O O Calcutta Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and son find are trapped in a dystopian Calcutta
5.1k words
4.16
67.4k
44

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
370 Followers

Rudra had been waiting with his cycle for over a three hours at the Calcutta end of the broken Vivekananda Bridge and the sun was about to set. The Hooghly river had long ago stopped being navigable and was now nothing more than a vast expanse of tidal swamp infested by wolves, jackals, crocodiles and, it was rumoured, even an old tiger or two that would have walked up from the Sunderbans. Both bridges over the river had collapsed, actually demolished in the fierce civil war that had torn apart the eastern edge of India, but people could still walk across if they had the right papers from the right people to let them through the check posts that had been set up by rival militias that ruled the area. Rudra was expecting his mother Deepa to arrive from the Howrah side and once she had cleared her way through the checkposts, he planned to "double carry" her on his cycle back to their tiny residence in Kalighat.

Deepa was dog tired after a long day on the rickety Coalfield "Express" that had crawled along in fits and jerks from Barakar and had deposited her six hours late at Howrah. Travelling through the dystopian countryside was actually a terror for anyone but she had not been able to turn down the "request" that her boss, Pandey-ji had made. The payout could be very high but now she shivered at the thought of crossing the checkpost at the bridge. Wearily, she changed the sack of fruits and vegetables from one shoulder to another and bravely walked up to the bridge.

From the shadows of the broken girders where he had concealed himself, Rudra spied the hunched up figure of his mother, her head and face wrapped in scarf, walking hesitantly up to the checkpost. A sudden guttural shout, the lights came on and a group of thugs surrounded his mother.

Deepa was prepared for the worst but still the shout and the light sent a shiver up her spine.

"Who are you? Where are you coming from?"

"I am Deepa. I was visiting my sister in Ghatsila." No point in ever revealing the truth unless it was actually necessary.

"What is there in your bag?"

"Nothing but fruits and vegetables? From her kitchen garden."

"Let us see that," and one of the louts opened the bag spilled the contents on the floor. The two big onions were the most valuable items and these were swiftly taken away.

"And what else are you carrying on your body?"

"Nothing, but I have a letter from Pandey-ji."

"Oh you are well connected." The leading lout whispered pensively. "We have to let you go .."

"But boss, perhaps a bit of cavity check?" One of his henchmen smirked. "Perhaps she is smuggling something more valuable than vegetables."

Deepa's heart shrank but well, what could she do?

From his perch in the shadows of the girders on the bridge, Rudra too bit his lips as he saw his mother in the middle of the deserted road being forced to take off her clothes as the four guards leered at her.

Deepa was wearing a salwar-kameez pajama suit and after a few minutes of futile requests, she pulled off her kameez and dropped her salwar pajamas to her ankles. Standing in her bra and panties, Deepa was the epitome of a helpless female surrounded by a pack of lecherous louts.

"Had it not been for your Pandey-ji, this prick of mine would have been in your cunt now." The head lout leered, stroking his erection through his pants, "but I think Kalu's finger would be good enough for you today." He gestured towards one of his sidekicks. "Let us have a good show." He smirked.

Kalu needed no further encouragement. With one hand he pushed Deepa forward till she bent and touched the ground with her hands and with the other pulled down her panties so that the lips of her cunt were clearly visible to everyone who was standing behind.

Rudra knew what was coming. It was not the first time that he had seen his mother naked ... but much as he tried to think otherwise, he felt the inevitable hardening of his own cock. Just as it had been the case three years ago ...

............................................

Rudra's father been one of the early casualties of the violence that had disintegrated this part of India and it had been a big struggle for Deepa to bring up her son as a single mother amidst the chaos and anarchy that had engulfed the country. She had been a bright, young chartered accountant looking forward to a good career even in those uncertain times but when the country fractured in the civil war, she was stuck on the wrong side of the Hooghly river. She had watched in horror as public and private institutions collapsed around her and her infant son, but had somehow managed to hang on to a precarious existence.

The fact that she was tall and well-built, which was rather unusual for Bengali women, and that she carried herself with grace and elegance had got her a desk job with a trading company where her accounting skills were put to some use. But the kind of traders, or where they actually robbers and smugglers? – she sometimes wondered – that she had to deal with, made her rather nervous, especially when she had to stay back late to deal with clients who did not wish to be seen by day! Nevertheless it allowed her the luxury of a tiny hut in a slum colony in the eastern fringe of the city where she lived with her son Rudra.

It would have been easy for Deepa to get into a relationship but the shock of losing her husband under tragic circumstances and the protectiveness with which she had hung on to Rudra had created an impenetrable barrier between her private and public worlds. To the outside world they were an ordinary single-mother-and-son duo but behind the closed doors of their little hut they had learnt to cling tightly to each other in a world where there was no one else for them to look up to for help and succor.

Their attachment to each other was not just metaphorical but physical as well since their hut was too small for anything but a single cot. Initially mother and son had clung to each other during the bitterly cold winters but then with the passage of time there had been a change in the chemistry between them. Age and time had laced Rudra's body with a flood of hormones that would very often give him an uncontrollable erection and Deepa too, with an ache in her heart and an emptiness in her cunt, would relish the hard feel of her son's body, her son's hard-on, as he hugged her and pressed his crotch into her butt. Of late, Rudra had taken to body-building and in the absence of a proper gym he would practice with the mugur, the club-like dumbell that is very popular at akhraas, or traditional Indian gyms, in their hut itself and his mother would watch, and lovingly touch, the rippling muscles of his sweaty body until her own pussy would go all soggy with the excitement on seeing her nearly naked son.

As a child he had of course suckled her tits but even after being weaned he had continued to play with her nipples, albeit innocently, for quite some time. Somehow mother and son had continued with their touchy feely naughtiness well past his puberty but even though on a couple of occasions they had come close to an actual fuck, Deepa's middle class morality had managed to ward off the inevitable. Until that fateful sequence of events that unfolded just after his eighteenth birthday when they were left with no other choice ...

It was well past ten O'clock on a Saturday night. Deepa was about to go to bed and Rudra was fidgeting with his home-made computer, trying to see if he could connect to the Internet when there was a sudden, urgent banging on the door. Barely had Rudra opened the door when three thugs, led by Bhola, a notorious local tough and the "controller" of the eastern part of the city barged in.

"Arrey! Our sleeping beauty is still in bed ... Get Up." Deepa hurriedly got out of the bed and pulled a sheet over the slip that she was wearing.

"Come on, drop your clothes, we want to have some fun." Ordered one of the flunkies.

"Please, please, leave us alone .." Deepa tried to plead with the intruders but she knew that it was futile. They were in big trouble.

Which they indeed were. The three henchmen were totally drunk but Bhola was just about tipsy.

"How can we leave you alone, we need to have some fun tonight."

"Yes, we need to have some fun tonight." Echoed his friends in their own slurry ways.

"So let us see her tits, her bush, ..." and before she knew it and over her frantic protests, the slip that she was wearing had been pulled up and over her head leaving her naked. In a desperate attempt to protect her modesty she tried to sit down on the floor but someone grabbed her under her armpits and dragged her to her feet. Rudra tried to protest, to intervene, but Bhola turned and gave him a tight slap and one of his henchmen pinned his arms behind him. He would have still continued to struggle but Bhola suddenly drew a wicked looking gun and pointed it at his chest. "One more sound and I shoot ...." and, to prove his point, he actually did so, but fortunately he shot at the ceiling and blasted a slab of plaster into the floor.

Deepa was now stark naked, standing in front of Bhola, head down, eyes downcast, wringing her hands in front of her bush. Bhola and his friends were evidently enjoying the sight, with some of them giggling while others patted, squeezed and pinched her butt. But what next?

"Who wants to fuck her first?" barked Bhola.

"You go ahead boss." The sidekick knew the right answer. He knew that if anyone else volunteered, he would get a tight slap at best!

"Right, turn her around. On the floor." Deepa was down on her knees, her face on the floor, her butt pointing upward – the crack of her vagina visible beneath her ass. Rudra tried to look away but an impossible attraction to see his mother in the nude – something that he had always fantasized about – kept his eyes on her. Everyone else was staring at her as well as Bhola opened his belt, dropped his pants, pushed down his jocks and pulled out his cock.

But that was the disaster. The alcohol in Bhola's blood had drained away any sign of hardness from his penis leaving it as a shrunken, flaccid blob jiggling over his sagging balls. Somebody sniggered and Bhola exploded in anger and kicked Deepa in rage. For a minute Rudra's anger overpowered his sensibilities and with a bellow of rage he pushed aside the thug who was holding him back and ran to his mother lying naked on the floor. But the thugs around him were not about to give up easily either. They jumped on him and dragged him back kicking and screaming.

"Ah the little bastard wants to save his mother?" bellowed Bhola. "So let him fuck her first. We have always spoken about mother-fuckers but have never seen one in action."

"Yes, yes, let him fuck his mother ..." echoed the chorus.

Rough hands grabbed Rudra and swiftly pulled off his shirt and pulled down his pajamas. He was not wearing anything underneath and suddenly his big cock was out there dangling for all to see.

"Go on fuck your mother," screamed Bhola, but Rudra merely looked on dazed and confused.

"Little bastard needs some help." A solid kick on the small of his back sent Rudra spinning to the floor, next to his mother.

"Please do not hurt him," Deepa pleaded with Bhola.

"Then get his prick into your cunt," jeered Bhola.

Mother and son were on the floor, both naked and surrounded by a ring of drunk spectators. For a moment neither of them knew what to do but Rudra tried to shield his mother from their lecherous view by throwing his body over hers ... and in the process ended up in the classic, man-on-top, missionary position. This evoked a series of excited shouts from the onlookers.

"See, the mother-fucker is already getting ready for action."

"Push you prick into your mother's cunt." Someone kicked him on his butt, pushing his rapidly hardening penis against his mother's crotch.

"See, that bastard is already getting an erection."

Rudra was terrified and perplexed. On one hand he knew that it would be very wrong to fuck his mother like this but on the other there was little that he could do about his erection that had become huge and was pushing against his mother's pubes.

"Ma, I am sorry." He whispered in her face but Deepa knew and understood the trouble that her not-so-little boy was in. Actually she had resigned herself to being fucked by her son but was in real panic about the rape that would eventually happen, when the thugs, after being aroused by her son's action, would finally jump on her and gang-rape her.

But she was smart and she was thinking, if not on her feet but at least on her back, and a plan was emerging.

"Lie down on my chest," she whispered to her son and parted her legs so that his erection would have some space. "And don't worry about your penis pushing on my belly."

"But I cannot do this to you, Ma." whispered Rudra.

"Relax. Relax and think, where is your mugur?" She was thinking of the only weapon that they had in the room, the club that Rudra used for his exercise.

"It is against the wall."

"OK, keep on rubbing your body against me, and can you see the gun?"

"It is lying on the table."

"Good. Now we need to distract these buggers."

"How?"

"Start thumping your penis against my cunt," and Deepa gave a low moan of pleasure. Immediately there was a chorus of excitement that ran through the spectators.

"Oh, aah, aaah," moaned Deepa as her son started rubbing his penis against her crotch with greater intensity. "And when I say, GO, you must give a huge shout and leap up from me and grab the mugur and start bashing these bastards." She whispered through her moans!

"OK," whispered Rudra and increased the pace of his thrusts as the thugs started clapping and cheering him on in their glee. For the next couple of minutes, mother and son tried to play out the charade of Rudra fucking, or at least dry humping his mother, but the charade was rapidly becoming real! Rudra's erection had indeed become very huge and the tip of his penis was actually prodding through the lips of his mother's pubic slit.

But not for long! Just as things were getting really exciting, both for Rudra and for the spectators, Deepa whispered, "Get ready and at the count of three," she paused to make sure that Rudra had heard her and then continued, "one, two, three ... GO." With a blood curdling scream, Mother and son exploded off the floor. Before any of the spectators could react, Rudra had grabbed his heavy mugur with both hands and with a might heave brought it down on the head of the first thug in front of him. The fellow simply collapsed with a crushed skull and without breaking his rhythm, Rudra attacked the next one on the reverse swing. Two down and two to go.

But as Rudra turned to attack the third one, Bhola, the gang leader and the most sober of the lot grabbed him by his neck and tried to pull him away. He would have succeeded but by then Deepa had grabbed the gun lying on the table, pointed it towards him and pulled the trigger! Bhola gave a scream of pain as blood spurted out his neck but he still managed to turn around and lunged at the gun. This gave Rudra the chance to bash the third thug on his neck, twisting it into an angle that ensured that it must have broken, before he turned round to see Bhola on the ground trying to crawl towards Deepa.

Rudra raised his deadly mugur to bring it down on Bhola but he froze at the sight in front of him. Bhola, bleeding heavily from his neck wound, was wriggling on the ground, mouthing vague obscenities and standing in front of him, was his mother Deepa whom he could barely recognise. Stark naked with her hair dishevelled and cascading over her breasts, her face was drawn into a grotesque grimace of anger and hatred, the bibhatsya rasa of traditional Hindu dramatics, screaming incoherently through her clenched teeth like the Goddess Kali, except that it was not a sword but a loaded gun that she held in her shivering hands. The shock of the sight paralysed Rudra and as he watched, petrified in horror and fear, his mother brought down the barrel against the Bhola's temple and fired a lethal shot into his head!

The gun shot broke the reverie and brought mother and son to their senses. Bhola was dead and so perhaps was one of his men. The other two were groaning and moaning on the floor, heads bloodied with the terrific impact of the huge mugur. But there was no time to lose because Bhola had a big gang and they might just come barging in again. They had to leave, quickly!

Rudra quickly put on his pajamas while Deepa pulled on the slip and then they rushed out of the house. The neighbours had already sensed big trouble and had shut their door and windows but standing outside their house was a battered, beat-up Bolero SUV that the thugs had arrived in.

"Kid," whispered Deepa, "Go back and see if you can get the keys of this car." She stood in the doorway with the gun drawn, just in case someone came calling. Rudra went back into the room and started rummaging through the pockets of the dead and dying men and after what seemed like eternity, came back with not only the keys but also a few clothes!

"Quick, let's go." Rudra climbed into the driver's seat and as soon has his mother had scrambled in beside him, he gunned the engine and drove away as quickly as possible.

Go, but where? Crossing the river was impossible as there would be checkpoints manned by armed thugs. Dumdum in the North or Baruipur in the South was possible but the safest place would be the marshy desolation to the East where every mile that they travelled towards what was once Bangladesh would be towards more and more chaos and anarchy. It was well past midnight and the roads were deserted. It would not be very safe to travel as they would be the only car on the road and yet they had to put some distance between themselves and the people that they had murdered. So, without thinking any further, they took the road that led past Dhapa, the erstwhile dumping ground for Calcutta's solid waste. They drove for an hour and a half through painful and potholed roads and finally, when they thought they were far enough from the scene, they pulled their car over behind a grove of trees on the edge of the swamp so that it was not visible from the road. At last, for a few minutes at least, they could catch their breaths.

"Kid, I need to take a leak." Deepa had been holding on tightly to the gun while being on the lookout for anyone in pursuit but now that the tension had eased, she suddenly felt that her bladder was about to burst. No sooner had Rudra parked the car than she opened the door to step out and collapsed on the ground – her legs were shaking violently with excitement and fear. Rudra ran around to the passenger side and picked his mother off the ground but by then her bladder had already started to empty itself and the slip that she had thrown on her was wet and soggy with her piss.

"I am so sorry, kid, I could not control myself," she whispered.

"Dont worry, Ma, just take it off," and after all that they had been through since the evening, Deepa had no further hesitation to simply lift her slip over her head and throw it away.

It was the dark fortnight and in the pale light of crescent moon that was rising on the eastern horizon, Rudra saw his mother standing naked and helpless in front of him. For a second all those memories of terror, lust, fear, sex and murder roiled through his mind along with heated hormones released by the image of full-frontal nudity of a sexy woman and before either of them could say anything, mother and son had suddenly clasped each other in a tight embrace.

After the terror and the tension of the past, it was actually cathartic for both Deepa and Rudra to be in the comfort and safety of each other's arms. Even without realising it, Deepa found herself willingly and with increasing pleasure kissing her son, full and square on his lips.

kaypee
kaypee
370 Followers
12