellow of pleasure as he began filling Denise's mouth with his seed.

He seemed to climax forever, perhaps not as much, but certainly for as long as Greg had, or so it seemed. Eventually, Denise collapsed beside him in his arms where they lay in spent exhaustion, overloaded sensory beyond anything he or she had ever experienced before in their entire life.

#

In time, the sounds of climatic ecstasy, orgasmic oblivion, died away to a soothing slow recovery. The silence that followed became surreal bordering on being uncomfortable, especially after the uninhibited display that everyone had shown. It was finally Jackie who spoke, breaking the silence once again putting things back into perspective.

"Would anyone like cake?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,469 Followers
12