Oak Street Yuletide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

"Paul kiss my neck and back while you rub that big cock of yours in my ass," she purred. Bonnie pushed her ass against Paul grinding it against his erection. At the same time she pulled his brother closer to her hugging him tightly. Paul almost seemed to know what he was doing as he found her tiny rosebud and circled it with his cock.

"Oh Paul stick it in me; fuck my ass now! I want both of your pricks inside of me right fucking now," Bonnie was now demanding. She lifted up her leg to give George access to her cunt. Paul didn't have to be told twice as he pushed. His squishy head into her asshole. Bonnie gasped as she flicked George's cock against her clit.

Pushing her ass hard against Paul she soon had managed to fit most of his cock inside of her shittie depths. As Paul began to stroke in and out George slid right into her pussy Paul had reached around her and was mauling her tits as George kissed her passionately caressing her side. Soon their cocks were a blur going in and out of her holes.

Bonnie held on to the boys wrapping her feet around Paul's legs and knotting her fingers in George's hair. The feelings running through her were exquisite as she came over and over. Looking on the boy's father, Ron, was about to pull his cock out when Sue Olson came over and whispered "looks like you want some of that?"

"I've never seen anything like all of this," Ron said both excited and confused at how their normal sensible neighborhood holiday party was turning into an orgy. Sue pressed her body against him not knowing what his answer meant. He didn't move away so she ran her hand across his chest pressing even tighter against him as her hand traveled lower and lower sliding right over his belt stopping just above his cock.

"Here's an offer you can't refuse Ron. You can do whatever you want with my body and use your cock anyway you like after I pull down your pants and kiss your cute little ass." She had always admired her neighbor's ass and regularly watched him mow the lawn in his tight fitting shorts. He said nothing so Sue unfastened his pants.

Kneeling behind Ron the horny lady pulled down his pants and boxers. Gently she flicked her tongue over his butt cheeks before pulling them apart and licking the length of his ass crack. Ron shivered at her touch. Her tongue seemed to slide into his bowels deeper and deeper as her hands kneaded his ass cheeks and lemon drop balls.

It was then that Ron finally noticed that Judy was being fucked by the Nelson men and decided to throw all caution to the wind. Getting a hold of Ron's stiff poker Sue decided it was time to feel him inside of her. She shimmered up his body and stabbed her tongue in his mouth. Then taking him to the other end of the same rug his sons were on she laid down inviting him to plug all of her holes.

Ron joined her and kissed all over her neck, across her shoulders, and deep into her armpits before sucking her tits into his mouth. Sue ground her pelvis against Ron's stomach and getting the hint he slid his pecker deep into her womb. They continued having sex in every conceivable position.

Meanwhile Peggy now had her mouth on Tammy's pussy eating her fresh cream pie while Ron took his turn fucking her. Nearby Inga was riding Bill's hard cock like a cowgirl with her breast bouncing freely and Bill gasping for breath.

Rex Olson couldn't take it anymore as there was the high school principal just standing there apparently trying to stay above all of the carnal exploration. He had always thought that Maggie Nelson was sexy for a principal and now he wanted to find out if she really was. He walked over to her and grabbed her boobs in both hands and squeezed them.

"I've always wanted to fuck the principal and now that is what I'm gonna do," he snarled as he pushed her against the wall. Forcibly he kissed her as she tried unsuccessfully to evade his mouth. Maggie could feel the juices flowing and wanted him as much as he wanted her. She wasn't being aloof but just hadn't decided what to do first.

But, she would play hard to get for Rex as he seemed to be having fun and forcible sex was one of her own fantasies. She succeeded in pushing him away and giving him a knee to the groin. But, the strong man grabbed her wrist and pinned her back against the wall before ripping open her blouse sending buttons flying everywhere. She snapped, "What the fuck are you doing bastard. Get off of me!"

"Shut up bitch, I'm about to fuck your high and mighty body and bring you down to size," he said angrily. Roughly Rex pulled the older lady against him shoving his hands inside of her skirt while Maggie pounded her fists on his chest. Tom Peterson saw what was happening and started to come to Maggie's rescue.

Seeing Tom out of the corner of her eye she quickly held her hand up like a stop sign to him indicating that she was consenting to the attack. Still fighting back she made sure her ass was far enough from the wall that the skirt could slip to the floor Rex was now grinding against his prey as he bit her neck. Patty Olson came over to Tom and blurted out, "That is the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"So, it makes you hot to think of some guy ripping off your clothes , attacking your body, and then making you fuck him like a hot little slut," Tom whispered in a husky voice.

"Yes it does Mr. Peterson," Patty was almost casual in her answer. Tom rested his hand on Patty's ass, digging his fingers into her ass crack, as they watched the action unfold between Rex and Maggie. Rex had succeeded in getting Maggie's bra off and throwing it almost halfway across the room.

Rex now grabbed the principal's head and was forcing his tongue into her mouth as he squeezed one of her tits. As much as Maggie wanted to resist him she found herself grinding back against his hard-on. Rex then shoved her to the floor and planted his foot in the middle of her back as he undressed.

Her body was squirming around under his weight and her ass was bouncing around on the floor. Catching a glimpse of his hard rod Maggie licked her lips in anticipation. Rex rolled her over and unceremoniously rammed his cock into her mouth. With his face already at the crotch of Maggie's underwear he then pulled down her panties and buried his face into her hot twat. Maggie wrapped her arms around him and mouth fucked his cock.

The sixty nine going on in front of Tom was just too much. He snuck his hand under Patty's dress and felt her panties. Patty was having trouble keeping her cool and wondered when Tom would pull her to him especially since his hand had to be reaching the large wet spot in her panties by now.

Silky material slid under Tom's fingertips covering a very sexy soft ass. His hand finally came across Patty's soaked crotch and it was just too much for him. He could wait no longer. Quickly he reached up grabbing the top elastic band of the undies and yanked with all his might. He had to place his other hand on her shoulder to keep her upright.

It took a second tug and then he felt the material give way. The sound and feel of her panties being ripped from her ass somehow seemed erotic to Patty. Tom moved fast afraid Patty might change her mind and pulled her arm back to the middle of her back snarling, You wanted to be fucked like a slut bitch so that is just what I am gonna do."

"Oh shit Mr. Peterson," was all Patty could get out as Tom pulled her over to the food table. He shoved her face down into a Jell-O mold and lifted her dress up exposing her perfect heart shaped ass. Unfastening his pants and dropping them and his briefs to his knees he plunged his manhood into her dripping cunt.

They could see Rex and Maggie who were now fucking missionary style. Patty squealed out as Tom's cock bottomed out in her pussy. He pounded in and out of her harder and harder yelling, "is this what you wanted little whore?"

"Fuck yes Tom give it to me harder; give it to me bastard," she screeched. Her ass rose up to meet his thrusts as she tried to keep her face out of the jell-o.

"Cunt, this will be a night you will never forget as I will do whatever the fuck I want to you and any other sluts I want to around here!" He quickly slammed his hand hard on her ass several times as he pounded her pussy. Just then Betty Rashid walked up and ran her fingers across Patty's face scooping up the Jell-O and licking it into her mouth.

Then awkwardly Betty bent down and began licking the red globs right from the girl's face. John Goldman was getting a beer as he watch the pregnant lady licking the girl's face with her basketball sized belly hanging down and her ass pointing straight up. He just stood there watching as the ladies kissed.

On the other side of the drink station Judy had finished with the Nelson guys and spotted Inga and Bill. Immediately Gracie and Linda noticed the two guys standing alone and having thoroughly pleased each other the girls ran over and attacked Roger and Jerry. Jerry loved Linda's EE cups and ravaged them thoroughly as she wrapped her hand around his pecker.

For his part, Roger had always wanted Gracie anyway he could have her. He loved hot sluttie woman and Gracie truly was a hot nymphomaniac. In minutes he had his cock up Gracie's poop shoot. In the time it had taken for the Nelson guys to have different girls all over them Judy had made it over to Bill and Inga.

"Hey, Bill, are you making me a sweet cream pie," Judy cooed as she got down on her knees and kissed Inga with fervor. As Inga continued her wild ride the two ladies grabbed and twisted one another's boobs. The squeezing of Inga's cunt muscles combined with Judy's statement and their tit fondling threw Bill over the edge and he exploded massively in the beauty queen's pussy.

Back at the food tables Betty had finished licking up Patty's face and was downing a piece of cheese when John Goldman sauntered over to her. Getting close he grabbed his own piece and ogled her body as he chewed. Calmly he spoke, "Hi Betty, so you like to lick food from other people's bodies. But the question is do you like to have it licked from yours?"

"It depends on who is doing the licking," she answered taking another bite of cheese. John scooped two fingers into the mashed potato bowl and spread potato all over her open cleavage. Betty didn't move taking another bite and smiling as she chewed. John saw that as an invitation and bent over and worked his mouth from her shoulders toward the center of her chest. As he got his head between her tits he unbuttoned her blouse.

Once he had gotten her blouse and brassiere off they pushed some of the dishes away to clear a spot. Gingerly Betty lay on the table with John's help. Betty scooped some jellied cranberries onto one of her tits and some more potatoes onto the other. Now John knew just how hungry he was as he dove into kissing, licking and sucking from boob to boob. Stuffing his fingers into the Jell-O he whispered, "It's time to feed the baby."

Smearing the gelatin all over her round belly he immediately began working his mouth from top to bottom. Before long he had her laying face down over the food table with his cock buried in her pussy. The tables were shaking from the ass fucking Patty was now getting from Tom and John's hard fucking of Betty.

The room was filled with moaning and groaning as Bill's cock slid into Judy's asshole while she ate the cream pie from Inga's cunt. Across the room George and Paul Allen had switched positions as George was now pounding Bonnie Peterson's asshole while his younger brother was sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

Over the next couple of hours things slowed down a bit allowing the men's cocks to recover before finding new holes to cum in. It was during this time that Jerry Nelson and Bill Peterson crawled over to Betty Rashid laying on the floor each pulling one of her tits into their mouths and sucked greedily on their treat.

As they sucked they both noticed a different taste. It was a good taste so they continued to ravage her nipples. Suddenly they looked at each other knowingly as their tongues were now being covered with small amounts of liquid. They both sucked harder and were rewarded with a mouth full of her pre-milk. Betty knew at once what had happened and just patted the lads heads and let them suck like babies.

As she reached down to stroke their cocks she felt her first contraction. It wasn't too bad so she continued to play. A few minutes later she had another contraction. She was about to take one of the boys in her mouth when her water broke splashing the floor. Quietly she said, "I think one of you had better get Ben as that was my water breaking so it is time to go to the hospital."

Ben was beside her in a flash as everyone else helped them find their clothing. They couldn't find Betty's underwear so they borrowed a pair of Linda Goldman's. Inga helped Betty wash up so that she didn't wreek of sex. After seeing Ben and Betty off the party got back in full swing.

The Nelson and Peterson kids formed a foursome while the Allen kids and the Olson kids along with Linda Goldman had a six way. Meanwhile, the adults had their own fun trading partners back and forth. The party guests would never have guessed what was happening on the way to the hospital with Betty and Ben.

The one role Ben had taken very seriously was that of expectant father. He was all business on the drive until Betty reached over and ran her hand over his crotch. She wanted one last intimate moment with her husband before the baby arrived. Obviously fucking was out but she wanted to have some fun before her contractions became too frequent and too painful.

She directed him to a deserted side road and had him pull the car to the curb. He protested but she was so demanding that he gave in. He just hoped he wouldn't have to deliver a baby. Before the car was in park she was topless and beckoning him to suck her full jugs of mother's milk. Ben was timid but gave in.

He had never kissed lactating breasts before but complied as he wanted her to, at least, start off in a good mood for the labor that lay ahead. He stretched across the front seat as she fed him her engorged boobs. In less than a minute he was drinking from her freely flowing spigots. Betty frigged her clit furiously determined to cum

To his surprise not only did Ben love the taste but was turned on by the action. As another contraction came Betty was tempted to burp Ben like a baby but instead decided that she wanted to taste his cum and milk his cock. Her husband was startled when Betty ordered him out of the car. Then she had him walk around to the passenger side window.

Before he had a chance to open the door Betty grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to her. Deftly she dropped his pants and underwear and began playing with his cock right through the open window. Juggling his balls she leaned over and vacuumed his member into her mouth. Ben held on to the top of the car as he fucked her mouth.

Her tongue swirled all around his pecker. The contractions were getting closer and closer when the next one came she involuntarily bit down on his cock. Ben squealed out causing Betty to let up. He hope he came before the next labor pain hit. It only took a few more sucks and his cock filled her mouth with his jism. Betty continued to lick him until she yelled out in her own orgasm.

"So, I guess we should get to the hospital now," Betty said coolly as she wiped her mouth and put back on her blouse and bra. Weak kneed Ben walked back around the vehicle and drove off. Betty had no idea what she was in for as her labor lasted25 hours and her baby Gloria was born on Christmas Eve. She was the best present of all.

Back at the gym the party lasted all night. By seven in the morning the partiers were getting in their last hug, gropes and kisses. Roger had paid off the janitors to come and clean up the mess at 9:00 which was the same time Maggie and her secretary had to come in to make preparations to lock up the building for winter break.

As you might have guessed Maggie didn't bother even to go home. She figured she could make it until noon when she had to have everything done anyway. Groggily Maggie made her way to the office and greeted her secretary, Carla. It was just recently that Maggie had noticed what a knockout her secretary was.

Since school wasn't in session Carla decided to dress in clothing she felt good in. When Maggie saw her assistant in her skin tight pants and plunging V neck blouse her heart nearly stopped. A year earlier she might not have noticed but over the last several months she had begun to fully appreciate the wonders of the female body and now loved having sex with women nearly as much as men.

Carla's jet black skin looked so smooth and soft She was tall with a thin frame that her D cup boobs and large ass seemed extra large on. As usual she came in smiling and cheerful. Turning toward her boss Carla asked, so, did you all have fun at your little party last night Mrs. Nelson."

Maggie had invited Carla to the party as everyone knew her. She could not come because Carla was going to a concert with some friends. Now Maggie was glad Carla couldn't come since the party had turned into an orgy. She simply replied, "It was very nice and you can call me Maggie when the students aren't here."

"I'll bet it was! I passed by the gym on the way in and I saw a blouse missing its buttons in the trash can along with these." Carla held up Patty's torn panties which had a giant cum stain in the crotch. Maggie's face turned three shades of red which confirmed for Carla that her boss had participated in whatever caused the garments to be torn. She thought the blouse looked like the one Maggie had worn the day before.

"You guys had a fuck and suck party. You should have told me to come over after the concert Maggie," she said walking closer to the sexy principal.

"I thought the party would be either winding down or over by then," Maggie replied honestly. She initialed some paperwork and put it in her outbox.

"Well, you can make it up to me right now and have sex with me. If you don't you know you'll lose your job as my dad is on the school board," Carla spoke her threat almost apologetically. The gap between them closed and Carla put her hands on Maggie's arms lightly caressing them. The principal was getting nervous and sat down in her chair to get herself together. There she was staring right at Carla's lap.

Noticing the stare the 25 year old secretary bent down and kissed Maggie softly on the lips flicking her tongue just inside her boss's mouth. Then Carla sat on the edge of the desk and pulled the chair that Maggie was sitting in over to her between her legs. Maggie could clearly see the outline of the girl's pussy lips through her clothes and gasped breathlessly, "Carla, what are you doing?"

"Oh sexy boss I think you know exactly what I am doing, after all, you're the one who has the PhD." Carla had kicked her shoes off and Was playing footsie with Maggie's thighs teasing her until she worked her toes to the older woman's crotch where she dug her heel hard against her pussy.

"I don't know if we should though," Maggie was gasping louder. She knew full well what was about to happen but wanted to give Carla a way out.

"Here get a whiff of this and I bet you will have no doubts about stripping me and pleasing me!" Shifting positions quickly Carla grabbed Maggie's head and pulled it into her lap while she wrapped her legs around Maggie's back. The principal could feel the heat rising from Carla's center.

But Carla was right her womanly scent was thoroughly intoxicating. The smell of Carla's juices was so strong and so sweet that Maggie quickly buried her head into the girl's crotch. She found herself nuzzling and kissing pussy through Carla's clothing and lightly caressing the secretary's thighs.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers