Oak Street Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

Hurriedly Roger licked up all of the honey he could get down his throat before going into the counselor's bathroom to wash his face. To his surprise she followed him and wedged her hand between his legs from behind him grabbing a hold of his still rigid pole and cooed, "You are one hell of a cunt lapper. I wish I had time to reward you by sucking this big cock of yours. Come back tomorrow after school and I'll give you an update on that little shit Rex and maybe a lot more."

Roger thought he might cum just from her heavenly squeezing but then she let go and walked away. His cock was so hard and long he was having trouble moving his legs as he walked out. He tried to hurry back to the gym as the tent in his pants was clearly visible to everyone. So, right after the final bell the next day the coach was in Bonnie's office.

She locked the door behind her as she entered the room. Her clothes melted off of her body as she walked over to the coach informing him that she had found what appeared to be a simple correspondence course that would give Rex his credit. As her bra came off she told Roger it was time to pay up. Passionately they fell into each other's arms.

It was a torrid scene as Bonnie virtually ripped off Roger's clothing and sucked his cock into her lips. Her excitement was heightened by the possibility of being caught as she could still hear the scurrying footsteps of students and staff right outside the door. Roger was oblivious to everything as this woman's sucking had put him into another world.

For the next half hour the coach and the counselor made out as if their very life's depended on it. Bonnie rode his cock frantically squeezing every drop of his spunk. It was the hardest orgasm either of them had in a long time. Over the next three months Bonnie gave the coach regular progress reports on Rex and fucked him at least once a week, but, frequently more often than that to satisfy their lust.

It was after one of her encounters with the coach that Bonnie returned home and found a message on her answering machine from her neighbor Inga Fiskin asking her to come over. It turned out Inga was feeling guilty for wanting to resume her social and sex life'. She felt as if she were cheating on her husband even though he was dead. After an hour Bonnie convinced the older lady that her husband would not want her to sit around the house and mourn but would want her to have fun.

Inga sat in her front room that night thinking of what Bonnie and her had talked about. Memories came flooding back of the good times. It was, after all, her husband who had talked her into swinging and threesomes. He hadn't seemed to care if the third person was married or single as long as they wanted to have fun. At that moment Inga's outlook changed forever as she decided it was time for some fun.

Her husband had accused her of being a nymphomaniac more than once. She had decided that he was right as she was suffering great pains doing without sex. It was time to let that part of her loose once again. The next morning she would get up and do whatever her urges told her to do; not holding back. If she had the opportunity to seduce someone she would do it. She slept better that night than she had in years.

Little did Inga know but she wouldn't have to wait long for her first opportunity at sexual reawakening. Feeling better about herself Inga dug in her drawers and closets and pulled out her sexier clothes as they made her feel more alive. Besides, if the idea was seduction she would first have to turn heads. These clothes made her feel a little slutty and she really loved feeling this way.

The doorbell rang at 9:00 that morning. She had forgotten that John Goldman was supposed to bring her some peat moss and top soil so that she could start her spring planting. Everyone had been so nice and helpful since she became a widow. She really needed to think of ways to repay everyone. Her mouth watered as soon as she answered the door as John was a true hunk.

It took John about half a second to notice a change in Inga and another half second for the hard on to form in his pants. Inga was suddenly dressed like the Inga of old. He had heard rumors of how the Fiskin's had been into some wild things with their colleagues at the university. He had fantasized about this gorgeous lady but she always seemed off limits.

He also knew his wife would probably kill him if anything happened. But, those fantasies were running through his head once again and even stronger than they had been a couple of years earlier. His large bulge drew her eyes right to it and her heart began fluttering. Casually she showed him where to stick the dirt swaying her hips extra seductively as she walked. As he unloaded the truck she put the bags into neat stacks

Making sure to bend over at the waist she showed off her long thighs as she shoved around the bags. John thought he even caught a glimpse of her hot pink undies. After working up a sweat she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse showing off her ample cleavage and invited him in for a glass of tea.

John couldn't refuse the offer as he really liked visiting with her. But, right now even better than visiting was the opportunity to gaze upon her beauty for awhile longer. Inga was very deliberate and as they sat relaxing she made sure that John would have no problem seeing the damp crotch of her panties.

He wanted so bad to either kiss her or, at least, ask her if she was interested in something sexual. To his own surprise he resisted temptation and got ready to leave. Inga was disappointed that she seemingly had not gotten any interest for her first attempt. She concluded that she must be a bit rusty and as John walked to the door asked, "Hey handsome, that doesn't appear to be quite enough top soil could you be a sweet heart and get me a half dozen more bags."

"Sure Inga I don't mind at all. I'll be back in half an hour." His truck peeled out of the driveway to the garden center as he wanted to get back to spend more time with his sexy older neighbor. Inga hurried back to her room and changed blouses and removed her bra.

Her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material. She was determined that this would be her sexual liberation day and John would be her first conquest. She decided to leave her panties on as they seemed to be getting their own fair share of looks from her younger neighbor. Liberally splashing some perfume on she walked into the front room just as the door bell rang again.

If he had been turned on the first time he had come to the door that morning he was in full blown lust now. The quarter sized brown areolas of her tits were easy to make out through the thin blouse. Her nipples seemed to be trying to poke a hole in the material of the garment. Catching his breath he half whispered, "Ah, Inga, I've got the rest of the stuff. Isn't that a different blouse than you were wearing earlier?"

"Yes it is; the other one was all sweaty and nasty. Do you like this one?" Inga jutted out her chest to make sure he got a full appreciation of her attributes. From the gulp that emitted from his throat she knew he liked what he saw.

"Oh yes it is beautiful. Do you want this with the rest of the soil?" He had gotten himself together enough to say the right things but had his mind deep in the gutter. She helped him with the few bags which took no time at all again giving him a real sexy show with every movement of her body.

"How about a touch more tea before you leave?" She just had to get him back inside her house. Of course, a big part of John really wanted to be back in her house. So when she asked him in he was only too eager to accept. As they sat there sipping their tea Inga was contemplating her next move when John gave her the opening she needed.

"Inga, there is a rumor around the neighborhood that you were in the Miss America pageant. Is the rumor true?"

"Yes it is, in fact, I was a finalist. If a couple of prudish old lady judges didn't think I was too smart and that my swimsuit was too slutty I would have won. But, I didn't look like the girl next door. Just think if I had won the pair of boobies you are staring at would have belonged to Miss America 1965.

His face turned scarlet red as he stammered out, "Oh my God, I am sorry. I didn't mean to stare. They're just so beautiful and perfect and your brown nipples seem to be looking at me; I am truly sorry."

She scooted a little closer to her prey, close enough to touch if he wanted. Inga purred, "It is nothing to be embarrassed about John. After all, I have been staring myself at the magnificent bulge in your pants. It appears to be huge and perfect itself. If you want to get a better look at my boobs you can unbutton my blouse and have a more personal look or whatever."

The moment of truth had arrived. John jumped at this chance that he might never get again. Not sure of how fragile Inga's feelings might be or whether she had been with anyone since her spouse had died he slowly reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. Seeing that she was just smiling at him he tenderly reached for the top button and undid it. She placed her hand on his knee encouraging him so he gently undid the other five buttons then slowly pushed the blouse away from her stomach and chest.

Their breathing grew heavy and seemed to echo off of the dining room walls. Softly, he encircled her boob with his hand she gasped and pushed her chest against his palm as she rubbed her hand up his thigh. As he gingerly toyed with her nipple between thumb and forefinger she grabbed a hold of his cock through his trousers.

The temperature in the room seemed like it had increased by twenty degrees as John now gave her boob a harder squeeze. Without saying anything they stood up in unison. As she stared into his eyes Inga pulled down the zipper on his pants. Passionately they embraced and their lips met. Just then the phone rang.

Inga considered not answering it but her older sister was in the hospital with a serious illness. Reluctantly she broke away from john and picked up the receiver. After the usual greeting John heard Inga say, "Yes Peggy he is right here. John it is Peggy she needs to speak to you. Here is the phone."

"Yes honey, I was just helping her with some chores. . .No, she still has a couple of things she wants me to do. . .Yes dear, I'm sure that will be alright with her. . .I'll see you in a minute honey." As he talked he zipped back up his fly. Inga's libido sank as she knew the magic moment was ruined and she might have to hit the bars or something to get satisfaction. But, she didn't wish to close any doors so she spoke carefully.

"So, John what is up?" She made no effort to cover up her chest as she talked and forced a smile on her face.

"Peggy needs me to help her load up the car for a meeting she has this morning and do a couple of other things. She asked if it would be alright if I came back later to do whatever we had planned to do over here." Her heart sank further as once John saw his sexy wife he probably wouldn't want her old body. But having no choice in the matter she just told him that it would be fine with her as she didn't have anything going on for several hours.

For his part John wasn't sure if they would pick up where they had left off or not but knew the only way to find out was to do as Peggy wanted and then hurry back and see what was up with Inga. Inga was surprised that John barely said goodbye. Refastening her blouse she decided to work in the yard until John returned; if he returned.

Peggy had absolutely no idea of what John and Inga had just started as it was not unusual for him to be helping the widow out. John felt guilty for touching Inga's tits as he helped his wife. He considered not going back over for a moment but as he loaded the last item in the car lust won out as he knew he would return to Inga's place.

Waving goodbye to Peggy John jogged to Inga's yard and saw her pouring out a bag of the top soil. The sexy older lady gave him a bright cheerful smile as he approached her beckoning him over to her. John called out, "Hey Inga, how about a glass of ice tea for a man whose wife has worked him to exhaustion?"

"Sure John come on in I have some freshly made." Both of them were nervous as they didn't know for sure if the moment could be recaptured. They practically ran into her house. Once in the kitchen Inga quickly poured him the promised tea as they sized each other up. Inga was very happy as she saw the large tent form in John's pants again.

"Do you want some sweet honey for this tea?" Not waiting for an answer she shoved her hand inside of her skirt and panties and scooped out two fingers dripping with her own special honey and then stirred it into his tea before handing it to him. John wasted no time in chugging the extra sweet tea down.

"That was delicious!" he exclaimed as he shoved the glass onto the counter. Throwing their arms around each other the two of them hungrily kissed grabbing and tugging at each other's bodies. John's hands were under her skirt kneading her ass cheeks as the older lady pulled him the three steps to the stove.

Feeling her ass make contact with what she thought was the counter she briefly let go of her new lover. Then placing her hands on the edge of the stove she boosted her ass up onto the burners. Of course she knew where she was now but it would be too awkward to move. John was now confronted with her melons directly at eye level as she grabbed his head and pulled it into her cleavage, Get my fucking blouse out of the way and kiss the suckers. Take them like you mean it."

He decided to be just as aggressive as she was being and pulled his face back and ripped the blouse open causing her buttons to roll all over the kitchen floor. It was as if she were under attack. But what a wonderful attack as his mouth traveled greedily from tit to tit while his hands pinched and squeezed those massive orbs.

Inga realized that he was in perfect position so as she reveled in the tit sucking she rapidly unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened and unzipped his trousers. His ass was small enough that his pants fell straight to the floor. She had almost forgotten how wonderful sex could be as he covered her boobs with his saliva. Inga knew that she wouldn't be doing without anymore; there were plenty of willing partners out there.

As John's tongue flicked over her erect nipple Inga felt the unmistakable tingle of an approaching orgasm. Her moans grew louder as her pussy gushed forth a small load of her honey. Reaching down she began flogging his huge hunk of manhood as she pleaded, "John, fuck me right now; I need this big fucking cock in my cunt right now before we have another interruption."

John swept her up into his arms like some kind of Don Juan to carry her to bed. As soon as he swirled around he stumbled over the pants that were still around his ankles and dropped Inga as he fell to the floor. Both lovers lay in a heap with Inga somehow landing on top of him.

After reassuring each other that they were ok they both giggled at their embarrassing circumstances. Then noticing that her face was only two inches from his enormous prick Inga swung her hips around to his face and urged him, "John, strip off the rest of my clothes; all of the way ."

As she shoved his pants off of his ankles she sucked his cock into her mouth as if it were a long lost friend. Expertly she worked her tongue around the crown of his prick as she felt her own clothing melt away. John gasped at the sight of her sexy hairy bush and was about to dive for it when Inga suddenly dropped his cock and pulled away.

"Get that big thing of yours in my pussy right now; come on fuck me now, it has been too fucking long since I've felt a man inside of me." She had rolled onto her back with her knees up and legs spread. John thought he had never seen such a sexy invitation in his life. He was quick to accept as he climbed right between her thighs and bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Kissing back Inga grabbed his rod giving it a yank.

"Oh God, Inga, you are so sexy. I want to fill up your twat with cum." That was just what the older woman wanted to hear as she flicked his pee hole against her hard clit. Then giving his manhood another hard tug she pulled it into the opening of her soupy cunt. Feeling the enormous heat of her womanhood John plunged his pecker into her depths about half way. Then pulling back he plunged back in even further until he soon was ramming his entire length in and out of her.

The fucking was making Inga wild and she began kicking and clawing John which just caused him to pound her cunt even harder. Her hips were slapping against the floor as they came up to meet his thrusts. It had been a long time since John had so wild of a fuck as he couldn't believe the athletic workout he was receiving.

His face was turning red and sweat was pouring from his brow as Inga just kept urging him on. When her mouth wasn't kissing his mouth she was nibbling and biting on his shoulder as gush after gush of honey poured from her cunt as she came over and over again. His pecker felt like a cannon going off as he shot his entire load into her pussy.

As they fell down onto the floor beside each other the kitchen wreaked of the smell of pussy honey. The odor was enough to turn John on all over again but his cock wouldn't be cooperating anytime soon. They laid there recovering for a couple of minutes before Inga spoke, "You can come back for more anytime you want but call first. Next time we'll take things a bit slower though."

Then with her lust temporarily satisfied Inga got up and put back on her clothes and went out to the yard as John headed home to take a relaxing shower. The two of them got together four or five times a week until Peggy caught them in June. But, after that things only got more interesting.

As for Mr. Rashid and his secretary I only know the rumors say they got together but no one has told me any details. If I find out anything I'll let everyone in on the sordid story. But, apart from Mr. Rashid's affair that is the entire background of the beginnings of the lust on Oak Street. Hope this prelude will help you enjoy the other chapters.

The first full chapter is "Oak Street Secrets" in the incest section followed by "Oak Street Summer" in the exhibitionist section and so on.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers
12