Oakdale Grove: Upper Management

Story Info
Michelle must find some way to hold onto her job.
5.7k words
4.2
65.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle couldn't help but smile as she slid out of her Oakdale Grove park uniform. Her shift had just ended and she was off to pack for her long weekend with Scott. Her boyfriend had surprised her yesterday at the concession stand with plans for three nights and three days at his friend's timeshare. Just the two of them.

She had countered with a surprise of her own. Pulling him into the back kitchen, she dodged her fellow employees and took him to one of the rarely used storerooms. Their lips met in a passionate flurry, both of them biting and kissing down each other's skin. She had just managed to slide off her apron when she had heard Rachel in the next room.

Boy, that had been close. Scott had hidden behind a cart of folding tables while Michelle pretended she had been looking for some burgers. After a reprimand for "wasting time and taking extra breaks," Rachel had left.

"What a bitch," said Scott coming out from behind the cart. "You weren't taking a break."

Michelle rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay," he corrected. "But she didn't have to be such a jerk about it."

"It's fine," Michelle said. "We should really be more careful around here."

"Why's that?" said Scott kissing up her neck. Michelle shivered and a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Because," she said pushing him away, "my boss will go absolutely apeshit if he finds out I'm having sex on the job. There's no way I can afford to lose this job."

"Alright, alright," said Scott. "I get it." He ran his hands through her long, chestnut hair and sighed. "I guess I can wait..."

"You better wait, mister," she laughed and kissed him briefly. "Only two days."

And now, finally, only one day remained, Michelle thought as she packed away her hat and name tag. This weekend was going to be the first time they had ever had more than a whole day together. She intended to enjoy every single second of it. She might even ...

"Hey, Michelle," said Rachel as she walked into the changing room.

"Hi, Rachel," Michelle said. "I was just leaving ..."

"Actually, you can't leave yet."

Typical. The blonde-haired, blue-eyed goddess of Oakdale Grove needed some dirty work done. She was the boss's favorite employee, for all the wrong reasons Michelle suspected, and could do whatever she wanted. And look who was right here in her cross-hairs.

"You know I'd love to, Rachel," Michelle replied. "But I already punched out. I'm sorry I can't help you out."

"It's not me you need to worry about," Rachel sung back in the same sweetly sarcastic tone. "The boss would like to see you in his office. Immediately." With a big grin and a wink, Rachel turned on her heels and left.

Someone needs to pop her in the fucking mouth, Michelle thought as she slammed her locker door shut. She headed out of the changing room to the administration hall. The hall was a short one. Technically, there were only two official offices in Oakdale Grove. Park manager and assistant manager. The nice one, Dale the assistant manager, had left for vacation in Vegas.

That just left Nathan. Nathan was a forty-some year old high-school dropout whose only claim to the job he now held was a tenuous relationship with the previous park-owner's daughter. When the park changed hands, Nathan was kept on and the bastard dumped his former fiancé and meal ticket.

Now, Nathan did little more than squat at his desk and scan the monitors with his beady little blue eyes for ridiculous personnel infractions. Like one he had Miguel fired for "giving away park goods to non-paying customers." He had given a little girl a second helping of ice cream after hers had fallen to the ground. Before becoming his favorite, Rachel had once been temporarily suspended for missing a single day of work in nine months, because her father had gone into the hospital.

Michelle had taken Nathan's insane tactics into consideration during the month she started seeing Scott. She knew where all of the cameras were hidden in Oakdale Grove. The cave had two of them and Michelle had managed to move Scott into the break room before they moved into a spot where they could have been seen. She also avoided meeting Scott anywhere where customers thought they were alone. Nathan often used his customer's ignorance to zoom in on more than one well-endowed young woman.

He was a fucking pig. There was no one on earth that Michelle disliked more, not even Rachel. But still, she had to endure his inane remarks and his non-concealed glances at her body for only a few minutes, and then she would have one more day before she could drive away from this place and into Scott's arms.

The door to Nathan's office was easy to spot. It had a very battered, two-year late addition of a swimsuit calendar posted on his door. Oddly enough, the door was shut. Michelle thought a moment about just turning and leaving, letting the consequences fall upon her when she returned tomorrow. But she wasn't in the mood to tempt fate. She knocked.

"Wha... what... uh?" panted Nathan from inside. His breaths were rapid and heavy. Then, the sound of a chair falling echoed into the hall. "What is it?"

"Um... it's Michelle, sir," she answered. "You wanted to see me?"

"Oh..." more heavy breathing "Oh yes. Give me just a minute."

I don't want to know, thought Michelle. I just want to get yelled at, take my unpaid days off or whatever, and get out of here. Once again, she thought about leaving, but it was too late now. She could hear him rapidly shuffling through papers, an occasional muttered curse reaching her ears.

"Just a moment," he said. More heavy breathing, although it was fading now, and more shuffling. Finally, the door opened.

"Michelle," he smiled. "Do come in."

The short, semi-balding man was looking even worse than usual. His face was beet red and he was sweating. His eyes looked her up and down, and Michelle tried to ignore the increased hitch of his breath. Finally, he got remembered that he had in fact invited her in and stepped aside. She walked to the chair, intensely aware of his eyes following her ass. He shut the door and sat down at his desk.

"So..." he said after a moment more of ogling her. "You have three days off in a row. Anything special you had in mind."

Was he trying to go on a date? Is that what this was? "Um, no, not really. Just going to spend some time with some friends."

"Oh," he said. "That's nice. Anywhere specific?"

"I'm not totally sure yet," she replied.

"Mhmm. That's interesting." He paused for a moment, a long moment. He wiped the sweat off of his brow with a handkerchief. He looked about to speak but then stopped, his eyes once again travelling across Michelle's neck and down to her chest.

"Was there something you needed to talk to me about, sir?" Michelle said. This was getting ridiculous. She had places to go.

"Oh, I'm sorry Michelle. Are you in a rush?"

"Actually, yes. I was planning to meet my friend right after my shift."

"Well, I'm sure he can wait."

He? she thought. How did he know my friend was a he?

Then it hit her. Rachel. That backstabbing bitch told the boss I had a boyfriend whom I was hanging out with at work. Well, that was fine. Rachel didn't know anything about the other stuff Scott and her did at work. She was oblivious.

"I suppose he can."

"That's good. That's good." He looked at his computer and sighed. "Michelle, I'm afraid we have a bit of a problem."

"A problem, sir?"

"Yes, Michelle. A rather impending problem."

"About me?"

"No, about me." He laughed, which was more of a snort. "Yes, of course about you."

"I don't know what it could be about, sir."

"Oh really," he said. He grinned and turned the computer monitor toward me. "What do you make of this, then?"

He clicked his mouse and suddenly the screen showed the employee break-room. The door opened and in walked Scott, shirtless. Michelle followed closely behind. Then Michelle raked her fingers down Scott's chest before Scott tore off her shirt and bra. The screen paused.

How could he have gotten that? "There aren't any cameras in the break room."

"Actually, there is. I installed one about three days before that incident occurred."

Michelle couldn't say anything. She stared at her boss, whose wicked grin went all the way up to his eyes.

"How surprising it was for me, to find my dear Michelle, innocent, buxom Michelle, having sex in my break room."

The word sex hung on his tongue, like a sliver of drool. He licked his lips and continued.

"Imagine my surprise, to find this footage." He pressed fast forward and then resumed the video. Scott had been tackled to the ground and pinned under Michelle's strong thighs. With her bare pussy his face, Michelle watched as she took Scott's cock in her mouth for the first time. She remembered it well. He had been throbbing hard for her, his cock warm and thick in her mouth. She remembered his gasps as she took his whole cock into her mouth. The salty taste of his precum...

"Glad you're enjoying it again, deary."

Michelle gasped as she noticed that she had been running her fingers down her arm. Her nipples had also grown hard and she had spread her legs open a bit. She quickly closed them and looked away from the screen.

"Mr. Corgan, I'm ... I don't ..."

He hit fast forwarded the video again and resumed playing at a different location. He had installed a camera in the employee bathroom by the Sonic Coaster too. And a microphone.

"Oh Scott, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Michelle's voice played as she rode Scott. Scott was lying on a towel with his pants unzipped and thrust his hips into the air, bouncing Michelle across his throbbing cock. The camera was in a perfect position to see Michelle's 36 DDs shaking up and down as she rode him, crying out Scott's name.

Back in the office, Michelle bit her lip as she noticed herself getting wet. Scott had been so amazing that day. It had felt soo fucking good. That's all it was. She crossed her legs tighter and tried not to think about it.

"So, you see I've been keeping this under my hat for a while now," said Nathan. "I was hoping the situation would remedy itself." He could barely talk about it with her now. For all of his pervy bravado, a little sex had made Nathan nervous.

"Then Rachel told me about an 'odd' incident that occurred the other day."

"She did?" Michelle murmured.

"I'm afraid, I can't let this go on, Michelle," Nathan said. "I'm going to have to let you go."

"No sir, please no!"

"I'm afraid it can't be avoided, Michelle. This kind of thing can't be allowed."

"Mr. Corgan. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Of course it won't."

"But I really need this job."

"Perhaps you should have respected the job more. Don't worry, we can find someone else."

Then an idea came to her. How would Rachel keep her job? She didn't like it, but it was worth a shot.

"Sir, what can I possibly do to make you forget about this?" Michelle said moving her chair closer to the desk.

Nathan's eyes grew wide and he shook his head. "I'm s... sorry. There just isn't anything you could do to make up for this ... this grievous disrespect of the rules."

"Oh, I don't know," Michelle said standing up. She leaned over the desk so she was looking into Nathan's eyes. "I'm sure there is something. Some extra assignment I can do..."

Nathan gulped and more sweat formed on his forehead. He dabbed the sweat away and turned around. "Now, now Michelle" he stammered. "I don't think that..."

Michelle ran a hand down Nathan's arm, scratching through the thin material with her nails. "What if I show you something?"

"Like what?" he whispered.

She had him. A quick little show and Michelle would be home free. Who said brunettes couldn't play the game as good as blondes?

She grabbed his shoulder more firmly and turned him around. Slowly, she slid up her shirt exposing her white bra. She paused for a moment, letting Nathan take in the image of her stripping for him, and then removed the shirt completely. Her nipples were still hard, the tips poking through the thin cotton material. She cooed softly to her boss, whose already wide eyes grew to the size of saucers.

"Michelle, I ..."

"Shhh," she said placing her finger on his lips. She reached behind her back and undid the snaps of her bra, one at a time, letting each click rattle in Nathan's brain. Each clip caused him to visibly shiver. This was too easy, she laughed to herself. Finally, she undid the last clip and let the bra fall to the floor.

Despite her audience, Michelle was glad to have her bra off. Her full breasts bounded free from their imprisonment and embraced the cool air of the office. Her nipples looked even more pronounced now that they were fully exposed.

Nathan was in a trance. His eyes were locked on her chest. He stared at her erect nipples and licked his lips. Hesitantly, he reached out a hand. Michelle playfully slapped it away.

"No touching, Mr Corgan, sir," she said. His eye dropped open a bit, but he said nothing. He pulled his hand back and went back to watching her.

Slowly, she ran her hands up her stomach and to her breasts. She took her nipples between her fingers and began to rub them, while she massaged her entire breast with each hand.

"Mhmm," she moaned. "Isn't that nice?"

"Yes," he mumbled. "You have lovely boobs."

She shivered. "Thank you, sir." She began rubbing faster now, pulling her nipples between her fingertips. She moaned softly to herself and began rocking back and forth, allowing Nathan to see every inch of her breasts as she pleasured them.

She almost lost herself in what she was doing. She was so excited from watching those videos of her and Scott. And the thoughts of doing more with him in a day's time. But she regained her composure and stopped rubbing. She turned around and ran her hands slowly down her sides. She ran them up and down once more and then moved them to her ass, sticking her back out so he could see the full shape of her.

His soft groaning made her turn around. She could see his cock starting to strain against his pants. The poor guy was lost. He probably hadn't seen anything like this up close in ages.

"You can take it out, sir," she said to him as she smacked her own ass.

All he could manage was a feeble nod before he hastily undid his belt. He slid the belt off and tossed it to the corner of the room. Then he slid his jeans off his legs. He didn't take off his boxers but pulled his cock through the center piece and began stroking. His cock was red and hard, at least six and a half inches demanding attention.

For a moment, he just sat there watching her. He had wrapped a hand around his cock but it wasn't moving. "Stroke it for me," she said.

He complied and began moaning softly to himself. Michelle resumed her previous positions and slid her hands back up to her sides. This time as she came down, she hooked her fingers into her pants and pulled down, slowly revealing a pair of pink striped panties.

She slid her pants off completely and bent over, showing Nathan her ass. She ran her hands across her ass, occasionally smacking herself so he could watch her ass bounce up and down.

"Ooh, ooh I'm ..." Nathan mumbled. She turned around and faced him, running her hands across her breasts once more. That pushed him over the edge. Michelle smiled as she watched her boss cum into his hand, his eyes glued to her breasts.

"Wow, sir," she said. "That was quite a lot." She slid her pants back on, ignoring the damp spot on her crotch. "So, can we keep those tapes a secret?"

"What ... oh... oh yes," Nathan mumbled. He clumsily attempted to pull his pants back up and nearly fell out of the chair.

"That's good," she said. "I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your own."

He thought about that for a moment and then turned his head. "Oh right. Very good. I'll see you tomorrow, Michelle."

"Have a good day, sir," Michelle said as she pulled her bra and shirt back on.

Once outside, Michelle breathed a sigh of relief. That had been awfully close. She couldn't believe she had done that just to save her job. It was humiliating. Still, it had worked like a charm. And, she admitted to herself, it was kind of hot performing a strip tease for her boss and having him devour her body with his eyes. She was more anxious than ever for the weekend.

###

The next day went by quickly. Michelle was in an extremely good mood. All of her customers had been polite and patient, a rarity if she had ever seen one, and her coworkers were very excited for her upcoming weekend. Best of all, Rachel had the day off and Michelle was able to get all of her work done ahead of schedule without anyone moaning and bitching over her shoulder.

Once again, she found herself in the changing room. Scott was coming to pick her up in about an hour, but with all of her work done Kyle, her boss, had let her leave early to get ready. She had taken a long, hot shower and slipped into something a little bit sexier than her work uniform.

She judged herself in the mirror and found herself to be incredibly sexy. Her breasts bulged beneath the tight t-shirt and the black skirt looked amazing. Beneath, she was wearing crotchless panties, pantyhose, and a lacy black bra. She was going to drive Scott crazy tonight; she was looking forward to it.

However, when she opened up her locker she found a note. It said "Come to my office at the end of your shift, Nate." What did the creep want now? She really hoped he wasn't going to be her for another date, or worse another show. She didn't want anything to put a damper on her night.

On the other hand, she thought that maybe a little strip tease would be just the thing she needed. She remembered how excited it had made her last night. Surely, one more show wouldn't hurt anything. She smiled to herself. She did so enjoy watching Nathan become putty in her hands.

She knocked twice on the door. "Come in," he called. No hesitation. No heavy breathing. He had been waiting for her, patiently.

"Hello, Michelle," he said as she walked in. "You look lovely this evening."

"Thank you, sir," she answered. She sat down in the same chair as the previous evening, this time making a calculated movement of opening her legs before crossing them.

He swallowed hard. "I hope I'm not interrupting your big plans."

"No, no," she laughed. "I have some time before I have to go. No rush."

"Good ... that's good." His face was turning red again. Michelle could tell he had another show on his mind. The shirt wasn't helping him either.

"So what can I help you with tonight, sir?"

"Actually, I was wondering if ... if ... you know ..."

"If what? Sir?"

"If we could ... like we did before."

Michelle gave him an exaggerated gasp. "Mr. Corgan," she said "I can't be coming up here every night and doing this sort of thing. It isn't right."

"What? No, I meant ..."

"It isn't appropriate, sir. I thought this was going to be a one-time thing."

He sighed. "You're right. You're right. You can't be coming up here all the time and ..."

"Teasing you, sir?"

"Yes, that." He turned back to his computer. "That's all then, I suppose. You may go."

"Well," Michelle said. "I suppose I could do it this one last time."

"Re...really? Are you sure?"

"Certainly. But just once more."

"Yes," he said. "Just this one last ... tease."

Michelle giggled. This was too easy. She wondered for a moment if she should bribe him for a raise as well. But that was wrong, like prostitution or something. This was only to ensure her job safety. And for the joy of punishing her boss.

Once again, she found herself standing in front of her boss's desk. His eyes were glued to her body. She ran her hands across her thighs, up her stomach and across her breasts. She repeated this motion a few times, watching Nathan's face turn red. Then she slid off her shirt and bra in one quick motion.

12