Oak Street Talents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

Once Bonnie was done with the tomatoes and dumped the salad ingredients together she forced herself to push Inga's hands and mouth away. Hotter than ever Bonnie whispered, "No woman has ever made me so hot and if we were alone I would be ripping away your clothes and be sucking on those D cups of yours. But, my husband and son are here right at the moment. Call me sometime and we will get together."

Inga was very disappointed at being turned away. She was determined to take Bonnie up on her offer. Walking into the front room she saw Bill and as soon as he noticed her his pecker came to life. Inga thought that maybe she would have some fun with him. Dinner was finally served and the small talk resumed.

While the Dessert was being eaten Bonnie excused herself to use the bathroom When she came back out she called Bob back to their bedroom as she needed his help for just a moment. That left Bill and the older woman alone. Wasting no time Inga asked the boy, "Hey handsome do you think that I could get you to come over to my place tomorrow and do some things with me."

Giving Bill a hint of the pleasures that awaited him she caressed and squeezed his thigh smiling seductively at the boy. Not knowing what to say he sat there silently waiting nervously for his parent's return. Back in their bedroom Bonnie talked excitedly to her husband as she was as turned on as she could ever remember being.

"You won't believe what happened in the kitchen while I was making the salad. Do you know what Inga did? She made a pass at me," Bonnie told Bob the excitement obvious in her voice.

"You must be imagining thing, sweetie. Are you sure you didn't misunderstand her?" The doubt was apparent in his voice but a part of Bob really wanted it to be true.

"I don't think I misunderstood. Unless she accidentally caressed my ass and then put her hand under my skirt and played with my pussy and ass while squeezing my boobs and kissing my neck."

"You are shitting me! Inga didn't do that, did she?" Bob's erection was now at full hardness as his own excitement level was growing with each word his wife spoke.

"The fuck she didn't, but there is more, Bob!" She put her arms around her husband caressing his backside.

"More, what else could she possibly do just a few yards away from me and Bill?" Getting hotter and hotter he placed his hands on Bonnie's shoulders.

"When I told her that I couldn't right now she invited you and Bill to join us." she was tentative as she didn't know how Bob would react. Her libido was hoping for a positive response but her brain kept saying no.

"Oh my God that is unbelievable. But, why not take her up on it. After all you were going to have to hard pricks to play with. Why not add a second cunt to the fun?" He lowered his hand to her breast and gave it a tender squeeze before pulling up her skirt and running his fingers across her entire pubic region.

"But what about Bill? Isn't it weird to have group sex including our own son with a stranger?" She was on fire and was pretty sure that everything would fall into place.

"It's no stranger than having your son fuck you while your bent over the bathroom counter while you jack off your husband." Bob stuck a finger inside of Bonnie's twat as if to emphasize his point.

"Ok, we'll do it. But, how should we get things rolling now that I told her that we couldn't." Lustfully she wrapped her hand around his hard manhood.

"You just walk right in there and get behind her chair and slide your hands down her chest, inside that sexy blouse, and give those melons of hers a hard squeeze." He removed his hands from her body and began walking toward the dining room. Bonnie passed him halfway down the hall. In a matter of seconds they had rejoined Bill and Inga.

Briskly Bonnie walked up behind Inga's chair and rested her hands on the older woman's shoulder. After taking a deep breath she slid her hands up to Inga's neck and then back down the shoulders but, this time inside the blouse. Bill looked at the ladies with a puzzled expression as his mom's fingers glided downward on Inga's chest. Bonnie whispered in Inga's ear, "Is this what you wanted? If so, show the guys your panties and go ahead and give my son's cock a friendly squeeze."

Not only did Inga rapidly lift up her skirt revealing her almost see through white silk panties but quickly undid the buttons on her blouse to allow her hostess better access to Inga's chest. As Bill looked on his father stripped out of every stitch of clothing he had on in less than a minute and proceeded over to his wife helping her undress.

Swiftly Bonnie ripped off Inga's bra and drew the old lady's tits into her mouth. Bob couldn't take time for foreplay as his wife's big ass seemed to be beckoning his cock right to her twat. Her cunt came up to meet her husband's first thrust allowing him to sink in balls deep in one push. Still sitting in the same chair stroking Bill's cock Inga reached up and played with Bob's balls and Bonnie's clit as they fucked as she smiled brightly at Bill urging the boy, "Why don't you take off your clothes and my panties and eat my pussy young man."

"You are shitting me, Mrs. Fiskin, aren't you?" Bill was excited beyond belief but figured he was either dreaming or his parents would come to their senses and stop things as soon as he stripped. But, his dad was fucking his mother even harder as his mom had literally soaked Inga's tits with saliva.

"Hurry up son before your mom beats you to the punch and gets to my honey pot first. And check it out, you can even reach up and play with your mother's boobies as you eat my twat." Bill didn't have to hear any more and got naked. He ate out the older lady passionately as she was using every part of her body to get and give pleasure including her feet to play with the boy's cock.

The honey that poured from Inga's cunt seemed extra sweet to Bill as he lapped away at her slit. Seeing his son between Inga's legs was too much for Bob and he shot a huge load of spunk into his wife's cunt. Whereupon Bonnie had her own massive orgasm pouring her honey all over Bob's crotch.

As Bob moved over to let Inga suck Bonnie's juices off of his cock Bonnie pushed the table back and getting on her knees sucked her son's prick into her mouth. For the next nearly four hours the foursome busily tried every possible scenario with each other. By the time they were finished the men's cocks were fucked raw and the women's clits were extra tender but everyone was totally satisfied sexually.

Stay tuned for our next chapter: "Oak Street Tammy's Birthday."

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers