O O Calcutta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Kiddo, thank you for bashing those bastards."

"But it was you, who actually shot that rascal ... you were like the Goddess Kali herself!"

Rudra was busy otherwise. With one hand he had grabbed a fistful of his mother's hair and was pressing her face into his, his tongue darting across her lips and into her hot mouth. With his other hand he was rubbing her breasts and teasing her nipples. For Deepa, the sheer presence of her son's rock hard body was a source of great satisfaction and she could barely keep herself from squeezing his buttocks and pulling the hardness of his erect penis into her own crotch. She was already naked and in her desperation she quickly pushed down her son's pajama and before she knew it, she had dropped down on her knees and was sucking at her son's cock with an inexplicable but immense urgency. Evidently, the terror and trauma had snapped the barriers of their middle class morality and mother and son had crossed the Rubicon, or as they would say in India, the forbidden Lakhsman Rekha.

Swiftly and silently, Deepa pushed Rudra on his back on the grassy bank of the marshy and started licking at his balls and the shaft of his big, hard and thick penis. Rudra gave a groan of pleasure and squirmed with excitement. He grabbed hold of his mother's shoulders and pulled her up on his chest and started to squeeze her breasts. By now Deepa was kissing her son and rubbing her pubic mound against his erection. Rudra had never had any experience of a full fledged penetrative sexual intercourse and his prods and thrusts were rather tentative and ineffectual. But Deepa's hunger for a fuck was suddenly enormous.

Neither of them would ever figure out why they had behaved the way that they did but perhaps her devastating murder of the evil ogre, Bhola, in that spectacular manner had unleashed a gut-wrenching wave of erotic ecstasy in the otherwise demure woman. It was as if Kali herself had revealed herself and was cavorting in her favourite viparit-rataturang or woman-on-top position with her beloved son. But for Rudra it was an extraordinary experience. Framed against the crescent moon, was his mother, buck naked on his chest. He was holding her up against the sky, her breasts bouncing before his awe struck eyes, her hand curled around his erect penis and thrusting it again and again against her the crack of her cunt. Then all of a sudden, Deepa starting to buck and thrust her hips, her crotch, again and again on her son's prick and slowly, ever so slowly, he started penetrating her.

Deepa gave a moan of pleasure as she felt her son's penis push apart the lips of her vagina and with each thrust he was pushing more and more inside until with a yell of pleasure she finally thumped her hips all the way down to his crotch and swallowed up his entire erection inside her. Now that she was finally and fully penetrated, she started to heave and buck. Rudra too, quickly got into the rhythm and met her downward thrusts with his own upward lunge, sending his prick deeper and deeper into his mother's cunt and pushing her into a stronger and stronger throes of excitement.

Words were irrelevant. Yet they would have cried out in their lust but Deepa quickly clamped her palms over her son's mouth lest someone could overhear the shrieks of their riotous coitus! But soon enough, Rudra felt the roiling pulse of his own ejaculation building up in his loins and his groans and grunts were becoming louder until all of a sudden a fountain of thick, creamy cum finally burst out of his erection and sprayed into his mother accompanied by a quickly muffled yell. Then all was silent as mother and son, still joined at the hip and hugging each other as tightly as ever, rolled over until Deepa was on the ground and Rudra was on her chest, lightly licking and sucking her breasts.

The orgasm, the ejaculation and the release of the sexual tension seemed to wash away with it the terror and the trauma of the evening and Rudra saw that a sense of serenity was spreading across his mother's face that was illuminated by the pale silvery light of the moon. He kissed her lightly and whispered, "Ma, now that the deed is done, should I be sorry for making love to you?"

"No dear," she answered, "everything has a time, a place and most important a reason, even though we may not see the reason immediately. Don't worry about the past, let us think about tomorrow, because tomorrow never dies."

Far above, the twinkling stars looked down on the wasted land where a naked mother and her naked son cuddled into each other on the banks of a swampy marsh and in the shadow of a darkened SUV car.

............................................

Three years has passed since that terrifying yet magical night when Rudra had first seen his mother in a state of complete and full frontal nudity and there had been other occasions since then. But never again had he seen his mother being molested and humiliated as she was about to be on the checkpost on the bridge today. His blood boiled in anger but he knew that there was little that he could do about it right now. He will have to wait.

After that magic moment near the marshy swamp in Dhapa, mother and son had somehow weathered the firestorm that they had unleashed on the shattered city of Calcutta. But with Bhola, the biggest and most powerful thug being suddenly murdered, many of his competitors had seized the opportunity to create their own fiefdoms. However it was Pandey-ji who had finally managed to take control of the dysfunctional city and perhaps because the two of them had facilitated his takeover, mother and son were pleasantly surprised when he took them under his protection. In fact after spending days hiding in the Eastern swamps, Deepa and Rudra had tentatively returned home to find it unscathed but securely locked but with note telling them to pick up the key from Pandey-ji!

Pandey-ji was not all that bad a man but nevertheless being under his wings meant that there was a price to be paid and a part of it was being paid by Deepa right now, on the bridge. She had been sent on an errand and was expected to carry an important parcel back to Pandey-ji but Rudra was worried that the way that she was being searched could mean that she might get caught!

Deepa had already been stripped naked on the road but now she had to bend over for a cavity check! She clenched her lips in helpless anger as she felt thick fingers entering her anus and then her vagina, but had to keep quiet. Fortunately, the search was desultory since the louts were more interested in humiliating her than in actually looking for any contraband and so nothing of any value was found.

"Ok, you can now go back to you Pandey-ji and suck his little cock." Someone leered at her and Deepa had to clench her lips again to hold back the retort that had floated up her throat. But she kept her head down and without any further ado, put on her clothes, collected whatever remained of her fruits and vegetables in a bag and hurried off towards the Eastern end of the broken bridge.

The check post at the Eastern end was far more friendly since it was manned by Pandey-ji's thugs and Deepa breezed through them by merely showing the letter. Moments later, she spotted Rudra waiting for her with her bicycle and with a sigh of relief she rushed across and handed over the big bag.

Then she climbed, side saddle, onto the bar between the seat and the handle of the cycle and safely encircled by her son's hands, she set off for home.

Durga Puja had just got over and Deepawali, Kali Puja was a fortnight away. Today was Lakshmi Puja when the Goddess of Wealth is welcomed in the silvery light of the big, bright full moon and worshipped with fervour in many Bengali households. But Lakshmi had deserted Calcutta and it was just a pale spectre of its brilliant past. Unlike the vibrant festivities associated with this season of festivals, the city was brooding dark and sullen, waiting warily for the next calamity. But it was rare for anyone to be able to go out of Calcutta and even more rare for someone to actually come back.

Why did Deepa leave? and ....

"Have you brought back the parcel that Pandey-ji had asked for." Rudra asked her.

"Yes."

"What is that you have brought back?"

"Something amazing ... you would not believe it till I explain."

"And how come that those bastards did not find it."

"Your mother has many tricks up her sleeve," but her grin meant that she meant something quite different. "Lets get home, we are in for some interesting times."

12