Oak

Story Info
Visiting a new part of town makes a woman adventurous.
1.2k words
3.68
27.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to explore a new part of the city on my daily walk. It took me a while to get out of the areas I had thoroughly explored, but eventually I found myself in a new neighborhood. There were new shops, new gardens in the tiny front yards, new weeds. I always loved exploring somewhere I hadn't been before.

I passed a newsstand, where a science magazine caught my eye. The cover story was about the discovery of alleged examples of extra-terrestrial life. I bought a copy and continued my walk.

I came to a park. It was fairly large, with a nice pond. I walked in, and saw some ducks waddling up out of the pond. I snuck up as close as I could to watch them. Sadly, they soon wandered off.

I was feeling pretty tired, as I'd walked a long way to get to this park, so I thought that I probably needed a bit of a break before heading home. I considered just planting myself on the grass for a bit and reading my magazine, but I noticed that I was in the shade of a gigantic oak tree with very dense branches and leaves.

I couldn't resist, and started climbing up the tree. It looked like I would probably have been able to climb at least fifty feet up, but I found a nice, comfortable spot where a couple of big branches split off around twenty feet off the ground. I opened the magazine and began to read the article about aliens.

It was pretty exciting stuff. There was new evidence of nanobacteria in material which didn't seem to have come from Earth. Of course, I remembered the Martian meteorite, how everybody had been sure that was full of nanobacterial fossils, and then they were sure it wasn't. I thought they were back to thinking they didn't know on that one, though. Maybe this time the evidence was more solid. I read the article all the way through, but in the end I couldn't tell if there was really anything to the new reports.

I heard a squirrel skittering along a nearby branch, and watched him disappear into another part of the tree. I stretched a bit and looked around. I suddenly noticed that there was a man sitting beneath me, at the base of the tree. He had a book in his lap, but his eyes were directed straight up.

I remembered that I'd worn a skirt today, because all my shorts were in the laundry. How could I not have noticed that while I was climbing? With the way I was sitting, he could see right up between my legs, and that was definitely where his eyes were locked.

After a surprising amount of time (were my undies really that fascinating?) he finally noticed that I was looking down at him. He started, and turned back to his book, trying to pretend he hadn't been staring. He was kind of cute, though.

I had a sudden naughty impulse. I slipped off my panties and hanged them from a nearby twig, and then resumed my previous position. I went back to my magazine, wondering how long it would take him to notice the change.

I found an article on those strange four-legged deep sea fish. Apparently, nobody knew exactly how they reproduced; they bore live young, so they didn't do the boring egg-laying followed by sperm-spraying of so many fish. They must somehow have sex. But nobody had ever seen them doing so, and so they couldn't figure out how it was done. I'd have thought something in their anatomies would provide a clue, but apparently not.

One wouldn't have thought the mysteries of fish sex would be so fascinating, but I completely failed to hear the man climbing up the tree until he was right next to me, gasping for breath from the exertion. "Oh, hi there!" I said, "Nice view from up here, isn't it?"

He smiled at me, and replied "it's pretty good down there, too, but I thought I should introduce myself."

I grinned wolfishly, and asked "Is that really necessary?" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him right on the lips.

He was initially startled, but he quickly got with the program. Our tongues explored one another's lips, and then started wrestling with one another. We both had to be cautious in our position on the tree, but he managed to reach up with one free hand and caress the bottom of my breast. I was a little more direct, and caressed the front of his trousers.

He pulled away from my lips and started planting kisses all over my face. His hand continued to explore my breast, gently tweaking the nipple. He nibbled on my ear and whispered "this doesn't count as an introduction?"

I licked his ear in return, and worked my hand around to squeeze his hard ass. We resumed kissing, and our tongues seemed to entwine for hours. Finally, I unzipped his pants and pulled away from the kiss. I pulled his penis out, and asked "how are we going to do this up here?"

He looked around. "Maybe if you turn around and climb a little way up that branch, I'll be able to get a secure spot behind you," he suggested. I quickly took the suggested position, and in moments I felt something very hard slipping under my skirt and poking around near my drenched cunt.

I had a solid grip on the tree with my right hand, and my feet were pretty well placed, so I reached back with my left hand and guided him into me. I gasped as he thrust forward, and grabbed at the branch I was leaning against with my left hand.

I guess he did have a secure position, as he rapidly picked up the pace. Under ordinary circumstances, I'd have wanted to take more time, but getting fucked in the middle of a public park by someone whose name I didn't even know was so exciting, so different from anything I'd done before. I orgasmed very quickly, and to my lack of surprise he didn't take much longer.

He pulled out and zipped up his pants. "Can I have your phone number?" he asked.

I smiled sweetly and seductively, and gave the slightest hint of what he might take as a nod, before softly saying "no."

He looked surprised and hurt, and said "maybe we'll meet here again sometime."

I grabbed my undies from the nearby tree branch, and began the delicate procedure of putting them on without falling out of the tree. Without breaking my playful kitten demeanor, I softly said, once again, "no."

This was apparently more rejection than he could take, and he climbed down out of the tree quickly. Too quickly, it looked like; he slipped and fell clumsily, though fortunately for him not until he was near the bottom. I could hear him cursing loudly as he picked up his book and limped off.

Miraculously, my magazine was still up in the tree, tucked in a cleft between branches where I had left it. I went back to reading about fish sex.