O O Calcutta Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers

The erstwhile "local train" network had almost crumbled and there was hardly any timetable for the trains to run on. Plus there were thugs everywhere! In fact, at Burdwan when they were waiting on the platform for the train to Asansol, they were accosted by a party of drunk revellers one of whom took a sudden fancy for Deepa. In fact at some point the teasing and heckling got so bad that Rudra was forced to whip out one of the handguns that they found in Pandey-ji's briefcase and fire a shot in the air! That had scared away the revellers but now people around them would know that they were not two poor, helpless people that they were pretending to be and that was not nice! Fortunately, it was already getting dark and the train that they were waiting for pulled into the station so that they could lose themselves once again in the chaotic crowd. The train from Burdwan brought them to Asansol and from there they had hitched a ride on a coal smuggler's lorry that was going to Barakar.

Initially they had planned to put up in the hotel where Deepa had picked up the device but at the last moment, they decided against it as they did not want to run into anyone who might have heard about them. So they had located another decrepit hotel in the neighbourhood and it was well past midnight when mother and son finally managed to crawl into a dingy room and crash for the night.

It was early January but it was not as cold as it used to be. Along with the political situation in India, the weather too had turned distinctly warm and the tiny room with its only window closed was quite warm. Dawn might have been knocking at the window but it was a sense of suffocation in that tiny room that woke up Deepa! For a moment she did not know where she was and it took her a minute to realise that she and her son were crushed together in a narrow bed. It was still dark outside but in the faint light of an adjacent building that was coming in through the glass panes of the window, she remembered that she was in a tiny room of the dingy hotel in Barakar.

After the long and difficult journey from Howrah to Barakar, she had been far too tired to change and had crashed just as she had been, wrapped in a traditional Bengali sari, petticoat and blouse but Rudra, on whose arm she had been resting her head, had stripped down to his underwear. He was still asleep, but he had pressed his body against her own, his legs thrown over her thighs and he was sporting a massive erection that was pressing into her butt! She lay still for a moment, thinking what to do next, while absentmindedly, though unashamedly feeling, and loving, her son's erection through his tight briefs. Then, and perhaps as an act of kindness for her son's trapped hard-on, she pushed down his briefs and freed his rock hard penis from its constraints! Rudra woke up as he felt his mother fondling his balls and the first thing he did was pull her face into his own and kissed her lightly on her lips!!

"Was my kiddo about to have a wet dream?" she murmurred.

"Actually my bladder is bursting for a pee but I am too lazy to go out."

"What time is it?"

"Still dark, but who cares."

"Should I open the window? I am feeling suffocated." Rudra got out of bed and reached for the bolts that secured it.

"Do it quietly," whispered Deepa, "I don't want to draw anybody's attention to us here in the middle of the night."

"Then let's wait for daybreak."

"I feel like having a bath to get rid of yesterday's dirt and grime."

"But I want to pee first."

It was a real tiny bathroom with just the space for an "Indian-style" squat commode and a shower that was broken anyway. Beneath it, however, was a tap with a bucket that Deepa started to fill with water while Rudra started to pee in the pot. Deepa had taken off her soiled and crumpled travel clothes and both of them were buck naked and all of a sudden Deepa felt an urge to be naughty! She pressed herself into his back, threw her arms around his waist and started playing with this erect, and still-peeing prick, turning it this way and that like a firehose!

"Ei Ma," exclaimed Rudra, "what are you doing? the pee is splashing on the floor."

"Oh don't bother, it will all get washed away when we have a bath."

"Then you must pee with me as well." Rudra turned around to face his mother and started scratching her crotch while still peeing on her ankles!

"Oooh! why not." Deepa threw her arms around her son's neck, spread her legs and let loose and for the next minute mother and son kissed each other while peeing on each others thighs!

By then, the bucket had filled up with water and the two of them bathed together, pouring water on each other's head and soaping their naked bodies in gay abandon.

Right from the traumatic exit from Tata Centre, it had been a tiresome and terrifying journey for the two of them but somehow for the first time today, in that cramped, cold bathroom of a dingy Barakar hotel, the water that mother and son had poured on each other had not only washed away the sweat, dust and tiredness of their physical discomfort but had also drained away the stress and tension of their panicked flight! A sense of placid calmness descended on their soul and even though their naked bodies were entwined with each other's there was no sense of sexual urgency! Just as the stars of a constellation roll through the night sky in each others arms, mother and son, emerged from the bathroom and walked hand in hand to the window that looked out over the a piece of wasteland behind the hotel.

The horizon had just about cracked with the first light of dawn and a cool breeze was blowing in through the window. But for a few scattered streetlights that were glowing faintly, the city was sleeping in silence. Deepa was standing at the window looking out over the the darkened city. Her hair was hanging loose over her shoulder and water was still dripping from it over her bare back. Standing behind her was her naked son, his penis now relaxed and flaccid, nestling comfortably against the curve of her generous buttocks. His hands were wrapped around her, his lips gently tickling her neck, her ears, while his hands fondled the soft swell of her breasts, playing with her tits. After thirty six hours of panic flight - though it seemed that they had been on the run for days - it seemed at last that the worst was at last behind them. For now at least.

"What do we do now, Ma? Where do we go next?"

"You see that white building out there, across that field" Deepa pointed through the window. "That is the Celebration Hotel where I had come to pick up the packet."

"Should we go back there?"

"That is the only place that we know of, where we could find some information about Pandey-ji's hideout on the Panchet."

"Is it safe to go there? We can't just walk into that hotel and start searching that room. The manager would not even let us go inside."

"It was once a very posh hotel, but now it not more than a guest house. That too a little seedy one."

"What is the difference?"

"The rooms are rented out on a long-term basis, perhaps monthly, perhaps quarterly, and the tenant can walk in and walk out as and when they want. That is what I did."

"You mean you had the keys to the room and you just walked in and stayed there?"

"Yes."

"How did you know which room to go to? And who gave you the key?"

"It was Room 9, on the second floor, and the instructions and the key were delivered to me in a sealed packet before I started out."

"No one asked you any questions when you reached there?"

"There was a guard at the door who asked me which room I was going to, but that was only the first time. Subsequently, I went out and returned after dinner and no one asked me anything."

"Anybody else in the place?"

"I suppose there were people and families living in the other rooms, some were cooking on stoves, some were watching TV but other than a cursory glance, nobody was interested in anybody place."

"So if only we had the key to the place, then we could go there and look for some more information."

"If you remember, there were a bunch of keys in the backpack that we brought..." and even before Deepa had finished her sentence, Rudra had rushed to where it was lying and after opening it started rummaging for the key.

"Is this it?" He held up a big, 8-lever Navtal key.

"Yes, kiddo. That is it." Deepa was all smiles. "Which means that Teesta and Pandey-ji had planned to go via this route as well."

"So when do we go down to the guest house?"

"It is still too dark."

But not for long. Soon enough, in the pale light of the early dawn, they could see that life was stirring through the Celebration Hotel. Deepa's face was glowing radiantly in the first rays of the rising son and she felt her son's hot breath on her shoulder, then his hands were on her breasts caressing her nipples. She also felt his hands in her pubic bush, slowly tickling her cunt and then the sudden hardness of his penis as they pushed into the crack of her butt. But even as her son's touch was sending a shiver through her naked body, her eyes were scanning the Celebration, trying to spot the room where, she was almost sure, the key to their salvation would be found.

It was time to go... and mount an early morning raid at the Celebration Hotel.

kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers
12