Oak Street Tammy's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

As Tammy counted Patty's strokes she squeezed Rex's cock harder and harder. Meanwhile, each smack Patty gave Tammy seemed harder than the one before. After finishing the spanking Patty spread Tammy's legs and dipped her fingers into the younger girl's cunt. Pulling them out she fed them to Tammy saying, is what I'm doing familiar to you Tammy?"

Saying nothing Tammy just licked Patty's fingers as Rex began his spanking. While he rocked Tammy's ass Patty stripped down to bare skin. Then raising her friend's head fed Tammy her breasts. Hungrily Tammy sucked Patty's D cups. Before long the three of them were sprawled out on the floor.

Rex mounted her pussy while Patty sat on her face. Tammy thought heaven couldn't be any better than this. Her body shook in orgasm after orgasm as Patty's silky honey poured into her mouth. The three of them changed positions until both girl's pussies were too tender to continue and Rex couldn't get hard.

The disappointment for Tammy about her four encounters so far had been that the guys were in too big of a hurry to fuck and run. None of them had asked to backdoor her yet. She still didn't know what a good ass fucking would feel like. She was determined that would change. But right now she had to get ready for her party.

The party was the usual boring affair. Tammy didn't mind as her body needed to recover and the presents were cool. She did have several passes made at her but no action. She made mental notes of the passes as she would have to follow up on these. Inga Fiskin shocked her when she stuck her tongue in Tammy's mouth when they kissed. Since it was a weeknight the party broke up early.

Bill and Tammy helped their parents clean up the mess. With all four of them working it didn't take any time. The birthday girl didn't know which of them she wanted to get alone or how she would do it. Her problem would be quickly solved when her mother called her into the living room.

There was her mother sitting on the couch with Bill's cock in one hand and Tom's in the other hand. She was gently rubbing their cock heads against her nipples. The men were already moaning in pleasure. Bonnie spoke softly to her daughter, "So Tammy you snuck out of bed last night and fucked your brother and then let him eat you in the kitchen this morning. Then you seduced both your father and me. Is that right?"

"Yes mom," was all that Tammy could force out of her mouth as she wanted to strip and join right in.

"I wish I could have seen you lose your virginity to your brother. Oh well, that's water under the bridge. Let's get the show on the road. Why don't you get into your birthday suit and come over and give me a kiss and we'll go from there." Tammy couldn't believe the clichés her mom had just used.

She got the point and threw her clothing off in about 10 seconds. As Tammy stabbed her tongue into her mother's mouth the men's breathing was getting ragged. Bonnie handed Tammy her husband's cock. Tammy quickly vacuumed the whole thing into her mouth and toyed with his balls. Seeing this Bill rammed his cock into his mother's mouth.

Sounds of the girl's slurping filled the room. Tom fucked his daughter's mouth treating her like a little slut but suddenly realized that he had better conserve his spunk as there were a lot of holes to plug. So, yanking Tammy off of his pecker he ordered his family, "Ok everyone let's spread out on the floor and have a real foursome making sure we show the birthday girl a very special time."

Reluctantly Tammy lay down on the floor. She was having too much fun sucking off her father. But, in a matter of moments she forgot everything as her whole family was on her. Quick as a whip her dad was sucking one of her 34" titties and her mom was working on the other while her brother had savagely yanked apart her legs and was sucking and licking her sweet twat for the third time in 24 hours cooing, "fuck Tammy I can't get enough of this sweetness."

"Oh, son of a fucking bitch I can't believe this. Oh, Oh what a fucking wonderful birthday," Tammy shrieked as she squirmed under their attentions. As Bonnie moved up to kiss her daughter's mouth Tom took over sucking both of Tammy's titties. Tom's cock was soon getting Tammy's attention as she toyed with her daddy's monster.

Bill felt his mom's big ass bump Tammy's hip and as he lapped up his sister he felt up his mom's ass and crotch. As Bonnie moved up a little further she began grinding her breasts in her daughter's face and proclaimed, "Tammy baby we ain't near finished celebrating your birthday yet. We're going to give you a very special treat that I didn't get to try until this summer."

What is it, mommy," Tammy purred as she sucked and gently nibbled on her mother's tits. The men's cocks were harder than ever as they thought they knew just what Bonnie had in mind. Bonnie went to the couch and got a pair of cushions and her bra. She used the bra as a blindfold over Tammy's eyes.

She helped her little girl sit up. Then she yanked on the guys cocks bringing them closer to Tammy. Then her mother placed one of Tammy's hands on each cock. Cooing in the girl's ear she whispered. "You know what you have in your hands. But, Tammy you don't know which cock belongs to which guy. Feel those rigid cocks and decide which one you'd rather have in your cunt and which one you'd rather have in that pretty asshole of yours. So, which is which?"

Toying with the cocks Tammy was having trouble making up her mind. Then she selected the one in her right hand for her cunt and the other for her ass. Her dad lay down with his head between the pillows Bill and Bonnie lifted Tammy by the arms and guided her on top of her father. Not saying a word Bonnie guided her husband's cock into her daughter's twat. Bonnie moved around to her husband's head and laid her thigh on the cushions So that her ass hole was in Tom's face.

Bill push his sister down until she could feel her mother's cunt against her mouth. Eagerly Bill lubed up his cock and his sister's asshole. His daddy had already started stroking in and out of his sister so he waited for his dad to be on a outstroke to begin shoving his cock into Tammy's resistant butt hole.

Tammy squealed as Bill ripped off the makeshift blindfold. Her dad's hands were already busy playing with her tits as she wildly ate her mother. She was about to screamed for Bill to stop but instead just ended up screaming as Bill successfully ended up shoving his prick all the way into her tight shit hole.

Tom and Bill could swear they could feel one another's cocks through the layers of flesh that separated Tammy's bowels from her pussy. It only took a couple of strokes before they got a rhythm going. One of them was always pushing in as the other pulled out. Tammy wrapped her arms around her mother's thigh and held on for the ride of her life as she quickly adjusted to the assault.

Orgasm after orgasm washed over her body as her mom's twat flooded her face with sweet honey. The men's breathing was getting more labored. Knowing that it wouldn't be long until the fuck was over Bonnie pulled away long enough to change positions putting her cunt in Tom's face and her big ass in Tammy's face.

Both her husband and daughter enjoyed the change in views. Bill and Tom grunted loudly and let out a flurry of cuss words as they began exploding in their birthday girl. With his teeth clinched Bill coated her rectum at the same time her father let loose in her twat. The four of them ended up in a heap on the floor.

Bonnie suggested they break for a drink and brought everyone a can of soda pop. After everyone chugged their beverage she led the family to the kings size bed in her and Tom's room. They spent most of the night in every possible position with each other. During a lull in the action as the clock again struck midnight Tammy thought what a perfect birthday it had been.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers